Thursday 14 April 2016

Captain Star-Lord!

Hey Guardians!

UPDATE SEP 29: Captain Star-Lord was re-released during the Return of the Guardians mini-event for the reduced price of 395 Shards.


Week 3 is live in our games and with it comes a new premium outfit you can choose to purchase for 445 Shards - Captain Star-Lord!



Lord of the Stars Pt. 1 (24h)
Star-Lord starts

Star-Lord: Can you help me with a new outfit? I need something to battle the Chitauri better, while also demanding more respect from my classmates.
Retro-Futuristic Wasp: For sure! Let's make you a uniform with a mean-looking helmet! All aliens love a man in uniform, but Chitauri are especially afraid of mean-looking helmets!
Star-Lord: Where do you get your information?
Retro-Futuristic Wasp: From Loki and random blogs!

Unlock Captain Star-Lord to earn Combat Skills faster, 445 Shards


Retro-Futuristic Wasp: You look amazing!
Captain Star-Lord: Thanks to you. I actually feel like a leader now...
Retro-Futuristic Wasp: Now you just have to not mess it up!

OUTFIT UNLOCKED!

Reward: 20 Energy Crystals

Lord of the Stars Pt. 2
Star-Lord starts

Ronan: Nice outfit, Quill. Is this supposed to make you more respectable or more fearsome?
Captain Star-Lord: Both. And even more dashing.
Ronan: I've always found your foolishness exhausting, but I'll give you credit. That mean-looking helmet will certainly instill fear in the heart of the Chitauri.
Captain Star-Lord: That's what I hear. And when I'm done with them, me and my team are coming for you... 

Star-Lord Practice Your Moves! 15m
Defeat 3 Chitauri!

Captain Star-Lord: Is it true you guys are afraid of mean-looking helmets?
Chitauri: RHAAARGHH!
Reward: 20 Energy Crystals

Lord of the Stars Pt. 3
Star-Lord starts

Captain Star-Lord: I'm ready to lead you guys against Ronan.
Gamora: First of all, we aren't a team, and even if we were, half the team is trapped in escape pods. Second, we don't need a leader, we need a plan. Third, if we were a team, and we did need a leader, why would it possibly be you?
Captain Star-Lord: I had a really good plan, but you talked for so long, I forgot it.
Gamora: Just stay out of the way, and let me deal with Ronan...
Captain Star-Lord: I'm joking! It's a problem I have, but I'm working on it. Just trust me, Gamora. I'm gonna show you that I'm serious about this...
Gamora: I won't hold my breath. Unless an unrelated situation calls for it...

Star-Lord Fake a Training Montage, 15m
Gamora Stay Sharp, 3m
Defeat 3 Chitauri!

Gamora: Your combat skills have definitely improved. Your leadership skills are another story...
Captain Star-Lord: And my dance skills remain amazing.
Gamora: Loki says he's a better dancer.
Captain Star-Lord: Yeah, I'm just gonna give him that one. It seems really important to him.
Reward: 20 Energy Crystals  


So what do you think of Star-Lord's new outfit? Are you going to buy it? Enjoying Week 3 of the Guardians of the Galaxy Event?

Kou.  

No comments:

Post a Comment