Thursday 14 April 2016

Various Quests Post-Falcon Unlock

Hi everybody!
Thought it would be fun to touch on some of the side quests and stuff you'll see after you unlock Falcon! For example, after reaching Academy Level 5, you'll get a lil quest encouraging you to like the Facebook group as seen below. Another change you may notice is that your Mission board quests will now take 15 mins to refresh after dismissal, as opposed to the previous 10 mins. Once you reach Academy Level 7, this will increase again to 20 minutes.
Now, let's take a look at a few of the extra quests...


Like Our Page! (24h)
Wasp starts

Wasp: Have you like our Facebook page?! 
Loki: I've enjoyed the parts with me, but I get more than enough of you and Armor-Man as it is...
Wasp: But have you "liked" it?
Loki: Do you have auditory difficulties? I just said I've thoroughly enjoyed the extra adoration, and the saucy Misgardian commenters...
Wasp: GO LIKE THE AVENGERS ACADEMY FACEBOOK PAGE, AND YOU'LL GET FIVE FREE INFINITY GEM SHARDS!

Like our Facebook Page and get 5 Shards!
(Note: there is a 24h timer on this)

Loki: You'll be pleased to know that I officially like the Academy's Facebook page. Largely because I plan on harnessing the power of the Gem Shards to further my goals...
Wasp: Are you ever gonna accept my friend request?
Loki: Are you going to give me additional Infinity Gem Shards?
Wasp: ...
Loki: Fine. I would rather have you as my internet friend that my real-life enemy...
Reward: 5 Shards


Professor Pym
Iron Man starts

Iron Man: I'm stoked class is finally starting. Parties and villains are fun, but science is my thing. I can't wait to see what I can learn from all these amazing teachers.
Wasp: Go for it, Tony. I respect your right to be nerdy.

Build Pym's Lab, 416 Credits, 1h

Iron Man: Hank Pym! I'm a huge fan of your work in quantum physics and bio-energy projection.
Hank Pym: Tony Stark! You've made fantastic advances in repulsor design! I applied them to a laser-cannon schematic, and caused a massive explosion that destroyed my former laboratory!
Iron Man: That's...insane.
Hank Pym: That's SCIENCE!!!
Reward: 38 Credits


Suited Up
Iron Man starts

Iron Man: I need to work on my suit. I don't think Natasha and Fury take me serious, and I want to be able to help against Hydra and whatever else comes up...
Wasp: Don't go getting all responsible on me, Tony.
Iron Man: Don't worry, the whole time I'll be bumping loud music, and almost exploding things. My seriousness has its limits. 

Upgrade Iron Man! (Rank 3)
- 5 x Avengers Textbooks, 10 x Science Trophy, 596 Credits
Iron Man Design Armor, 15m


Iron Man: Now I just need to work on my helmet...
Wasp: You're gonna cover your face?
Iron Man: Yeah, but the faceplate will lift up everytime I say something cool.
Reward: 77 Credits 


First Class
Iron Man starts

Hank Pym: How would you rate yourself when it comes to chemistry?
Iron Man: One higher than the highest possible rating.
Hank Pym: Fantastic! We'll skip the easy experiments, and move right into something potentially apocalyptic!

Iron Man Be A Genius, 1h

Hank Pym: Well done! Someday you'll either save the world or destroy us all!
Iron Man: I don't wanna destroy the world...
Hank Pym: We're super-scientists, Tony. We aren't doing our jobs if we aren't almost destroying the world.
Reward: 39 Credits


Punch Out!
Falcon starts

Falcon: Where do you go to practice hand-to-hand combat?
Loki: I don't spend my spare time punching things like some sort of dim-witted Dwarven pugilist. Fighting is for people who lack the talent and intellect to do damage without getting their hands dirty...
Falcon: I heard your brother is one of the best fighters ever...
Loki: My point exactly... 

Falcon Punch, 30m

Loki: Do you feel better after punching that filthy, defenseless bag?
Falcon: I do. I love the exercise, and if I'm gonna hang with you guys, I need to be ready to fight.
Loki: You honestly believe you can fight alongside gods and Super People?
Falcon: I don't know. But at least I'm not afraid to try...
Reward: 49 Credits


Security clearance
Iron Man starts

Iron Man: J.A.R.V.I.S. managed to bypass the security clearance and create a duplicate access card to open the hangar!

Obtain the Access Card

Black Widow: Just wait until I access the Quinjet...
Reward: 3 Credits




Pym Portals Pt. 1

Iron Man starts

Hank Pym: Tony Stark! Are you prepared to perform the improbable?!
Iron Man: Probably.
Hank Pym: Tell me what you think of these experimental particles. I'm looking to incorporate them into my newest invention...
Iron Man: Sounds mysterious.
Hank Pym: And dangerous!

Iron Man Play With Particles, 45m

Iron Man: The liquid is swimming with nanobots. What do they do?
Hank Pym: What don't they do?!
Iron Man: Vote?
Hank Pym: Correct! Voting supports peaceful transitions of power, and we Super People always seem to have problems with that. My nanobots do not vote, but they do travel time and space...
Iron Man: You pulled them out of the timefog?
Hank Pym: Of course not. I send them into the timefog! And I'm going to send you with them!
Reward: 39 Credits

Pym Portals Pt. 2
Iron Man starts

Iron Man: I don't want to go into the timefog, Professor Pym. I already found my future smashed helmet in there. I'm pretty sure it used to protect my future smashed face.
Hank Pym: I don't want you to go personally, Tony. I want you to improve my nanobots, so that the timefog can experience your genius!
Iron Man: Oh. Well, when you put it that way...

Iron Man Talk To J.A.R.V.I.S., 2h
Iron Man Tinker With Tech, 1h

Iron Man: I gave your nanobots improved sensors, advanced A.I., and protective armor. What exactly do you do with them?
Hank Pym: I send them through portals to see if they can survive, and find their way back through the timefog to the correct Academy!
Iron Man: The correct Academy?
Hank Pym: Aren't they lucky?! I can't wait to make the trip myself!
Reward: 49 Credits 


(After Avengers Assemble Pt. 7)
Hydra's Revenge Pt. 1
Wasp starts

Wasp: NOOOOOOOOO!
Nick Fury: Don't worry, Wasp. We know Hydra's sending something our way, but we don't even know what it is yet...
Wasp: They shut off our Wi-Fi!
Nick Fury: I'm guessing it's a little more dangerous than that. A few of you should look around for clues, and try to find out what we're dealing with...
Wasp: What about the internet?
Nick Fury: Do I look like the cable guy to you?
(Cut scene of Hydra device appearing above the city)

Falcon Blast Off! 1m
Black Widow Search For Clues, 1m
Wasp See What's Up, 5m

Black Widow: I didn't find any more devices.
Falcon: We didn't either. And no sign of Hydra. I guess they're keeping their distance so they don't get caught.
Wasp: Or blown up. What're we gonna do?
Iron Man: I'll fix it.
Black Widow: Do you even know what we're talking about?
Iron Man: Nope. But I never let that stop me.
Reward: 73 Credits


WORLD NEWS: WORLD IN DANGER?!
This is a World News special report. Outlets around the globe are reporting mysterious Hydra devices at capital buildings, military bases, and popular tourist attractions... C'mon, Hydra. What did tourists ever do to you? Madame Hydra refuses to comment on the devices, saying only that by the time we figure them out, "It will be too late". Avengers Academy Director Nick Fury urges everyone to stay calm, keep away from the devices until his students have assessed the danger, and quit being a baby about it.
Tony Stark names himself Sexiest Man Alive ... Russian engineers preparing for "Armor Wars" ... Wasp considers franchising Van Dyne's ... Poll: Do you trust S.H.I.E.L.D.?


So, lots of stuff happening in the game right now! Next time we'll be looking at unlocking a certain enchantress... and building Van Dyne's! Are you enjoying the game? Looking forward to unlocking more characters?

Kou.

No comments:

Post a Comment