Thursday 5 May 2016

Civil War Premium Character: Wonder Man!


Greeting Recruits,

There's a new premium character available in the Civil War event, namely Wonder Man! He costs 495 Shards and helps unlock Black Panther, as well as earning Armor Plating to train both Iron Robots and S.H.I.E.L.D. Recruits... He's introduced into the event by the following quest...


Guest Appearance
Iron Man starts

Iron Man: Are you okay?
Wonder Man: I'm wonderful! Do you know how long I've been trying to get imprisoned by Hydra?! It's the final piece of preparation for my role as Steve Rogers in the upcoming Captain America biopic!
Iron Man: Why are all actors crazy?
Wonder Man: What you call reckless insanity, we actors call passion.
Iron Man: You're all calling it the wrong thing...

Iron Man Make A Scene, 2m

Iron Man: I'm sure I've read something about it before, but why do you glow like that?
Wonder Man: I'm composed of Ionic Energy. It's actually very unstable.
Iron Man: Aren't you worried you might blow up or disperse or something?
Wonder Man: Nope. Stability is overrated.
Iron Man: Finally, we agree on something...
Reward: 20 Vibranium 


So, what happens when you buy him?


Steal the Spotlight! (24h is for quest, not for Wonder Man recruitment)
Wasp starts

Wasp: Simon Williams! What's the actual, real life Wonder Man doing at Avengers Academy?!
Wonder Man: Escaping imprisonment. Defeating the forces of evil. I believe immersing myself in the Super Hero lifestyle will do wonders for my acting...
Wasp: That's so coooooool...
Wonder Man: Have you ever considered moving to Hollywood? You have a natural charisma...
Wasp: I'm not really into acting, but I'd totally be a costume designer.
Wonder Man: Suit yourself. I think you'd be wonderful as the bossy barista or the quirky roommate...
Wasp: I'd be a leading lady!

Get Wonder Man! 495 Shards


Reward: 200 Vibranium 



Star of the Show Pt. 1

Pepper Potts: We're so happy to have you at Avengers Academy, Wonder Man!
Wonder Man: I know.
Pepper Potts: Right. Do you think you can help with new recruits?
Wonder Man: They will flock to us like moths to the flame of my social media hotness...

Wonder Man Lights! Camera! Action! 1m

Pepper Potts: You were right. Our website and all of our social media pages just exploded with application requests.
Wonder Man: I don't mean to sound arrogant, but people want to be close to me. They want to be me. They want to leave their drab lives behind to bask in the Ionic wonder of Simon Williams.
Pepper Potts: No, that definitely doesn't sound arrogant...
Wonder Man: That's acting! Believe it or not, I'm actually very arrogant...
Reward: 20 Vibranium

Star of the Show Pt. 2
Wonder Man starts

Loki: So this is the famous Blunder Man...
Wonder Man: You saw Blunder Man?! My agent didn't want me to do it because I'm too handsome for comedy, but I told him that you have to poke fun at yourself. That's the only way to relate to the normals...
Loki: What are you blabbering about?
Wonder Man: The movie business! The manipulation of the masses for entertainment purposes.
Loki: Interesting. Tell me more about this movie business...
Wonder Man: Wonderful! I'm pursuing Blunder Man 2. The original was a catastrophic flop, but I think it just needed a sidekick. Specifically, a talking animal. We're already negotiation with a raccoon and a duck...

Wonder Man Mingle with Fans, 3m
Loki Master the Dance Floor, 2h
Black Widow Pretend to Have Fun, 1h

Loki: I'm quite interested in this movie business of yours. It sounds like it's rife with lies and illusions...
Wonder Man: And that's just on the surface!
Reward: 20 Vibranium

Star of the Show Pt. 3
Wonder Man starts

Wonder Man: I think it's time to unleash my powers...
Wasp: So you can help us fight Hydra?
Wonder Man: I may let the heroes here battle Hydra while I take on more appropriately powerful foes. Either way, I need to practice my attack angles to make sure I look as cool as possible. I'm sure you agree...
Wasp: Nah, I like to go in all crazy like some sweaty blur of hair, fists, and face-kicks. 

Upgrade Wonder Man! 20 x Vibranium Daggers (Defeat Hydra Thug), 20 x Hydra Intel (Defeat Hydra Thug), 9832 Vibranium
Wonder Man Take the Perfect Shot, 1h
Wasp Have a Blast! 2m

Wasp: I never thought about how cool it would be to shoot from your eyes.
Wonder Man: Because it leaves your hands free for selfies?
Wasp: And throat-chops!
Wonder Man: I never knew you were sol violent...
Wasp: I'm well-rounded!
Reward: 20 Vibranium 


Action Hero Pt. 1
Wonder-Man starts

Iron Widow: I can use someone with your kind of powers to help me discover what Director Fury is hiding at the campus.
Wonder Man: Do I know you?
Iron Widow: You can call me Black Widow.
Wonder Man: And you must know that I'm a famous movie star...
Iron Widow: Yeah, I decided to work with you anyway...

Wonder Man Appreciate Yourself, 4h
Black Widow Search for Clues, 1m

Iron Widow: Did you find anything?
Wonder Man: About what?
Iron Widow: About Fury's secret.
Wonder Man: Right. No, I did not. I started to think about it, but then I got distracted thinking about myself...
Iron Widow: Have you met Tony Stark?
Wonder Man: He was the first person I met when I got here. Why do you ask?
Iron Widow: No reason.
Reward: 20 Vibranium 

Action Hero Pt. 2
Wonder Man starts

Pepper Potts: Do you plan on helping us fight Hydra to free these prisoners anytime soon?
Wonder Man: Absolutely. I feel terrible for them, dangling there like miserable Christmas tree ornaments.
Pepper Potts: What are you waiting for?
Wonder Man: I'm waiting for a callback on a horror movie about the timefog. They want shots with it in the background to make sure it isn't too much purple on purple. I suggested changing the color of the timefog. Purple is my thing...
Pepper Potts: Don't tell that to Baron Zemo...

Upgrade Wonder Man! 30 x Headshots (Special Event Missions), 20 x Acting Awards (Special Event Missions), 3012 Vibranium

 
Wonder Man Prepare for a Ride, 15m
Wonder Man Lights! Camera! Action! 1m

Pepper Potts: Did you get the part?
Wonder Man: No, they gave it to some guy who's already played two different Super Heroes in two different franchises. He doesn't even have real powers...
Pepper Potts: Then I guess you can finally get to work, and help these people...
Wonder Man: Soon. I'm waiting for a callback on this western where all of the world's Super Heroes are reimagined in a Wild West setting. They want me to get some shots with a cowboy hat and spurs on to make sure--
Pepper Potts: Get to work!
Reward: 20 Vibranium


Heroic Pursuits Pt. 1
Wonder Man starts

??
   
Iron Man: That was fun, but I need to get back to work. For real this time...
Wonder Man: Seriously?! I was gonna introduce you to some actress friends of mine...
Iron Man: You don't have to be afraid to fail, Simon.
Wonder Man: What are you talking about?
Iron Man: I just know the look. You fell into acting, and you're good at it. You're successful. But you have all this power, so people expect you to be a great hero, but you've never done it before, so you're afraid...
Wonder Man: How did you get over it?
Iron Man: I didn't. I'm just better at acting like I did...
Reward: 25 Credits

Heroic Pursuits Pt. 2
Wonder Man starts

Hank Pym: Simon Williams! I've been so excited to meet the man made of Ionic energy!
Wonder Man: You're Professor Hank Pym. You were great in "Wayfinder: A History of the Microverse."
Hank Pym: Thank you! Perhaps there's a scientific documentary to be made about you. "Simon Williams: The Inner Workings of Ionic Energy."
Wonder Man: Inner workings?
Hank Pym: Visit me at my lab, and we can brainstorm titles! Brains! Storms! Science!

Upgrade Wonder Man! 30 x Avengers Identicards (Defeat Hydra Thugs), 4502 Vibranium 
AFTER EVENT: 59263 Credits
Wonder Man Go on Auditions, 15m

Reward: 25 Credits




What do you think of Wonder Man? Are you going to buy him?

Kou.

No comments:

Post a Comment