Tuesday 24 May 2016

Civil War Special Event: Week 4! (Madame Hydra)

Hey hey, Avengereenos!

*UPDATE 28/5 - NEW SHARD OFFER AT BOTTOM OF PAGE* 

There was a new update this morning which fully brought the opportunity to recruit Madame Hydra into the event!
To recruit Madame Hydra to Avengers Academy, you'll need to defeat her three times before you can collect items to unlock her. It seems the requirement to start this may be to complete Lucky 13 Pt. 4.

To defeat Madame Hydra, you have to take out her guards first. Attack each one with a SHIELD Recruit or Iron Robot, and then use a Resistant Recruit or Resistant Robot to fight her! She must be defeated before her guards come back. Note that the timer doesn't start for each phase until your first attack on a thug, so be sure to stock up on robots and recruits beforehand!

Let's have a look at the quests!


Headmistress of Mayhem Pt. 1
Black Widow starts

Madame Hydra: We need to reevaluate our strategy. We've lost Crossbones, my henchmen are taking a beating, and the heroes have nearly freed all of our hostages.
Red Skull: Until it's clear that Captain America will survive this attack, there is no reason to reevaluate anything.
Madame Hydra: Don't mistake your agenda for Hydra's. We're here to uncover Fury's secret, and steal his power for ourselves.
Red Skull: Who put you in charge? I've always wondered...
Madame Hydra: No one. I took the power from weak men like you.
Red Skull: Fortunately, Dr. Zola has been making me take my vitamins...

Black Widow Scan the Campus, 5h
Wasp Create a Buzz, 3m
Iron Man Do Super-Science, 3m

Madame Hydra: It's worse than I thought. They're attempting to disable the platform...
Red Skull: Don't worry yourself, Madame. Leading Hydra is no longer your concern.
Madame Hydra: You think you can steal my own organization away from me?
Red Skull: I do. With some assistance from my pawn The Winter Soldier...
Reward: 20 Vibranium


Gather Hydra Intel
Black Widow starts

Black Widow Gather Hydra Intel, 30s

Reward: 20 Vibranium


N.B. The amounts shown in the above screenshot are probably an outdated timer & HP as they do not apply in game.


Headmistress of Mayhem Pt. 2

Beat All Madame Hydra's Henchmen (3 x Thugs with 1000HP each - attack with your regular OR resistant prototypes/recruits)
Craft a Resistant Prototype (requires 1 Arc Reactor & 1 Gold Plating (Special Event Missions) 2h) or Recruit (requires 1 x Battle Plan & 1 x Gold Plating (Special Event Missions), 2h)
Defeat Madame Hydra! (4000HP - attack with Resistant Prototype OR Recruit - after you attack the first Thug, you will have 2d before the Henchmen return!)

Reward: 20 Vibranium  

Headmistress of Mayhem Pt. 3
Black Widow starts

Madame Hydra: Feel free to pretend as though you've taken control of Hydra, and continue to obsess over Captain America. My henchmen and I will complete Hydra's mission...
Red Skull: You honestly believe that they'll follow you over the Red Skull?
Madame Hydra: Soldiers follow leaders. Not petty bullies who look like something I left in the microwave.
Red Skull: They follow who they fear. And as much as they enjoy Winter Soldier's sentimental lyrics and dulcet tones, they fear him far more than any pathetic hag...

Defeat Madame Hydra two more times!
2nd Defeat: (6 x Thugs with 1000 HP each + Madame Hydra 10000 HP - after you attack the first Thug, you will have 1d 6h before the Henchmen return!)

3rd Defeat: (6 x Thugs with 1000 HP each + Madame Hydra 15000 HP - after you attack the first Thug, you will have 20h before the Henchmen return!)

Red Skull: That was the first time an Avengers Academy victory has ever brought a smile to my face. I only regret that I allowed you to lead us into a series of repeated failures for so long...
Madame Hydra: This isn't the end...
Red Skull: Correct. This is the beginning of Red Skull's reign over Hydra. You're finished, Madame.
Madame Hydra: Not until I've crushed every single one of you under my heel...
Reward: 20 Vibranium


Headmistress of Mayhem Pt. 4
Black Widow starts

Madame Hydra: I'd like to make you an offer...
Nick Fury: Nice to know that getting beat by my students, and kicked out of Hydra by one of your own has you feeling generous. What do you want?
Madame Hydra: I want to share everything I know about Hydra's secrets and operations. I want to teach your students how to free the one they call Winter Soldier, and destroy Hydra once and for all...
Nick Fury: Why?
Madame Hydra: Because I want to see those Hydra betrayers fail, and laugh in Red Skull's face as his dreams turn to ashes right before his sunken eyes...
Nick Fury: Welcome to Avengers Academy...

Recruit Madame Hydra!
- 3 Field Communicators (Defeat Hydra Thug)
- 7 Green Lipsticks (Special Event Missions)
- 3 Venomous Snakes (Collect from Madame Hydra's Classroom, 4h)
- 3049 Vibranium 

Baron Zemo: How the mighty have fallen...
Madame Hydra: Shut up, Zemo!
Reward: 20 Vibranium

If you got ALL 4 of Black Panther, Agent 13, Crossbones & Madame Hydra, you now get 50 Shards!


Headmistress of Mayhem Pt. 5
Madame Hydra starts

Nick Fury: We set up a classroom for you to teach Anti-Hydra 101. When can you start?
Madame Hydra: Soon. First, I need to release some aggression. I'm afraid of what I might do to your students when I'm this agitated.
Nick Fury: Yeah, there's no way any of my students could ever agitate someone...
Madame Hydra: Who are you looking at?
Nick Fury: Classified.

Madame Hydra Crack the Whip, 6h

Iron Widow: Fury must be getting desperate to let you join the faculty...
Madame Hydra: Nick Fury is more interested in the ends than the means. Not unlike myself. Not unlike you from what I've gathered...
Iron Widow: I'm nothing like you.
Madame Hydra: You're a strong, independent woman who lets nothing stand in her way, and inflicts pain on anyone who dares to defy her...
Iron Widow: Fine. I'm a little bit like you.
Reward: 20 Vibranium

Headmistress of Mayhem Pt. 6
Madame Hydra starts

Madame Hydra: Can I help you?
Loki: I'm here for the evil secrets.
Madame Hydra: Please have a seat...

Madame Hydra Teach Life Lessons, 1h, requires Loki

Madame Hydra: Do you feel like you learned something?
Loki: Yes, ma'am.
Madame Hydra: Run along, little god. Tell them Madame Hydra is here, and class is officially in session...
Reward: 20 Vibranium


Whipped Into Shape Pt. 1
Madame Hydra starts

Captain America: I still can't believe Fury let you in this place...
Madame Hydra: What do you want more than anything, Captain America?
Captain America: To save those prisoners, and get Hydra off my campus.
Madame Hydra: Then our goals are aligned. Although, if I'm being honest, my main desire at this moment is to wrap my whip around Red Skull's throat.
Captain America: I wouldn't mind that either. But I'll believe it when I see it...
Madame Hydra: Then prepare to believe, Captain. Even though Tony Stark will see it first...

Upgrade Madame Hydra! 15 x Hydra Secrets (Defeat Hydra Thug?), 15 x Battle Gear (Defeat Hydra Thug), 5 x Battle Communicators (Defeat Hydra Thug), 4338 Vibranium
Madame Hydra Access Hydra Database, 3m

Iron Man: Did you get the codes?
Madame Hydra: No. Red Skull changed the codes and passwords as soon as I left. Apparently, there is a brain in that burnt buffalo wing of a head...
Iron Man: Don't worry about it. The intel you already gave me is enough to design something that'll not only deactivate the platform, but send a signal to shut down every Hydra device in a ten-mile radius.
Madame Hydra: Why do you trust me, Tony Stark?
Iron Man: I know you hate Hydra as much as we do, and you'll do anything to take down Red Skull. Plus, I believe everybody deserves an opportunity to make up for their mistakes.
Madame Hydra: Thank you. That's very mature of you.
Iron Man: I also really like the idea of having a hot teacher with green lipstick and a whip.
Reward: 20 Vibranium

Whipped Into Shape Pt. 2
Madame Hydra starts

Wasp: Madame Hydra! I'm Wasp! I totally don't think you should be allowed at Avengers Academy because you're such a horrible person!
Madame Hydra: I don't know how to react to you...
Wasp: I'm complicated! Since I have to deal with your evil face, you should teach me Hydra stuff so I can go smack Red Skull in his even eviler face!
Madame Hydra: Okay...

Madame Hydra Observe Student Behavior, 6h
Madame Hydra Teach Life Lessons, 1h, requires Wasp

Madame Hydra: I had some strange disciples at Hydra School, but these students are something else...
Hank Pym: I think they're well within the normal range of normal!
Madame Hydra: What are you so excited about?
Hank Pym: Science!
Reward: 20 Vibranium


Bad Teacher Pt. 1
Madame Hydra starts

Madame Hydra: You were always the one that got away...
Spider-Woman: You're talking about as a recruit, right?
Madame Hydra: Of course. I was fine with Taskmaster leaving. I strongly considered throwing a parade when Zemo left. But you. I was devastated when we lost you...
Spider-Woman: You were a great teacher. I just got sick of the subject matter.
Madame Hydra: I think it's time I stole some of Hydra's recruits for Avengers Academy. Hopefully, I'll find the next Spider-Woman...

Upgrade Madame Hydra! 20 x Hydra Secrets (Defeat Level 6 Hydra Thug), 5 x Field Gear (Defeat Hydra Thug), 5 x Field Communicator (Defeat Hydra Thug), 9173 Vibranium

 
Madame Hydra Find Underworld Recruits, 2h

Winter Soldier: You aren't supposed to be here.
Madame Hydra: I've been hearing that a lot lately. My whole life, actually.
Winter Soldier: It's too bright out here for spiders. Come chill in the darkness of my heart...
Madame Hydra: What are you talking about?
Winter Soldier: I'm writing a song for that girl. It's called "A Buck for a Widow".
Madame Hydra: Join Avengers Academy. My underworld connections will no longer speak to me, but you're the only recruit we need to overthrow Red Skull, and finish Hydra.
Winter Soldier: Maybe when my song is finished. Maybe when Captain America is finished. Maybe when Red Skull is finished with me...
Madame Hydra: I just hope there's something left...
Reward: 20 Vibranium 

Bad Teacher Pt. 2
Madame Hydra starts

Madame Hydra: I know some of you don't like me. Some of you don't even trust the regular faculty. I've been searching for a way to defeat Red Skull, but the answer is right here. We'll take down Hydra ourselves. Together...
Pepper Potts: Who doesn't trust the regular faculty? 
Wasp: Let's punch somebody!
Maria Hill: Did you clear this with Director Fury?
Enchantress: Shouldn't Loki be here?
Quake: I don't wanna hurt anyone...
Ms Marvel: I hope I don't get in trouble, but I can't miss all this girl power!
Iron Widow: Just get me on that platform, and I'll take care of the rest...
Spider-Woman: I'm in.
Madame Hydra: Good. Let's get to work...

Madame Hydra Crack the Whip, 6h
Black Widow Scan the Campus, 5h
Wasp Have a Blast! 2m

Iron Widow: I have to give it to you. You're a natural leader.
Madame Hydra: And it's time to remind Red Skull that I also have a talent for destruction...
Reward: 20 Vibranium


Plan Ahead Pt. 1
Madame Hydra starts

Madame Hydra: Everyone else has their orders, but I'd like you to help me design the ideal campus layout for maximum efficiency, and defense against future attacks.
Wasp: I love designing things!
Madame Hydra: Yes, and you're quite good at it. To be clear though, this isn't about aesthetics, it's about preparing to decimate our enemies...
Wasp: I love looking good when I send bad guys to the hospital!

Madame Hydra Plan the New Campus Order, 4h
Wasp Create a Buzz, 3m

Wasp: Do you think my new campus design ideas will help us fight Red Skull and the new Hydra?
Madame Hydra: Your designs are...
Wasp: Fun and bubbly?!
Madame Hydra: And shockingly violent...
Wasp: Thanks!
Reward: 25 Credits

Plan Ahead Pt. 2
Madame Hydra starts

Madame Hydra: I'd like to access the information you've gathered from the timefog...
Nick Fury: Why?
Madame Hydra: Because Wasp has some very interesting ideas about ways to potentially use the timefog as both a shield and a weapon, and I'd like to explore the viability of either option.
Nick Fury: And get inside my building and database while you're at it...
Madame Hydra: Are you afraid of what I might find?

Upgrade Madame Hydra! 40 x Civil War Badge (Mission Board)
Madame Hydra Study Timefog Findings, 8h

Nick Fury: Find anything helpful in my database?
Madame Hydra: Did you really think I wouldn't notice that you'd transferred half the files?
Nick Fury: I didn't care if you noticed.
Madame Hydra: I suppose a better question is, did you really think I wouldn't be able to track down the transferred files, view them, and download them to my personal device?

Reward: 25 Credits


Always Dominate Pt. 1
Madame Hydra starts


Madame Hydra: I believe everything is in place, and everyone is aware of what they need to do. It's time to finish your training...
Iron Widow: Training for what?
Madame Hydra: For crippling Hydra.

Madame Hydra Crack the Whip, 6h
Madame Hydra Teach Life Lessons, 1h, requires Black Widow

Red Skull: I always knew you were a traitor...
Madame Hydra: You're scared, aren't you? If you had lips they would be quivering...
Red Skull: On the contrary, Madame. I'm looking forward to watching you suffer.
Madame Hydra: And I'm looking forward to watching tears fall from that dehydrated meatball you call a face...
Reward: 25 Credits

Always Dominate Pt. 2
Madame Hydra starts

Madame Hydra: Red Skull thinks this is personal, but I only want to burn Hydra down around him. Wakandan forces are targeting their major bases. You and I will take care of the rest...
Iron Widow: The smaller bases?
Madame Hydra: Hydra's creatures and machines that are too gigantic to fit into any of the major bases...

Upgrade Madame Hydra! 50 x Civil War Badge (Mission Board)




Madame Hydra Test Deadly Venoms, 5h
Black Widow Eliminate Hydra Targets, 3h, requires Madame Hydra

Madame Hydra: Nice work, Black Widow. We haven't eliminated all of Hydra's most powerful weapons, but enough to cripple their operation, and leave Red Skull vulnerable...
Black Widow: Don't you feel kind of bad about crushing the operation you used to run?
Madame Hydra: Feel bad? Girl, I am bad.
Reward: 25 Credits
 

NEW ITEM IN THE CIVIL WAREHOUSE:
Madame Hydra's Classroom, 50 x Vibranium Daggers (Defeat Hydra Thug), 14 x Bullwhips (Special Event Missions), 1039 Vibranium


Power Up!
Black Widow starts

Iron Widow: We should grab more Infinity Gem Shards to help fight Hydra, and free the prisoners faster.
Black Panther: How did Avengers Academy acquire a cache of Infinity Gem Shards? It's one of the few materials more valuable than Vibranium...
Iron Widow: I've been trying to solve that mystery since I got here. Just one more reason why we need to get rid of Hydra as fast as we can...

Buy a Crate of Shards or bigger & get Bonus Rewards


Iron Widow: Let's hurry up and free these prisoners, so we can get back to uncovering the mystery.
Black Panther: You're an impressive warrior, Black Widow. Wakanda has many mysteries of its own...
Iron Widow: Are you hitting on me right now?
Black Panther: Perhaps...
Iron Widow: Our first date will be taking down Hydra. Don't be late...
Reward: 2000 Vibranium



QUESTLINE CHANGES (A-Force Event)


Headmistress of Mayhem Pt. 1 (was pt.5)
Madame Hydra starts

Nick Fury: We set up a classroom for you to teach Anti-Hydra 101. When can you start?
Madame Hydra: Soon. First, I need to release some aggression. I'm afraid of what I might do to your students when I'm this agitated.
Nick Fury: Yeah. there's no way any of my students could ever agitate someone...
Madame Hydra: Who are you looking at?
Nick Fury: Classified. 

Madame Hydra Crack the Whip, 6h

Reward: 25 Credits


Whipped Into Shape Pt. 1
Madame Hydra starts

Captain America: I still can't believe Fury let you in this place...
Madame Hydra: What do you want more than anything, Captain America?
Captain America: To get Hydra outta my city, for good.
Madame Hydra: Then our goals are aligned. Although, if I'm being honest, my main desire at this moment is to wrap my whip around Red Skull's throat.
Captain America: I wouldn't mind that either. But I'll believe it when I see it...
Madame Hydra: Then prepare to believe, Captain. Even though Tony Stark will see it first...

Upgrade Madame Hydra!
Madame Hydra Access Hydra Database, 3m
Iron Man Tinker With Tech, 1h

Iron Man: Did you get the codes?
Madame Hydra: No. Red Skull changed the codes and passwords as soon as I left. Apparently, there is a brain in that burnt buffalo wing of a head...
Iron Man: Don't worry about it. The intel you already gave me is enough to design something that'll not only shut down Hydra School, but send a signal to shut down every Hydra device in a ten-mile radius.
Madame Hydra: Why do you trust me, Tony Stark?
Iron Man: I know you hate Hydra as much as we do, and you'll do anything to take down Red Skull. Plus, I believe everybody deserves an opportunity to make up for their mistakes.
Madame Hydra: Thank you. That's very mature of you.
Iron Man: I also really like the idea of having a hot teacher with green lipstick and a whip.
Reward: 25 Credits

11 comments:

  1. Can someone tell how to get hydra secrets as when I tried to upgrade madam hydra it was shown no sources found for hydra secrets

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I noticed that even though it shows no sources found, I am still getting them drop from lvl 6 and above Thugs so actually I had 10, even though it still said no sources found.

      Delete
  2. Can someone tell how to get hydra secrets as when I tried to upgrade madam hydra it was shown no sources found for hydra secrets

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Having the same problem like how do I upgrade her

      Delete
    2. They should be dropping from lvl 6 or 7+ thugs, I was able to get them even though it said "no sources found" strangely.

      Delete
  3. I bought the academy crate for adamantium, won a bunch of decorations but can't find them. Really mad. If there's a storage how do I access it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought the academy crate for adamantium, won a bunch of decorations but can't find them. Really mad. If there's a storage how do I access it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, they should be in your inventory. When you are in move/edit mode there is a lil green box symbol you click on to access your inventory.

      Delete
  5. Is there a quest line that needs to be completed before Madame Hydra appears? Cause I got the update but she never showed up...
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some people seemed to have to wait for the Crossbones timer to run out? I already had him when Mme Hydra appeared, so it's hard for me to confirm :(

      Delete
    2. Ah ok. I had problems logging in for a few days so Crossbones just appeared for me last night and his timer extends past the event end so looks like I'm out of luck. Oh well.
      Thanks anyway!!!

      Delete