Saturday 21 May 2016

Premium Character Spider-Woman

*WORK IN PROGRESS*


Secret Mission Pt. 1
Wasp starts

Wasp: I got a secret message from a secret agent to text her when the coast is clear!
Falcon: Maybe you're getting catfished...
Wasp: No way. It's impossible to trick me on the internet. And nobody says 'catfished' anymore.
Falcon: Sure they do. There's a whole show where people get fooled online, and at the end somebody runs in and slaps them with a catfish.
Wasp: Whatever. We'll ask the secret agent when she gets here...

Wasp Be Super Secret! 10m

Spider-Woman: Thanks for replying to my message. I was afraid you might think you were getting catfished.
Wasp: ...Yeah, no. Who are you?
Spider-Woman: Call me Spider-Woman. I need your help on a classified mission to fight Hydra.
Wasp: I love punching Hydra guys! How'd you find out their plan?
Spider-Woman: I used to work for them...
Wasp: Double. Secret. Agent?!
Reward: 49 Credits

You will now get a pop-up to purchase Spider-Woman for 250 Shards. Premium characters are completely optional, but will give you bonus mission credits as well as extra storylines, so I'd recommend investing in one at some point...

Secret Mission Pt. 3  (There doesn't seem to be a Pt. 2...)
Wasp starts

Spider-Woman: I need you two to create a distraction while I use this S.H.I.E.L.D. and Stark tech to find Hydra's exact plan.
Falcon: I will pretty much do anything you say...
Wasp: Don't be a Tony, Falcon. Even though she does have a really cool style. And an intriguing backstory. And the prettiest hair I've ever seen. And she's a way nicer spy than Black Widow... 

Falcon Put On An Air Show, 2h
Wasp Look At Me! 2h

Spider-Woman: You both were amazing, but we have to hurry. Hydra is building a chemical weapons lab off the coast, but we still have time to destroy it before it's operational.
Falcon: Let's do it!
Wasp: Secret double agent spy attack mission!
Spider-Woman: You two are much more enthusiastic than Hydra guys. This is fun.
Reward: 74 Credits 

Secret Mission Pt. 4
Wasp starts

Spider-Woman: You and Falcon take the Quinjet, and I'll disable the defenses from one of their hideouts in the city.
Wasp: Can we Spy-Five first?
Spider-Woman: Yeah, of course.
Wasp: If me and Black Widow had a supermodel-superhuman-double-secret-agent-spy baby she'd be just like you, but less cool.
Spider-Woman: ...Thanks?

Falcon Save The Day! 6h, requires Wasp

Spider-Woman: You two were incredible. Hydra's lab was destroyed, and along with everything Avengers Academy is doing, there's no way they'll last much longer.
Wasp: I really, really, really want you to come to school with us.
Spider-Woman: I'll think about it.
Wasp: And Falcon really wants to ask you out.
Spider-Woman: Oh, I've already thought about that...
Falcon: ...
Reward: 81 Credits

Another pop-up encouraging you to buy Spider-Woman will appear. Doesn't appear to have any offers linked to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment