Tuesday 10 May 2016

Van Dyne's Premium Outfits: Frost Giant Loki

Frost Giant Loki is a special premium outfit you can purchase in Van Dyne's for 420 Shards.

It allows you to use the exclusive actions "Brandish Frost Magic" and "Get Revenge", as well as reducing the "Plot Domination" action by 6h 1m!



The Cold Shoulder Pt. 1
Loki starts

Odin: I always wanted to tell you, Loki, but I was afraid you wouldn't take it well...
Frost Giant Loki: Which part? That I'm an enemy of Asgard? That I'm adopted? That I'm a monster?! Please tell me which part you thought I wouldn't take well...
Odin: You're still my son.
Frost Giant Loki: Thor is your son. I'm a souvenir you picked up on one of your adventures. I'm a Frost Giant. And it's time I embraced my heritage...

Loki Brandish Frost Magic, 3h

Odin: Who told you?
Frost Giant Loki: I discovered it in the very Archives you helped construct. Turns out a combination of magical visions and misinformed Mythology textbooks can be quite insightful.
Odin: Just quit this foolishness, and use your sorcery to restore your Asgardian guise, so we can talk.
Frost Giant Loki: Frost Giant and Asgardians don't talk. They go to war...
Reward: 66 Credits

The Cold Shoulder Pt. 2
Loki starts

Frost Giant Loki: It's all so clear now. Why Thor is your favorite. Why we are always at odds. Why you would never allow me to assume the throne. Why you hate me.
Odin: I love you, Loki. I saved you as a baby. I only hid the trust to protect you.
Frost Giant Loki: Worry about protecting yourself, King Odin. They will tell tales of the Frost Giant who claimed the throne of Asgard, and his path of destruction starts here... 

Loki Wield Sorcery, 1m

Odin: That's enough, Loki. I know you're angry, but no good can come from this, and I don't want to have to stop you.
Frost Giant Loki: I'm a giant, King Odin. Nothing can stop me.
Reward: 66 Credits 

The Cold Shoulder Pt. 3
Loki starts

Wasp: Whoa. You look hot.
Frost Giant Loki: Excuse me?
Wasp: Sorry, it just came out. Why do you look like that?
Frost Giant Loki: Because this is what I look like. My previous guise was a lie. I'm a Frost Giant destined to destroy Avengers Academy on my way to overthrowing Asgard.
Wasp: Well, you should definitely keep going natural. Hey, do you wanna go dancing? If you have time. Before all of your destroying and overthrowing...
Frost Giant Loki: ...I suppose I have time for one dance.

Loki Heat Things Up, 3h, requires Wasp

Wasp: You're so lucky.
Frost Giant Loki: I'm a freakish creature who was abandoned by his true family, and deceived by his adopted one.
Wasp: Sure, if you want to be all negative about it. The way I see it, you're a giant and a sorcerer and an Asgardian and a god and pretty decent dancer. It's really cool.
Frost Giant Loki: You may be right, Bug-Woman. Perhaps there's a different way to get my revenge...
Reward: 66 Credits 

The Cold Shoulder Pt. 4
Loki starts

Wasp: What are you gonna do?
Frost Giant Loki: What Frost Giants always do. Use my power to destroy an Asgardian... 

Loki Get Revenge, 6h

Odin: I'm not pleased to see you smashing a representation of your brother, but I am happy to see that your sense of humor has returned.
Frost Giant Loki: I've come to realize that I can be proud of what I am. Not to mention that it will make my hatred for Thor more justifiable, and my eventual reign in Asgard more sinister and satisfying.
Odin: That was fairly close to being mature and warm-hearted...
Frost Giant Loki: You can't expect too much from a Frost Giant, father.
Odin: So, I'm your father again, and not just King Odin?
Frost Giant Loki: You will always be my father. You won't be King much longer...
Reward: 66 Credits


Have you purchased Frost Giant Loki? Isn't it great to only need 2h for Plot Domination instead of 8?!

Kou.

No comments:

Post a Comment