Monday 6 June 2016

Civil War Character Profile: Agent 13

Thought it'd be nice to keep the main weekly posts tidy and put the character upgrades and personal missions on a separate page! Let me know what you think... This is the page for a character who you can unlock in the second week of the Civil War event... Agent 13

Kou.

Free Agent Pt. 1
Agent 13 starts

Agent 13: I wasn't able to get anything from Avengers Hall. I'm gonna look into some of the people on Tony's team, and see if they know something we don't.
Captain America: Good idea. Don't bother with Widow though. She's always on her own team, and she'd share intel if it was important to taking down Hydra.
Agent 13: You like her, don't you?
Captain America: No, we're just teammates.
Agent 13: Oh, handsome. You are literally the worst liar ever... 

Upgrade Agent 13! 20 x Hydra Intel (Hydra Thug Lvl. 1-4), 6412 Vibranium
Agent 13 Peep the Scene, 6h
Loki Master the Dance Floor, 2h

Agent 13: I think Loki is teamed up with Tony, but it's hard to say. All he really did was dance by himself for a long time.
Captain America: Yeah, that's kind of what he does. We all sort of agreed just to pretend like it isn't weird.
Agent 13: This whole school is weird.
Captain America: Yup.
Reward: 20 Vibranium 

Free Agent Pt. 2
Agent 13 starts

Wasp: Nice coat!
Agent 13: Thanks! I could really use Tony Stark's tech to get more intel on Hydra. You think he'll let me?
Wasp: I don't know. He's really in his me versus Cap stupid stubborn man mode right now...
Agent 13: What if I just sneak in and use it without telling him?
Wasp: For sure! But if you do anything to hurt Tony I'll totally have to destroy you!

Agent 13 Access Intel, 3m
Iron Man Tinker with Tech, 1h

Agent 13: That Hydra guy called The Winter Soldier is actually an old friend of Cap's that Hydra has some kind of mind-control over. I need you to help me keep Cap away until I break Hydra's hold on him.
Wasp: I'll try, but even though he's the nicest guy ever, he gets intense when it comes to stuff like this. Is it weird that I think that's really hot?
Agent 13: Not at all...
Reward: 20 Vibranium


Agent of Change Pt. 1
Agent 13 starts

Captain America: Were you able to find anything else out about Bucky?
Agent 13: No, I'm sorry, but I do have some ideas on new avenues for intel. And you might wanna call him Winter Soldier for the time being, Cap. He's not the same guy you knew...
Captain America: Bucky's still in there. It's not that easy to break his spirit...
Agent 13: I know. But...what if he isn't?
Captain America: I'll tear Hydra apart piece by piece. Starting with Red Skull...

Upgrade Agent 13! 42 x Hydra Intel (Defeat Hydra Thugs), 3 x Smoke Pellets (Collect from the WWII Captain America Statue), 11394 Vibranium


Agent 13 Seek Adventure, 2h
Agent 13 Break and Enter, 30m

Agent 13: You want the bad news, or the worse news?
Captain America: What happened?
Agent 13: I found the facility where they brainwashed Winter Soldier. They wiped his memory, and Red Skull reprogrammed him with the sole mission of destroying you...
Captain America: And...
Agent 13: And they implanted some kind of device in his brain. If we try to reverse the brainwashing or move him too far from Red Skull, Winter Soldier will die...
Reward: 20 Vibranium

Agent of Change Pt. 2
Agent 13 starts 

Iron Widow: What happened to Cap? I've never really seen him upset like that...
Agent 13: He found out Winter Soldier is actually his best friend, and that he's been brainwashed by Hydra. Then he found out that if he moves away from Red Skull, he'll die...
Iron Widow: I've been thinking that this is more than just an attack. The way the Hydra things just mill around, and the bosses refuse to leave the platform. I think it's just a big distraction, but for what?
Agent 13: Let's find out...

Agent 13 Avoid Detection, 30m
Black Widow Activate Stealth Mode, 8h
  
Agent 13: Why would Hydra guys be leaving these bugs all over the campus? They could just watch Wasp's livestreams like everybody else...
Iron Widow: I don't think they're for surveillance...
Agent 13: You think they're weapons?
Iron Widow: I don't know. Let's ask the newest super-genius...
Reward: 20 Vibranium


Field Agent Pt. 1
Agent 13 starts

Agent 13: We need your help to figure out what these devices are that the Hydra guys are planting all over the campus...
Black Panther: Of course. I haven't had the opportunity to use my scientific skills much since I've been here.
Agent 13: I don't mean to scare you, but it's possible that they're explosives...
Black Panther: Thank you, Agent 13. I will try not to be frightened...
Agent 13: I guess you aren't really afraid of anything, are you?
Black Panther: Not particularly...
Agent 13: That's good considering what I'm about to do next...

Upgrade Agent 13! 25 x Field Communicators, 15108 Vibranium
Agent 13 Plan Something Extreme, 4h
Agent 13 Test Smoke Bombs, 5h

Black Panther: The Hydra devices are advanced energy detectors. They're continually collecting and examining samples and readings from the students, campus buildings, and even the timefog.
Agent 13: For what?
Black Panther: I'm not sure. The technology is rudimentary by Wakandan standards, but their motivations are much more complicated. All we can be sure of is that they're up to no good...
Agent 13: That makes two of us...
Reward: 20 Vibranium

Field Agent Pt. 2
Agent 13 starts

Iron Widow: Are you sure about this plan?
Agent 13: You think it's too dangerous?
Iron Widow: Not if it works...

Agent 13 Break and Enter, 30m
Black Widow Scan The Campus, 5h

Nick Fury: What did I tell you about snooping around my office?
Agent 13: I know, I'm sorry. I promise I wasn't trying to steal anything...
Nick Fury: What exactly were you doing?
Agent 13: Distracting you while Widow used the modified sensors Black Panther made to locate the weakest section of the timefog.
Nick Fury: Why?!
Agent 13: So that we can get whatever's in there before you or Hydra...
Reward: 20 Vibranium


Spy Detector Pt. 1
Agent 13 starts

Loki: I understand you and the Widow-Woman are preparing to enter the timefog. I want in, as you Midgardians like to say...
Agent 13: Sorry. I don't trust you.
Loki: It's nice to know that my reputation precedes me. Give me the opportunity to prove my sincerity. I promise you won't be disappointed...
Agent 13: Maybe not, but I'm already creeped out...

Agent 13 Avoid Detection, 30m
Loki Wield Sorcery, 1m
Black Widow Scan the Campus, 5h

Agent 13: Did your magic help locate the best place to enter the timefog?
Loki: No. I detected something familiar. Too familiar. I don't understand why I've never felt his presence before...
Agent 13: Who?
Loki: My brother. I think he's fighting his way back to this world...
Reward: 20 Vibranium

Spy Detector Pt. 2
Agent 13 starts

Agent 13: Loki swears that Thor is trapped in the timefog...
Iron Widow: I know you're still pretty new here, but ew usually don't trust the word of the guy who prides himself on lying.
Agent 13: He's not lying this time. I'm sure of it.
Iron Widow: So both Hulk and Thor were trapped in the timefog right next to where Fury decided to build his Academy...
Agent 13: You think he purposely trapped the two most powerful heroes here?
Iron Widow: Yeah. Now we just need to go find out how...

Upgrade Agent 13! 2 x Red Hydra Tokens, 10 x ?, 10 x Field Communicators, 3 x Long-Range Communicators, 5972 Vibranium


Agent 13 Spy Mission! 3h, requires Black Widow
Agent 13 Continue Training, 8h

Reward: 20 Vibranium 



Agent 13's Actions

Access Intel, 3m, Stark Tower
Avoid Detection, 30m
Break and Enter, 30m, Avengers Hall
Test Cap's Course, 30m, Cap's Obstacle Course
Reminisce, 1h, Stark Tower
Test Smoke Bombs, 5h, Pym's Lab
Peep the Scene, 6h, Club A
Practice Kickboxing, 6h, Avengers Dorm
Plan Something Extreme, 4h, Avengers Dorm
Seek Adventure, 2h, The Quinjet Hangar

Agent 13's Phrases 

No comments:

Post a Comment