Tuesday 26 July 2016

Spider-Man Act Two Character Profile: Spider-Gwen

Thought it'd be nice to keep the main event posts tidy and put the character upgrades and personal missions on a separate page! Let me know what you think... This is the page for a character who you can unlock during Act Two of the Spider-Man event... Spider-Gwen!


Kicks and Stares Pt. 1
Spider-Gwen starts

Wasp: Spider-Gwen! I'm Wasp! Welcome to Avengers Academy!
Spider-Gwen: You're Janet van Dyne. I know who you are...
Wasp: Because you follow me on Omniversal social media?! Don't believe those rumors about my friendly pig kiss with Spider-Ham. Pretty much everyone is my type, but not him. And don't tell him I said that. He's sensitive...
Spider-Gwen: No, I mean I really know you. Or a version of you, I guess. You're the one who gave me my Web-Shooters.
Wasp: Are you saying I kick butt in every single universe?! I'm not surprised, but it's totally nice to know!
Spider-Gwen: Do you wanna hang out and train?
Wasp: I'm so excited to blow stuff up with my alternate universe bestie! 

Spider-Gwen Do Kung-Fu! 2h
Wasp Have a Blast! 2m

Spider-Gwen: Have you seen Peter Parker, er, Spider-Man?
Wasp: I saw him watching you from behind Stark Tower, but he hid every time you turned around. He's shy...
Spider-Gwen: I guess he always is. This whole thing is really weird for both of us...
Wasp: But it's gonna be so good after it's so weird!
Reward: 10 Klyntarites

Kicks and Stares Pt. 2
Spider-Gwen starts

Black Widow: Tell me everything you learned about the Symbiotes when you were trapped...
Spider-Gwen: They're gross.
Black Widow: Thanks for your help.
Spider-Gwen: I wish I could tell you more, but they grabbed me the second I walked through the portal, and trapped me in that goop. All I know is the main two argue like an old monster married couple.
Black Widow: Do you now anything about searching for clues?
Spider-Gwen: My dad's a cop, so I know a thing or two about clues. Let's get to the bottom of this Symbiote mystery...

Spider-Gwen Crack the Case, 2h
Black Widow Search for Clues! 1m

Black Widow: This is about more than revenge for the Symbiotes. They're gonna feed off every person on the planet until we're extinct.
Spider-Gwen: I think our best chance is to turn them against each other. The two called Venom and Carnage are just waiting to tear each other apart. We just nee to make one throw the first punch...
Black Widow: Let me talk to Tony and Spider-Man. We'll need to stock up on gadgets and weapons, and have everybody strike at once.
Spider-Gwen: And the girls will throw the first punch?
Black Widow: You think I'm gonna leave it to these boys?
Reward: 20 Klyntarites 

Kicks and Stares Pt. 3
Spider-Gwen starts

Loki: Welcome to Midgard, Spider-Greg.
Spider-Gwen: Who are you supposed to be?
Loki: Loki Laufeyson. The Prince of Lies. The Son of Secrets. The God of Mirth and Mischief.
Spider-Gwen: I like a little mirth and mischief. I'm waiting for Black Widow to kick the plan into action, and I've been dying to play some music. Where's a girl go to kill it on the drums around here?
Loki: Make yourself at home, Spider-Greg. I'll see about making you something else altogether... 

Upgrade Spider-Gwen! 20 Toxic Symbiote Samples, 720 Klyntarites
Spider-Gwen Drum Solo! 2h
Loki Wield Sorcery, 1m

Winter Soldier: Not ever death could keep us down. Our lives passed by without a sound. You were frozen, I was drowned. We both were lost, but now we're found.
Spider-Gwen: Are those lyrics?
Winter Soldier: More like cold memories locked in a prison of poetry.
Spider-Gwen: I'm not really into emo...
Winter Soldier: What's an emo?
Reward: 30 Klyntarites 


Tiger Beat Pt. 1
Spider-Gwen starts

Mary Jane: Gwen?
Spider-Gwen: Mary Jane.
Mary Jane: You know me?
Spider-Gwen: I know a Mary Jane. One who is almost exactly like you, but almost completely different. I'm guessing that makes sense to you too...
Mary Jane: Yeah...
Spider-Gwen: Why do you and Peter look at me like I'm a ghost?
Mary Jane: You should probably ask him... 

Spider-Gwen Practice Tiger Style! 15m
Spider-Man Sling Some Webs! 30m

Spider-Gwen: What happened to the Gwen you knew?
Spider-Man: ...she died.
Spider-Gwen: How?!
Spider-Man: She fell. And I didn't save her...
Spider-Gwen: My Peter died too.
Spider-Man: What happened?
Spider-Gwen: I couldn't save him either...
Spider-Man: I guess we should probably avoid each other...
Spider-Gwen: I was thinking we should save each other.
Reward: 10 Klyntarites 

Tiger Beat Pt. 2
Spider-Gwen starts

Spider-Gwen What kind of music do you like?
Spider-Man: Rap.
Spider-Gwen: Really?
Spider-Man: I'm not allowed to like hip-hop? I'm from New York.
Spider-Gwen: No, it's cool. It's great, actually. I'm gonna take you to a show. 
Spider-Man: Now?! In case you forgot, there's an alien invasion going on...
Spider-Gwen: The Avengers can hold down the fort. If there's a chance we both might die again, I'm gonna make sure I have some fun with Peter Parker... 

Upgrade Spider-Gwen! 25 Toxic Samples, 25 x ?, 1091 Klyntarites



Spider-Gwen Order Concert Tickets! 4h
Spider-Gwen See a Show! 1h, requires Spider-Man

Spider-Gwen: That was amazing!
Spider-Man: Yeah. My Gwen loved music too, but she never cussed that much.
Spider-Gwen: You got a new Gwen now. Get used to it...
Reward: 20 Klyntarites 


Spider-Women Pt. 1
Spider-Gwen starts

Spider-Woman: Spider-Woman.
Spider-Gwen: Spider-Woman.
Spider-Woman: Are you mad they're all calling you Spider-Gwen? There's really no reason they can't call me Spider-Jess. Except that I would hate it.
Spider-Gwen: I don't mind. Having a new name makes me feel a little less weird about living in a new universe.
Spider-Woman: We need your help to get some intel about Venom and Carnage. I'm gonna go see some of my sources, but touch base with Black Widow. She's good at this kind of thing.
Spider-Gwen: And she was smart enough to avoid anymore Spider-Lady awkwardness by namin herself after a specific spider.
Spider-Woman: That too.

Spider-Gwen Crack the Case! 2h
Spider-Gwen Do Kung-Fu! 2h
Black Widow Test Widow's Bite!

Reward: 10 Klyntarites


Spider-Gwen Rank 4: 35 Toxic Samples, 1267 Klyntarites
Spider-Gwen Rank 5: 45 Toxic Samples, 6 x Vinyl Records (Collect from the Iron Spider Prototype), 1323 Klyntarites




What do you think of Spider-Gwen? Have you recruited her yet?

Kou.


SPIDER-GWEN'S ACTIONS



SPIDER-GWEN'S PHRASES

No comments:

Post a Comment