Saturday 9 July 2016

Spider-Man Special Event Character: Black Cat

Thought it'd be nice to keep the main event posts tidy and put the character upgrades and personal missions on a separate page! Let me know what you think... This is the page for a character who you can unlock during the Spider-Man event... Black Cat!


Personal Agenda Pt. 1
Black Cat starts

Black Widow: I hear you're the best at breaking into places you aren't supposed to be...
Black Cat: I was literally going to say the exact same thing to you. Ant-Man thinks he's the best...
Black Widow: He also hangs out with ants.
Black Cat: Will you take another look at Oscorp? I think I need to visit Director Fury's office... 

Black Cat Drop In Unannounced, 30m
Black Widow Search for Clues, 1m

Black Widow: I'm less worried about the Oscorp scientists here than the rest of the Sinister Six members I can't track down.
Black Cat: And there's more than six of them. Fury's files list as many as nineteen villains being affiliated with them at one time or another.
Black Widow: What else did you find in Fury's office?
Black Cat: What do you mean?
Black Widow: You're hiding something.
Black Cat: Oh, are you and Fury the only ones who are allowed to have secrets? I must have missed that during orientation.
Reward: 20 Oscoins

Personal Agenda Pt. 2Black Cat starts

Wasp: I totally love your cat vibe! Have you ever thought about starting an all-cat team with Tigra and Black Panther?!
Black Cat: I've never even met them...
Wasp: I'm the best at matchmaking!
Black Cat: I need to sharpen my skills after being stuck in that web for so long. Do you have any ideas on the best way to infiltrate Oscorp?
Wasp: I have so many ideas!

Black Cat Walk the Line, 30m
Wasp Be a Busy Bee! 4h

Wasp: I usually get so many good ideas, but I'm having some serious writer's block.
Black Cat: Don't worry about it. It's probably my fault.
Wasp: What do you mean?
Black Cat: I have bad luck powers. Things don't always go well for people who hang out with me.
Wasp: Then we're the perfect pair! I'm impervious to negativity!
Reward: 20 Oscoins

Personal Agenda Pt. 3
Black Cat starts

Spider-Man: How's everything going at the Academy? For you. I know you don't know how everything is going for everyone at the Academy. That's too much responsibility no matter how great your powers are...
Black Cat: You're cute.
Spider-Man: Thanks! I mean, thanks. To you. For saying that. I can't talk good around you...
Black Cat: Are you afraid of bad luck?
Spider-Man: Not really. Bad luck is one of my defining traits.
Black Cat: Good. Let's go on a date.

Upgrade Black Cat! 6 x Bugle Exclusive, 2499 Oscoins
Black Cat Cross Her Path, 4h, requires Spider-Man


Spider-Man: That was...actually one of my more successful dates. At least now you know why hanging out with me is embarrassing.
Black Cat: And now you know I wasn't kidding about me being bad luck.
Spider-Man: There's a lot worse things to be. Maybe I'll see you around, Black Cat.
Black Cat: Oh, you will. We can't stop dating until we get it right...

Reward: 20 Oscoins


Have Some Fun Pt. 1
Black Cat starts

Black Cat: Let's go to the club.
Spider-Man: Geez, I would love to show off my horribly awkward dancing, but I can't. I have to help find out who's framing Spider-Man.
Black Cat: Sometimes you can find more info by going to a party than by digging around files and taking pictures.
Spider-Man: I'll take your word for it.
Black Cat: You're missing out, Peter Parker.
Spider-Man: I know...

Black Cat Party Hardy, 4h
Spider-Man Get a Good Shot, 30m
Iron Man Make a Scene, 2m

Iron Man: Now I understand why my assistant has been so distracted.
Black Cat: He says it's because of all the Iron Man dolls scattered around Stark Tower.
Iron Man: They're action figures.
Black Cat: I won't be able to verify that until I get a look for myself...
Reward: 20 Oscoins 

Have Some Fun Pt. 2
Black Cat starts

Iron Man: You'll have to excuse the mess in Stark Tower. I've been...messy.
Black Cat: Hopefully we'll be too busy to notice... 

Upgrade Black Cat! 10 Bugle Exclusives, 2 Spider-Man Tokens, 3749 Oscoins
Black Cat Hack Accounts, 4h
Black Cat Take the Tour, 1h, requires Iron Man


Iron Man: Are you sure you have to leave? I was just...that's never happened to me before...
Black Cat: Don't worry about it, Tony. It happens to lots of guys. I'm bad luck.
Iron Man: Sure, but do you have any idea how many grilled cheese sandwiches I've made in my life? I swear that's the first time I ever burnt one...
Black Cat: It's okay. I got what I came for.
Iron Man: I didn't...
Black Cat: Are we still talking about grilled cheese sandwiches?
Iron Man: I don't even know anymore...
Reward: 20 Oscoins 


Get to Work Pt. 1

Black Cat starts

Black Cat: You were right about the Stark Tower database. I found pretty much everything I need to pull off this heist.
Ant-Man: Cool. Let's meet up in a little bit to finalize the plan.
Black Cat: Why not now?
Ant-Man: I'm kind of in the middle of running from the cops...

Black Cat Plot a Heist, 4h
Black Cat Drop In Unannounced, 30m

Ant-Man: Did you get everything you need?
Black Cat: I think so. I'm still gonna need you to go in first.
Ant-Man: Since I can shrink?
Black Cat: And just in case it's a trap.
Reward: 20 Oscoins

Go to Work Pt. 2
Black Cat starts

Black Cat: Let's fly the Quinjet to the city. I have a safehouse a mile from the museum where we can stash it.
Ant-Man: Are you sure it's a good idea to steal this Casket of Ancient Winters?
Black Cat: I didn't know ants got cold feet.
Ant-Man: I'm just questioning more and more if it's a good idea to steal one of the most dangerous artifacts in the universe. Even if the people at the museum have no idea what it is...
Black Cat: Do you have a buyer lined up?
Ant-Man: Yeah, a bunch. The bidding war is nuts.
Black Cat: Then it's a good idea.

Upgrade Black Cat! 15 Bugle Exclusives, 10 Spider-Man Tokens, 5624 Oscoins
Black Cat Walk the Line, 30m
Black Cat Visit the Museum, 2h

Ant-Man: You see what I mean?
Black Cat: Yeah. I like millions of dollars as much as the next girl, but I'm not handing over something this dangerous to a mob boss.
Ant-Man: So what are we gonna do with it?
Black Cat: You're gonna go back to petty crimes, and pretend this never happened. I'm gonna form a team who can deal with this kind of thing...
Reward: 20 Oscoins


Claw Your Way Back Pt. 1
Black Cat starts

Black Cat: I may or may not be in possession of the most dangerous artifact in the universe. As much as I'd like to sell it, I'd rather find a team of people who can stash it somewhere where it'll never be found.
Agent 13: I know of some abandoned Hydra bases that could work.
Black Panther: Wakanda is extremely secure. Our Vibranium vaults would be an ideal location.
Spider-Ham: I could hide it in Earth-8311, but I'm afraid the Kingpin might find it...
Loki: Why would you hide the most dangerous artifact in all the Nine Realms when you could use it to destroy your enemies?
Black Cat: You're off the team.
Loki: I don't want to be on your dumb secret team anyway...

Black Cat Find an Easy Mark, 6h
Black Widow Pretend to have Fun, 1h
Iron Man Master the Dance Floor, 2m

Black Widow: Nice try.
Black Cat: What are you talking about?
Black Widow: You swapping the real Casket of Ancient Winters with a fake, and sending the rest of your little team to hide it like idiots.
Black Cat: Idiots is a little harsh. I prefer gullible henchmen.
Black Widow: What are you gonna do with it?
Black Cat: Sell it. I found some weirdo who only wants to add it to his collection.
Reward: 20 Oscoins

Claw Your Way Back Pt. 2
Black Cat starts

Black Cat: I need to go on a little business trip, Peter Parker. It was fun while it lasted...
Spider-Man: You aren't coming back?
Black Cat: I don't know. I probably will. I might not. I don't like to plan that far ahead.
Spider-Man: How about one more date before you go? If you want to. And you have time. And you aren't into Tony Stark...
Black Cat: I was only into Tony Stark for his super-science database. Are you sure you want to go out with me again after what happened last time?
Spider-Man: You're worth nine lives of bad luck.
Black Cat: That was cheesy.
Spider-Man: I know. I'm not good at this...

Upgrade Black Cat! 20 Bugle Exclusives, 50 Spider-Man Tokens, 8436 Oscoins

 

Black Cat Run Some Tests, 5h
Black Cat Cross Her Path, 4h

Reward: 20 Oscoins




What do you think of Black Cat? Excited to recruit her to your Academy?

Kou.

No comments:

Post a Comment