Saturday 9 July 2016

Spider-Man Special Event Outfit: WWII Captain America

Thought it'd be nice to keep the main event posts tidy and put the character upgrades and personal missions on a separate page! Let me know what you think... This is the page for an outfit which you can unlock during the Spider-Man event... WWII Captain America!

Note: WWII Captain America was re-released in Cap's Throwback Crate during the Young Avengers Special Event (Feb '17). Changed dialogue is noted at the bottom of this post.


The Living Legend Pt. 1
Captain America starts

Black Widow: Should I be saluting?
WWII Captain America: With everything going on, I need to step up my training. I learned everything I know about focus and hard work in this uniform.
Black Widow: So, you're gonna dress up in your old clothes, and do push-ups?
WWII Captain America: Of course not. I'm gonna parachute...

Captain America Parachute In, 4h

Black Widow: I never say this, but that was pretty cool.
WWII Captain America: And effective. The enemy never expects the guy who can't fly to drop in on their heads.
Black Widow: Why don't you show me how to train like a soldier?
WWII Captain America: You sure you can handle it?
Black Widow: ...
WWII Captain America: I was just kidding. Geez...
Reward: 20 Oscoins

The Living Legend Pt. 2
Captain America starts

Black Widow: What's first? Crawling under barbed wire? Diving over landmines?
WWII Captain America: Reading.
Black Widow: I'd ask if you're kidding, but I don't think you know how.
WWII Captain America: Training for battle isn't all parachutes and explosions. You need to study your history. Know your enemy. Identify your tactical advantages. It's fun.
Black Widow: Wasp is right. We're both terrible at fun.

Captain America Devise A Strategy, 1h, requires Black Widow

Black Widow: You win. You made strategizing fun, and I even picked up a couple tips.
WWII Captain America: And now that we have a plan in place, we're ready to take on Hydra.
Black Widow: I thought we were just training?
WWII Captain America: You're right. We'll just take out one of their smaller bases...
Reward: 20 Oscoins

The Living Legend Pt. 3
Captain America starts

WWII Captain America: Fighting Hydra never gets old, but sometimes I miss that nervous feeling I used to get.
Black Widow: Maybe you need a new way to find that nervous feeling...
WWII Captain America: Like a different villainous faction?
Black Widow: Forget it, Cap. Let's go raid this secret base...

Captain America Raid A Hydra Base! 3h, requires Black Widow

WWII Captain America: You were great!
Black Widow: Your plan made it easy. If you ever want to attack an enemy stronghold, you know where to find me.
WWII Captain America: I don't actually. You're really good at hiding.
Black Widow: Maybe you just aren't looking hard enough...
Reward: 20 Oscoins

The Living Legend Pt. 4
Captain America starts

WWII Captain America: This uniform and that victory have me feeling amazing. We should do something big. Something patriotic.
Black Widow: You realize I'm Russian, right?
WWII Captain America: Right. Sorry. I got caught up in the moment.
Black Widow: No, it's great. It's nice to see you so excited. You do your thing, Captain America...

Captain America Represent America, 15m


Black Widow: I usually don't talk because I don't see the point, but I am genuinely speechless.
WWII Captain America: Too much?
Black Widow: Yes. In the most amazing way.
WWII Captain America: This is the best day I've had in a long time. I hope we can spend more time together...
Black Widow: I don't really like a man in uniform. Of course that's because they're usually Hydra Agents or S.H.I.E.L.D. spies. But I think I can make an exception for you...
Reward: 20 Oscoins


 Changed Dialogue


The Living Legend Pt. 1
Captain America starts

Black Widow: Should I be saluting?
WWII Captain America: I just want to make sure I avoid all of the drama and craziness in this place, and stay focused on my training. I learned everything I know about focus and hard work in this uniform.
Black Widow: So, you're gonna dress up in your old clothes, and do push-ups?
WWII Captain America: Of course not. I'm gonna parachute...

Captain America Parachute In, 4h

Reward: 97 Credits

The Living Legend Pt. 2
Captain America starts

Captain America Devise A Strategy, 12h, requires Black Widow

Reward: 97 Credits

The Living Legend Pt. 3
Captain America starts

Captain America Raid A Hydra Base! 12h, requires Black Widow

Reward: 97 Credits


What do you think of the WWII Captain America outfit? Were you able to unlock it in time?

Kou.

No comments:

Post a Comment