Wednesday 17 August 2016

A.I.M. Attacks! Mini Event Pt. 2

Morning Avengereenos!

Looks like the second part of the A.I.M. Attacks! mini event is now live. With it comes the chance to unlock M.OD.O.K. and we have a new PERMANENT premium in the form of Phil Coulson! The event ends on August 23 at 6 PM EDT at which point you will no longer be able to get Squirrel Girl or M.O.D.O.K.


FAQ

How do I recruit M.O.D.O.K.?

Defeat his seventh streak before the end of the event to unlock him! He will appear in the Shop to recruit after the event ends on August 23 at 6 PM EDT!
Keep battling M.O.D.O.K.'s streak 8, 9, and 10 to get a head start at ranking him up!

How do I fight M.O.D.O.K.?
Train level 3 S.H.I.E.L.D. Recruits to take out M.O.D.O.K.’s guards, and then M.O.D.O.K. himself.

How do I unlock Phil Coulson?
Phil Coulson is available to recruit for 695 Shards! You can find him in the Shop.
Phil will remain in the Shop after the event ends.


NEW ITEM

Hawkeye Infinity Statue, 525 Shards, 1s


QUESTLINE

Head Start!
Iron Man starts

Scientist Supreme: It's time, M.O.D.O.K. I'm providing you with bodyguards, and sending our strongest A.I.M. Engineers to control the campus. Remember your mission.
M.O.D.O.K.: M.O.D.O.K. never forgets anything. M.O.D.O.K. was designed only for killing.
Scientist Supreme: Excellent.
M.O.D.O.K.: So imagine what M.O.D.O.K. will do to you when he's finished with the Avengers...

Learn About Defeating M.O.D.O.K.!


Captain America: I can get the S.H.I.E.L.D. Recruits ready to take out M.O.D.O.K.'s bodyguards...
Iron Man: But...
Captain America: But they won't be able to get past his psionic attacks.
Iron Man: And...
Captain America: I need your help.
Iron Man: Please?
Captain America: Please help me save Avengers Academy, Tony.
Iron Man: Winning Civil War was fun, but I like it better when we get along.
Reward: 20 Credits


Brain Waves!
Wasp starts

Iron Man: Do you have any ideas for an invention to block psionic attacks? I don't usually deal in psychic stuff. Gives me the heebie-jeebies.
Hank Pym: Why are you dealing in it now?
Iron Man: Captain America asked me for help.
Hank Pym: Fantastic! The desire to help your fellow man has led many scientists to amazing discoveries!
Iron Man: I mostly just wanna hold it over his head afterwards.
Hank Pym: Petty rivalries have led to even greater discoveries!

Defeat M.O.D.O.K.! 
STREAK 1: 5000 HP M.O.D.O.K. Body Guard (L1) (requires S.H.I.E.L.D. Recruit Lvl 3) & 5000 HP M.O.D.O.K.
Each fight requires 3 Psionic Blockers (Wasp (x2) OR Iron Man OR Squirrel Girl (x3), 4h)



Scientist Supreme: What is wrong with you?!
M.O.D.O.K.: You designed M.O.D.O.K....
Scientist Supreme: I designed you to be an ingenious killing machine! Not some sad-sack, lumpy punching bag!
M.O.D.O.K.: Then we've both failed...
Scientist Supreme: Not yet. You will know when you've failed me for the last time...
Reward: 20 Credits 


Doomsday!
Black Widow starts

Captain America: You don't have to follow Scientist Supreme's orders, M.O.D.O.K. We can help you...
M.O.D.O.K.: M.O.D.O.K. is beyond help. Beyond reclamation. Beyond conversating with dim-witted meatheads.
Captain America: I was gonna argue the first two points, but after the last one, I think we'll just beat you up. 

Defeat M.O.D.O.K. 3 times!

Captain America: Give up before it's too late. We can find a place for you at Avengers Academy.
M.O.D.O.K.: How large is your basement?
Captain America: ...Scientist Supreme keeps you locked in his basement?
M.O.D.O.K.: Where does Nick Fury keep you locked up?
Captain America: He doesn't. Because it's inhumane. And insane. You have to let us help you, M.O.D.O.K.
M.O.D.O.K.: No on can help M.O.D.O.K. but M.O.D.O.K....
Reward: 20 Credits  

Inconceivable!
Black Widow starts

Captain America: This is your last chance, M.O.D.O.K. Please don't make us hurt you.
M.O.D.O.K.: M.O.D.O.K.'s entire existence has been nothing but pain. M.O.D.O.K. wouldn't expect you to understand. Privileged imbeciles always have to learn the hard way...

Beat M.O.D.O.K's Streak 7 to recruit him after the event!


Captain America: That's enough, M.O.D.O.K.! It's over. I don't want to keep hurting you, but I can't have you on my campus if you can't calm down. You can be our friend and stay. Or we can drag you out of here like our enemy.
M.O.D.O.K.: It's an accurate and understandable assessment. M.O.D.O.K. is defeated. M.O.D.O.K. has proven to be incapable of anything but failure...
Captain America: That's not true. You've just been fighting the wrong enemy.
M.O.D.O.K.: Yes. M.O.D.O.K. was a fool. M.O.D.O.K. should have always been fighting for his freedom. M.O.D.O.K. should have always turned his anger toward Scientist Supreme...
Captain America: It doesn't matter anymore. You're welcome at Avengers Academy. We can help each other get better.
M.O.D.O.K.: Thank you. But first M.O.D.O.K. needs to help Scientist Supreme see the error of his ways...
Reward: 20 Credits  


Attack of the Giant Brain!
Black Widow starts

Scientist Supreme: You stupid, useless, waste of resources! I should've tossed you in the trash the second your transformation turned you into this repulsive thing.
M.O.D.O.K.: And M.O.D.O.K. should have always used his anger and abilities to end your reign, and set himself free.
Scientist Supreme: Think this through, M.O.D.O.K. I designed you. I gave you life. You wouldn't exist without Scientist Supreme.
M.O.D.O.K.: M.O.D.O.K. is always calculating endless ways to dispose of his enemies. You are now M.O.D.O.K.'s primary enemy. Immediately returning to the A.I.M. Institute is your only chance for survival.
Scientist Supreme: I made you! You're my possession! This is unfair! Unfair! Unfair!
M.O.D.O.K.: Run before M.O.D.O.K. makes you eat that helmet.

Iron Man Tinker with Tech! 1h

M.O.D.O.K.: Did it work?
Iron Man: Perfect. I was able to use your information and my remote to permanently lock the A.I.M. Institute the second Scientist Supreme walked inside. We'll see how he likes being locked away forever.
M.O.D.O.K.: Are heroes supposed to feel so satisfied about punishing their enemies?
Iron Man: That's the best part! Actually, the taunting afterwards is the best part. We should fly over there in the Quinjet, and moon him through the windows.
M.O.D.O.K.: Thank you for your help, Tony Stark. M.O.D.O.K. believes it's highly probably that M.O.D.O.K. will greatly enjoy being part of a heroic team.
Iron Man: Science bros!
Reward: 20 Credits 

WORLD NEWS: THE END OF A.I.M.?
Great news from Avengers Academy as Iron Man and Captain America once again argued a bunch, but got it together in time to save the world. A.I.M. is being disbanded, and Tony Stark has worked with the surprisingly sweet brain-thing M.O.D.O.K. to trap Scientist Supreme within the confines of the A.I.M. Institute. Scientist Supreme continues to release new podcast episodes, claiming he has no desire to leave the Institute, and will be just fine with his inventions, and collection of vintage abacuses. The Kingpin sees this attack as another example of Avengers Academy being dangerous and out of control, and has reportedly hired lawyers and investigators to look into Academy Director Nick Fury. If Jessica Jones shows up, I'm gonna freak out because that's my girl.


Making Friends!
Wasp starts

Wasp: You have robo-pets?!
A.I.M. Scientist: Yeah, everybody has to build one as a freshman class project at the A.I.M. Insititute.
Wasp: Do they dance and sing songs?!
A.I.M. Scientist: No, we make them fight. Then we put the survivors in spherical prisons until it's time to fight again.
Wasp: Gimme that Robo-Pet, you monster!

Get the A.I.M. Companion Pet! 10 Action Figures (Defeat M.O.D.O.K. and his guards)


Iron Man: Cool robot. Are you gonna put him with your collection of animals or your collection of science decorations?
Wasp: Gosh, I'm not sure...
Iron Man: Avengers Academy problems.
Reward: 20 Credits


Psionically Delicious!
Iron Man starts


A.I.M. Scientist: Mr. Scientist Supreme, sir. I'm not sure how much longer we can keep this up. We're running out of scientists, supplies, and funds...
Scientist Supreme: Our M.O.D.O.K. Burgers profits will keep A.I.M. funded for the next decade.
A.I.M. Scientist: Haven't you heard about the chili incident?
Scientist Supreme: What are you talking about?
A.I.M. Scientist: A customer at our flagship restaurant found a piece of brain matter in their Psionic Chili Fries. Business has been...not great ever since...
Scientist Supreme: Our customers could use more brains. Imagine if they knew the rest of the ingredients...

Get the M.O.D.O.K. Burger Mascot! 25 Action Figures

M.O.D.O.K.: M.O.D.O.K. should be receiving financial compensation for using his likeness to peddle A.I.M.'s fast food.
Scientist Supreme: I gave you life. Now I'm expected to give you money?
M.O.D.O.K.: M.O.D.O.K. only wants what he's owed.
Scientist Supreme: Finish this battle. One way or another, you'll get exactly what's coming to you...
Reward: 20 Credits


Alien Technology!
Iron Man starts


Iron Man: I heard A.I.M. has a stolen flying saucer. Wanna check it out?
Rocket Raccoon: I see how you are, Stark. You don't talk to me for four months, but come runnin' as soon as you need help with a spaceship. You know how long it takes to get your perfume smell outta my fur?
Iron Man: It's cologne.
Rocket Raccoon: Sure it is.
Iron Man: You don't have to come if you don't want to, Rocket. I just figured you'd be interested in an intergalactic smuggling saucer that's filled to the brim with bazookas and rocket launchers.
Rocket Raccoon: I guess I'll check it out if it'll get you off my back...

Get the A.I.M. Flying Saucer! 35 Action Figures

Iron Man: Why do you need so many weapons?
Rocket Raccoon: Why do you wear so much perfume?
Iron Man: I told you it's cologne. And sometimes I get sweaty in the lab. And why am I even explaining myself to a raccoon?
Rocket Raccoon: Whatever. Don't talk to me for another four months.
Iron Man: But I miss your angry little furry face...
Rocket Raccoon: I know. I'm pretty great.
Reward: 20 Credits




They Created a Monster!
Iron Man starts

Iron Man: Where've you been? You missed out on a bunch of high-tech warfare, and meeting another guy with a computer brain.
Vision: There was a DJ competition in Munich. I had to tear the roof off.
Iron Man: Nice! You won?
Vision: No. There was a massive electrical fire right before the show was about to start. I literally had to tear the roof off to help the crowd escape. Thankfully, there were no injuries.
Iron Man: That's crazy. You know what else is crazy? A.I.M. made a robot dinosaur.
Vision: Fascinating...
Iron Man: I know. I've always dreamt of having my own robo-saur, but I never got around to building one.
Vision: Let's make your prehistoric robotic dreams come true, Tony. Also, I might title my next record, "Prehistoric Robotic Dreams".

Get the A.I.M. Robo-Saur! 100 Action Figures

Reward: 20 Credits


What do you think of the second half of the A.I.M. Attacks mini event? Are you gonna try for M.O.D.O.K.? Gonna buy Coulson? Or just chilling and concentrating on finishing up Squirrel Girl?

Kou.

No comments:

Post a Comment