Friday 5 August 2016

Spider-Man Act Two Character: Venom

Thought it'd be nice to keep the main event posts tidy and put the character upgrades/outfits and personal missions on a separate page! Let me know what you think... This is the page for a character you can recruit during Act Two of the Spider-Man event... Venom!




Make Things Right Pt. 1
Venom starts

Spider-Man: Alright, so how do we get rid of the Symbiotes?
Venom: First, I'll free all of the ones still trapped in Oscorp Labs.
Spider-Man: That seems counter-intuitive.
Venom: I know how to talk to them. They'll help us track down the remaining Symbiotes. You have to trust me, Spider-Man.
Spider-Man: That also seems counter-intuitive.

Venom Set Them Free! 1h

Spider-Man: I hope you're right about freeing the rest of the Symbiotes...
Venom: They only want to thrive. They understand that there are better planets for them than Earth.
Spider-Man: Can't they just try to thrive on your own planet?
Venom: They could, but they say the food there is terrible.
Reward: 20 Klyntarites

Make Things Right Pt. 2

Venom starts

Spider-Man: Are you okay? You look...scary.
Venom: We're fine. We're just fighting amongst ourselves. Eddie Brock wants control, then the Symbiote does. Sometimes it's difficult to tell us apart...
Spider-Man: What are you and you arguing about?
Venom: Sometimes we want to help Spider-Man. Sometimes we want to devour him...
Spider-Man: Well, I'm just one guy, but I vote for not eating me.
Venom: We'll take your opinion into consideration, and get back to you...

Venom Walk It Off! 4h
Spider-Man Get a Good Shot! 30m

Venom: Stay away, Spider-Man. We need our space...
Spider-Man: You sure you don't wanna talk? I'm good at talking. I mean, I'm good at talking a lot. One time I talked to Rhino for so long that he fell asleep in the middle of the street. It messed up traffic pretty bad. You'd think he'd be a loud snorer, but--
Venom: Stay away!
Reward: 20 Klyntarites

Make Things Right Pt. 3

Venom starts

Venom: We have to fight...
Spider-Man: Don't fight yourself. I know this bully named Flash who thought it was funny to make me punch myself. It wasn't funny. Even I know that, and my sense of humor is questionable at best...
Venom: We have to fight you, Spider-Man. We don't want to hate you, but we do. You have to beat us into submission...
Spider-Man: I don't like the sound of that. I know I've web-swing-kicked a lot of people in the face, but I really prefer non-violence.
Venom: You don't have a choice.
Spider-Man: What if I can't beat you?
Venom: One way or the other, our hunger will be satisfied...

Upgrade Venom! 6 x Earplugs, 8 x ?, 55 Speed Samples, 9 x Dental Floss (Collect from the Experimental Symbiote), 1095 Klyntarites
Venom Be Arch-Enemies! 1h

Venom Reach the Top! 4h

Reward: 20 Klyntarites




What do you think of Venom? Were you able to recruit him?

Kou.


VENOM'S ACTIONS

VENOM'S PHRASES

No comments:

Post a Comment