Tuesday 13 September 2016

Daredevil Special Event Character: Daredevil

Justice is Blind
Iron Man starts

Kingpin: I hope you realize this isn't personal, Director Fury. The public is simply frightened by the dangers surrounding Avengers Academy, and believes new leadership could be the solution.
Nick Fury: And you wanting to put me on trial has nothing to do with you trying to poach my recruits. You're just a concerned citizen...
Kingpin: I realize that admitting your mistakes and revealing your secrets is unpleasant, and that no one can force the great and powerful Nick Fury to face trial, but the public only wants to feel safe.
Nick Fury: I'll go on trial.
Kingpin: You will?! I mean, of course you will. It's the only option. I'll give you time to prepare your case, and arrange for representation.
Nick Fury: I want Matt Murdock.
Kingpin: But he's just a law student. You have all the money and connections in the world. You could hire any lawyer you want. You could hire all of them. It doesn't make any sense...
Nick Fury: I'll see you in court.

Free Daredevil! 100 Ninja Stars


Daredevil: Thanks for getting me out of there, Director Fury. I'll do everything in my power to clear your name, defend Avengers Academy, and free the rest of the students from Kingpin's school.
Nick Fury: Are you getting better with those powers?
Daredevil: The power of attorney...?
Nick Fury: I know who you are, Daredevil. I've been tracking your story since you finished your training with Stick. You're gonna represent me, but you're also gonna help me figure out what Kingpin is doing with The Hand.
Daredevil: How many other people know?
Nick Fury: Just me.
Daredevil: That's a relief. I literally just got a shirt made that says, "I'm Not Daredevil".
Reward: 20 Ninja Stars


The Man Without Fear!
Iron Man starts

Pepper Potts: Welcome to Avengers Academy, Matt! We're excited to have you here, and so happy you'll be defending Director Fury.
Daredevil: I'm happy to be here. I was a little nervous at first, but you have a very soothing voice. Ms...
Pepper Potts: Potts. Pepper Potts. You can call me Pepper. Can I show you to your dorm?
Daredevil: I was actually hoping you could give me a tour of the entire campus, Pepper. It'll help me get my bearings, and hopefully keep me from stumbling around too much. If you wouldn't mind taking my arm... 
Pepper Potts: Of course. It would be my pleasure...

 
Recruit Daredevil!
- Collect 4 Bandages (Get from the Daredevil Pinball Machine in The Devil's Due)
- Collect 63 Law Books (Special Event Missions)
- Collect 6 Katanas (Get from fighting various Hand Ninjas)
- Collect 5096 Ninja Stars


Iron Man: I heard Pepper's been showing you around...
Daredevil: Yeah, she's really friendly, and...helpful. Are you two dating?
Iron Man: I don't know what we are. Honestly, even if we were, it wouldn't be fair because I've been hitting on everything that moves. Just treat her right...
Daredevil: We're only friends, Tony.
Iron Man: Yeah well, I saw the look in her eye, and that's not what she thinks. Just appreciate how lucky you are to have her look at you like that. And don't make me have to punch a blind guy.
Reward: 20 Ninja Stars


Sound and Fury Pt. 1
Daredevil starts

Daredevil: We should go over everything that might come up during the trial. Names, dates, incarcerated villains, prospective recruits, everything.
Nick Fury: Don't worry about it.
Daredevil: Don't worry about my first trial ever that will decide the fate of the world's most famous superhuman school, and be broadcasted live to the entire galaxy?
Nick Fury: I'm more worried about Kingpin and the Hand. Find out what they're planning, Daredevil. Protect your neighborhood like you always do... 

Daredevil Defend Yourself! 15m
Daredevil Guard Hell's Kitchen! 45m

Nick Fury: Any luck with the Hand?
Daredevil: No, they aren't talking. I'll need to look into the Relics they're trafficking. Kingpin would be our best bet, but I don't think he's stepping down from his ivory tower until he knows it's safe.
Nick Fury: How about Punisher?
Daredevil: I guarantee he doesn't care about any of this. He just wants to know who the bad guys are, so he can cave their faces in. I wouldn't want to be Kingpin when Punisher sees him for what he is.
Nick Fury: I like Punisher. I'm gonna try to get him in the Academy.
Daredevil: I'm not surprised. You guys probably shop at the same place.
Reward: 20 Ninja Stars 

Sound and Fury Pt. 2
Daredevil starts

Daredevil: Do you have time to join me for lunch? 
Pepper Potts: I wish I could, but I have so much work to do with everything going on with Director Fury. How'd you know it was me?
Daredevil: You always smell like fresh-picked flowers. I'm guessing you usually keep some on your desk...
Pepper Potts: Pink Freesias. There's a florist a couple blocks away...
Daredevil: It's nice.
Pepper Potts: Maybe we can get lunch tomorrow...
Daredevil: Or dinner tonight.
Pepper Potts: Maybe. Yeah. I'll have to check my schedule...
 
Daredevil Lunch Break! 1h
Black Widow Search for Clues! 1m

Black Widow: I'm not gonna lie, you are pretty smooth.
Daredevil: Have you been eavesdropping on my conversations, Black Widow?
Black Widow: I eavesdrop on everyone's conversations. Don't start thinking you're special.
Daredevil: Can you tell what Kingpin and Punisher have been talking about?
Black Widow: I'm surprised you can't. I'm pretty sure your hearing works better than my best listening device.
Daredevil: I don't know what you're talking about...
Black Widow: That wasn't nearly as smooth, Daredevil.
Reward: 20 Ninja Stars
 

Sound and Fury Pt. 3
Daredevil starts

Daredevil: I'm pretty sure both Loki and Black Widow already know I'm Daredevil. This is not inspiring confidence in my ability to defend a man with more secrets than anyone from the god of mischief.
Nick Fury: Secrets are made to be revealed. It's the order you reveal them that separates the spymasters from the everyday liars.
Daredevil: I'm gonna prepare my opening statement. Try to get our message out before Loki has a chance to twist it.
Nick Fury: You'll do fine.
Daredevil: What if I don't?
Nick Fury: Kingpin and the Hand will take over New York, shut down Avengers Academy, become the most powerful force on the planet, and enslave all of humanity.

Upgrade Daredevil! 20 x Katanas, 2748 Ninja Stars
Daredevil Hit the Books! 1h30m
Daredevil State Your Case! 30m

Nick Fury: No one will ever accuse you of being subtle...
Daredevil: This is being broadcast across the entire universe. I have a secret identity to uphold. Besides, this is a trial of public opinion. You'll get more sympathy if you're being represented by a hapless blind guy.
Nick Fury: Loki is definitely quick to underestimate people...
Daredevil: Why did you invite Loki to Avengers Academy in the first place?
Nick Fury: His dad beat me in a poker game.
Reward: 20 Ninja Stars


Know Your Surroundings Pt. 1
Daredevil starts

Iron Man: Do you have time to help me test my new ocular tech?
Daredevil: Because I'm blind.
Iron Man: Pretty much. You're the target audience.
Daredevil: I think it's great that you're doing that. Even better if you give it away for free. But I can't right now. Lawyer stuff.
Iron Man: I noticed that your lawyer stuff involves a lot of fighting.
Daredevil: I notice that people here spend a lot of time noticing what I'm doing.
Iron Man: You're the new guy. Pretty soon a vampire or a sorcerer or a dinosaur will get recruited, and you'll be old news.

Daredevil Box Like Dad! 2h
Daredevil Guard Hell's Kitchen! 45m
Iron Man Tinker with Tech! 1h

Daredevil: I missed you at dinner.
Pepper Potts: I'm sorry. I meant to at least tell you, but we had a minor emergency at S.H.I.E.L.D. H.Q. that needed my attention.
Daredevil: It's fine. Maybe another time.
Pepper Potts: Don't stop trying...
Daredevil: I couldn't even if I wanted to...
Reward: 20 Ninja Stars


Know Your Surroundings Pt. 2
Daredevil starts

Daredevil: What's wrong?!
Black Widow: How do you know something's wrong?
Daredevil: It's the first time I've ever heard your heart rate change.
Black Widow: That's disturbing on so many levels...
Daredevil: Can we talk about the emergency?
Black Widow: Not here. Let's go somewhere more crowded. Just be cool, and keep your senses out for assassins...

Upgrade Daredevil! 30 Katanas, 4122 Ninja Stars


Daredevil Have a Drink! 2h30m
Black Widow Pretend to Have Fun! 1h

Black Widow: Word in assassin circles is that one of the best is after you and your former master.
Daredevil: Not Elektra...
Black Widow: No. They say this guy is good, but nobody wants to deal with him because he's too crazy.
Daredevil: Don't say it's Bullseye...
Black Widow: Bullseye.
Reward: 20 Ninja Stars


Find Forgiveness Pt. 1
Daredevil starts

Pepper Potts: Your friend Foggy keeps calling S.H.I.E.L.D. H.Q., and leaving concerned voicemails. How did he even get the number?
Daredevil: He's pretty resourceful.
Pepper Potts: Can you talk to him, or visit him, or write him a letter about how safe and happy you are or something?
Daredevil: I'm purposefully avoiding him, but I'll find a way to let him know I'm fine, so he'll stop calling.
Pepper Potts: Why are you avoiding him?
Daredevil: I didn't want you to worry, but I'm being hunted by an assassin who will kill everyone I care about to get to me. Widow, Fury, and Tony are already helping me protect you and Foggy.
Pepper Potts: The assassin is coming after me?!
Daredevil: Not if I find him first...

Daredevil Guard Hell's Kitchen! 45m
Daredevil Hit the Books! 1h30m
Daredevil Defend Yourself! 15m

Pepper Potts: It's bad enough you weren't gonna tell me what's going on, but at least give me credit for being able to take care of myself.
Daredevil: I'm sorry. I know you can take care of yourself. You're smart and tough and Tony says you're as good with the Rescue armor as he is as Iron Man. But Bullseye won't give you the time to defend yourself.
Pepper Potts: Why is he after you?
Daredevil: ...
Pepper Potts: It's about a girl, isn't it?
Daredevil: No. It's actually about an old man...
Reward: 20 Ninja Stars

Find Forgiveness Pt. 2
Daredevil starts

Daredevil: You said you've been tracking me since I finished my training with Stick. Do you know where he is now?
Nick Fury: I only knew where he was before because we had an agreement to train prospective heroes. He disappeared when our agreement expired, and I haven't heard a whisper from him since.
Daredevil: I'll find him. If he knows I'm looking for him, he'll probably find me. There's also a pretty good chance that Bullseye finds both of first.
Nick Fury: Welcome to Super Hero life. Every morning I congratulate myself on not getting killed yet.

Upgrade Daredevil! 40 Katanas, 6183 Ninja Stars
Daredevil Search for Stick! 5h

Daredevil: You're safe. I just wanted to let you know. And apologize again.
Pepper Potts: What happened?!
Daredevil: Bullseye found our old teacher Stick before I did. He's in jail now. Stick disappeared again. I am currently in a lot of pain.
Pepper Potts: I still wanna hit you for hiding all of this from me.
Daredevil: Anywhere but the ribs. I think they're the only unbroken thing I have left.
Pepper Potts: I also want to kiss you for trying to save me.
Daredevil: This is how most of my relationships go...

Reward: 20 Ninja Stars


Closing Arguments Pt. 1
Daredevil starts

Nick Fury: I need to get ready to present our acse.
Daredevil: Isn't that what I've been doing for a few weeks now?
Nick Fury: This has been practice. I needed to see if you could handle the pressure, and influence people around the universe. Now it's time to get ready for the real trial...

Daredevil Hit the Books! 1h30m
Daredevil State Your Case! 30m

Reward: 20 Ninja Stars




DAREDEVIL RANK 5: 5 Avocados (Defeat Kingpin)




What do you think of Daredevil? Any favourite tasks or phrases?

Kou.

No comments:

Post a Comment