Thursday 22 September 2016

Daredevil Special Event Character: Punisher

Unhinged!
Daredevil starts

Luke Cage: I'm freeing Punisher.
Iron Fist: C'mon, man. Remember when he stuck my head in the toilet?
Luke Cage: Yeah.
Iron Fist: It wasn't funny.
Luke Cage: It was kinda funny. What wasn't funny was when we all fought after. We'd probably still be fighting if Jess didn't walk in and knock him out.
Iron Fist: And that's the guy you wanna set free?
Luke Cage: Punisher doesn't deserve to be locked up. And Kingpin most definitely deserves to have his head in the toilet.

Free Punisher! 10 x Black T-Shirts (Defeat Kingpin Streak 6!)



Punisher: Where's Kingpin?
Luke Cage: You're welcome.
Punisher: I'll thank you for freeing me when I'm finished with Kingpin.
Luke Cage: No you won't.
Punisher: You're probably right.
Reward: 20 Ninja Stars  

N.B. DON'T FORGET YOUR FREE SHARDS IF YOU GOT JJ, ELEKTRA & PUNISHER!!!


Get Punisher!
Daredevil starts

Daredevil: I'm glad you're coming around. We'll need your help to take down Kingpin for good.
Punisher: Get me what I need, and I'll make sure nobody ever sees Kingpin again.
Daredevil: You're gonna kill him?
Punisher: I'm gonna beat him so bad he'll be scared to ever show his face again. Kill him? You really need to work on your anger issues...

Recruit Punisher!

Kingpin: You've made a grave mistake, Mr. Castle. We could run Hell's Kitchen. We should already be running Avengers Academy. I'd suggest you reconsider my offer before you do something you'll regret...
Punisher: Shut up.
Reward: 20 Ninja Stars


Attitude Adjustment Pt. 1
Punisher starts

Pepper Potts: Welcome to Avengers Academy, Punisher! We're so happy you're here!
Punisher: Where's something I can wreck?
Pepper Potts: The Blasting Range is right over there...
Punisher: Thanks.
Pepper Potts: Should we finish the tour?
Punisher: We just did.

Punisher Punish Everything! 1h30m
Punisher Enact Justice! 15m




Pepper Potts: That was...frightening.
Punisher: That's what I'm going for.
Reward: 20 Ninja Stars

Attitude Adjustment Pt. 2
Punisher starts

Black Widow: You don't talk much.
Punisher: You neither.
Black Widow: No reason.
Punisher: Nope.
Black Widow: See you around.
Punisher: Sure.

Punisher You Lookin' At Me?! 2h



Black Widow Pretend to Have Fun! 1h
Loki Master the Dance Floor! 2h

Loki: Keep your indignant expressions to yourself, Punish-Man. The dance floor is a place for Midgardians to temporarily forget their dismal lives, and revel in my mastery.
Punisher: Looks like a place for little liars to get their bones broken.
Loki: You really should incorporate more subtlety into your physical threats. Your lack of creativity reflects badly on the rest of the anti-heroes.
Reward: 20 Credits 

Attitude Adjustment Pt. 3
Punisher starts

Punisher: What do I gotta do to get into this courthouse?
Loki: Remove that disgusting bonnet. Bathe. Discover some semblance of manners. 
Punisher: I'm just gonna kick the door in, and get some answers...
Loki: Why would you ask for advice if you already have a plan in mind? Were you even listening? Honestly, I can't even deal with you any longer...

Upgrade Punisher!  
DURING EVENT: 12 Daisho, 3339 Ninja Stars
AFTER EVENT: 48 x Combat Boots (Mission Board)
Punisher Get Detected! 2h45m



Loki Condemn the Accused! 2h

Nick Fury: You know you can just call me on the phone...
Punisher: Phones are for sissies.
Nick Fury: I have five phones.
Punisher: ...
Nick Fury: What do you want, Punisher?
Punisher: For you to hold up your end of the bargain.
Nick Fury: You reeled in Kingpin, so I'll get you your list. It takes time to track down the ten worst Super Villains in the universe...
Reward: 20 Credits  


Pain Pt. 1
Punisher starts

Punisher: Do you trust Fury?
Daredevil: Even I have a hard time reading him, but I trust him as long as my goals are the same as his.
Punisher: This is why I work alone.
Daredevil: I thought it was because you hate everyone...
Punisher: It's both.

Punisher Make Your List! 3h
Punisher Enact Justice! 15m  
Daredevil Defend Yourself! 15m

Daredevil: We could be a good team.
Punisher: You mess around too much.
Daredevil: I go to law school in the day, and fight crime at night. I barely even sleep...
Punisher: And you whine too much.
Reward: 20 Credits

Pain Pt. 2
Punisher starts

Wasp: Hey Punisher! I love how you're all serious business! Can I call you Mr. Serious Business?!
Punisher: I don't care.
Wasp: Cool! Are you having fun at Avengers Academy?!
Punisher: I'm getting ready to hunt down the world's worst villains.
Wasp: Cool! Is it super fun?!
Punisher: ...
Wasp: ...
Punisher: Yeah, it's pretty fun.
  
Upgrade Punisher! 96 x Combat Boots (Mission Board)



Punisher Visualize Vengeance! 2h30m
Punisher Punish Everything! 1h30m

Wasp: Who's the most evil villain you're gonna hunt down and punish?
Punisher: I've been after a guy called Jigsaw, but Fury wants me to focus on Thanos.
Wasp: I usually try to be super positive, but there's no way you're beating Thanos.
Punisher: ...
Wasp: Don't evil eye me, you big bully! I'm just saying you can't do it all by yourself!
Punisher: ...
Wasp: ...
Punisher: Fine. Let's get to punishing...
Reward: 20 Credits


Gone Hunting Pt. 1
Punisher starts

Black Widow: You and Punisher are friends now?
Wasp: More like partners in punishing! We're gonna hunt down the world's worst villains, and beat them into niceness!
Black Widow: That actually sounds pretty good...
Wasp: You should totally join the punish squad! You already wear black and look mean! 
  
Punisher Punish Everything! 1h30m
Wasp Have a Blast! 2m
Black Widow Test Widow's Bite! 1h

Black Widow: You're really going after Thanos?
Punisher: I'm going after everybody that deserves it.
Black Widow: You better talk to Odin.
Punisher: Why?
Black Widow: Because it's gonna take more than brass knuckles and hard stares to beat a guy with the Infinity Gauntlet...
Punisher: Never heard of it.
Reward: 20 Credits

Gone Hunting Pt. 2
Punisher starts

Odin: I've been watching you, Punisher. You would make a fine dungeon keeper.
Punisher: I got a job.
Odin: And now you're in search of the proper tools...
Punisher: I heard you're the guy with the legendary weapons.
Odin: How are you with a sword?
Punisher: If you can use it to hurt somebody, I'm good with it. 
  
Upgrade Punisher! 144 Combat Boots (Mission Board)
Punisher Test Recipes! 1h
Punisher Make Them Pay! 4h

Odin: How was the hunt?
Punisher: Fury's paranoid about Thanos bein' on this planet, but I made a detour, and scratched a few names off my villain list.
Odin: You may be in need of more advanced transportation...
Punisher: And more names for my list.
Reward: 20 Credits  


Finish the Job Pt. 1
Punisher starts

Odin: Prepare yourself for battle, and gather your team of warriors. I've alerted Heimdall to locate Thanos and the other cosmic villains, and input the locations into Professor Pym's portals.
Punisher: Never thought I'd be going to space.
Odin: There is still time for you to reconsider...
Punisher: Nah, I'm good. Pretty sure aliens bleed as good as anybody else.

Punisher Get Detected! 2h45m
Punisher Punish Everything! 1h30m
Punisher Punch Punching Bag! 45m

Odin: Have you formed your hunting party?
Punisher: I like the idea of a team about as much as the idea of going to space.
Odin: Sometimes we have to step out of our comfort zones to rid the Nine Realms of evil.
Reward: 20 Credits  

Finish the Job Pt. 2
Punisher starts

Punisher: I need some people to help me punish some villains. That's it.
Black Widow: That was the bets secret team speech yet.
Wasp: Punish squad!
Nebula: I have some unfinished business in outer space...
Taskmaster: Skull bros!
Crossbones: Skull bros?
Groot: I am Groot!
War Machine: I'm in. What's the rules?
Punisher: No rules. Just punishment... 

Upgrade Punisher! 192 x Combat Boots (Mission Board)

RANK 5 + ALL RANKS

Punisher Finish the Job! 6h
Punisher You Lookin' At Me?! 2h

Odin: How was the hunt for the universe's worst villains?
Punisher: Productive.
Odin: You found Thanos?
Punisher: No, but we found a couple of his soldiers. Nebula will make them talk, and keep us posted.
Odin: You enjoyed having teammates after all?
Punisher: She's the only one who didn't mind my tactics. It's better if I work alone anyway. Less complications. Less risk. More hunting for me...
Reward: 20 Credits  


What do you think of the Punisher? Were you able to unlock him? Kingpin Streak 6 was pretty ridiculous, huh?! Any favourite tasks?

Kou.

No comments:

Post a Comment