Thursday 13 October 2016

Halloween Special Event Character Profile: Misty Knight

Bionic Detective!
Loki starts

Misty Knight: Are you a sorcerer?
Loki: The only one that matters.
Misty Knight: Can you get me out of here?
Loki: Can you convince me why I should? For all I know, you're some foul demoness poised to devour my eyeballs at the first opportunity.
Misty Knight: I'm the only one who knows what's going on with Mephisto. And if you don't get me out of here right now, I'll leave your eyeballs for last so you can watch the beating I put on you.

Free Misty Knight!



Loki: What do they call you?
Misty Knight: Misty Knight.
Loki: We're heroic partners now, Foggy Evening. Tell me everything you know about Mephisto.
Misty Knight: He's a demon from another dimension bent on taking over this one. Seems like a lot of his powers are based around tricking people, and manipulating their emotions.
Loki: Everyone wants to be Loki...
Misty Knight: I think he wants to turn Avengers Academy's students against each other by bringing out their worst qualities...
Loki: Fortunately, I'm flawless.
Reward: 20 Candies 


Get Misty Knight!
Iron Man starts 

Iron Man: Nice arm.
Misty Knight: Thanks. Some super-scientist made it for me. What was his name again? Really smart, handsome guy. Peter Parker? Or maybe it was T'Challa?
Iron Man: See, just having one of my inventions attached to you immediately improved your sense of humor.
Misty Knight: Seriously though, thanks again, Tony. I'll never be able to pay you back for this bionic arm. It's saved my life more than a few times, and now it's gonna help us save the world from Mephisto.
Iron Man: It's time to face our demons...
Misty Knight: ...
Iron Man: C'mon! That's a solid Super Hero one-liner!


Recruit Misty Knight!
- 4 Red Leather Jackets (from Misty Knight's Bloodhound)
- 8 Mummy Pumpkins
(from Hangouts)
- 82 Aviators
(
Special Event Missions)
- 5920 Candies


Note: She must be completely unlocked by the end of the event or she will disappear from the game at that time.   


Iron Fist: I'm so glad you're here.
Misty Knight: Would've been even nicer if my boyfriend was the one to save me.
Iron Fist: You know I would have. I was in an interdimensional fighting tournament in K'un Lun.
Misty Knight: I think you love your interdimensional fighting tournaments more than me.
Iron Fist: No way! I mean, I fought a guy who creates light-cancelling darkness fields, so I'm not gonna say it wasn't totally awesome, but you know I'd always rather be with you.
Misty Knight: I'm just giving you a hard time, Danny. Let's kiss, so we can go punch some demons.
Reward: 20 Candies


The Hero We Need Pt. 1
Misty Knight starts

Misty Knight: Haven't seen you since we busted that assassin in Harlem. Something tells me Mephisto is gonna be a little tougher...
Black Widow: We should start at the Archives. There's probably some lore that details his history and weaknesses.
Misty Knight: Sounds good. I need to punch something first. Make sure this arm didn't get messed up in Hell.
Black Widow: I really like you. I don't like people. I don't know what's wrong with me...

Misty Knight Study Hard! 2h
Have Misty Knight defeat two Fire Demon level 1 or stronger

Misty Knight: Still works like a champ. I should send Tony something for his birthday.
Black Widow: His inventions are great. Don't tell him I said that. I'll never hear the end of it.
Misty Knight: I thought for sure you two would've been going out by now...
Reward: 20 Candies 

The Hero We Need Pt. 2
Misty Knight starts

Black Widow: You have a plan, right?
Misty Knight: I did. Then I, you know, got trapped in Hell.
Black Widow: Excuses, excuses...
Misty Knight: Let's just figure out what's up with Mephisto...

Misty Knight Study Demonology! 1h45m
Have Misty Knight defeat three Fire Demon level 2 or stronger

Misty Knight: Why do you guys have so many books about summoning demons?
Black Widow: I blame Enchantress. For everything.
Misty Knight: Well, at least we have a better idea of what we're dealing with. We're gonna need to fight fire with ice...
Reward: 20 Candies 

The Hero We Need Pt. 3
Misty Knight starts

Misty Knight: I don't use this ability that much. Always kind of weirds me out. But I can't think of a better way to fight Fire Demons.
Black Widow: Don't you wanna practice first?
Misty Knight: I do. And I wanna have some fun while I'm at it...

Upgrade Misty Knight! 12 x Mummified Pumpkins (Complete Hangouts at the Avengers Pumpkin Patch OR Collect from the Haunted Sarcophagus), 6301 Candies
Misty Knight Let It Go! 3m20s
Have Misty Knight defeat a Fire Demon level 3 or stronger

Loki: Only a Midgardian would waste ice powers on entertaining vermin.
Misty Knight: Are you trying to say your ice powers are better than mine?
Loki: There can be only one!
Reward: 20 Candies  


Private Investigations Pt. 1
Misty Knight starts

Luke Cage: Danny said you're back. I thought you had your own agency now! Where's your partner?
Misty Knight: She's busy. We aren't all workaholics. I mean, I am, but that's not the point.
Luke Cage: Need any help? Investigating isn't really my thing but I could probably persuade Jess to take a look.
Misty Knight: Thanks, but I'm goo. I may as well put all my police training to use...


Misty Knight Bionic Punch! 6h



Misty Knight Study Hard! 2h

Misty Knight: Looks like pretty much everybody who learns anything about Mephisto ends up missing.
Black Widow: He must have some earthly connections. Everyone does. Why else would he be here?
Misty Knight: Problem is, all these demons impersonate each other all the time. It's hard to know what Mephisto's true weakness is. If he even has one...
Black Widow: Everyone has a weakness.
Misty Knight: Everyone but us.

Reward: 20 Candies

Private Investigations Pt. 2
Misty Knight starts

Misty Knight: This investigation is going nowhere...
Iron Fist: Take a break, babe. Chill. Clear your mind. Open your spirit to the possibilities.
Misty Knight: Chilling is your answer to everything.
Iron Fist: And it got me a sweet tat, a magic fist, and an awesome girlfriend. Give it a shot... 

Upgrade Misty Knight! 18 Mummified Pumpkins, 7509 Candies


Misty Knight Take a Step Back! 4h
Misty Knight Bionic Punch! 6h

Misty Knight: I've been trying to find out why Mephisto is doing this, but motives are only useful if there's a hope of changing his mind.
Iron Fist: I don't get it.
Misty Knight: I should be looking at the "ho". How he does the thing is how we stop him from doing the thing!
Iron Fist: I'm so glad you're the brains of the operation.
Reward: 20 Candies


Daughters of the Dragon Pt. 1
Misty Knight starts

Iron Fist: What's wrong?
Misty Knight: I miss Colleen. I know she's busy, but my girl is out there all alone.
Iron Fist: And she's the toughest ninja I've ever met. You don't have to worry.
Misty Knight: I'm not worried about her getting hurt. I'm worried about her getting herself arrested, and us not having bail money.

Misty Knight Let It Go! 3m20s
Have Misty Knight and Loki reach Hangout Level 3

Misty Knight: I called Colleen.
Iron Fist: Awesome. All that stress is bad energy. Now you can chill.
Misty Knight: She said to punch Mephisto where the sun doesn't shine or she'll do it for me.
Iron Fist: ...Are you okay?
Misty Knight: I just love her so much...
Reward: 20 Candies 

Daughters of the Dragon Pt. 2
Misty Knight starts

Misty Knight: I was hoping you could help me solve this.
Jessica Jones: That's what I'm here for.
Misty Knight: I know you usually work alone, but I miss my crew. Who do I bounce ideas off if I'm the only one actually investigating?
Jessica Jones: I just talk to myself, and hit people.

Upgrade Misty Knight! 32 Mummified Pumpkins, 8998 Candies
Misty Knight Pursue a Lead! 5h
Have Misty Knight and Wasp reach Hangout Level 5

Misty Knight: That was the worst lead yet.
Jessica Jones: I've seen worse...
Misty Knight: I can't catch a break, can I?
Jessica Jones: Don't beat yourself up.
Misty Knight: Thanks.
Jessica Jones: Should I say something else? I don't usually do pep talks...
Reward: 20 Candies 


Real Heroes Pt. 1
Misty Knight starts

Misty Knight: Sometimes I think I should've become a cop...
Iron Man: I used my awesome genius to build you that awesome arm so you could do awesome Super Hero stuff.
Misty Knight: I just wish this fist could help me crack this case...

Misty Knight Bionic Punch! 6h
Misty Knight Study Hard! 2h

Misty Knight: Enough of this sulky, introspective crap. It's about time I busted this case wide open.
Iron Fist: Yeah it is!
Misty Knight: Second-guessing myself won't get me anywhere.
Iron Fist: Yeah it won't!
Misty Knight: Let's kick this mother--
Iron Fist: Misty!
Reward: 20 Candies 

Real Heroes Pt. 2
Misty Knight starts

Misty Knight: Not everyone here is ignoring the Mephisto thing. They can help.
Black Widow: You sure?
Misty Knight: Positive. 

Upgrade Misty Knight! 48 Mummified Pumpkins, 11652 Candies




Misty Knight Let It Go! 3m20s
Misty Knight Find New Heroes for Hire! 8h

Reward: 20 Candies 



What do you think of Misty Knight? Have you unlocked her yet? If not, are you close?

Kou.

No comments:

Post a Comment