Friday 21 October 2016

Halloween Special Event: Episode 4!

Morning Avengereenos!

Episode 4 is here! Episode 4 of the Avengers Halloween Special Event ends on Thursday, October 27th at 3 pm PST/6 pm EDT.


WHAT'S NEW





FAQ

How do I unlock Wicked Witch Enchantress?
Wicked Witch Enchantress is a special, limited-time outfit for Enchantress. You can get it from Van Dyne's Outfits.
The outfit must be completely unlocked by the end of the event or it will disappear from the game at that time.

How do I unlock Cardboard Iron Man?
Get Cardboard Iron Man and other spooky prizes in the Creeptastic Halloween Crate! It is available in the Shop for 18 Demon Keys. Get Demon Keys by defeating Dracula!
This outfit lets Cardboard Iron Man go on Hangouts with other heroes. The box will be available until the end of Episode 4.

How do I get Man-Ant Ant-Man and 80's Tigra?
Get Man-Ant Ant Man, 80's Tigra, and other creepy prizes in the Spooktacular Halloween Crate! It is available in the Shop for 95 shards until the end of the event.
These outfits allow Ant-Man and Tigra to participate in combat and go on Hangouts.

How do I fight Dracula?
You will need Demon Traps fight Dracula. The amount of Demon Traps needed to battle him increases as your streak gets higher.
Dracula's type changes every battle! All characters who are eligible for combat can battle him.

- When Dracula's type is Infernal: Ghost Rider, Misty Knight, Thunder Loki, 80's Tigra, Mad Scientist, Hulk and Satana can fight him.
- When Dracula's type is Sinister: Ghost Rider, Moon Knight, Penguin Falcon, Cap-Wolf, and Man-Ant Ant-Man can fight him.
- When Dracula's type is Ghoulish: Cap-Wolf, Wasp, Mad Scientist Hulk, Man-Ant Ant-Man, Enchantress, and 80's Tigra can fight him.

Dracula will drop Demon Keys for the Creeptastic Halloween Crate, Vampire Treat Bags for "Go Dancing!" and "Take Some Pics!", and Souls for ranking up Satana.

How do I get Vampire Pumpkins?
Get Vampire Pumpkins from completing "Go Dancing!" at Club A and "Take Pictures!" at the Avengers Haunted Park! You will need 3 Vampire Treat Bags from defeating Dracula to perform these Hangouts.


NEW SHOP ITEMS

Creeptastic Halloween Crate, 18 Demon Keys, more info tbc
Spooktacular Halloween Crate, 95 Shards, more info tbc
Vampire Tomb, 445 Shards, drops 1 Vampire Pumpkin every 3h 
Giant Pet Ant, 616 Candies (animated deco)


QUESTS

Free the Demoness!
Moon Knight starts

Satana: Get me clear of Mephisto, and I'll help you send him back to Hell.
Moon Knight: How do I know you won't eat my soul?
Satana: You smell resurrected. I don't do leftovers.

Free Satana!


Dracula: You're making a terrible mistake...
Satana: Thanks, Drac. You're like the dusty, blood-drinking dad I never had.
Dracula: I don't want to fight you, Satana. I only care about saving my people.
Satana: You have a good heart. Don't make me have to rip it out of your chest.
Reward: 20 Candies


Get Satana!
Misty Knight starts

Satana: Are you sure that Avengers Academy is ready for Satana?
Nick Fury: No, but I'm pretty sure we need your help to get rid of Mephisto.
Satana: I'll try not to feed on too many souls...
Nick Fury: That's what they all say. 



Recruit Satana!
- 4 Hot Sauces (Collect from the Hell Pig, 4h)
- 10 Vampire Pumpkins
(Get it from Go Dancing! OR Take Some Pics! OR Collect from the Vampire Tomb)
- 21 Black Lipsticks
(Special Event Missions)
- 6626 Candies



Pepper Potts: Welcome to Avengers Academy, Satana! Let me know if I can get you anything!
Satana: I'll need a list of things you don't mind me setting on fire, and a list of students who wouldn't mind having their souls devoured.
Pepper Potts: Those are both part of the standard orientation packet.
Reward: 20 Candies  


Get Wicked Witch Enchantress
Loki starts

Enchantress: I may join the costume festivities...
Thunder Loki: What will you be?
Enchantress: I'm interested in Midgardian witchcraft. I have ideas for my take on a stunning wicked witch.
Thunder Loki: You're supposed to choose a costume that's dramatically different from your normal persona. In your case, you could choose to become someone pleasant.
Enchantress: Pleasant is for peasants.


Get Wicked Witch Enchantress
- 40 Wings of Bat
(Special Event Missions)

- 4 Vampire Pumpkins (Get it from Go Dancing! OR Take Some Pics! OR Collect from the Vampire Tomb)
- 4 Broomsticks
(Collect from the Creepy Candy Cottage, 4h)
- 5995 Candies 


Pirate Wasp: That's such an awesome dress! Where'd you get it?!
Wicked Witch Enchantress: From my favorite Asgardian seamstress. It's impossible to find an acceptable fashion designer on Midgard.
Pirate Wasp: I'm a fashion designer...
Wicked Witch Enchantress: Why must you always make it awkward?


Reward: 20 Candies


Vampire Slayer!
Iron Man starts

Mephisto: This is your opportunity, Dracula. Defeat the Avengers, and I'll give you everything you need to save the vampire nation.
Dracula: How do I know you won't betray me?
Mephisto: Is a Hell-Lord's promise not worth anything anymore? 


Defeat Dracula! (Please see FAQ above for info on fighting Dracula)


Satana: You are so old.
Dracula: Keep laughing. It will make it more gratifying when I tear you to pieces.
Satana: Just don't overexert yourself. You should probably take a nap. Drink some prune juice...
Dracula: I'll be drinking your blood.
Satana: Just let me know when you're ready to fight for real, Drac. I'll save you the closest parking spot.
Reward: 20 Candies  


The Fangs Are Out!
Misty Knight starts

Misty Knight: I can't say I ever liked vampires, but I'd rather be fighting with you than against you.
Dracula: You never wanted to be immortal?
Misty Knight: Nah. I've met a few immortal people. They were all pretty depressed about their friends and family passing away, and their favorite movies getting remade.
Dracula: Being a vampire isn't for everyone. Some people were born to be our food...

Defeat Dracula 3 Times!


Moon Knight: You must have taken a lot of beatings over the years...
Dracula: Pain is temporary. Dracula is forever.
Moon Knight: That's the tagline from the movie where Wonder Man played you!
Dracula: I know. I hated his accent. I almost staked myself half an hour in...
Reward: 20 Candies 


Vampire Vengeance!
Black Widow starts

Cap-Wolf: Your reign of terror is over, Dracula.
Dracula: I've always hated werewolves. The tattered clothes. The wet dog stink. The way your whole body jerks to attention when someone drops a piece of cheese on the floor. You give monsters a bad name.
Cap-Wolf: From a guy who sleeps in a coffin, and drinks blood.
Dracula: I'll have you know that coffins promote proper spinal alignment, and blood is high in iron, protein, and vitamin C.

Defeat Dracula 5 Times!

Mephisto: This is honestly very sad to watch.
Dracula: I'm sure you're heartbroken.
Mephisto: I have a heart. As a matter of fact, I have nine hundred and thirty-eight in my personal collection. Keep failing me, and I'll find room for one more.
Reward: 20 Candies 


Down With the King!
Misty Knight starts

Satana: I've come around on you, Drac. I don't know if it's because I have a soft spot for dusty blood-drinkers or I'm just sick of watching you get your vampiric butt kicked, but I think you should join the squad.
Dracula: I have a squad. It's called the vampire nation, and I'm the king.
Satana: Except that the nation is dead and dying, and the king is getting smacked around so bad that all that's gonna be left is a white wig with a weird accent.
Dracula: Many have tried to kill Dracula. All have failed.
Satana: There's a first time for everything...

Defeat Dracula 7 Times!

Nick Fury: Are you about ready to join Avengers Academy?
Dracula: You really want the king of vampires in your school for heroes?
Nick Fury: There's always room for one more sucker.
Reward: 20 Candies



Get Cardboard Iron Man!
Iron Man starts

Cardboard Iron Man: Behold! My greatest creation!
Pepper Potts: A cardboard box?
Cardboard Iron Man: Multiple cardboard boxes. And a bunch of duct tape. I kind of wish I could breathe or see, but sacrifices must be made for the sake of progress!

Get Cardboard Iron Man! Get from the Creeptastic Halloween Crate, at 18 Demon Keys per try



Pepper Potts: You were serious...
Cardboard Iron Man: I don't joke about armor. Or cardboard. Those two things demand the utmost seriousness.
Pepper Potts: Honestly, I'm surprised you didn't dress like Captain America.
Cardboard Iron Man: Baron Zemo bought the last Cap costume.


Reward: 20 Candies


Sweet Escape!
Loki starts

Wicked Witch Enchantress: I need a proper lair to perform my witchcraft. Ideally, something designed to draw in potential victims.
Thunder Loki: Just cover a dilapidated shack in confections. These Midgardians love them some candy.
Wicked Witch Enchantress: I still can't take you seriously in that costume.
Thunder Loki: I never take you seriously.
Wicked Witch Enchantress: Can you stop being such a baby?
Thunder Loki: You are!
Wicked Witch Enchantress: I'm putting you in my witch's brew!
Thunder Loki: I'll be delicious!

Get the Creepy Candy Cottage! 2 x Vampire Pumpkins (Get it from Go Dancing! OR Take Some Pics! OR Collect from the Vampire Tomb), 2997 Candies

Red Riding Ms. Marvel: Whoa! Cool creepy candy cottage, Enchantress!
Wicked Witch Enchantress: You should come inside. I'd love to introduce you to my cauldron...
Red Riding Ms. Marvel: Stranger danger! Stranger danger!
Reward: 20 Candies


Fear the Hell Pig!
Black Widow starts

Satana: I convinced one of Dracula's most fearsome enemies to join us in the fight against him and Mephisto.
Festive Black Widow: That's great. Is it a vampire hunter? Another classic monster?
Satana: It's the legendary Hell Pig.
Festive Black Widow: Who I'm guessing is a supernatural swine from Hell...
Satana: Dracula turned him into an immortal vampire pig decades ago, and he's been seeking revenge ever since.
Festive Black Widow: And I bet he wears a cape...
Satana: Everyone in Hell wears a cape. It's part of the dress code.

Get Hell Pig! 5 x Vampire Pumpkins (Get it from Go Dancing! OR Take Some Pics! OR Collect from the Vampire Tomb), 6 x Zombie Pumpkins, 3566 Candies

Penguin Falcon: Why don't you introduce me to Hell Pig?
Spider-Ham: Do you really think I know every pig in the universe just because I'm a pig?
Penguin Falcon: Right. My bad.
Reward: 20 Candies


Go Bananas!
Black Widow starts

Banana Maria Hill: I'm leaving for an important mission. I need you to guard the banana stand.
Festive Black Widow: You built a banana-themed headquarters for your banana-themed Halloween costume?
Banana Maria Hill: It's not a costume, it's a disguise. I don't have time to explain, but someone is onto my mission. The banana stand has been defaced and destroyed countless times.
Festive Black Widow: Because someone hates potassium?
Banana Maria Hill: Because someone knows I'm getting closer to blowing this thing wide open.
Festive Black Widow: Just to make sure I'm understanding you correctly, you're saying that you keep sensitive information inside of a giant banana?
Banana Maria Hill: There's always intel in the banana stand. 

Get Maria Hill's Banana Stand! 75 x Howling Pumpkins, 75 x Vampire Pumpkins, 75 x Zombie Pumpkins, 50553 Candies

Black Widow: How was your secret banana mission?
Banana Maria Hill: Fruitful.
Reward: 20 Candies  


The Bobble Wolf Challenge!
Iron Man starts


Get the Cap-Wolf Bobblehead before 10/27 6pm EDT! 

75 Howling Pumpkins, 75 Mummified Pumpkins, 75 Vampire Pumpkins, 75 Zombie Pumpkins

Reward: 100 Candies




What do you think of Episode 4 so far? Lots of mystery boxes, huh? Excited to recruit Satana?

Kou.

No comments:

Post a Comment