Thursday 27 October 2016

Halloween Special Event Premium Character Costume: Man-Ant Ant-Man

Man-Ant Ant-Man is an outfit that you can win for Ant-Man in the Spooktacular Halloween Crate at a cost of 95 Shards per try.



After winning him, you'll just need to equip the outfit in Van Dyne's.


The outfit has a unique questline and allows Ant-Man to take part in Hangouts!



Man-Ant Pt. 1
Ant-Man starts

Pirate Wasp: You're a real ant!
Man-Ant Ant-Man: It's just a costume. I'm not actually an ant...
Pirate Wasp: Dress for the job you want!

Ant-Man Visit Friends! 1m
Wasp Create a Buzz! 3m

Man-Ant Ant-Man: I think this costume is confusing the ants. They tried to nominate me for queen.
Pirate Wasp: I'll get my tiara!
Reward: 20 Candies 

Man-Ant Pt. 2
Ant-Man starts

Thunder Loki: Are your boobly eyes and deely poppers a foolish attempt to impress your insect brethren?
Man-Ant Ant-Man: They aren't that hard to impress. They're still talking about the time I gave 'em half a candy bar.
Thunder Loki: We should overthrow their kingdom. Force the insects to do our bidding.
Man-Ant Ant-Man: They're ants, man. What do you want them to do? Ruin Thor's picnic?

Ant-Man Rock Robots! 2m
Loki Wield Sorcery! 1m

Thunder Loki: You tried to trick me.
Man-Ant Ant-Man: What are you talking about?
Thunder Loki: You made your ant army seem feeble, but they actually have the ability to be quite destructive. They could help us uncover Fury's hidden power, and overthrow Midgard.
Man-Ant Ant-Man: Not everyone wants to overthrow and rule everything. These guys are my friends. We help each other.
Thunder Loki: I only understood each of those words as separate entities.
Reward: 20 Candies

Man-Ant Pt. 3
Ant-Man starts

Hank Pym: Amazing! The transformation is complete!
Man-Ant Ant-Man: It's a costume. It's not even remotely realistic. Why is this confusing to people?
Hank Pym: Not the costume! I'm using Tony Stark's latest ocular X-ray tech to examine the Ant-Man helmet's effects on your brain tissue!
Man-Ant Ant-Man: What happened?!
Hank Pym: I have no idea!
Man-Ant Ant-Man: Is that normal?!
Hank Pym: That's science!

Ant-Man Pretend to Study! 5m

Man-Ant Ant-Man: What's the Ant-Man helmet doing to my brain?
Hank Pym: It's nothing to be concerned about!
Man-Ant Ant-Man: Good. It's great to know that using it doesn't have any harmful effects...
Hank Pym: I wore it for years!
Man-Ant Ant-Man: That doesn't make me feel better...
Hank Pym: That's science!
Reward: 20 Candies


What do you think of Man-Ant Ant-Man? Were you able to get him in time?

Kou.

No comments:

Post a Comment