Sunday 13 November 2016

Doctor Strange Character Outfit: Tech Wizard Iron Man

Get Tech Wizard Iron Man!
Iron Man starts


Iron Man: I'm gonna show Doctor Strange that science is better than magic.
Captain America: Can it wait until after the invasion is over?
Iron Man: Nope. This guy tried to disrespect my super-scientist lifestyle. I have to prove tech is better while making magic look stupid.
Captain America: When you do stuff like this, you usually make yourself look stupid.
Iron Man: Iron Man's gotta do what Iron Man's gotta do.


Get Tech Wizard Iron Man!
- 7 Wizard Hats (from Zealots)
- 40 Fake Beards (Special Event Missions)
- 4 Fantasy Novels (from Iron Man's Unicorn)
- 4947 Arcane Artifacts

Tech Wizard Iron Man: Behold the Wizard Wonderful! I'm like the Sorcerer Supreme, but with a stick and better beard!
Doctor Strange: You must have so much free time on your hands...
Tech Wizard Iron Man: I'm actually really busy. I just prioritize petty rivalries over important responsibilities.
Doctor Strange: Why is your cloak glowing?
Tech Wizard Iron Man: Science! I've been working on clothing that mimics some of the functionality of my armor. I look like an elderly magician, but actually have the functionality of a weaponized supercomputer.
Doctor Strange: And you really think a pointy hat and a computer cloak makes you some kind of sorcerer?
Tech Wizard Iron Man: Of course not. I also need to wave my hands around while yelling lots of nonsensical words.


Reward: 20 Arcane Artifacts


Technomancy Pt. 1
Iron Man starts

Doctor Strange: If you really think you're a technological sorcerer now, why don't you capture some of the creatures that escaped from the Dark Dimension? I'm sure this is a problem science can solve.
Tech Wizard Iron Man: YOU SHALL NOT PASS!
Doctor Strange: I actually need to get by to help with Kaecilius and his Zealots.
Tech Wizard Iron Man: Oh. Sure. I was just, you know, doing the thing from the--
Doctor Strange: Yeah, I get it. Good one.

Iron Man Be In The Way! 3m

Doctor Strange: How was your first taste of magic?
Tech Wizard Iron Man: If I could, I would've spit it out.
Doctor Strange: You look hurt. Are you hurt? I mean, not just emotionally, but physically. I can help. I'm a doctor.
Tech Wizard Iron Man: I'm fine. Being crotchety is part of my old wizard shtick.
Doctor Strange: Your rib is broken.
Tech Wizard Iron Man: Your scarf is lame.
Reward: 20 Arcane Artifacts

Technomancy Pt. 2
Iron Man starts

Black Widow: I like the beard.
Tech Wizard Iron Man: You do?!
Black Widow: Yeah. I don't have to see so much of your face.
Tech Wizard Iron Man: You're the funniest Russian spy I know. How can I trap one of these Dark Dimension creatures?
Black Widow: Do I look like a sorcerer to you?
Tech Wizard Iron Man: I have an extra wizard beard.
Black Widow: That's the dumbest sentence I've ever heard. 

Iron Man Do Super Science! 3m
Iron Man Block The Path! 5m
Black Widow Search for Clues! 1m

Tech Wizard Iron Man: I tried to tweak the cloak tech to electrify the tentacles.
Black Widow: It didn't work.
Tech Wizard Iron Man: When did you become so snarky? I blame myself.
Reward: 20 Arcane Artifacts 

Technomancy Pt. 3
Iron Man starts

Doctor Strange: Would you like some help?
Tech Wizard Iron Man: Never.
Doctor Strange: Then here's some advice to ignore. Dark Dimension creatures are attracted to shadows. They'll be easier to trap by coaxing them into someplace spacious and dark.
Tech Wizard Iron Man: Like the inside of my ridiculous wizard hat!
Doctor Strange: I suppose, but--
Tech Wizard Iron Man: ABRACADABRA!

Iron Man Sort Out Your Hat! 2m

Doctor Strange: Sorcery isn't for everyone...
Tech Wizard Iron Man: Because it's so dumb.
Doctor Strange: They say that any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
Tech Wizard Iron Man: Do you believe that?
Doctor Strange: No. Doesn't mean we can't be magical science bros...
Tech Wizard Iron Man: Magical science bros!
Doctor Strange: Careful with the spellcasting fingers.
Reward: 20 Arcane Artifacts 


What do you think of Tech Wizard Iron Man? Have you created this outfit yet?

Kou.

No comments:

Post a Comment