Sunday 13 November 2016

Doctor Strange Premium Character Outfit: Steampunk Doctor Strange

UPDATE 15/11


Get Steampunk Doctor Strange!
Doctor Strange starts

Wasp: Whoa! You look amazing! You're totally steampunk!
Steampunk Doctor Strange: These are genuine artifacts belonging to a former Sorcerer Supreme. The Monocle of Peculiarities mixes magic with technology to reveal unseen secrets. The Hat of Hovering is one of my most powerful possessions.
Wasp: We should totally go to a comic convention.
Steampunk Doctor Strange: This isn't a costume, Wasp. It's a meticulously managed magical ensemble assembled to help me divine secrets from the Academy, and travel to the Industrial Difference Dimension.
Wasp: I'll grab my camera and copper goggles.

Get Steampunk Doctor Strange! 95 Shards per try of Supreme Sorcerer's Crate





Tech Wizard Iron Man: You look like a Victorian peanut magician.
Steampunk Doctor Strange: Said the bearded man in fluorescent pajamas...
Tech Wizard Iron Man: You're gonna beat Kaecilius with steam and obscure words?
Steampunk Doctor Strange: While ignoring your pugnacious podsnappery.


Reward: 20 Arcane Artifact


Industrial Magic Pt. 1
Doctor Strange starts

Kaecilius: You can't use the Hat of Hovering! It isn't fair! It isn't even safe! You could destroy us all!
Steampunk Doctor Strange: Look upon my magical top hat, Kaecilius, and despair!

Doctor Strange Use Hat of Hovering! 1m

Kaecilius: The Hat of Hovering isn't as formidable as I remembered...
Steampunk Doctor Strange: Yeah. Still pretty cool though.
Kaecilius: Oh, it's amazing. I'm honestly incredibly jealous.
Steampunk Doctor Strange: Like The Ancient One always says, "If life were fair, we would all be piloting gigantic hats."
Reward: 20 Arcane Artifacts 

Industrial Magic Pt. 2
Doctor Strange starts

Steampunk Doctor Strange: I need to enter the Industrial Difference Dimension to gather the artifacts necessary to battle the most powerful beings in the Dark Dimension.
Black Widow: How do you get there?
Steampunk Doctor Strange: I believe I found the proper focal point while inside the Hat of Hovering. It may take some experimentation, but I should be able to open the proper portal.
Black Widow: Should I go with you?
Steampunk Doctor Strange: Do you own a leather coat?
Black Widow: ...
Steampunk Doctor Strange: For professional extradimensional disguise purposes...

Doctor Strange Zip Around! 2m

Black Widow: Did you get the artifacts you needed from the Industrial Difference Dimension?
Steampunk Doctor Strange: I infiltrated the armored airship where they've always been kept, but the vault was empty.
Black Widow: What happened?
Steampunk Doctor Strange: They say everything was stolen by a mysterious man. A mysterious man with a leather trench coat and an eye patch..
Reward: 20 Arcane Artifacts

Industrial Magic Pt. 3
Doctor Strange starts

Black Widow: Why would Fury want a bunch of magical steampunk gadgets?
Steampunk Doctor Strange: I have no idea. We'll have to ask the Monocle of Peculiarities!
Black Widow: That thing on your eye?
Steampunk Doctor Strange: Yes, Black Widow. This ceaselessly fascinating and incalculably powerful thing on my eye.

Doctor Strange Peer Into Secrecy! 1m


Steampunk Doctor Strange: I have seen things I cannot unsee..
Black Widow: Fury was using the magical artifacts?!
Steampunk Doctor Strange: I'm afraid it's much worse than that. If you'll excuse me, I must warn Captain America before it's too late!
Reward: 20 Arcane Artifacts
 


What do you think of Steampunk Doctor Strange? Are you going to have a go on the Mystery Box?

Kou.

No comments:

Post a Comment