Wednesday 9 November 2016

Doctor Strange Premium Character Profile: Nico Minoru


Get Nico Minoru! (24h)
Iron Man starts

Doctor Strange: We're going to get you free, Nico.
Nico Minoru: Take your time. I like watching everyone have quippy conversations while a psycho sorcerer keeps me wrapped in deadly tentacles.
Doctor Strange: Tentacle monsters are no match for your sarcasm.
Nico Minoru: Having dark wizards for parents sucks, but it does give you a natural gift for magic and cynicism.
Doctor Strange: Are you ready to battle Kaecilius and the forces of the Dark Dimension?
Nico Minoru: If you don't stop talking and get me out of here, I'm gonna battle you.

Get Nico Minoru! 395 Shards



Pepper Potts: Welcome to Avengers Academy, Nico! Let me know if there's anything you need.
Nico Minoru: A new thesaurus, purple eyeshadow, and dinosaur snacks. Please.
Pepper Potts: Snacks shaped like dinosaurs, or snacks a dinosaur would eat?
Nico Minoru: Snacks a dinosaur would eat. For a friend. Who's a dinosaur. Is that too weird?
Pepper Potts: In this place, there is no such thing.


Reward: 20 Arcane Artifacts


Runaway Super Hero Pt. 1
Nico starts

Loki: Yet another sorcerer. Welcome to Avengers Academy, Nicky Montenegro.
Nico Minoru: I don't wanna talk to you.
Loki: Excuse me?
Nico Minoru: You're smarmy. I like sarcastic. I don't like smarmy. Plus, I can tell you're at least a little evil, and I just can't really deal with that right now. Bad memories.
Loki: I speak to anyone I please.
Nico Minoru: I ignore almost everyone.

Nico Use a Flight Spell! 1m


Loki: I feel like we got off to a bad start. We really should be friends.
Nico Minoru: I'm not saying no, but I think it's probably better to be closing dimensional rifts and blasting cultists right about now.
Loki: Perhaps, but--
Nico Minoru: Look, if something needs to get done, I do it. Someone has to. Might as well be me.
Reward: 20 Arcane Artifacts


Runaway Super Hero Pt. 2
Nico starts

Loki: If you insist on fighting these heathens, I may as well provide assistance.
Nico Minoru: Thanks, but I got it. This might be my only chance to test the limits of my powers.
Loki: How do you plan on doing that?
Nico Minoru: By repeating myself.

Nico Experiment with Repetition! 2m
Nico Expand Your Vocabulary, 4m

Loki: You can only use a spell once?
Nico Minoru: I can use a spell as many times as I want, it just won't work the same way. Like, once I tried repeating "freeze" for a freeze spell, and pelicans popped out. No idea why.
Loki: And the business at the fountain...
Nico Minoru: I just wanted to see what would happen.
Loki: You sound like you belong with the mad scientists more than the sorcerers.
Reward: 20 Arcane Artifacts



Runaway Super Hero Pt. 3
Nico starts

Loki: If you can only cast each spell once...
Nico Minoru: I've figured out some workarounds. Synonyms are best, but the same word in different languages works too. I just have to think on my feet.
Loki: What a disgusting weakness. How are you still alive?
Nico Minoru: You think that's disgusting? I have to shed my own blood for my staff to show up. Totally worth it though.
Loki: Eww.

Upgrade Nico Minoru! 8 x Dinosaur Treats (?), 6886 Arcane Artifacts
Nico Look for Ideas! 2m

Doctor Strange: Can I help you?
Nico Minoru: I wanted to get your advice on something, but getting knocked around by monsters works too. I'm trying to test my limits.
Doctor Strange: That usually gets sorcerers into trouble.
Nico Minoru: I know.

Reward: 20 Arcane Artifacts


Sister Grimm Steps Up Pt. 1
Nico Minoru starts


Black Widow: I hate saying this phrase, but you need to take a break.
Nico Minoru: Last time I took time off, my friends accidentally made a helicopter crash into our house. I was cleaning dinosaur poop off the ceiling for weeks.
Black Widow: If you don't stop pushing your powers, we'll be cleaning you off the ceiling. Nobody has time for that.

Nico Minoru Live a Normal Life! 4m
Black Widow Pretend to Have Fun! 1h

Nico Minoru: Looks like the world didn't end. That's nice I guess...
Black Widow: The hardest lesson I've had to learn is that sometimes it's better to let someone else take care of things. As Wasp says, not taking time off will make us "dangerous and super boring".
Nico Minoru: I'll try taking a break.
Black Widow: You could try a hobby. Mine is breaking into Fury's office, stealing his intel, and moving all of his furniture an inch to the left.
Reward: 20 Arcane Artifacts

Sister Grimm Steps Up Pt. 2
Nico Minoru starts

Black Widow: You make your own clothes?
Nico Minoru: It's hard finding stuff I like in actual stores.
Black Widow: I've been going about this the wrong way. Don't move. I'll be right back.

Upgrade Nico Minoru! 13 x Dinosaur Treats (Defeat Guard Zealot), 8 x Surgeon Knives, 8277 Arcane Artifacts


Nico Minoru Pin It! 4m

Wasp: You make clothes?! I make clothes! Are you a witch?! I'm not a witch!
Nico Minoru: Good, I'm getting sick of all these magical people.
Wasp: Especially Enchantress!
Nico Minoru: I don't know her...
Wasp: She's the woooooooorst! Can you do curses? Let's totally curse her!

Reward: 20 Arcane Artifacts

Sister Grimm Steps Up Pt. 3
Nico Minoru starts

Nico Minoru: I'd love to hang out, but there's still so much about my magic I haven't figured out yet. Also, this whole evil sorcerer invasion thing. I need to step up.
Wasp: I'm totally the best at stepping up!
Nico Minoru: But you don't use magic...
Wasp: You bring the magic, I'll bring the havoc... 

Nico Minoru See What Happens! 5m
Nico Minoru Learn New Spells! 4m
Wasp Have a Blast! 2m

Loki: I see you're making friends...
Nico Minoru: Yeah, I like these girls.
Loki: Did they tell you that I defeated a Hell-Lord with the power of friendship?
Nico Minoru: Yeah. They also told me you dressed up like Thor, and got caught fighting stuffed animals, and pretending they were Frost Giants.
Reward: 20 Arcane Artifacts 


Witchbreaker Pt. 1
Nico Minoru starts

Nico Minoru: Loki told me how you beat Mephisto. I think it could help against Kaecilius.
Misty Knight: I hope he didn't try to take credit for all my bionic badassery.
Nico Minoru: I do dig the arm.
Misty Knight: We make a good team.

Upgrade Nico Minoru! 16 x Striped Tights & 9996 Arcane Artifacts
Nico Minoru Experiment with Magic! 4m
Loki Study Arcane Lore! 3m

Misty Knight: I wish we had you around earlier. Mephisto would have been a breeze.
Nico Minoru: I had some business to take care of, I guess. I was only investigating Kaecilius because he knew my mom. She's...evil.
Misty Knight: Oh...
Nico Minoru: It's okay. My friends are fine, and they're the only family I need.
Reward: 20 Arcane Artifacts 

Witchbreaker Pt. 2
Nico Minoru starts

Misty Knight: Are your friends doing alright without you?
Nico Minoru: I hope so. I didn't always make great decisions. Whatever they do now, at least they won't have my baggage on top of it, you know?
Misty Knight: Hate to tell you this, but you're not fooling anyone. All that bottled up stuff is gonna get in your way. You'll get too busy brooding to fight evil and we can't have that, can we?
Nico Minoru: Brooding?
Misty Knight: Is that not a goth thing? 

Nico Minoru Reach New Heights! 1m
Nico Minoru Miss Your Friends! 3m

Nico Minoru: You're right. I'm a badass blood witch, and I'm not letting anything stop me from kicking Kaecilius' smokey eyed butt.
Misty Knight: I knew you had it in you. Let me know if you ever need any help.
Nico Minoru: I actually wanted to ask about your arm. I think I might be due for an upgrade...
Reward: 20 Arcane Artifacts 

Witchbreaker Pt. 3
Nico Minoru starts

Nico Minoru: I'm gonna track down my friends, and make sure they're safe. Then I'm gonna see exactly how much damage I can do to whatever crawls out of the Dark Dimension.
Black Widow: Great. Let's not make a big thing out of it...

Upgrade Nico Minoru! 25 x Striped Tights & 12574 Arcane Artifacts
Nico Minoru Visit the Runaways! 4m
Nico Minoru Test Your Power! 2m

Reward: 20 Arcane Artifacts 





What do you think of Nico? Did you purchase her?

Kou.

No comments:

Post a Comment