Wednesday 2 November 2016

Halloween Special Event Character: Satana

Free the Demoness!
Moon Knight starts

Satana: Get me clear of Mephisto, and I'll help you send him back to Hell.
Moon Knight: How do I know you won't eat my soul?
Satana: You smell resurrected. I don't do leftovers.

Free Satana!


Dracula: You're making a terrible mistake...
Satana: Thanks, Drac. You're like the dusty, blood-drinking dad I never had.
Dracula: I don't want to fight you, Satana. I only care about saving my people.
Satana: You have a good heart. Don't make me have to rip it out of your chest.
Reward: 20 Candies


Get Satana!
Misty Knight starts

Satana: Are you sure that Avengers Academy is ready for Satana?
Nick Fury: No, but I'm pretty sure we need your help to get rid of Mephisto.
Satana: I'll try not to feed on too many souls...
Nick Fury: That's what they all say. 



Recruit Satana!
- 4 Hot Sauces (Collect from the Hell Pig, 4h)
- 10 Vampire Pumpkins
(Get it from Go Dancing! OR Take Some Pics! OR Collect from the Vampire Tomb)
- 21 Black Lipsticks
(Special Event Missions)
- 6626 Candies



Pepper Potts: Welcome to Avengers Academy, Satana! Let me know if I can get you anything!
Satana: I'll need a list of things you don't mind me setting on fire, and a list of students who wouldn't mind having their souls devoured.
Pepper Potts: Those are both part of the standard orientation packet.
Reward: 20 Candies  


Peruse the Menu Pt. 1
Satana starts

Satana: I'll need to work with my Hellfire powers before battling Mephisto.
Ghost Rider: Hellfire bros!
Satana: Is your hand possessed?

Satana Play with Fire! 5m

Iron Man: Is it hot in here or is it just Hellfire?
Satana: Did you really think it would be a good idea to use cheesy pick up lines on a soul-devouring demoness?
Iron Man: I try not to think before I do things. It takes all the fun out of it.
Reward: 20 Candies 

Peruse the Menu Pt. 2
Satana starts 

Satana: I'm reconsidering your romantic advances. I'm just used to being the one to make the first move...
Iron Man: I don't mind being chased...
Satana: I was hoping you'd say that...

Satana Enjoy the Chase! 3m, requires Iron Man
Iron Man Tinker with Tech! 1m

Satana: That was my kind of date...
Iron Man: Yeah, it's really funny how you pretended like you were going to stab me with a pitchfork and eat my soul.
Satana: Yes. Pretended...
Reward: 20 Candies 

Peruse the Menu Pt. 3
Satana starts

Loki: I've studied you Santana. You're an accomplished guitarist, but what makes you think you belong at Avengers Academy?
Satana: I'm not looking for acceptance. I'm looking for my next meal.
Loki: Yes, well, my soul is undoubtedly delectable, but know that I also excel at expelling demons.
Satana: I'm only interested in appetizers at the moment. I'll work my way up to Asgardians... 

Upgrade Satana! 18 Souls (Defeat Dracula), 12 Vampire Pumpkins, 12 Zombie Pumpkins, 7678 Candies
Satana Steal Souls! 3m20s
Loki Wield Sorcery! 1m

S.H.I.E.L.D. Recruit: Can I do anything else for you, Satana?!
Satana: Not at the moment. I'll let you know when I need to use you as furniture.
S.H.I.E.L.D. Recruit: Thanks! In the meantime, I'll hide behind this brick wall so no one has to look at me!
Satana: Tell some of your friends to hide with you. I have a feeling I'll be working up an appetite...
Reward: 20 Candies 


Devils in the Details Pt. 1
Satana starts

Wasp: Hey Satana! I'm Wasp! If you try to eat my soul, I'll totally drag you back to Hell by your cheap tattoos!
Satana: You're feisty.
Wasp: Thanks! People usually say enthusiastic! Or terrifying!
Satana: What do you do for fun, Wasp?
Wasp: Dance, blow stuff up, teach my hamsters hip-hop routines...
Satana: I need a break from destruction, and have a long-standing rivalry with hamsters. I say we dance...

Satana Party Like Hell! 2m
Wasp Bring It On! 3m

Wasp: That was totally fun, but it's weird that you dance like everyone else.
Satana: That's how we dance in Hell.
Wasp: It all makes sense now!
Reward: 20 Candies

Devils in the Details Pt. 2
Satana starts

Satana: I've always been more of a Hellfire first, ask questions later girl, but I'll need a strategy to defeat Mephisto.
Cap-Wolf: I'm good at strategy, but don't know anything about demons. You need an expert.
Satana: There's a demon expert at Avengers Academy?
Cap-Wolf: Not exactly, but there's a cool computer butler...

Upgrade Satana! 54 x Souls, 18 Vampire Pumpkins, 18 x Zombie Pumpkins, 9116 Candies
Satana Discuss Details! 5m
Satana Play With Fire! 3m

Reward: 20 Candies


What do you think of Satana? Have you managed to recruit her?

Kou.

No comments:

Post a Comment