Wednesday 9 November 2016

Halloween Special Event Character Profile: Blade


Get Blade!
Iron Man starts

Blade: Get me out of here, and I'll finish this.
Misty Knight: I will, but you should know that Dracula is part of the squad now, and he's helping us beat Mephisto. He's a little worried about teaming up with the world's greatest vampire slayer.
Blade: Tell him it's open season on all suckheads.
Misty Knight: I don't think that will alleviate his concerns...

Unlock Blade! Unlock all 5 Bonus Treats




Dracula: Can't we coexist? Call some sort of truce until Mephisto is defeated?
Blade: I don't cut deals with vampires.
Dracula: What if someone else brokered the deal? I can ask Director Fury to set the terms...
Blade: Fine. I appreciate his jacket, and dry sense of humor.


Reward: 20 Candies


The Daywalker Pt. 1
Blade starts

Blade: It's time I remind these vampires that the night ain't safe for suckheads.
Misty Knight: I thought you and Dracula had a truce?
Blade: We do. Me and every other vampire don't.
Misty Knight: Why do you hate vampires so much?
Blade: They want us all dead. They treat people like cattle. And when you touch 'em, sparkly glitter rubs off on your hands, and it's really hard to wash off. I hate that. 

Blade Hunt Vampires! 1m
Misty Knight Bionic Punch! 6h

Blade: There are worse things out tonight than vampires.
Misty Knight: Like what?
Blade: Like me.
Misty Knight: You spend a lot of time on one-liners, don't you?
Blade: It gives me something to do while I'm carving stakes.
Reward: 20 Candies

The Daywalker Pt. 2
Blade starts

Blade: I heard you're the best at moving with the shadows, and using deadly measures. How'd you like to help me finish off the vampire nation?
Black Widow: I have always wanted to take down an entire nation...
Blade: Train for battle, and we'll go get these suckheads.
Black Widow: Are we allowed to call them that?
Blade: I'm half-vampire, so it's okay.

Blade Slay! 2m
Black Widow Test Widow's Bite! 1h

Festive Black Widow: How are we gonna find all of the vampires?
Blade: We won't have to. They'll come to us.
Festive Black Widow: You set some kind of trap?
Blade: I spread a rumor through their network that this school is filled with giant bobbleheads. Vampires can't resist oversized bobbleheads.
Reward: 20 Credits

The Daywalker Pt. 3
Blade starts

Blade: I'll draw the vampires to me. I'm unaffected by direct exposure to sunlight, but it'll burn those suckers to a crisp. If any of 'em slide through or stay hidden in the shadows, take 'em out
Festive Black Widow: I'm not gonna lie, I'm pretty excited about fighting an army of vampires.
Blade: I know what you mean. I've never felt so excited.

Upgrade Blade! DURING EVENT: 6 Mad Scientist Pumpkins, 10582 Candies
AFTER EVENT: 20 x Avenger Pumpkin (Mission Board), 12183 Credits
Blade Be the Daywalker! 3m
Black Widow Search for Clues! 1m

Blade: Nice work. I'll let you know when it's time for phase two.
Festive Black Widow: What's phase two?
Blade: Finish off these suckheads once and for all.
Festive Black Widow: I thought that was phase one?
Blade: All the phases are the same. I separate 'em out to provide myself with a greater sense of accomplishment.
Reward: 20 Credits


Vampire Hunter Pt. 1
Blade starts

Pirate Wasp: Hey Blade! I'm Wasp! Black Widow grumbled something about hunting vampires with you, and I totally wanna join the crew!
Blade: You ain't cut out for this life.
Pirate Wasp: You don't think I'm tough enough?!
Blade: You're too nice. When you step into a roomful of vampires, it's kill or be killed. You have to be ruthless. Merciless. It ain't pretty.
Pirate Wasp: You've never seen me shop on Black Friday... 

Blade Hunt Vampires! 4m
Blade Work On Combos! 5m
Wasp Have a Blast! 2m

Dracula: We have a truce, Blade. My vampires only want to live in peace.
Blade: I'd rather see 'em in pieces.
Dracula: What will you do when every single vampire is dead?
Blade: Open a frozen yogurt shop.
Reward: 20 Credits 

Vampire Hunter Pt. 2
Blade starts

Nick Fury: Dracula is serious about him and the vampires changing their ways. My guys say there hasn't been a vampire attack in weeks. They're even working on a version of the synthetic blood serum you use.
Blade: You a vampire gossip columnist now?
Nick Fury: All I'm saying is that if they can change, maybe you can too.
Blade: Maybe you're right. I'll think about it while I'm killing more vampires...

Upgrade Blade! 13449 Credits
Blade Improve Serum! 4m
Blade Share Hunting Tips! 3m

Reward: 20 Credits 


What do you think of Blade? Were you able to recruit him?

Kou.

No comments:

Post a Comment