Friday 16 December 2016

A-Force Special Event Character Outfit: High-Fashion Wasp

This is the page for an outfit you can win in the Amazing Outfit Crate during the A-Force Special event... High-Fashion Wasp!




In order to win High-Fashion Wasp, you have to buy at least one Amazing Outfit Crate for 195 Shards during the A-Force Special event. See here for more info on the crates.

This comes with two exclusive actions - Greet The Public, Walk The Red Carpet - and reduces the Study Fashion action by 45m!



Fashionista Pt. 1
Wasp starts

Loki: I hear you're adding high-fashion attire to your little store...
Wasp: I'm trying something new!
Loki: I'll never understand why Midgardians bother dressing up. It's like putting a bonnet on a bilgesnipe.
Wasp: Good thing I don't care what you say because I don't know what you're talking about!

Wasp Greet The Public, 4h

High-Fashion Wasp: I think it worked!
Loki: If you intended to inexplicably make a fool of yourself while being completely ignored, you were wildly successful.
High-Fashion Wasp: I just wanted to get people excited about my shop. But making you jealous is always a fun bonus.
Reward: 37 Credits

Fashionista Pt. 2
Wasp starts

High-Fashion Wasp: Greeting the public helped, but not as much as I hoped. Will you cast a spell to help me promote my store more?
Loki: It would be my pleasure.
High-Fashion Wasp: Really? No insult?
Loki: No. I'm happy to support your misguided initiative.

Loki Magic Fireworks, 1h
Wasp Invite Everybody, 1h

High-Fashion Wasp: What exactly did that spell do?
Loki: I crafted an illusion to make everyone believe they were naked so that they would be more inclined to purchase your clothing.
High-Fashion Wasp: It made everyone run back to their dorms. Except Tony. He's just sitting over there rubbing sunblock on himself.
Reward: 37 Credits

Fashionista Pt. 3
Wasp starts

High-Fashion Wasp: I think I'll pump up the glamour factor by doing a photoshoot on the red carpet...
Loki: What's so glamorous about red carpet?
High-Fashion Wasp: ...I don't know.
Loki: Midgard is strange.

Wasp Walk The Red Carpet, 8h

High-Fashion Wasp: I feel like a movie star!
Loki: How much did your business increase?
High-Fashion Wasp: None. But at least I had fun...
Loki: Fear not, Bug-Woman. Loki has a plan...
Reward: 37 Credits

Fashionista Pt. 4
Wasp starts

Loki: You will make them want your outfits by simply living in the outfit you're wearing. We will promote your store without ever mentioning it. We will draw them to us by completely ignoring them...
High-Fashion Wasp: What will we do?
Loki: We will dance!
High-Fashion Wasp: Dance mission!

Wasp Dance For Van Dyne's! 1h, requires Loki

High-Fashion Wasp: Everybody's posting about my outfit. All I had to do was be myself and have fun. You were right.
Loki: I am very rarely wrong.

Reward: 37 Credits
 


What do you think of High-Fashion Wasp? Were you able to get this outfit?

Kou.

No comments:

Post a Comment