Monday 26 December 2016

A-Force Special Event: Episode 3!

Hi there, Avengers!


Episode 3 of the A-Force Special Event is now live! It will end on December 29th, 3 pm PST/6 pm EST. (Apologies for the lateness of this post - Christmas time is very busy!)







FAQ

How do I recruit America Chavez?
Reach the quest "Born Free" to start recruiting America Chavez! She must be completely unlocked by the end of the event or she will disappear from the game at that time.

How do I unlock Lady Loki?
Lady Loki is a special, limited-time outfit for Loki. You can get it from Van Dyne's Outfits. The outfit must be completely unlocked by the end of the event or it will disappear from the game at that time.
Lady Loki is not required to progress on to Episode 4.

How do I fight Malekith?

Once you begin the quest "Defeat Malekith," you will be able to fight Malekith. You will need Iron Catapults from Episode 3 Sleigh Cycles to fight him!
Blacksmith Iron Man, Archer Wasp, Paladin Thor, Healer Singularity, Lady Loki, Rogue Spider-Woman and Knight America Chavez can fight Malekith. He will drop Odin Treasures and Red Ornaments needed to unlock America Chavez and Lady Loki.
At later streaks, he also drops Red Hoodies to unlock Knight America Chavez. You will need to defeat his 8th streak to obtain enough Red Hoodies to unlock the outfit.

How do I access Episode 3 Sleigh Cycles?

You will need 5 Iron Boulders from Episode 2 Sleigh Cycles and 3 Iron Ore from fighting Frost Giants to access Episode 3 Sleigh Rides.
Use Episode 3 Sleigh Cycles to collect Iron Catapults to battle the Dark Elf, Norn Stones to unlock Lady Loki, and combat skills to upgrade your characters' health and attack!

How do I raise my characters' combat stats?
Once you have obtained combat skills from Episode 3 Sleigh Cycles, you will be able to upgrade your heroes' health and attack.
Open the Combat Skills Menu to make your characters stronger!

How do I unlock Knight America Chavez?
Knight America Chavez is a special, limited-time outfit for America Chavez. You can get it from Van Dyne's Outfits.
The outfit must be completely unlocked by the end of the timer for the quest "Get Knight America Chavez!" or it will disappear at that time.
This outfit is required for America Chavez to participate in boss battles.
 
How do I unlock Rogue Spider-Woman?
Rogue Spider-Woman is a special, limited-time outfit for Spider-Woman. You can get it from Van Dyne's Outfits for 345 shards!
This outfit allows Spider-Woman to participate in combat for this event. The outfit is available until the end of the event!

How do I recruit Sif?
Sif is available to recruit for 545 Shards! You can find her in the Shop.
Having Sif at your Academy allows health packs to drop from the A-Force Special Event Mission Board and increases the rate of Bubblegum drops. She also increases the drop rate of Norn Stones from Episode 3 Sleigh Cycles!
If you already have Sif from Civil War, she will also receive these benefits. She is available until the end of the event!



NEW SHOP ITEMS

Holiday Gift Exchange, 395 Shards, 10s, drops 6 Red Ornaments every 24h


QUESTS

Born Free
Singularity starts

She-Hulk: We're getting you out of here, America.
America Chavez: I would say thank you, but I've been in a block of ice for three weeks, so all of my thanking parts are dead and frozen.
She-Hulk: You still wouldn't say thank you.
America Chavez: I hate that you know me so well.

Free America Chavez! 500 Odin Treasures



Singularity
: America Chavez is here!
America Chavez: You only like me for my star aesthetic...
Reward: 20 Odin Treasures


Get America Chavez!
Thor(f) starts


America Chavez
: Help me get what I need so we can take it to Malekith and the Frost Giants...
Thor(f): What's your plan?
America Chavez: Punch everyone.
Thor(f): A plan fit for a Thunder Goddess!


Recruit America Chavez!
- 6 Sharks (from America's Shark Tank)
- 20 Red Ornaments (from defeating Malekith)
- 72 Bubblegum (Special Event Missions)
- 8000 Odin Treasures



Malekith: Do you honestly think you can stop me?
America Chavez: All I know is that when I punch a Frost Giant in the face, its head explodes into a cloud of snowflakes. I wonder what yours does...
Reward: 20 Odin Treasures


Take a Swing Pt. 1
America Chavez starts

Singularity: Where are you going?!
America Chavez: Home. The Utopian Parallel. My moms want me to check in if I'm in a different dimension for more than a month.
Singularity: Been there! Cool ladies!
America Chavez: Yeah, it's pretty decent... 

America Chavez Kick into Dimensions, 1m

Singularity: Cool portals!
America Chavez: Anybody can create a portal. I like to put my own spin on it.
Singularity: Teach me kicks!
America Chavez: I could teach you how to kick, but nobody kicks like me.
Singularity: Moms taught you?
America Chavez: Yeah, but they spent a lot more time telling me what not to kick.
Singularity: Wish I had moms...
America Chavez: You don't need moms. You have friends.
Reward: 20 Odin Treasures 

Take a Swing Pt. 2
America Chavez starts

Lady Loki: Creating portals to travel between realities is quite the talent. The star shapes seem a little desperate, but perhaps that's just me...
America Chavez: Do you usually just walk up to people, and start talking to them about their personal portals?
Lady Loki: I usually challenge them to a dance battle.
America Chavez: I haven't been dancing since I danced away a universal hole. Only seemed right to retire my dancing boots after that.
Lady Loki: Between your portals and extra dimensional powers, and my cunning and devastating grace, we could achieve amazing things...
America Chavez: There's only one thing standing in our way...
Lady Loki: Tell me.
America Chavez: Lunch. I'm starving. Move.

America Chavez Eat in Peace, 2m
Loki Wield Sorcery, 1m

America Chavez: Tell your crew to stay away from my food.
Squirrel Girl: You snoozed and losed, America. A squirrel's gotta eat.
America Chavez: Do you know how far I could throw a squirrel?
Squirrel Girl: How far?!
America Chavez: I don't know exactly. Pretty far. I'm strong.
Squirrel Girl: Tippy Toe has her own Iron Man armor. Let's see if she'll let you throw her to the moon!
Reward: 20 Odin Treasures 

Take a Swing Pt. 3
America Chavez starts

Singularity: Let's have fun!
America Chavez: That actually sounds good. I need a break from the squirrels and the Lokis.
Singularity: What do we do?!
America Chavez: Break something. Something big.
Singularity: America, no!
Singularity: America, yes... 

Upgrade America Chavez! 4 Blue Ornaments, 18 Red Ornaments, 2900 Odin Treasures
America Chavez Take a Swing, 1m
Singularity Slide! 3m

Singularity: Fun!
America Chavez: Yup. You're alright, Singularity.
Singularity: Yay! What now?!
America Chavez: It's time I got down to business...
Reward: 20 Odin Treasures


Problem Solving Pt. 1
America Chavez starts

Lady Loki: I'll be having that dance now...
America Chavez: You're even pushier than Angela.
Lady Loki: And infinitely more fabulous.
America Chavez: Are you hitting on me, or trying to work with me, or trying to trick me? Seriously. What's your deal?
Lady Loki: Why are mortals always so interested in transforming multiple possibilities into one? It's terribly limiting.
America Chavez: I just like to know who I'm dealing with...
Lady Loki: You're dealing with Loki. And when you deal with Loki, you dance...

America Chavez Kick It, 1m
Loki Master the Dance Floor, 2h

Lady Loki: Was that so horrible?
America Chavez: Only if you're trying to trick me. I'll be really mad at myself for not punching you sooner.
Lady Loki: I think we can make a fair trade, Asparagus Chavez. Your dimensional travels give you access to something I've been wanting for a very long time...
America Chavez: I'm supposed to run your errands?
Lady Loki: I told you it was a trade. Get me what I want, and I'll tell you how to keep your home dimension from dying...
Reward: 20 Odin Treasures 

Problem Solving Pt. 2
America Chavez starts

America Chavez: My home dimension is dying?
Lady Loki: It's not dying. It's about to die. At the moment, everything seems fine. Sometime very soon, your home and everyone in it will be smeared across the Multiverse.
America Chavez: How?!
Lady Loki: Get me what I need, and I'll tell you. I may even tell you how to stop it...
America Chavez: If you're lying, I'm gonna rip that smirk out of your jaw...
Lady Loki: I'm almost always lying, Asparagus. Almost... 

Upgrade America Chavez! 6 x Blue Ornaments, 24 x Red Ornaments, 3600 Odin Treasures
America Chavez Order Delivery, 4m
Loki Study Arcane Lore, 3m

Lady Loki: Did he have what I want?
America Chavez: I barely know the guy. You can ask him yourself when he gets here. Says you're welcome to visit his whole collection.
Lady Loki: You've played your part, Asparagus. Now is the time when I either do as I promised, or stay true to my nature...
America Chavez: You'll either keep breathing, or you won't.
Lady Loki: Your home dimension is about to be ripped into the common Multiverse. It may destroy both, but will certainly destroy yours. It's only a matter of time. And yes, that's the truth.
America Chavez: How do I stop it?
Lady Loki: I only promised to tell you what was happening. I said I might tell you how to stop it, but I honestly have no idea. And yes, that's also the truth...
Reward: 20 Odin Treasures 


Defy Expectations Pt. 1
America Chavez starts

America Chavez: I hear you're the science guy...
Hank Pym: Amazing!
America Chavez: Loki says the Utopian Parallel is about to be destroyed. I need to know if it's true, and how to stop it.
Hank Pym: If you can get me firsthand information from their scientists, I'm sure we can save your dimension!
America Chavez: What makes you so sure? 
Hank Pym: My extradimensional super-science senses are tingling!

America Chavez Kick into Dimensions, 1m

NOTE: The following four lines are paraphrased, my netbook crashed, apologies.

Hank Pym: Were you able to contact the Utopian Parallel?
America Chavez: Yes, but you'd better fix this soon. My moms are talking about sacrificing themselves to help us.
Hank Pym: Don't worry, I won't let that happen again.
America Chavez: Again?
Reward: 20 Odin Treasures 

Defy Expectations Pt. 2
America Chavez starts

Hank Pym: The danger to your home dimension stems from the fact that multiple black holes are pulling it in multiple directions, attempting to rip it into the common Multiverse.
America Chavez: How do we stop it?
Hank Pym: I've built a handheld transdimensional teleportation amplifier. Combined with the power of an Arc Reactor, it could be enough to transport the surrounding black holes to a different location.
America Chavez: Where?
Hank Pym: Wherever I want them to go.
America Chavez: That sounds weirdly ominous...
Hank Pym: These are ominous times, America Chavez. I'm usually weirdly giddy. 

Upgrade America Chavez! 8 x Blue Ornaments, 30 x Red Ornaments, 4300 Odin Treasures
America Chavez Don't Use the Quinjet, 5m

Reward: 20 Odin Treasures  


The Night Before
America Chavez starts

Singularity: We did things!
America Chavez: Yeah, any week when you defeat an evil elf king, and get a shark for a pet is a win in my book.
Singularity: Party!
America Chavez: We should probably wait until we close the Casket of Ancient Winters, but I am gonna take a well-deserved lunch break.
Singularity: You're the best at breaking things!
America Chavez: Thank you for noticing. 

America Chavez Eat in Peace, 8h

Malekith: Put out the call to every Dark Elf. We have to hold off the Avengers and A-Force until this entire planet is frozen.
Dark Elf: Yes, Malekith.
Malekith: Actually, tell everyone except Gurmil. I hate that guy.
Dark Elf: He's really not that bad when you get to know him...
Malekith: NO GURMILLLLLLLLLLL!
Reward: 20 Odin Treasures 




Defeat Malekith!

Singularity starts

Malekith: Sometimes I wonder why I bother with minions...
Singularity: Power trip!
Malekith: What exactly are you?
Singularity: I'm a hero!
Malekith: This is a very bad day to be a hero...


Defeat Malekith! requires 1 Iron Catapult per fighter (Get from Episode 3 Sleigh Cycle)





Singularity: We beat you up!
Malekith: You did nothing. And when the Casket of Ancient Winters freezes this planet, you'll spend all of eternity in frozen nothingness...
Singularity: I'll ice skate!
Malekith: You can't ice skate if you're dead.
Singularity: I can't die!
Malekith: Oh. Well, if that's true I'll need to brainstorm more on a cool sounding threat...
Reward: 20 Odin Treasures


Thunderstorms
Thor(f) starts

Thor(f): Close the Casket of Ancient Winters, Malekith. You cannot win.
Malekith: You Thors and your self-assured declarations. There are plans in motion that you couldn't begin to comprehend.
Thor(f): It isn't complicated. Leave now or be destroyed.
Malekith: It's incredibly complicated. The reality is, we may both be destroyed... 

Defeat Malekith 3 Times!


Odin: Who are you working with?!
Malekeith: You don't have to pretend like you don't now, Odin. Your precious students aren't close enough to have their dreams shattered...
Odin: I could finish you now.
Malekith: I'm sure you could. How did that work out for you the first time?
Reward: 20 Odin Treasures  


Write Your Own Story
Loki starts

Lady Loki: You are so boring...
Malekith: Because I don't give people condescending nicknames?
Lady Loki: Yes, but also because you came into possession of one of the most powerful artifacts in all the Ten Realms, and chose to waste it on Midgard.
Malekith: Ten Reams?
Lady Loki: We recently found out there's a tenth. Apparently, my sister lives there.
Malekith: Your sister?!
Lady Loki: It's a whole new world, Mannequin. Too bad you won't be alive to see it... 

Defeat Malekith 5 Times!



Lady Loki: You're a disgrace to enemies of Asgard everywhere...
Malekith: I'm Asgard's only hope...
Lady Loki: Please. My family could swat away anyone who attempted to threaten our home.
Malekith: Everyone thought you could. Until you couldn't...
Reward: 20 Odin Treasures  


Darkest Hour
Thor(f) starts

Malekith: This isn't your fight. You aren't even from this dimension...
America Chavez: I know, but I've always wanted to punch an elf. 

Defeat Malekith 7 Times!


Malekith: You have no idea what you're doing. If I fail, it will only be worse for this school...
America Chavez: What's worse than frozen to death?
Malekith: Ask Odin and Fury. I'm sure they remember...
Reward: 20 Odin Treasures  


Queen of Cats
Loki starts

Lady Loki: I need an appropriately majestic pet to sit at my side when I assume the throne.
Black Panther: You're asking my opinion because I'm a prince?
Lady Loki: Because I assume you own a lot of cats.
Black Panther: Wakandan felines are among the most intelligent animals on the planet. They are also very hard on living room furniture.
Lady Loki: Exactly how many cats do you own?
Black Panther: Let's just say that the Black Panther is no stranger to kitty litter.

Get Lady Loki's Cat! 2 x Blue Ornaments, 6 x Red Ornaments (Defeat Malekith), 2000 Odin Treasures, 10s

Black Cat: Nice cat.
Lady Loki: I know.
Black Cat: Is that real gold?
Lady Loki: Better. Asgardian gold.
Black Cat: My cat has a diamond collar, but I never considered giving her a crown...
Lady Loki: Are you seriously thinking about stealing my cat's jewelry?
Black Cat: If it makes you feel any better, I'm also thinking about stealing yours.
Reward: 20 Odin Treasures 


Shark Tank
Singularity starts

Singularity: Shark!
America Chavez: Ever since I threw one, I've really been wanting one of my own.
Singularity: It's nice?
America Chavez: It's a shark. They don't really do nice and mean. Just swim and bite.
Singularity: And hug.
America Chavez: Huh?
Singularity: Shark and Hulk are friends.
America Chavez: Hulk! What do you think you're doing?! Go hug somebody else's shark!

Get America's Shark Tank! 6 x Blue Ornaments, 18 x Red Ornaments (Defeat Malekith), 2200 Odin Treasures, 10s

Crossbones: I always wanted a shark.
America Chavez: Touch my shark, and I'll rip out your skeleton for real.
Crossbones: That's violent, heartfelt, absurd, and inappropriate. You're gonna fit in just fine around here...
Reward: 20 Odin Treasures


Wolves of Winter
Iron Man starts

Iron Man: I got a wolf!
Doctor Strange: This isn't just any wolf, Tony. This is a Winter Wolf. They create an immediate bond with their masters as protectors, allies, and potential vessels for ancient magic.
Iron Man: I got a polar bear and a wolf in the same month! Best invasion ever!
Doctor Strange: These creatures are extremely rare. They're loyal and heroic, but almost always appear as a harbinger of doom...
Iron Man: I'm gonna name him Ultron! 

Get the Winter Wolf! 70 x Silver Ornaments, 40 x Blue Ornaments, 90 x Red Ornaments (Defeat Malekith), 12500 Odin Treasures, 10s

Reward: 20 Odin Treasures




What do you think of Episode 3 so far? Excited to get America Chavez? What about the return of Sif? Or did you have her already?

Kou.

No comments:

Post a Comment