Monday 26 December 2016

A-Force Special Event Premium Character Outfit: Rogue Spider-Woman

Get Rogue Spider-Woman! (Quest only time limit 2d)
Wasp starts

Rogue Spider-Woman: Thanks for the outfit, Wasp! I love it!
Wasp: You're totally welcome! It was Odin's idea because he said it fits your skills, and Tony made special goggles! They have infrared, and X-Ray, and other awesome stuff I stopped listening to!
Rogue Spider-Woman: This'll be perfect for getting intel on Malekith, and finally finding out what the faculty is hiding.
Wasp: And stabbing and stealing!


Get Rogue Spider-Woman! 345 Shards

Black Widow: I'm not jealous.
Rogue Spider-Woman: You shouldn't be. You get awesome outfits all the time.
Black Widow: I'm a little bit jealous.
Rogue Spider-Woman: You should be. It's amazing!


Reward: 20 Odin Treasures


Stealth Mode Pt. 1
Spider-Woman starts

Rogue Spider-Woman: I'll get as close to Malekith and the Frost Giants as I can without being noticed.
Black Widow: I'll check the campus for clues to their next move.
Rogue Spider-Woman: We should work together more. Team Mysterious Spider Spy Ladies
Black Widow: That's the worst team name I've ever heard, but sure.

Spider-Woman Scout the Perimeter, 2m
Black Widow Search for Clues, 1m


Black Widow: There's a lot of weird computer activity on the campus, but I don't think it's coming from Malekith. Not sure what's going on...
Rogue Spider-Woman: I don't know, but Malekith's ship is transmitting everything that's happening. Someone is watching everything we do.
Black Widow: Can you tell where the signal is going?
Rogue Spider-Woman: Space.
Black Widow: That's not very specific.
Rogue Spider-Woman: I told you I was mysterious.
Reward: 20 Odin Treasures 

Stealth Mode Pt. 2
Spider-Woman starts

Rogue Spider-Woman: Malekith is working with someone in space, and I think it might be related to what the faculty is hiding at the Academy. 
Wasp: You think they're working together?!
Rogue Spider-Woman: No, I just think the two are related somehow. Can you cause a distraction?
Wasp: I'm super distracting!

Spider-Woman Pick Pockets, 1m
Wasp Create a Buzz, 3m

Wasp: Did you find anything in Mr. Odin's pockets?
Rogue Spider-Woman: Too many things. I'm most worried about his list...
Wasp: He's probably just checking it twice to find out who's naughty and nice.
Rogue Spider-Woman: It's a list of every villain we've fought in the exact order we fought them, but it was clearly written before any of that happened...
Reward: 20 Odin Treasures

Stealth Mode Pt. 3
Spider-Woman starts

Rogue Spider-Woman: I need your help.
Punisher: Ask somebody helpful.
Rogue Spider-Woman: Odin has an old list of every villain we've fought in the order we've fought them. Somehow the faculty knows what's going to happen before it happens.
Punisher: Good for them.
Rogue Spider-Woman: The list ends with Thanos. Tell me how to punish him to the point that he can't make it here. Ever. I don't know how they know he's the endgame, but I have a feeling they don't know how to stop him...
Punisher: You should always open with something about punishing.

Spider-Woman Spider Glide, 1m

Punisher: Did you find out exactly where Malekith's signal is going?
Rogue Spider-Woman: Yeah, but I don't understand how you know he's transmitting to Thanos...
Punisher: I know people. They tell me things.
Rogue Spider-Woman: I never pictured you having friends...
Punisher: I never said they were friends. I got other was of making people tell me things.
Rogue Spider-Woman: And you found a way to stop Thanos from getting here?
Punisher: We'll need to get into some tough places. Steal some things that never belonged here in the first place. Should be enough to keep him busy.
Rogue Spider-Woman: We?
Punisher: We wear black and hurt people. Might as well do it together.
Reward: 20 Odin Treasures 




What do you think of Rogue Spider-Woman? Did you purchase this outfit?

Kou.

No comments:

Post a Comment