Friday 16 December 2016

Sun, Surf and Mischief! Event Character Outfit: Tropical Wasp

Tropical Wasp is an outfit for Wasp originally released during the Sun, Surf and Mischief event.

Beach Blanket Bananas! Pt. 1
Wasp starts

Iron Man: You're wearing a bikini? In a blizzard? While giants made of ice attack the campus?
Tropical Wasp: No cranky fantasy creatures can get in the way of my annual tropical vacation!
Iron Man: I usually don't discourage girls from wearing swimsuits, but seriously, it's freezing. I'm supposed to be the crazy one.
Tropical Wasp: Never!

Wasp Lounge Around, 4h

Thor(f): Lady Wasp, our forces could use your aid against Malekith and the eternal winter.
Tropical Wasp: I totally would, but I'm taking a vacation break.
Thor(f): I don't understand vacationing during battle...
Tropical Wasp: You'd look awesome with a tan!
Reward: 20 Odin Treasures

Beach Blanket Bananas! Pt. 2
Wasp starts

Black Widow: Seriously, you have to get back to the mission. The world isn't going to defend itself.
Tropical Wasp: We've had at least seven major threats to the planet just this year. Let She-Hulk and her magnificent biceps handle it for a couple hours.
Black Widow: You're just going to lay around and drink pineapple juice?
Tropical Wasp: We have pineapples?! 

Wasp Visit Your Castle, 8h

Loki: The Widow Woman says you're shirking your heroic duties.
Tropical Wasp: I'm just taking some time off.
Loki: My father is always going on about Ragnarok. I plan to take a vacation during the whole affair just to watch his eye twitch.
Tropical Wasp: Vacation buddies!
Reward: 20 Odin Treasures 



Beach Blanket Bananas! Pt. 3
Wasp starts

Beach Humbuggery Loki: Vacation is pleasant, but I miss tormenting Midgardians.
Tropical Wasp: I feel totally refreshed!
Beach Humbuggery Loki: Are you returning to battle?
Tropical Wasp: Right after I finish my tan. Frost Giants hate a good tan.

Wasp Lounge Around, 4h

Iron Man: Back already? I thought you were on vacation.
Tropical Wasp: I missed destroying things!
Iron Man: Are you gonna change?
Tropical Wasp: Never!
Iron Man: I'm so glad I found a best friend who's crazier than me...
Reward: 20 Odin Treasures


What do you think of Tropical Wasp?

Kou.

No comments:

Post a Comment