Wednesday 4 January 2017

A-Force Special Event Character Outfit: Healer Singularity


Healer Singularity! (Limited to Episode 2)
Wasp starts

Wasp: Odin asked me to make you this awesome fantasy outfit!
Healer Singularity: Clothes are silly.
Wasp: I'm totally gonna pretend you didn't say that!
Healer Singularity: What do they do?
Wasp: Besides making you look extra beautiful, there's some magic stuff in them that gives off healing energy! You seemed like a perfect healer since you're so sweet, and like taking care of your friends!
Healer Singularity: Healer Singularity! Neat!



Get Healer Singularity! Required for Singularity to do boss combat, 20 x Blueberries (Sleigh-Cycles)


Healer Singularity: Clothes are fun!
Wasp: I always say that!
Healer Singularity: I feel magic!
Wasp: I always say that too!
Reward: 20 Odin Treasures


Help! Pt. 1
Singularity starts

Thor(f): I see you've taken up the healing arts. It is a noble calling, little blue one.
Healer Singularity: Aren't you a doctor?
Thor(f): I was a doctor before I was a goddess.
Healer Singularity: I was space before I was a healer.
Thor(f): We can be everything we want to be, and more... 

Singularity Play! 1m30s

Healer Singularity: Here to help!
Jessica Jones: What the...?
Healer Singularity: I fix what's hurt!
Jessica Jones: Do I look like I need fixing to you?
Healer Singularity: Yup!
Jessica Jones: Thought I was getting better at hiding it...
Reward: 20 Odin Treasures 

Help! Pt. 2
Singularity starts

Punisher: Look, I get what you're saying, but I don't do healing. Last time I went to the hospital was to rebreak a guy's arm.
Healer Singularity: Whoa!
Punisher: Yeah. Only time I ever needed healing is when I broke my fists on a brick wall. 
Healer Singularity: Why?!
Punisher: It was looking at me funny.
Healer Singularity: Neat! Bring me punishing sometime! 

Singularity Fly! 3m, requires another Avenger

Healer Singularity: No one wants healing...
She-Hulk: You can patch me up!
Healer Singularity: Too strong...
She-Hulk: We can pretend. I'll act like I'm not so sensational.
Reward: 20 Odin Treasures 

Help! Pt. 3
Singularity starts

Cosmo the Spacedog: I am hearink that you are helpink peoples.
Healer Singularity: I'm healing!
Cosmo the Spacedog: You are operatink without license. Cosmo cannot be permittink uncertified medical services.
Healer Singularity: I'll make you a doghouse out of space!
Cosmo the Spacedog: ...Cosmo is now decidink to look the other way. 

Singularity Slide! 5m

Healer Singularity: I found someone to help!
She-Hulk: Someone get an arrow in the knee? These medieval weapons are a lawsuit waiting to happen...
Healer Singularity: Better! A space neighbor!
Baby Cthulhu: ...
She-Hulk: ...
Healer Singularity: He's a monster baby!
Reward: 20 Odin Treasures 


What do you think of Healer Singularity? Were you able to get her?

Kou. 

No comments:

Post a Comment