Wednesday 4 January 2017

A-Force Special Event Character Outfit: Knight America Chavez

Get Knight America Chavez! (7d time limit!)
Iron Man starts


Blacksmith Iron Man
: What do you think?
Knight America Chavez: I think I'm indestructible, so I don't see any reason why I'd need armor...
Blacksmith Iron Man: It's pure iron, so if you punch Dark Elves with it, they'll fly at least ten times as far.
Knight America Chavez: That's actually a really good reason.


Get Knight America Chavez!
- 28 Red Hoodies (from defeating Malekith's 8th streak)

Blacksmith Iron Man: I tried to structure the armor to maximize your mobility. Is it comfortable?
Knight America Chavez: It's made of iron. What do you think?
Blacksmith Iron Man: It took me a while to get used to mine.
Knight America Chavez: I feel like I should be fighting a dragon...
Blacksmith Iron Man: Isn't that the best feeling?!


Reward: 20 Odin Treasures


Knight's Tale Pt. 1
America Chavez starts

Thor(f): The Man of Iron certainly knows his way around a suit of armor.
Knight America Chavez: It still feels weird. Let just tear Malekith's head off, and get it over with. 
Thor(f): You should take a moment to get acquainted with your armor. Fighting with the additional bulk may require an adjustment period. 
Knight America Chavez: How much time did it take you to adjust?
Thor(f): No time! I'm a Thunder Goddess! 

America Chavez Eat in Peace, 2m

America Chavez: It's weird having these things on my shoulders. What are they called?
Thor(f): Spaulders.
Knight America Chavez: It still feels weird. Let's just tear Malekith's head off, and get it over with.
Thor(f): You'll get used to it, and be more powerful than ever. Just give it a chance.
Knight America Chavez: I've been giving this armor more chances than any person I've ever met...
Reward: 20 Odin Treasures 

Knight's Tale Pt. 2
America Chavez starts

Knight America Chavez: Hey, Cap. You like using weapons from the thirteenth century. How'd you learn to use your shield.
Captain America: Practice. I love practicing. Almost as much as training.
Knight America Chavez: Do you see this armor? Why would someone ever fight like this?
Captain America: You should probably talk to an expert... 

America Chavez Kick into Dimensions, 1m

Ares: You're weak! Your technique is sloppy! You don't deserve that armor!
Knight America Chavez: Don't think I won't knock a god's teeth out.
Ares: You don't have the skills, mortal!
Knight America Chavez: This isn't boot camp. Take it down a notch.
Ares: You're right this isn't boot camp! This is war!
Reward: 20 Odin Treasures

Knight's Tale Pt. 3
America Chavez starts

Ares: Show me what you've got, Chavez!
Knight America Chavez: Man, you yell way too much...
Ares: You wear a knight's armor, you take on a knight's duty! You are dealing with matters of war, and war is my domain! Show me you're a warrior!
Knight America Chavez: I'm gonna go hit something to shut you up, and if that doesn't work, Im coming back to hit you...

America Chavez Take a Swing, 3m 

Ares: Well, I am impressed. I like your fire and your power. You've earned that armor. Nice work, Chavez.
Knight America Chavez: I'm gettin' used to the armor. Not so sure about you.
Ares: We don't have to like other. We just have to like the bad guys even less.
Knight America Chavez: I guess. I do like not liking people...
Reward: 20 Odin Treasures


What do you think of Knight America Chavez? Were you able to get her?

Kou.

No comments:

Post a Comment