Thursday 5 January 2017

A-Force Special Event Character Outfit: Huntress Angela

Get Huntress Angela (7 day timer!)
Thor(f) starts

Huntress Angela: I wore this hunting demons in the name of Heven, but I suppose Elves and Giants will have to do.
Thor(f): ...
Huntress Angela: What's wrong?
Thor(f): Never have I seen something so awesome... 

Get Huntress Angela!
- 7 Blades of Ichor (Defeat Dark Elves for a chance at Blades of Ichor!)


Huntress Angela: I took these teeth from a demonic wolf god. This skull once belonged to a monster hunter I bested in single combat. I yearn to hunt again.
Thor(f): Perhaps you'll have new foes to hunt once this battle for Midgard is won.
Huntress Angela: Or perhaps I'll make this battle into my personal hunt...

UNLOCKED

Reward: 20 Odin Treasures  


Huntress of Heven Pt. 1
Angela starts

Sif: I hear you enjoy the pursuit, and subsequent defeat, of monsters.
Huntress Angela: You heard correctly.
Sif: I, too, enjoy the pursuit and defeat of monsters.
Huntress Angela: ...
Sif: Wanna hunt monsters?
Huntress Angela: More than anything in the Ten Realms.

Angela Grab a Snack, 1m15s

Huntress Angela: Between A-Force and the Avengers, I believe we will be able to slay Malekith and mount his head on the gates as a warning to our enemies.
Sif: The Avengers prefer to keep their vanquished foes alive. They imprison them in glass cubes, and put them on display.
Huntress Angela: A new level of humiliation! I love it.
Reward: 20 Odin Treasures

Huntress of Heven Pt. 2
Angela starts

Huntress Angela: I wish to assemble the Avengers' finest hunters for our party.
Sif: Tales of your exploits have you working alone...
Huntress Angela: Monster slaying is a feat I can accomplish alone, but keeping company makes it more rewarding.
Sif: I sense a story.
Huntress Angela: Another time. Suffice it to say, I have someone to lose.

Angela Hunt Beasts, 1m

Huntress Angela: Lady Sif and I are going to track down Malekith's monsters and remove them from this mortal coil.
Blade: It's open season on all suckheads.
Huntress Angela: I don't believe Malekith has vampires in his employ.
Blade: Then why are you talking to me?
Huntress Angela: Vampires disintegrate upon their death. Haven't you ever wanted a trophy to commemorate your victories?
Blade: I could use something to spruce up the dining room.
Reward: 20 Odin Treasures

Huntress of Heven Pt. 3
Angela starts

Huntress Angela: While A-Force and the Avengers engage Malekith's forces directly, our party will hunt his monstrous allies.
Sif: Verily!
Huntress Angela: Gonna get me some dining room decor.
Super Spy Widow: I'm glad this outfit is finally good camouflage.
Jack O'Lantern: I love huntin' stuff!
Huntress Angela: Good. Let us turn this wild hunt on its head.

Angela Discuss Targets, 1m

Huntress Angela: My party has dispatched your minions. You are next.
Malekith: Ah, the little angel thinks she can take on Malekith the Accursed. Give it time, my dear. I'll remove your pretty wings along with your hopes and dreams.
Huntress Angela: You'll be just another trophy.
Malekith: Are you going to turn me into your latest ensemble?
Huntress Angela: Wasp promises to do the sewing if I provide you as fabric.
Reward: 20 Odin Treasures


What do you think of Huntress Angela? Were you able to get her?

Kou.

No comments:

Post a Comment