Wednesday 4 January 2017

A-Force Special Event Character Profile: Captain Marvel

Get Captain Marvel!
Wasp starts

Ms. Marvel: SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Captain Marvel: Are you done?
Ms. Marvel: Almost! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Captain Marvel: Impressive.
Ms. Marvel: You're my hero! You're brave, and you're tough, and you're smart, and you're strong, and you're awesome, and--
Captain Marvel: Take a deep breath, Ms. Marvel.
Ms. Marvel: You know who I am?!
Captain Marvel: You're Kamala Khan. You're pretty awesome yourself. You're about to be my new partner...

Get Captain Marvel! 500 Odin Treasures

CAPTAIN MARVEL

- 4 Astronaut Helmets (Collect from Captain Marvel's Space Station)
- 11000 Odin Treasures


RECRUITED

Pepper Potts: Welcome to Avengers Academy, Captain Marvel! I can't tel you how excited we are to have you. You've been our number one recruit for months...
Captain Marvel: I'm happy to be here. Ready to get to work.
Pepper Potts: Is there anything we can get for you?
Captain Marvel: I couldn't help but notice that Quinjet...
Reward: 20 Odin Treasures


Fight and Flight Pt. 1
Captain Marvel starts

Captain Marvel: It's been so long since I've flown an actual jet...
Ms. Marvel: Remember when you were in the Air Force?!
Captain Marvel: Yes.
Ms. Marvel: Remember how you were so awesome that N.A.S.A. asked you to be head of security, and you were the youngest one ever, and probably the most awesome one ever?!
Captain Marvel: Come with me, Ms. Marvel. I'm gonna show you how to fly... 

Captain Marvel Hit the Skies, 1m

Ms. Marvel: I feel like I'm dreaming. Am I dreaming? Would you tell me I wasn't dreaming if this was a dream? I bet you wouldn't because Captain Marvel wouldn't even lie in a dream.
Captain Marvel: You know I'm not perfect, right?
Ms. Marvel: I know. Nobody's perfect. You're just as close to perfect as possible.
Captain Marvel: It's not about trying to be perfect. It's about trying to be the best you can be.
Ms. Marvel: You always say the perfect thing!
Reward: 20 Odin Treasures 

Fight and Flight Pt. 2
Captain Marvel starts

Hank Pym: I see you have a fan!
Captain Marvel: Yeah, it's a little weird, but she's great.
Hank Pym: Absolutely! Kamala Khan is one of our best students! Also, asteroids are about to crash into Avengers Academy!
Captain Marvel: What?!

Captain Marvel Make an Impact, 1m

Captain Marvel: Why are asteroids crashing down on the school?
Hank Pym: I'm testing asteroid magnetism technology! It attracts asteroids from the far reaches of space, and then theoretically repels them toward our enemies!
Captain Marvel: Theoretically?
Hank Pym: I was too excite about testing the first part to finish the second part!
Reward: 20 Odin Treasures 

Fight and Flight Pt. 3
Captain Marvel starts

Thor(f): Let us spar, Captain!
Captain Marvel: Next time. I want to look into a few things going on at the school.
Thor(f): A shame because you're one of the few warriors here who is almost as strong as me.
Captain Marvel: Almost?
Thor(f): Care to prove me wrong?
Captain Marvel: I care to prove everyone wrong...

Upgrade Captain Marvel! 16 x Flerken Cats (Defeat Malekith!), 4700 Odin Treasures
Captain Marvel Show 'Em How It's Done, 1m

Reward: 20 Odin Treasures




What do you think of Captain Marvel? Were you able to unlock her?

Kou.

No comments:

Post a Comment