Sunday 8 January 2017

Halloween Special Event Character Profile: Dracula

Free the King!
Moon Knight starts

Dracula: Free me, and I'll help you destroy Mephisto.
Pirate Wasp: I thought you were a vampire...
Dracula: I'm the king of vampires.
Pirate Wasp: Vampires are shimmery.
Dracula: You shouldn't believe everything you read.
Pirate Wasp: You shouldn't bite people's necks, and suck their blood.
Dracula: I suppose we'll have to agree to disagree.

Free Dracula! 



Nick Fury: If you bite anyone at school, I'll stake you in the heart myself.
Dracula: The only reason I was trying to turn the Avengers is because Mephisto told me it was the only way to revitalize the vampire nation. I'll find another way to save my people.
Nick Fury: That doesn't involve biting people's necks...
Dracula: Of course.
Nick Fury: Or any other body parts.
Dracula: ...Fine.
Reward: 20 Candies


Get Dracula!
Misty Knight starts

Mephisto: You make very poor decisions for a six-hundred-year-old.
Dracula: The worst decision I made was being desperate enough to trust you.
Mephisto: Yeah, that was pretty dumb.
Dracula: I'll team with the Avengers to send you back to Hell, and when the vampire nation is reborn, we'll take that from you too.
Mephisto: Will you count down the days? Something about that accent makes me think you're good at counting.


Recruit Dracula!
- 3 Tomato Juice (from defeating Mephisto)
- 4 Mouthwash (
from Dracula's Dog)
- 12 Coffins
(Special Event Missions)

- 1 Curtain (from Defying Mephisto)


Pepper Potts: Welcome to Avengers Academy, Dracula! Let me know if there's anything you want.
Dracula: I want to suck your blood!
Pepper Potts: Gasp!
Dracula: I'm just kidding. I'm actually really curious on what courses you offer on Interior Design.
Reward: 20 Candies 


Suckers Pt. 1
Dracula starts


Misty Knight: I still don't trust you, but I feel sort of responsible for making sure you don't go full vampire on somebody.
Dracula: Fear not, Miss Knight. my thirst for blood has been replaced by an unquenchable thirst for heroism.
Misty Knight: I also kind of want to watch you turn into a bat.
Dracula: It would be my vampiric pleasure.

Batnado! 5m


Dracula: As you can see, I'm quite capable of using my powers for good.
Misty Knight: Turning into a flock of bats is somehow heroic?
Dracula: Dracula is a good guy now! Tell your friends!
Reward: 20 Candies

Suckers Pt. 2
Dracula starts

Dracula: I'd like to meet some of my classmates...
Misty Knight: You aren't gonna drink their blood, are you?
Dracula: ...Noooooooo?

Dracula Carpe Jugular! 3m


Dracula: See? I will be biting no necks.
Misty Knight: Not for lack of trying...
Dracula: People here do seem quite distracted...
Misty Knight: Well, Hell is next door, so, yeah...
Reward: 20 Candies

Suckers Pt. 3
Dracula starts


Misty Knight
: Tell me what's true and false about vampire lore.
Dracula: Most of it is actually very accurate. For example, I do frequently sleep in a coffin, and I haven't seen my reflection in almost six hundred years.
Misty Knight: It all makes sense now...

Upgrade Dracula! 16 x Mad Scientist Pumpkins, 9957 Candies
Dracula Keep It Down! 1m



Dracula Batnado! 2m

Misty Knight: I didn't mean to hurt your feelings before. I'm still getting used to this supernatural stuff.
Dracula: Don't worry. Although there is one thing you can do to make it up to me...
Reward: 20 Candies




Modern Vampire Pt. 1

Dracula starts

Pirate Wasp: Misty told me you want a makeover!
Dracula: When you are six hundred years old, it can be difficult to keep up with the latest trends.
Pirate Wasp: Awesome! And if you try to bite me, I'll totally rip your fangs out!

Dracula Read Dracula Novels! 5m
Dracula Keep It Down! 3m

Pirate Wasp: Where'd you go?
Dracula: I needed to rest, and catch up on my vampire romances. It's nice to know humans will always be drawn to my aura of danger and mystery.
Pirate Wasp: We especially like it when you're shimmery!
Reward: 20 Candies

Modern Vampire Pt. 2
Dracula starts

Dracula: I must admit that my thirst for blood is getting increasingly difficult to control...
Pirate Wasp: If you try to hurt my friends I will stuff garlic in places you never thought it could go.
Dracula: You'd be surprised. What happens in Transylvania, stays in Transylvania.

Upgrade Dracula! (DURING EVENT) 32 x Mad Scientist Pumpkins, 16258 Candies
 (AFTER EVENT) 35 Pumpkins
Dracula Troll Vampire Sites! 1m
Dracula Carpe Jugular! 2m

Dracula: Are you sure you aren't interested in becoming a vampire?
Wasp: Nope. Way too much counting.
Reward: 20 Candies


A Garlic Allergy Pt. 1
Dracula starts

Dracula: I wish you'd reconsider vampirism. We have some weaknesses, but they pale in comparison to our strengths.
Pirate Wasp: Don't you ever miss being human?
Dracula: What's there to miss?
Pirate Wasp: Garlic noodles. Garlic shrimp. Garlic and rosemary grilled chicken with scallions. Stinky garlic breath...

Dracula Invent Garlic Substitute! 5m
Dracula Batnado! 3m

Dracula: I attempted to create a suitable garlic substitute to make humans more interested in becoming vampires.
Hank Pym: Amazing! What about those of us who are already vampires?!
Dracula: Those of us?
Hank Pym: Those of us?!
Dracula: That's what I said...
Hank Pym: That's science!
Dracula: That's science?
Hank Pym: I feel like I'm lost in the timefog again!
Reward: 20 Credits

A Garlic Allergy Pt. 2
Dracula starts

Dracula: Your resident mad scientist advised me to not give up on my dreams.
Pirate Wasp: Of getting a tan?! 
Dracula: Of eliminating every vampire weakness from the bloodline.
Pirate Wasp: I had the same dream! 

Upgrade Dracula! 45 x Pumpkins (Mission Board)
Dracula Carpe Jugular! 1m
Dracula Sleep With Your Eyes Open! 2m

Reward: 20 Credits   


What do you think of Dracula? Were you able to recruit him?

Kou. 

No comments:

Post a Comment