Thursday 26 January 2017

Ultron Special Event Character Profile: Kate Bishop

It's Hawkeye!
Iron Man starts

Kate Bishop: Hawkeye.
Hawkeye: Hawkeye.
Kate Bishop: I'm gonna ask everyone to call me Kate, so it isn't confusing.
Hawkeye: I'm gonna ask everyone to rescue you first because you're my favorite Hawkeye.
Kate Bishop: You're such a nerd.

Free Kate Bishop! 50 Microchips


Lucky: Woof!
Kate Bishop: It's good to see you too, Lucky.
Lucky: Woof! Woof!
Kate Bishop: You really think I should save the world all by myself since I'm totally awesome, and definitely the best Hawkeye?! If you say so...
Reward: 10 Microchips 


Get Kate Bishop!
Black Widow starts

Black Widow: You're Hawkeye's partner?
Kate Bishop: More like babysitter-slash-therapist. Some people call me his sidekick, but those people end up on the point end of arrows.
Black Widow: I always thought one Hawkeye was more than enough...
Kate Bishop: I always thought he'd shut up about his ex-girlfriend, Black Widow. I finally understand why he can't...


Recruit Kate Bishop!
- 42 Rapiers (Special Event Missions)
- 6 Sunglasses (Collect from Kate Bishop's Car)
- 10 Purple Iron Man Helmets (from fighting Robot Captain America)
- 2950 Microchips


Pepper Potts: Welcome to Avengers Academy, Kate! Is there anything I can get for you?
Kate Bishop: Arrows.
Pepper Potts: Sure. That won't be a problem.
Kate Bishop: Sorry, that's just the predetermined Hawkeye response. I'd actually like as much intel as you have on Ultron and his robots.
Pepper Potts: Of course. I'll get you Tony's initial designs, and everything we've gathered since the uprising began.
Kate Bishop: Awesome. I'll be needing those arrows too. A couple thousand should be fine for starters...
Reward: 10 Microchips 


Like a Hawk Pt. 1
Kate Bishop starts


Iron Man
: I know you guys are usually pretty low-tech, but I made you some homing arrows.
Kate Bishop: What do you do?
Iron Man: They're locked to Ultron's A.I. signature, so even if he transfers his consciousness to another robot body, the arrow will change course and find him.
Kate Bishop: He can't hack the homing tech?
Iron Man: I don't think so.
Kate Bishop: That's not very comforting.
Iron Man: These are uncertain times, Hawkeye.

Kate Bishop Test Homing Arrows, 1m

Iron Man: At least it was good cardio?
Kate Bishop: I could've died.
Iron Man: I know. Cardio is the worst.
Kate Bishop: Tony...
Iron Man: I'm sorry I almost killed you. I should just get cards made that say that. Save myself a lot of time.
Reward: 10 Microchips

Like A Hawk Pt. 2
Kate Bishop starts

Iron Man: I have one more idea or a tech trick arrow... 
Kate Bishop: No thanks, I'll stick to what I know works. We don't need tech to beat Ultron. I just need to activate the Hawk-Signal.
Iron Man: What's that?
Kate Bishop: A signal Hawkeye and I use to inspire our allies, and terrify criminals.
Iron Man: Does it work?
Kate Bishop: I doubt it, but it looks cool.

Kate Bishop The Hawk-Signal, 2m
Iron Man Tinker With Tech, 1h

Hawkeye: Why'd you set off the Hawk-Signal?! What's wrong?!
Kate Bishop: Um, we're at war with Ultron...?
Hawkeye: You're only supposed to use it for emergencies.
Kate Bishop: One of your ex-girlfriends being in the neighborhood shouldn't even count as an emergency.
Hawkeye: Every single one of them has sent me to the emergency room.
Reward: 10 Microchips

Like A Hawk Pt. 3
Kate Bishop starts

Wasp: Hey Kate! I'm Wasp! Let's shoot arrows, and gossip about Black Widow and Hawkeye, and do tough stuff!
Kate Bishop: That sounds great, but I need to get myself centered before the big battle. This place is crazy even by Hawkeye standards.
Wasp: How do you get centered? Shooting bullseyes? Shooting that bad guy Bullseye? Shooting that bad guy Bullseye in his eye?
Kate Bishop: I'm gonna do yoga.
Wasp: I'm gonna shoot someone in the eye!

Upgrade Kate Bishop! 16 x Purple Iron Man Helmet (Fight RoboCap!), 3340 Microchips
Kate Bishop Do Yoga, 1m
Wasp Have a Blast! 2m

Reward: 10 Microchips 


What do you think of Kate Bishop? Have you been able to recruit her yet?

Kou.


KATE BISHOP'S ACTIONS

Drink All The Coffee, 2h, Stark Tower
Show Off, 4h, Club A
Test Homing Arrows, 6h, Hawkeye's Apartment
The Hawk-Signal, 6h, Avengers Park
Do Yoga - Rank 2
Get Advice - Rank 2
Make The Shot - Rank 4
Make Your Own Path - Rank 5
Relax - Rank 5
Test New Weapons - Rank 4
Watch Archery Videos - Rank 3
Work It Out - Rank 3

No comments:

Post a Comment