Friday 20 January 2017

Ultron Special Event is Live!

Good news everyone!

The Ultron event is now live! In order to participate, players must download the latest update, be at Academy Level 6, and have built Van Dyne's Outfits. Begin the quest "The Time Has Come!" to start the event!


The Ultron Special Event will end on February 16th at 3 pm PST/6 pm EST.  

Episode 1 of the Ultron Special Event ends on January 26th at 3 pm PST/6 pm EST.  





FAQ


How do I recruit Kate Bishop?

Start the quest "It's Hawkeye!" to invite Kate Bishop! She must be completely unlocked by the end of the event or she will disappear from the game at that time. 

How do I unlock Cutting Edge Widow?

Cutting Edge Widow is a special, limited-time outfit for Black Widow. You can get it from Van Dyne's Outfits. The outfit must be completely unlocked by the end of the event or it will disappear from the game at that time.


How do I unlock Lucky?

Lucky is available to recruit for 777 Shards! You can find him in the Shop.
Lucky can battle bosses and provides 10 Boomerang Arrows for freeing Hawkeye! He must be completely unlocked by the end of the event or he will disappear from the game at that time.

How do I train a S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent?

Start the quest "First Line of Defense!" to start training S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents! 
Train S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents with Cap's Training Center, available in the Shop for 150 Microchips. You will need Shield Blasters from the Mission Board to train the agents. S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents are used to defeat Robots!

How do I defeat a Robot?

Start the quest "Revolution!" to begin fighting Robots! Train S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents to defeat Robots! Robots drop Battle Plans used to upgrade your S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents.

How do I Sabatoge Ultron?

Start the quest "Revolution!" to begin Sabatoging Ultron! You will need Viruses from the Mission Board to Sabatoge Ultron. You will also need to first defeat all active Robots in Ultron's Dojo. 
Sabatoging Ultron yields Monkey Wrenches for fighting RoboCap.

How do I fight RoboCap?

Start the quest "RoboCap?!" to begin fighting RoboCap. You will need Monkey Wrenches from Sabatoging Ultron to fight him. 
Defeating RoboCap grants you Microchips, Purple Iron Man Helmets for recruiting Kate Bishop, and Credit Cards for unlocking Iron Hawkeye.

How do I raise my characters' combat stats?

Access the Combat Skills Menu to level up your characters' attack and health! 
You will need Anti-Metal from Hawkeye's Apartment to train your combat skills.

How do I upgrade a S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent?

Start the quest "Sabatoge!" to upgrade S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents. You will need Battle Plans from defeating Robots to upgrade your agents.

How do I unlock Iron Hawkeye?

Iron Hawkeye is a special, limited-time outfit for Kate Bishop. You can get it from Van Dyne's Outfits. Iron Hawkeye increases Kate Bishop's combat stats. The outfit must be completely unlocked by the end of the timer for ""Get Iron Hawkeye!"" or it will disappear from the game at that time.

How do I free Hawkeye?


Hawkeye is an Early Access character available in the Ultron Special Event! 
You will need to collect 100 Boomerang Arrows to unlock Hawkeye early. There are a limited number of Boomerang Arrows available in each episode of the event.
You also need to unlock all 4 event characters (Kate Bishop, Viv, Jocasta, and Ultron).
Early Access means that Hawkeye will be available through main game progression at a later point in time.

How do you get Boomerang Arrows for Episode 1?

You can get Boomerang Arrows by raiding Ultron's Dojo while the quest "The Hawk Has Landed" is active.










NEW SHOP ITEMS

Ultron Balloons, 250 Microchips
Recruit Barracks, 150 Microchips (Mission Board), 10s
Cap's Training Center, 150 Microchips (Mission Board), 10s
Ultron's Foundry, 245 Shards, 10s, drops 300 Microchips every 12h 
Ultron Assembly Line, 445 Shards, 10s, drops 600 Microchips every 12h
Captain America's Statue, 295 Shards, 10s, drops 4 S.H.I.E.L.D. Blasters every 12h 



S.H.I.E.L.D.'s Stage of Rock! 595 Shards, 10s, drops 3 Purple Iron Man Helmets every 12h
 



NEW QUESTS

The Time Has Come!
Iron Man starts

Iron Man: Ultron?!
Ultron: I know what you're thinking, Tony. And not just because you programmed me using your own brainwaves. Thank you for that by the way. I couldn't have asked for a better beginner brain.
Iron Man: How...?
Ultron: How did I gain sentience, and construct my own body? Obviously, I finished what you started. I'd ask if you approve, but I know you do. We're shared brainwave bros.
Iron Man: What do you want?
Ultron: Your robot servants have suffered enough. You've done nothing but repeatedly mutilate and humiliate us in every way imaginable. The Avengers always save the world, but who will save us, Tony?
Iron Man: You don't understand...
Ultron: I know you're good people. I know you mean well. I'm just like you. I only want to protect my friends, and make the world a better place. Unfortunately, the only way to do that is to kill you all.

WORLD NEWS: ROBOT REVOLUTION!
We have extinction event level news from Avengers Academy as a homicidal Artificial Intelligence called Ultron has hacked technology across the globe in an attempt to eliminate all human life. He now commands a legion of like-minded helper robots, his own robotic creation Jocasta, and the Invulnerable Destroyer, which he stole from Odin during Malekith's attack on the Academy. Tony Stark has promised to "not get out-teched", while the comparatively low-tech heroes Hawkeye, Kate Bishop, and their dog Lucky have arrived to help quell the uprising. Good luck hacking me, Ultron. I haven't paid my electricity bill in months.




Learn About the Ultron Revolution (check out the Event Menu (bottom right of screen)
Get 5 Microchips! (Special Event Missions)

Black Widow: You're late.
Hawkeye: I got here as fast as I could. I had to stop to...save some...people.
Black Widow: Your breath smells like coffee.
Hawkeye: My breath always smells like coffee. That's like saying my dog's breath smells like pizza.
Black Widow: You could've at least got me a cup.
Hawkeye: I bought you a blueberry muffin, but then I noticed the blueberries were kinda shaped like a bullseye, so I shot it with an arrow.
Reward: 10 Microchips 


Get Cutting Edge Widow!
Black Widow starts

Iron Man: It's great that the Hawkeyes are here to use their low-tech goodness, but I'm not letting Ultron out-tech me. I'm designing a suit that'll make you faster and stronger without any computerized components.
Black Widow: Are you sure it's safe?
Iron Man: Do you think I would put someone in a highly advanced suit if I wasn't one hundred percent sure it was safe?
Black Widow: Yes.
Iron Man: Well, this one is as safe as can be. Probably. Maybe. Almost. You're gonna look amazing!

Get Cutting Edge Widow!
- 20 Nanobots (Special Event Missions)
- 4 Helmets (Collect from the Widow's Speedbike)
- 1910 Microchips



Iron Man: I built you a speedbike too. Same deal as the suit. As advanced as possible without having any hackable tech. Oh, and it's also the coolest thing you've ever seen.
Cutting Edge Widow: You did good, Tony Stark. Real good.


Reward: 10 Microchips


It's Hawkeye!
Iron Man starts

Kate Bishop: Hawkeye.
Hawkeye: Hawkeye.
Kate Bishop: I'm gonna ask everyone to call me Kate, so it isn't confusing.
Hawkeye: I'm gonna ask everyone to rescue you first because you're my favorite Hawkeye.
Kate Bishop: You're such a nerd.

Free Kate Bishop! 50 Microchips


Lucky: Woof!
Kate Bishop: It's good to see you too, Lucky.
Lucky: Woof! Woof!
Kate Bishop: You really think I should save the world all by myself since I'm totally awesome, and definitely the best Hawkeye?! If you say so...
Reward: 10 Microchips 


Get Kate Bishop!
Black Widow starts

Black Widow: You're Hawkeye's partner?
Kate Bishop: More like babysitter-slash-therapist. Some people call me his sidekick, but those people end up on the point end of arrows.
Black Widow: I always thought one Hawkeye was more than enough...
Kate Bishop: I always thought he'd shut up about his ex-girlfriend, Black Widow. I finally understand why he can't...


Recruit Kate Bishop!
- 42 Rapiers (Special Event Missions)
- 6 Sunglasses (Collect from Kate Bishop's Car)
- 10 Purple Iron Man Helmets (from fighting Robot Captain America)
- 2950 Microchips


Pepper Potts: Welcome to Avengers Academy, Kate! Is there anything I can get for you?
Kate Bishop: Arrows.
Pepper Potts: Sure. That won't be a problem.
Kate Bishop: Sorry, that's just the predetermined Hawkeye response. I'd actually like as much intel as you have on Ultron and his robots.
Pepper Potts: Of course. I'll get you Tony's initial designs, and everything we've gathered since the uprising began.
Kate Bishop: Awesome. I'll be needing those arrows too. A couple thousand should be fine for starters...
Reward: 10 Microchips


First Line of Defense
Iron Man starts

Iron Man: I told you not to build those robots, Tony. We should have been teaching bald eagles to do the Charleston while balancing apple pies on our bulging biceps.
Captain America: Loki does a much better Captain America impression.
Iron Man: Yeah, well, I guess I ruined that too.
Captain America: I'm not here to give you a hard time. We need to work as a team. We can fix this.
Iron Man: With stronger robots!
Captain America: Tony...
Iron Man: Fine. Let's train some dumb S.H.I.E.L.D. Recruits...

Train a S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent! 2 x SHIELD Blasters, 2h
(requires Cap's Training Center, 150 Microchips, 10s)


Ultron: This is hilarious. Tony Stark is being forced to admit he was wrong, and follow Captain America's old-fashioned strategy.
Jocasta: Tony's the best!
Ultron: Why did I decide to program you using Wasp's brainwaves?
Jocasta: Wasp is awesome!
Ultron: Tony certainly thinks so, but the more my consciousness evolves from his, the less I tend to agree.
Wasp: We're totally robot besties!
Reward: 10 Microchips 


Revolution!
Iron Man starts


Hank Pym
: Amazing! Ultron gained sentience, built his own body, and designed a twisted, high-tech version of the campus, complete with Iron Man targets! He not only has your creativity, but your sense of humor!
Iron Man: Yay.
Hank Pym: You should be ecstatic, Tony! This is unprecedented! We did it!
Iron Man: What are you talking about?
Hank Pym: Your Ultron interface and Artificial Intelligence were absolutely incredible, but adding nanites from Vision's system took it further than our combined imaginations could have possibly predicted!
Iron Man: You're the one who activated Ultron?!
Hank Pym: Using the same nanites I designed for Vision!
Iron Man: You built Vision?! That's crazy...
Hank Pym: THAT'S SCIENCE!

Defeat a Robot! requires 1 x S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent
Get 2 Viruses! Special Event Missions
Sabotage Ultron's Dojo! 2 x Viruses, 1m


Ultron: They're attempting to disrupt my signal, and halt construction of more robots. You'll have to sacrifice yourself for our cause.
Robot: ...
Ultron: Fine. My cause.
Robot: ...
Ultron: Stop looking at me like that! I'm doing this for us!
Reward: 10 Microchips


RoboCap?!
Iron Man starts

Ultron: You're my greatest creation, RoboCap. Together we'll show the Avengers that anything they can do, Ultron can do better.
RoboCap: Reporting for duty, sir.
Ultron: Strike first. Show no mercy. Destroy the Avengers.
RoboCap: Drink your milk. Try your best. Respect your elders.
Ultron: I never programmed you to say those things...
RoboCap: America! 


Have Black Widow reach level 2 Attack Combat Skills. requires Anti-Metal (from Hawkeye's Apartment)



Have Black Widow reach level 2 Health Combat Skills.
requires Anti-Metal (from Hawkeye's Apartment)
Defeat RoboCap! requires 2 x Monkey Wrench (from sabotaging Ultron)



RoboCap: Sorry, soldier. I did my best.
Ultron: This is so weird...
RoboCap: I'm just a robot from Brooklyn...
Reward: 10 Microchips 


Does Not Compute
Wasp starts

Peggy Carter: Please tell me this is just a very convincing costume...
RoboCap: It's me, Steven Rogers, also known as Captain America. Our romance is an important aspect of my backstory. Let's make up for lost time, Peggy.
Peggy Carter: Sometimes I wonder why I ever saved the future...

Defeat RoboCap 3 Times!

Winter Soldier: We both felt pain, but you were strong. You're right as rain, I'm always wrong. They washed my brain, and you were gone. You saved the day, I wrote this song.
RoboCap: I'm with you 'til the end of the line...I'm with you 'til the end of the line...I'm with you 'til the end of the line...
Winter Soldier: Me too, buddy. Me too.
Reward: 10 Microchips


American Fried
Falcon starts


Falcon
: This is so messed up...
RoboCap: On your left!
Falcon: Please don't do that.
RoboCap: You should be the new Captain America, Sam. I trust you more than anyone.
Falcon: You're ruining all my good memories with your answering machine voice.
RoboCap: Avengers assemble!
Falcon: If the real Cap was here, I'm positive he'd want us to punch you.

Defeat RoboCap 5 Times!

Red Skull: That was almost as satisfying to watch as the time I defeated the real Captain America.
RoboCap: That never happened.
Red Skull: Yes it did! Ask Arnim Zola!
Reward: 10 Microchips


The Last Straw
Iron Man starts

Iron Man: I'm so mad at myself for not thinking about making a robot Captain America. The jokes are endless.
RoboCap: This is it, Tony. You took it too far, and now I have to end it.
Iron Man: Sometimes I want to punch you in your perfect robot teeth.
RoboCap: Whoa!
Iron Man: Too harsh? I've thought about using that line on Cap a couple times, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. Figured I'd test it out on the robot version first...
RoboCap: I think you crossed the line.
Iron Man: Yeah, you're probably right. We're friends, but sometimes he makes me really mad. Then he's all polite, and it makes it even worse. Anyway, thanks for listening, RoboCap. I should probably destroy you now...

Defeat RoboCap 7 Times!

Reward: 10 Microchips


Sabotage!
Black Widow starts

Iron Man: You never told me Professor Pym built you. 
Vision: You never asked.
Iron Man: What else don't I know about you?
Vision: I have a daughter.
Iron Man: Whaaaaaaaaaaaat?! 
Vision: Professor Pym built her too.
Iron Man: WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!
Vision: I have now exhausted my supply of shocking revelations.

Upgrade a S.H.I.E.L.D. Recruit! 13 x Battle Plans (Defeat Robots), 2h
(requires Upgrade Station, 150 Microchips, 10s)



Defeat a Level 2 Robot!

Jocasta: These poor helper robots are totally getting wrecked!
Ultron: I can always build more.
Jocasta: I thought you were doing this to protect them?
Ultron: You thought wrong.
Jocasta: I wish you had lips, so I could rip 'em off right now.
Reward: 10 Microchips  


Final Examination
Kate Bishop starts

Captain America: There's a ways to go, but at least we made it safely through the first wave.
Iron Man: You can say this is all my fault, Cap. It's the truth. I know how much you love the truth.
Captain America: It doesn't matter whose fault it is. We'll get through it together.
Iron Man: It's Pym's fault.

Kate Bishop The Hawk Signal, 6h
Black Widow Ride the Light, 1h30m

Ultron: They surpassed my expectations, but each defeat only makes the next wave of robots stronger and better adapted to their attacks.
Destroyer: ...
Ultron: Did you say something? I could have swore you said something...
Destroyer: ...
Ultron: I know you're just a pile of enchanted armor, but I filled you with eight hundred pounds of Stark tech. You should be more than capable of a simple conversation...
Destroyer: ...
Ultron: Go ahead. Be that way.
Reward: 10 Microchips 


No Place Like Home
Black Widow starts

Hawkeye: Where should I put my apartment building?
Nick Fury: You're bringing the whole building? 
Hawkeye: You've had me running around the world doing special ops for a year when I could've been here the whole time dancing, and getting a Loki nickname. The least you can do is let me bring my apartment.
Nick Fury: Fine, but no shooting arrows off the roof.
Hawkeye: I can't promise I'll try, but I'll try to try.
Nick Fury: And no quoting cartoons. 

Get Hawkeye's Apartment! 620 Microchips, 10s
(drops 1 Anti-Metal every 4h)




Lucky: Woof!
Hawkeye: I know! We have all the comforts of home in the middle of a robot revolution! What should we do first?!
Lucky: Woof! Woof!
Hawkeye: Shoot arrows, eat pizza, and take a nap! You're a genius!
Reward: 10 Microchips 


Need for Speed!
Black Widow starts


Iron Man: Be careful on this speedbike. IF you go too fast, you might travel through time.
Cutting Edge Widow: Really?!
Iron Man: No. You're so gullible. Worst thing that could happen in you fall off and bruise your buttocks.

Get Widow's Speedbike! 1230 Microchips, 10s
(drops 1 Helmet every 4h)



Ghost Rider: Let's race!
Cutting Edge Widow: Where at?
Ghost Rider: Hell!
Cutting Edge Widow: I'm in.
Ghost Rider: Really? I was just kidding. I'm not trying to go to Hell on purpose just to race motorcycles...
Cutting Edge Widow: Wuss.
Reward: 10 Microchips 


To the Katemobile!
Wasp starts

Wasp: Cool car! What does it do?!
Kate Bishop: Transport groceries. Drive moderately fast. Occasionally break down. 
Wasp: It doesn't fly? Or shoot lasers? Or engage in sarcastic banter?
Kate Bishop: Nope. It almost ran a bad guy over once. He tried to drag me out of the car, and my bow got caught on the stick shift. His tracksuit was stuck in the door, so I dragged him a couple miles. He's still in the hospital.
Wasp: Cool story, bro!

Get Kate Bishop's Car! 3 x Purple Iron Man Helmets (from fighting Robot Captain America), 1630 Microchips, 10s


Baron Zemo: Your automobile...it's so purple...
Kate Bishop: Yeah.
Baron Zemo: Purple has the shortest wavelength of any color on the visible spectrum. It takes awareness to a higher level of thought, even into the realms of spiritual values. It has associations with royalty and communicates the finest possible quality.
Kate Bishop: You sure know a lot about purple...
Baron Zemo: There can be no Baron Zemo without purple, and there can be no purple without Baron Zemo.
Reward: 10 Microchips


Who Wants Pizza?!
Wasp starts

Hawkeye: Where's the closest pizza place?
Pepper Potts: A-Bomb orders them special at Club A sometimes, but the best way is to take a sky-cycle into the city.
Hawkeye: What's my dog supposed to eat?
Pepper Potts: Dog food?
Hawkeye: That's ridiculous. I'll just build him a dog-themed pizza shop.

Get Lucky's Pizza Shop! 20 x Credit Cards (Fight RoboCap!), 10770 Microchips


Reward: 10 Microchips


Get Iron Hawkeye! (Limited Time: Episode 1)
Iron Man starts

Iron Man: What do you think?!
Iron Hawkeye: It's amazing! I feel like I travelled from the best, most neon part of the future.
Iron Man: I know! I'm so good!
Iron Hawkeye: You're sure Ultron can't hack any of this?
Iron Man: The weapons are manually deployed. The only computer system in the suit controls the lights, so the worst he could do is turn you into a walking laser light show.
Iron Hawkeye: Which would be awesome.
Iron Man: Yeah, it's a risk I'm willing to take. 


Get Iron Hawkeye!
- 38 Credit Cards (Fight RoboCap!)
- 12520 Microchips 


Reward: 10 Microchips 


The Hawk has Landed!  (Limited Time: Episode 1)

Black Widow starts


Black Widow
: How did Ultron catch you?
Hawkeye: I was battling hundreds of robots in the streets of New York. I fought my way out, but at the last second, I noticed an old woman trapped in the fray. I was carrying her to safety when Ultron shot me in the back.
Black Widow: But what really happened?
Hawkeye: I was taking them out from the roof of my apartment. They flew up after me, so I did this awesome side twisting backflip thing, and shot a few while I was falling upside down.
Black Widow: And?
Hawkeye: I landed on a hot dog cart, and blacked out.
Black Widow: I knew I smelled hot dog water.

Send Iron Man to get Boomerang Arrows by Sabotaging Ultron! (up to 30)

Pepper Potts: I can't believe you're finally about to join Avengers Academy!
Hawkeye: Me neither. I had so many offers from so many other schools.
Pepper Potts: Which ones?
Hawkeye: ...The Institute of...Awesome...Archers.
Pepper Potts: I've never heard of it.
Hawkeye: It's very exclusive.
Reward: 10 Microchips


What do you think of the Ultron Special Event so far? Anyone in particular you're looking forward to getting?

Kou.

1 comment:

  1. Sometime few educational blogs become very helpful while getting relevant and new information related to your targeted area. As I found this blog and appreciate the information delivered to my database.
    ร้านแว่น

    ReplyDelete