Friday 31 March 2017

Legends Assemble! Special Event Is Live!

Morning Avengers!!


The Legends Assemble Special Event is now live in our games! In order to participate, players must download the latest update, be at Academy Level 6, have placed Van Dyne's, and own Falcon. Begin the quest "Attuma Attacks!" to start the event! The Event will end on April 27th at 3 pm PDT/6 pm EDT.

Episode 1 of the Legends Assemble! Special Event ends on April 6th at 3 pm PDT/6 pm EDT.
You must unlock Sleipnir by the end of the episode or it will no longer be available at that time.




FAQ

How do I recruit Odin?

Start the quest "The All-Father!" to invite Odin! To recruit him to Avengers Academy, you'll need to turn in the following items:
- 8 Gold Torpedoes (from Helicarrier combat)
- 44 Dad Mugs
(Special Event Missions)
- 10 Eye Patches (from Odin's Ravens)
- 3890 Tridents

Once you turn in these items, Odin will join the Academy. He must be completely unlocked by the end of the event or he will disappear from the game at that time.

How do I unlock Hydro Armor Iron Man?

Hydro Armor Iron Man is a special, limited-time outfit for Iron Man. You can get it from Van Dyne's Outfits by turning in the following items:
- 15 Fish (Special Event Missions)
- 4 Sonar Devices (from Iron Manatee)
- 1200 Tridents

The outfit must be completely unlocked by the end of the event or it will disappear from the game at that time.

How do I unlock Hank Pym?

Hank Pym is available to recruit for 595 Shards! You can find him in the Gold bubble in the event space.
Hank Pym can battle Lemurian Soldiers, causes Rock Salt Blasters to come from the mission board, and possesses the Strength attribute which is great against Poison enemies! He must be unlocked by the end of the event or he will disappear from the game at that time.
 
How do I craft Rock Salt Blasters?

Begin the quest "Battle Strategy" to unlock Pym's Armory. Once you have the Armory placed, turn Rock Salt (earned from the event mission board) into Rock Salt Blasters!


How do I fight Lemurian Soldiers?

Fight Lemurian Soldiers by tapping on them from the event playspace! Use Rock Salt Blasters from the Armory to take them on.

How do I fight Attuma?

Start the quest "Defeat Attuma!" to begin fighting Attuma. You will need Solar Grenades from defeating Lemurian Soldiers to fight him.
Odin, Hank Pym, and Hydro Armor Iron Man can fight Attuma and Loki can join them once you unlock Iron Man's outfit!
Defeating Attuma grants you Tridents, Secret Codes to fuel Helicarrier battles, and Power Scepters for Sleipnir in the Legendary Prizes section of the Event Menu. Attuma is the Poison type of combatant.

How do I raise my characters' combat stats?

Access the Combat Skills Menu using the Sword Icon to level up your characters' attack and health!
You can earn perks by having your characters train their attack and health at the Crab Eating Station on the event playspace!

How do I get Cosmic Odin?

Cosmic Odin is a special, limited-time outfit for this event! To get it, you will need to turn in the following items:
- 10 Odinswords (from Helicarrier Battles)
Cosmic Odin increases Odin's attack and health, while decreasing the crafting time for Rock Salt Blasters!
The outfit is only available for 7 days once you start the quest.

What are combat types?

Combat types determine a character's strengths and weaknesses! If your character is at a disadvantage, it will be dealt 50% more damage from enemies! If they have the advantage, they will deal 50% more damage!
Strong has advantage against Poison, Poison has advantage against Fast, and Fast has advantage against Strong.

How do I fight the Lemurian Battleship?

Earn Secret Codes from defeating Attuma, and send the Helicarrier into combat versus the Battleship! Fights against the Battleship will earn Gold Torpedoes for Odin, and Odinswords for Cosmic Odin!









NEW SHOP ITEMS

Hank Pym, 595 Shards (more info here)
Yellow Submarine, 245 Shards, drops 300 Tridents every 12h
Golden Sea Serpent, 445 Shards, drops 600 Tridents every 12h
Pirate Cove, 545 Shards, drops 4 Gold Torpedoes every 12h
Pym's Armory, 200 Tridents, 1h
Sandcastle, 3500 Tridents
Sand Tiles, 25 Tridents
Water Tiles, 25 Tridents


QUESTS

Attuma Attacks!
Iron Man starts

Scientist Supreme: You and your Undersea University will attack first, Attuma. Arnim Zola and Hydra School will strike second, and the A.I.M. Institution 2.0 will eradicate the remaining survivors.
Attuma: Attuma does not take orders from dirtwalkers. My tidal waves will cripple the Academy, my undersea legions will capture the faculty, and their cosmic treasure will be mine.
Scientist Supreme: We agreed to share the treasure. We agreed that getting my revenge against M.O.D.O.K. and the Avengers was our primary objective.
Attuma: We changed our minds, dryskin.
Scientist Supreme: My skin is supremely moist!

Learn About the Legends Assemble Event!
Get 50 Tridents!

Pepper Potts: They've captured the entire faculty!
Loki: I just saw them bumbling about their various buildings...
Pepper Potts: Those are their Life Model Decoys! Attuma captured the real teachers!
Loki: They actually managed to capture my father?! I'm impressed. I guess it's true that devious minds can accomplish great things when working as one. Perhaps I should reconsider a career in villainy...
Pepper Potts: They captured your mom too!
Loki: EVERY VILLAIN WILL DIE!
Reward: 10 Tridents




WORLD NEWS: VILLAINOUS COALITION!


Catastrophic news from Avengers Academy as the aquatic conqueror Attuma and his Undersea University have captured the faculty, submerged the campus is water, and docked a massive battleship at the gates. Apparently, this was all orchestrated by A.I.M.'s Scientist Supreme, who was teamed with Hydra to support their respective villainous institutions, and finally emerge victorious against their shared enemy. Director Nick Fury assures as that when freed, he and the faculty will use every weapon at their disposal to destroy the villainous coalition, and secure Avengers Academy. Where'd he get that glove?! I gotta get me one of those.


Get Hydro Armor Iron Man!

Iron Man starts

Iron Man: You know what an underwater invasion means?! Underwater armor!
Odin: Ah, the only thing better than battle is a new suit of armor...
Idon Man: What do you think is a good color for aquatic armor?
Odin: My aesthetic will always be all gold everything.


Get Hydro Armor Iron Man!
- 15 Fish (Special Event Missions)
- 4 Sonar Devices (Collect from the Iron Manatee)
- 1200 Tridents


Wasp: Whoa! Awesome blingy bubble armor!
Hydro Armor Iron Man: Thanks. I even remembered to put waterproof speakers in this one, so I can hear everything without you having to yell.
Wasp: GREAT IDEA!


Reward: 10 Tridents


The All-Father!
Loki starts

Loki: How could you let them capture mother?!
Odin: Your mother will be fine, Loki. She's stronger than all of us put together.
Loki: If anything happens to her, I will never forgive you...
Odin: I have always done everything in my power to protect your mother. To protect our entire family. That will not change.
Loki: I'll set you free, but you must promise to help me rescue her...
Odin: We will show them that it is a very bad idea to mess with the first family of Asgard...

Free Odin! 100 Tridents



Odin: I will be back for you, my love.
Frigga: Thank you, but I'm more concerned about Loki. He gets himself so worked up...
Odin: He loves you more than anyone. Granted, you're the only person he loves, so...
Frigga: He loves you and Thor more than he likes to admit. But yes, he definitely does love me most.
Reward: 10 Tridents


Get Odin!
Black Widow starts

Black Widow: What is this?
Odin: The key to my personal vault beneath the campus. You've been wondering what it holds for so long, it seems only right that you should be the first one to go inside.
Black Widow: Why do you want me to go in there?
Odin: We find ourselves at war, and it remains my most powerful weapons cache outside of Asgard. Please bring me my spear Gungnir. And feel free to take something for yourself...


Recruit Odin!
- 8 Gold Torpedoes (from Helicarrier combat)
- 44 Dad Mugs
(Special Event Missions)
- 10 Eye Patches (Collect from Odin's Ravens)
- 3890 Tridents



Pepper Potts: I'm so happy you're free again, Odin! Do you need anything to help free the rest of the faculty?
Odin: I am the All-Father. I am the beginning and the end. If I need anything, I will form it from nothing.
Pepper Potts: Awesome! That'll save me a ton of work!
Reward: 10 Tridents


The Second Wave
Odin starts


Scientist Supreme
: You've failed us, Attuma. Hopefully, Arnim Zola an Hydra School aren't as incompetent.
Attuma: You never told me the Avengers possessed the power of bacon salt.
Scientist Supreme: Everyone loves bacon salt, you subaqueous ignoramus.

Odin Odinforce, 15m
Iron Man Shark Tank, 15m

Loki: What's the next step to defeating these cretins?
Odin: We will free your mother. And she will surely bring the thunder...
Loki: I loved the first sentence, but the second sentence reminded me of Thor, and therefore ruined everything.
Reward: 10 Tridents 


Battle Strategy
Wasp starts

Hank Pym: I've discovered a way to defeat Attuma and the Lemurians! The longer they're away from water, the more their physical attributes diminish!
Wasp: I'll grab my hair dryers!
Hank Pym: No need! I'm going to construct a lab for high-tech solar and salt-based weaponry!
Wasp: I guess that'll save us from having to buy so many extension cords...
Hank Pym: That's Savings!

Build Pym's Armory! 200 Tridents, 1h
Craft a Salt Rock Blaster! 2 x Rock Salt (Special Event Missions), 2h



Defeat a Lemurian! 2 x Rock Salt Blaster (fought by Hank Pym/Odin/Hydro Armor Iron Man)

Note: Rewards 1 Grenade & 50 Tridents



Attuma: You allowed these sunsoakers to get the best of you?!
Lemurian: They threw salt on me...
Attuma: Monsters! Have they no souls?!
Lemurian: Can I have one of your bottled waters?
Attuma: Locate the drinking fountain!
Reward: 10 Tridents


Infinite Forces
Black Widow starts

Black Widow: We can't get a handle on how many Lemurians are in Attuna's army. We take out one, and another six slither out of the ocean.
Odin: You could always use the mystical Tuning Fork you took from my vault to summon the Lurking Unknown.
Black Widow: I didn't take your mystical Tuning Fork...
Odin: It's fine, Black Widow. I gave you permission to take something. I personally would have chosen the Warlock's Eye, but that's just me...

Defeat 2 Lemurians!

Lemurian: Skin...so dry...taste in mouth...so gross...
Attuma: Apparently, my instructors' training is lackluster. We should be destroying these nogills. It shouldn't be any different than under the sea...
Lemurian: But it's better...down where it's wetter...take it from me...
Reward: 10 Tridents  


Shell-Shocked!
Iron Man starts

Attuma: Gaze upon your Academy and weep, airbreather. Your school's spirit is already irrevocably broken. 
Nick Fury: My students and teachers are a lot of things, but they don't give up. 
Attuma: Perhaps a contest to remove whatever pride they're clinging to...
Nick Fury: Dancing.
Attuma: Nice try. Everyone knows the Avengers are dancing fiends.
Nick Fury: Fine. Eating contest.
Attuma: You have a deal, finless. We will feast like true Lemurians, and swim in an ocean of your tears...

Iron Man Crab Eating Contest! 4h

Iron Man: Now I'm gonna have crab hands for a month...
Lemurian: Impossible...crab is our only source of sustenance. Our metabolism is unparalleled from constant swimming...
Iron Man: When your cafeteria is filled with Hulks, you learn to eat fast, or not at all...
Reward: 10 Tridents


Defeat Attuma!
Iron Man starts

Attuma: Pay attention. I will show you why there is no excuse for being defeated by the same salt that's mixed with the very water we breathe...
Lemurian: Actually, I think they're using bacon salt.
Attuma: Excuse me?
Lemurian: They've somehow managed to infuse bacon flavor into their salt.
Attuma: Pork sorcery! This will be more difficult than I ever imagined...


Train a hero's Attack Skill to Lvl. 2! 4h
Defeat Attuma! 2 x Solar Grenades (Defeat Lemurian Soldier)




Pepper Potts: Let our faculty go!
Attuma: Never, hairhaver! I won't rest until Avengers Academy's cosmic treasure is mine!
Pepper Potts: How did you know we have cosmic artifacts?
Attuma: You think we don't get World News underwater?! That newscaster is the best!
Reward: 10 Tridents  


Dry Spell
Loki starts

Loki: I am only going to say this once, you slimy, sea-stinking, fork-holding mortal waste of space. You will immediately free my mother, or I will use my sorcery to slowly liquify your insides while you scream for mercy.
Attuma: That's very dark.
Loki: I love my mother very much. And if you tell anyone I said that, I will show you the true depths of darkness...
Attuma: I'm actually considering letting her go...
Loki: TOO LATE!

Defeat Attuma 3 Times!


Loki: FREE MY MOTHER!
Attuma: I can't. The force field cages were created by A.I.M.'s Scientist Supreme.
Loki: Find a way to free her, and I'll allow you to live long enough to watch me kill him...
Reward: 10 Tridents  


Catch a Wave!
Wasp starts

Iron Fist: Dude, what are you even doing right now? You could be chillin' in the ocean, and catchin' a wave...
Attuma: Surfing is for human dirtballs who leave the ocean smelling of incense and homemade hummus.
Iron Fist: Dude. Harsh.

Defeat Attuma 7 Times!

Odin: You chose poorly, Attuma. Even if you would have succeeded, Hydra and A.I.M. would have betrayed you at the first opportunity.
Attuma: I need to expand my empire. The ocean offers no challenge. My greatest foes are disillusioned starfish, and plastic soda can rings.
Odin: Threatening the Avengers is a pathetic attempt at a pastime.
Attuma: Whatever, you dehydrated Neptune.
Odin: NEPTUNE IS A SOGGY ODIN!
Reward: 10 Tridents


Deep Blue Sea
Iron Man starts

Iron Man: I know you guys need water to maintain your strength, so I'm gonna make sure your prison cell is always filled with fresh saltwater.
Attuma: Like a glorified fish tank?!
Iron Man: No! I mean...sort of. Honestly, it's not even that glorified...

Get Attuma's Cell!

Reward: 10 Tridents


Launch the Helicarrier!
Black Widow starts

Black Widow: We can't rid of Attuma and the Lemurians until we get rid of their battleship.
Nick Fury: Agreed.
Black Widow: We can't get rid of their ship without using the Helicarrier.
Nick Fury: ...hurrrmmpphherrrahhhhh...
Black Widow: I've never heard you make that noise before.
Nick Fury: I've never let anyone fly my Helicarrier before.
Black Widow: There's a first time for everything.
Nick Fury: ...hurrrmmpphherrrahhhhh... 




Defeat Attuma's Ship! 2 x Secret Codes (Defeat Attuma)
(Reward: 100 Tridents, 1 Gold Torpedo, 1 Odinsword)



Attuma: What do you think you're doing? My vessel is a living creature!
Black Widow: I don't care.
Attuma: I...don't know how to respond!
Black Widow: That's great because I hate talking.
Reward: 10 Tridents 


LEGENDARY PRIZES


Wet n' Wild!

Iron Man starts

Iron Man: I built an Aquatic Park for underwater combat training!
Odin: It's certainly...whimsical.
Iron Man: The weather is getting nice, so I figure when the invasion is over, it can turn into a vacation destination.
Odin: As they say in Asgard, suns out Svunn's out.
Iron Man: What's a Svunn?
Odin: A monstrous vulture who feeds on the spoiled intestines of putrefied Fire Demons. It's horrifying. I have no idea why the saying has stuck around as long as it has.

Get the Aquatic Park! 290 Tridents, 10m (5x5)


Hercules: Yes! I finally have an excuse to unleash the speedo of Hercules!
Iron Man: You can wear a speedo anytime you want. I'm wearing one right now.
Hercules: Speedo bros!
Reward: 10 Tridents


The Invincible Iron Manatee!
Loki starts


Wasp: Is that a manatee in Iron Man armor?!
Iron Man: I'm kind of addicted to getting new pets now. I was never allowed to have any as a kid, so having all of these armored animals around is like a dream come true. I know it's weird...
Wasp: It's totally weird!
Iron Man: Yeah, I know my armor obsession is getting a little weird too. The manatee really likes it though. J.A.R.V.I.S. speaks fluent manatee...
Wasp: I totally love that we're both so weird!

Get Iron Manatee! 710 Tridents, 30s


War Machine: Iron Manatee, huh?
Iron Man: Yup.
War Machine: Where's mine?
Iron Man: What are you talking about?
War Machine: I mean, you got an armored manatee, a bear, a unicorn, a dinosaur, a squirrel...
Iron Man: Technically, the squirrel belongs to Squirrel Girl. Actually, I don't even know if "belongs" is the right word. Tippy-Toe is an independent woman. But a squirrel. You know what I mean.
War Machine: Well, how about Boar Machine? Or War Macheetah? Or Rhodey Runner? That's a road runner with War Machine armor...
Iron Man: Sure.
War Machine: You mean, sure you think it's an awesome idea?!
Iron Man: No, that's definitely not what I meant.
Reward: 10 Tridents 


Immortal Messengers
Loki starts

Loki: I missed these birds...
Odin: Hugin and Munin are more than mere birds, Loki. My mystical ravens travel through time and space gathering information on all the Ten Realms, and reporting back to me on what has transpired.
Loki: Remember when they pooped on Thor's hair, and he neither noticed nor washed his hair for a full year?
Odin: I remember it well. It was the golden age of poop jokes.


Get Odin's Ravens! 3 x Royal Rings (Defeat Lemurian Soldier), 1760 Tridents, 30s

Falcon: Do you mind if I telepathically link with your ravens?
Odin: Be my guest. Just be aware that when they aren't travelling the Ten Realms, their cages are kept in my bed chamber.
Falcon: Ohhhhhhhhh...yeeaaaahhhhh...noooooooooooooo...
Reward: 10 Tridents 


Horse of the Gods!
Loki starts

Loki: Why have I always had such a strange feeling around your horse?
Odin: Perhaps because he has eight legs, and runs as fast as the speed of light. It's strange even by our standards.
Loki: It's not that...
Odin: I don't know, Loki. Perhaps in another life, Sleipnir was your son...
Loki: That's just absurd.

Get Sleipnir! 20 x Power Scepters (Battle Attuma!), 16950 Tridents, 10s



Doctor Octopus: I demand ownership of this mystical horse.
Odin: Because you both have eight appendages?
Doctor Octopus: I was only considering my fondness for magical ponies, but that's actually a very good reason.
Reward: 10 Tridents 


UPDATE 6th April


Odin Challenge
Iron Man starts


Place Odin's Bobblehead, free

Odin: Well done!
Reward: 1000 Tridents 


What do you think of the event so far? Any characters you're particularly excited to see?

Kou.

No comments:

Post a Comment