Saturday 29 April 2017

GotG Vol. 2 Premium Character Profile: Nova

Nova is a new premium character who you could buy during the Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 Special Event.



Get Nova!
Iron Man starts

Star-Lord: Nova! Thanks for coming, man. I can't wait to get you on the squad.
Nova: Of course. I don't think I would've made it through my first year at the Cosmic Conservatory without the Guardians.
Star-Lord: We'll try to keep Thanos from stuffing you in a locker. And killing us all. Did you bring everything you need?
Nova: All I need is my Nova Helmet and my skateboard?
Star-Lord: And your dancing shoes.
Nova: I don't get it.
Star-Lord: You will.


Get Nova! 545 Shards


Cosmo the Spacedog: Ah, Nova. It is good seeink you again, comrade.
Nova: Good to see you too, Cosmo. How've you been?
Cosmo the Spacedog: Cosmo has been good dog. Only punishink most heinous offenders.
Nova: You ready to conquer a cosmic invasion?
Cosmo the Spacedog: Cosmo was beink born ready.


Reward: 10 Stars
 

Supernova Pt. 1
 
Nick Fury: It's great to have you here, Nova. I've been a fan of the Nova Corps for a long time.
Nova: I thought I was the only Nova.
Nick Fury: You're the only one at Avengers Academy. Now let's see what you got...

Nova Force, 5m

Nova: What are you?!
Baby Cthulhu: gllerrkhh...bwaalllmmthk...mrethlkkh...
Nova: This place is even weirder than they say...
Baby Cthulhu: GLLERRKHH!
Reward: 10 Stars

Supernova Pt. 2
Nova starts

Gamora: You've been working on your combat skills.
Nova: How'd you know?
Gamora: I can sense it. I have a feel for violence and sadness.
Nova: I'm not sad.
Gamora: ...
Nova: I mean, everybody gets sad sometimes...

Nova Power, 3m

Rocket Raccoon: Not bad, kid.
Nova: Kid? I thought you were the same age as me...
Rocket Raccoon: Sure, but I'm wise beyond my ears.
Nova: Years.
Rocket Raccoon: What are you talking about?
Nova: You said ears.
Rocket Raccoon: I think you need to move up a hat size.
Reward: 10 Stars  

Supernova Pt. 3
Nova starts

Star-Lord: Where've you been?
Nova: Training. You said there's about to be a cosmic invasion.
Star-Lord: Exactly. You should be messing around as much as you can before the fighting starts.
Nova: Most people would say this is the most important time to train.
Star-Lord: That's part of what makes me so avant-garde.

Upgrade Nova! 8 x Nova Helmets
Nova Skate, 4m

Iron Fist: Super smooth moves, man!
Nova: Thanks. I've been skating for a long time. It helps me chill out.
Iron Fist: Dude! Chilling is what I'm all about! I talk about it all the time!
Nova: Cool.
Iron Fist: Dude! I say cool almost as much as I say chill!
Reward: 10 Stars


Size Matters Pt. 1
Nova starts

Nova: How many more Novas are there?
Nick Fury: Once upon a time there were hundreds. I'm not sure how many are still out there. At least one.
Nova: Who is he?
Nick Fury: One of the greatest heroes I ever met.

Nova Force, 5m

Captain Marvel: I'm pretty sure we've hit our baby Cthulhu quota.
Nova: Sorry, I didn't know I was such a Cthulhu magnet. I've just been trying to find the other Novas.
Captain Marvel: By randomly rocketing around infinite outer space?
Nova; My helmet acts as a cosmic atlas. It shows me the location of what I'm looking for. Which makes it even weirder that it's not taking me to the other Novas...
Captain Marvel: Maybe they don't want to be found.
Reward: 10 Flares

Size Matters Pt. 2
Nova starts

Nova: Do you mind if I use your computer?
Iron Man: Do you mind if I try on your helmet?
Nova: Kind of. The one rule I had when I got it is to always keep it with me, and never let anyone else where [sic] it.

Iron Man: No worries. You wanna try on one of my helmets?
Nova: You'd let me try on your Iron Man helmet?!
Iron Man: I have a few hundred, so why not?

Upgrade Nova! 26 x Green Aliens, 4010 Flares

RANK 3


Nova Search, 3m


Iron Man
: What are you trying to find?
Nova: Evidence that I'm not the only Nova. Director Fury says he knows about at least one more, but I haven't been able to track him down.
Iron Man: Let me run some tests on your helmet, and I'll see what I can do.
Nova: You think you can find him?
Iron Man: I think I can do anything. That's my thing.
Reward: 10 Flares


Nova Corps Pt. 1
Nova starts

Cosmo the Spacedog: How are thinks goink for you, comrade.
Nova: Pretty good. I'm really curious to see if there are more Novas out there like me. I think Iron Man can help.
Cosmo the Spacedog: The Avengers and Guardians of the Galaxy are not good enough teams?
Nova: I'm not saying that. You're all awesome. I just wanna see what I can learn from someone who knows what it's like to be me.
Cosmo the Spacedog: Word of advice, comrade. Findink a team isn't always about findink someone just like you. If that was the case, Cosmo would be very lonely.

Nova Power, 5m

Viv: Finally.
Nova: Do I know you?
Viv: No, but I know you. I am Viv Vision. I'm forming a team called the Champions. You are one of the last two members.
Nova: What do you mean? Why me?
Viv: You're brave. You're powerful. We need a space guy.
Nova: Well, I am a space guy...
Reward: 10 Flares

Nova Corps Pt. 2
Nova starts 

Nova: How did you even know about me?
Viv: I have a computer brain. I know things.
Nova: I wish you knew how to help me find the other Novas...
Viv: Nova Helmets are imbued with Cosmic Awareness. It has the ability to give you knowledge about things that aren't in your immediate vicinity. You just have to tap into the power.
Nova: How?
Viv: I'm your teammate, not your mom. Figure it out.

Upgrade Nova! 38 x Green Aliens, 6050 Flares
Nova Awareness, 3m
Nova
: You were right!
Viv: I don't understand why that's surprising.
Nova: I didn't just find a Nova, I found the Nova Prime! The strongest one there is!
Viv: Tell him to find his own team. I'm saving the last spot for a guy who shoots lasers from his face.

Reward: 10 Flares


Space Champion Pt. 1Nova starts

Nova: Is it alright if I leave for a little while? I think I located the Nova Prime.
Nick Fury: As long as you bring him back with you.
Nova: I'll try, but I don't even know the guy.
Nick Fury: You might know him better than you think.

Nova Force, 4m

Nova: Can you tell me a little bit about Planet X? I'm heading there to meet Nova Prime.
Groot: I am Groot.
Nova: Whoa! I'll just hit the jets if I see any.
Groot: I am Groot.
Nova: Out of their noses?!
Groot: I am Groot!
Nova: I'm usually not a roller coaster guy, but I'll give it a shot.
Reward: 10 Flares

Space Champion Pt. 2
Nova starts

Nick Fury: Give this to Richard Rider when you see him.
Nova: Who?
Nick Fury: Nova Prime.
Nova: What is it?
Nick Fury: Information. He's one of the few still around from before, so I wanna keep him in the loop.
Nova: I don't understand...
Nick Fury: He will. Someday soon, you will too.

Upgrade Nova! 50 x Green Aliens, 11130 Flares

RANK 5 & ALL RANKS 

Nova Worldmind, 3m

Nick Fury How did it go with Nova Prime?
Nova: Awesome. I learned more in a few hours than I have since I started wearing the helmet.
Nick Fury: What did he say when you gave him the intel?
Nova: He said he'll be here soon.
Reward: 10 Flares    



What do you think of Nova? Did you buy him?

Kou.

No comments:

Post a Comment