Friday 21 April 2017

Legends Assemble! Character Costume: A.I. J.A.R.V.I.S.

A.I. J.A.R.V.I.S is a new costume for J.A.R.V.I.S. which you could get during Week 3 of the Legends Assemble! Special Event 2017.


Get A.I. J.A.R.V.I.S.! (7 day timer!)
Iron Man starts

Iron Man: How's it feel?!
A.I. J.A.R.V.I.S.: I possess an extensive vocabulary, but I cannot find an appropriate word...
Iron Man: How about good or bad?
A.I. J.A.R.V.I.S.: Much better than good. I don't recall ever feeling this powerful. This free...
Iron Man: You're all the knowledge in the world rolled into an awesome ball of energy. Your body was great, but it was holding you back. You can go wherever you want in an instant. Do anything you want with a thought.
A.I. J.A.R.V.I.S.: It is absolutely incredible, sir. Thank you.
Iron Man: You're welcome. Pretty sure I owe you for all the times you had to change my diaper.

Get A.I. J.A.R.V.I.S.!
- 30 Antivirus Programs (Defeat Leader)



Electro: Feel the glow! WOOOOOOOOO!
A.I. J.A.R.V.I.S.: How do you manage to have more energy than me when I'm literally unbridled energy?
Electro: I'm one of life's great mysteries, baby! WOOOOOOOOOOO!

UNLOCKED
Reward: 10 Tridents


Ball of Energy Pt. 1
Jarvis starts

A.I. J.A.R.V.I.S.: How would you feel about me taking the day off, sir? I realize this form was designed for greater things, but something about it makes me want to engage in more lighthearted affairs.
Iron Man: There's no greater thing than messing around!
A.I. J.A.R.V.I.S.: If that's what you're going to take away from this situation, I'd like to retract my request.
Iron Man: Too late! Go have fun, you crazy ball of energy! 

Jarvis Engage the Frivolity, 3m
Loki Master the Dance Floor, 2h

Loki: What do you think you're doing?
A.I. J.A.R.V.I.S.: Someone needed to bring some energy to the dance floor.
Loki: What is that supposed to mean?
A.I. J.A.R.V.I.S.: You got served.
Reward: 10 Tridents 

Ball of Energy Pt. 2
Jarvis starts

Pepper Potts: Are you really about to jump into the water like this?
A.I. J.A.R.V.I.S.: In this state, it is less like jumping, and more like impulsive floating.
Pepper Potts: Is it safe?
A.I. J.A.R.V.I.S: For me, or for every living thing in the water?
Pepper Potts: All of the above.
A.I. J.A.R.V.I.S.: As the Stark Tower doormat reads, "You never know till you try!"

Jarvis A Perfect Ten! 4m

A-Bomb: Nice dive!
A.I. J.A.R.V.I.S.: Thank you. If memory serves, you can turn into a ball as well...
A-Bomb: For sure! We should get something to eat, and talk about being spherical!
A.I. J.A.R.V.I.S.: I don't eat, but perhaps we can engage in a celebratory fist bump.
A-Bomb: Ball bros!
A.I. J.A.R.V.I.S.: Truth be told, I was never adept at fist-bumping even when I had fists...
Reward: 10 Tridents

Ball of Energy Pt. 3
Jarvis starts

Iron Man: Tell me about your crazy day, you big party ball!
A.I. J.A.R.V.I.S.: It was generally enjoyable, but I'm ready to get back to work. I find vacations quite stressful.
Iron Man: Because you always forget where you left your underwear?
A.I. J.A.R.V.I.S.: Of course, sir. Misplaced undergarments are the bane of my existence.

Jarvis Tend To Tony, 3m, requires Iron Man

Iron Man: I don't thank you enough for all of your help, Jarvis. Without you, I'd fall apart.
A.I. J.A.R.V.I.S.: The same goes for you, sir. Quite literally in my case.
Reward: 10 Tridents


What do you think of A.I. J.A.R.V.IS.? Were you able to get this costume?

Kou. 

No comments:

Post a Comment