Friday 14 April 2017

Legends Assemble! Character Outfit: Hel's Guardian Frigga

Hel's Guardian Frigga is a new outfit for Frigga which you could earn during the Legends Assemble! Special Event 2017. It increases Frigga's combat strength and causes fuel to drop from the Mission Board.


Get Hel's Guardian Frigga!
(7 Day Timer)
Odin starts

Hel's Guardian Frigga: Many forget that I was once the Guardian of Hel. If these invaders will threaten my family, I will tap into every source of power at my disposal. Thankfully, the gown still fits...
Odin: I have not seen you in this guise for ages...
Hel's Guardian Frigga: Fear not, husband. I will return to my royal attire when the battle meets its end.
Odin: I'm not certain that's a good idea. Never has looking like Hel been such a divine compliment.



Get Hel's Guardian Frigga!
- 42 #1 Mom Mugs (Defeat the Hydra Battleship)

Angela: You never told me you were once the Guardian of Hel...
Hel's Guardian Frigga: You will come to learn that some things in your past are best left forgotten.
Angela: This is true. You missed my space bikini phase.


Reward: 10 Tridents


Hel on Midgard Pt. 1
Frigga starts


Loki
: This cloak and headdress increase your powers?
Hel's Guardian Frigga: It increases my strength, sorcery, and vitality, and gives me a degree of control over life and death. This is true of every Guardian and Queen of Hel.
Loki: I'll admit that it's a striking ensemble. I think I might enjoy Hel if it weren't for the heat and corpses.

Frigga Cast New Clothes, 4m

Doctor Voodoo: Is it true that this outfit gives you control over life and death?
Hel's Guardian Frigga: To an extent. The reigning queen of Hel holds the majority of the power.
Doctor Voodoo: I've always had an interest in the afterlife. Do you think she would allow me to visit her realm?
Hel's Guardian Frigga: Anyone is allowed to visit. Very few are allowed to leave.
Reward: 10 Tridents

Hel on Midgard Pt. 2
Frigga starts

Mephisto: This ensemble reminds me of our first encounter...
Hel's Guardian Frigga: Those memories must be very painful.
Mephisto: Pain is temporary, queen of Asgard. Stolen souls are forever...

Frigga Cast New Clothes, 3m

Mephisto: You really were an outstanding Guardian of Hel. Far more understanding than the current queen.
Hel's Guardian Frigga: The rules of the realm never change. The ambitions of its ruler are an entirely different matter...
Mephisto: She won't even allow me to enter anymore...
Hel's Guardian Frigga: You were never invited.
Mephisto: You might consider sending me an invitation. She won't let me enter Hel, but she seems to have no problem taking souls that have no business being there...
Reward: 10 Tridents 

Hel on Midgard Pt. 3
Frigga starts

Peggy Carter: You want me to become a knight of Asgard in the event that we need to fight an undead army from Hel?
Hel's Guardian Frigga: You sound surprised.
Peggy Carter: I am, and it takes a lot to surprise me these days. Isn't this a job for gods and goddesses?
Hel's Guardian Frigga: It's a job for brave heroes. I can give anyone power, but very few have a fighting spirit like yours...
Peggy Carter: Golden armor is a bit much for me. I rarely wear jewelry...   
Hel's Guardian Frigga: We can skip the mystical armor for now, Peggy. The ceremony is all that matters...

Frigga Dub Thee Knight! 4m, requires another Avenger

Mephisto: Do you really believe that an army of honorary humans are capable of defeating an army of undead Asgardians?
Hel's Guardian Frigga: I don't expect you to understand believing in someone other than yourself, demon.
Mephisto: You make a good point. Honestly, I'm surprised you believe what I'm telling you about the queen of Hel's plans.
Hel's Guardian Frigga: I have a lot of experience with lies.
Mephisto: Well, when the war comes, I hope you consider setting me free from this prison. I'd love to help.
Hel's Guardian Frigga: You'd love to help yourself to Asgardian souls.
Mephisto: Yes, well, we all need to eat. Farewell, former Guardian of Hel. The next time we speak it will be hell on earth...
Reward: 10 Tridents
 

What do you think of Hel's Guardian Frigga? Were you able to get this outfit?

Kou.

No comments:

Post a Comment