Friday 14 April 2017

Legends Assemble! Character Outfit: Hydro Armor Iron Man

Hydro Armor Iron Man is a new costume for Iron Man which you could get in the Legends Assemble! Special Event 2017.


Get Hydro Armor Iron Man!

Iron Man starts

Iron Man: You know what an underwater invasion means?! Underwater armor!
Odin: Ah, the only thing better than battle is a new suit of armor...
Idon Man: What do you think is a good color for aquatic armor?
Odin: My aesthetic will always be all gold everything.


Get Hydro Armor Iron Man!
- 15 Fish (Special Event Missions)
- 4 Sonar Devices (Collect from the Iron Manatee)
- 1200 Tridents


Wasp: Whoa! Awesome blingy bubble armor!
Hydro Armor Iron Man: Thanks. I even remembered to put waterproof speakers in this one, so I can hear everything without you having to yell.
Wasp: GREAT IDEA!


Reward: 10 Tridents


Jump the Shark Pt. 1
Iron Man starts

Moon Girl: Cool aquatic armor! What does it do?
Hydro Armor Iron Man: The repulsors are adapted for underwater use with an updated tri-beam style unibeam. I gave the rocket boots modified turbines, and the long-range exo-units act as grapples with fully articulated hands!
Moon Girl: Awesome!
Hydro Armor Iron Man: I know! It even generates an electrical field around itself like an electric eel, and releases an inky black cloud like an octopus!
Moon Girl: That's kind of weird...
Hydro Armor Iron Man: I know, right?!

Iron Man Shark Tank, 3m

America Chavez: Looks like you have a shark problem.
Hydro Armor Iron Man: Thanks, but I'm fine. It's under control...
America Chavez: I can help.
Hydro Armor Iron Man: I'm good. Thanks.
America Chavez: I have a lot of experience dealing with sharks.
Hydro Armor Iron Man: I feel like you just really wanna throw that shark at someone...
America Chavez: You are not wrong.
Reward: 10 Tridents 

Jump the Shark Pt. 2
Iron Man starts

Maria Hill: S.H.I.E.L.D. has known about Attuma's Undersea University for a while now, but we've never been able to get inside the gates...
Hydro Armor Iron Man: You want me to be your undersea secret agent?
Maria Hill: We need to know exactly how many students they have, and what powers they possess.
Hydro Armor Iron Man: Can I have a license to kill?
Maria Hill: ...Sure. There's a stack by the door.

Iron Man Make a Splash, 4m


Maria Hill: Did you have any luck?
Hydro Armor Iron Man: I've been having the exact opposite of luck...
Maria Hill: Some people aren't cut out to be S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents.
Hydro Armor Iron Man: I don't even wanna be a S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent. You'd probably make me spray-paint this armor navy blue...
Maria Hill: It's not our fault that it goes with everything.
Reward: 10 Tridents 

Jump the Shark Pt. 3
Iron Man starts

Loki: Are you incapable of original ideas? Everyone knows I pioneered golden armor.
Hydro Armor Iron Man: I thought Odin did it first?
Loki: The only armor feature my father pioneered was the elastic waistband.

Iron Man Shark Tank, 5m

Lemurian: Sharks are the worst.
Hydro Armor Iron Man: I know! It's not like this armor tastes good. I tried it.
Lemurian: They're just showing off. Sharks think they're so cool, but they're really not.
Hydro Armor Iron Man: I can probably invent some kind of shark repellent...
Lemurian: You'd do that for me?!
Hydro Armor Iron Man: I'd do it for everyone who's threatened by sharks...
Lemurian: Just so you know, I have a boyfriend.
Reward: 10 Tridents 


What do you think of Hydro Armor Iron Man? Did you get him?

Kou.

No comments:

Post a Comment