Friday 14 April 2017

Legends Assemble! Character Outfit: Serpent Crown Falcon

Serpent Crown is a new outfit for Falcon which you could get during the Legends Assemble! Special Event 2017.


Get Serpent Crown Falcon!
Falcon starts

Falcon: You called for me, Odin?
Odin: Indeed. The Lemurians were in possession of an ancient artifact known as the Serpent Crown. The crown grants the wearer great power, but causes them to fall under the influence of the demon Set.
Falcon: You want me to drop it in a volcano?
Odin: I want you to wear it. Your will is strong, and your heart is pure. I believe you're the only one amongst us who can resist its evil influence.
Falcon: How long do I have to wear it?
Odin: Until the Dwarves of Nidavellir forge a powerful enough chest to contain its power, or Set's influence overcomes you. This is a choice, Falcon. We will find another way if it's asking too much.
Falcon: ...I'll do it. I've been waiting for my chance to save the day. 


Get Serpent Crown Falcon!
- 14 Vials of Venom (Special Event Missions)
- 4 Serpent Crowns
(Collect from the Evil Platypus)
- 2340 Tridents


Loki: Oh, Hel no.


Serpent Crown Falcon: Hey, I didn't ask for this. Your dad asked me to wear the Serpent Crown, and the second I put it on, it morphed into this armor.
Loki: I should be the one wearing the Serpent Crown. You have no chance of resisting Set's influence.
Serpent Crown Falcon: I thought Odin said you could only resist it if your heart is pure?
Loki: What's that supposed to mean?
Serpent Crown Falcon: You pride yourself on lying and giving people mean nicknames...
Loki: Is there anything more pure than a mean nickname?


Reward: 10 Tridents  


Serpent and the Falcon Pt. 1
Falcon starts

Loki: There is only one way to prove you are worthy of the Serpent Crown...
Falcon: I can already feel these crazy snake powers coursing through my veins. Trust me, you do not want a dance battle right now.
Loki: I always want to dance!

Falcon Do the Snake! 5m
Loki Master the Dance Floor, 2h

Loki: Impossible...your dancing was so...deliciously serpentine.
Serpent Crown Falcon: I know! It's like I feel every rhythm and vibration in the music. Also, I can smell with my tongue!
Loki: Set is making your body more powerful, but what will you do when it comes for your mind?
Serpent Crown Falcon: Hisssssssssss! I can hiss now too!
Reward: 10 Tridents 

Serpent and the Falcon Pt. 2
Falcon starts

Odin: How are you handling the Serpent Crown's influence?
Serpent Crown Falcon: I kind of want to replace all of mankind with a magical race of Serpent Men, but besides that it's awesome!
Odin: You have to tell me if you feel like you're beginning to lose yourself...
Serpent Crown Falcon: Don't worry, Odin. It'sssss under control.

Falcon Become the Serpent, 3m

Serpent Crown Falcon: You will travel the world to find the perfect place for my new kingdom of Serpent Men. Make sure it's somewhere hot because we get cold at night.
Winter Soldier: I would, but I have a show tonight.
Serpent Crown Falcon: This, I command!
Winter Soldier: Dude. No means no.
Serpent Crown Falcon: Why aren't you under the spell of the Elder God Set?
Winter Soldier: You can't get doubly brainwashed by two different mystical serpentine-themed forces of evil. Everybody knows that, man.
Reward: 10 Tridents 

Serpent and the Falcon Pt. 3
Falcon starts

Serpent Crown Falcon: I almost lost it, but I think I'm back.
Odin: Good. You don't have to fend off Set for much longer. The Dwarven containment chest is nearly complete.
Serpent Crown Falcon: I'm just gonna keep using these new powers. It seems like using the snake abilities releases the energy, and keeps Set out of my brain.
Odin: Dance like no snake man has danced before, brave Falcon.

Serpent Crown Falcon Do the Snake!
4m


The Lizard: Thissss issssn't fair.
Serpent Crown Falcon: What do you mean?
The Lizard: I'm clearly the sssscaliesssst guy here. I should be the one wearing the Sssserpent Crown.
Serpent Crown Falcon: It's not a privilege. I mean, sure, it gave me awesome snake powers. And this awesome outfit. And I finally have a cool dance. And I'm pretty much the hero of the whole world...
Reward: 10 Tridents




What do you think of Serpent Crown Falcon? Were you able to get this outfit?

Kou.

No comments:

Post a Comment