Friday 14 April 2017

Legends Assemble! Special Event: Episode 3

Morning Avengers!!

Episode 3 of the Legends Assemble! Special Event is now live in our games! Once you have completed the quest "Supreme Revenge", you will be able to start episode 3! Complete all quests marked with a gold star to advance.

Episode 3 of the Legends Assemble! Special Event ends on April 20th at 3 pm PDT/6 pm EDT.
You must unlock A.I. J.A.R.V.I.S. and Nick Fury's Spy Car by the end of the episode or they will no longer be available at that time.



FAQ

How do I recruit J.A.R.V.I.S.?

Start the quest "Get J.A.R.V.I.S.!" to recruit J.A.R.V.I.S.! To recruit him to Avengers Academy, you'll need to turn in the following items:
- 8 Black Torpedoes (Defeat the A.I.M. Battleship)

- 44 White Gloves (Special Event Missions)

- 7 Handkerchiefs (Collect from Peggy's Plane)

- 4330 Tridents
Once you turn in these items, J.A.R.V.I.S. will join the Academy. He must be completely unlocked by the end of the event or he will disappear from the game at that time.

How do I unlock Mermaid Enchantress?

Mermaid Enchantress is a special, limited-time outfit for Enchantress. You can get it from Van Dyne's Outfits by turning in the following items:
- 14 Pearls (Special Event Missions)
- 4 Starfish (Collect from the Giant Seahorse)
- 2510 Tridents
The outfit must be completely unlocked by the end of the event or it will disappear from the game at that time.

How do I unlock Peggy Carter?

Peggy Carter is available to recruit for 295 Shards! You can recruit her from the Shop.
She must be completely unlocked by the end of the event or she will disappear from the game at that time.

How do I unlock M.O.D.O.K.?

M.O.D.O.K. is available to recruit for 650 Shards! You can recruit him from the Shop.
M.O.D.O.K. increases the drop rate of White Gloves for unlocking J.A.R.V.I.S. and will increase the drop rate of items needed to unlock Leader in Episode 4. 
He must be completely unlocked by the end of the event or he will disappear from the game at that time.

How do I craft Laser Shields?

Start the quest "Take A.I.M.!" to begin crafting Laser Shields! Laser Shields can be crafted at Pym's Armory. They require A.I.M. Intel from defeating Hydra Bullies and Energy Cells from the Mission Board to craft.

How do I fight A.I.M. Scientists?

Fight A.I.M. Scientists by tapping on them from the event playspace! Use Laser Shields from the Armory to take them on.

How do I fight Leader?

Start the quest "Defeat Leader!" by completing "A.I.M. High!" to begin fighting Leader. You will need Tiny Hats from defeating A.I.M. Scientists to fight him.  
Defeating Leader grants you Tridents, Plasma Missiles to fuel Helicarrier battles against the A.I.M. Battleship, and Antivirus Programs for A.I. J.A.R.V.I.S.! Leader is the Strength type of combatant.

How do I train Speed Type Heroes?
Access the combat skills menu to train Enchantress and J.A.R.V.I.S. at the Dance Battle Station on the event playspace!
Agent Peggy Carter trains at the Crab-Eating Station. 

How do I fight the A.I.M. Battleship?

Start the quest "Futurist Fight" by completing the quest "Defeat Leader!" to fight the A.I.M. Battleship! Earn Plasma Missiles from defeating the Leader to send the Helicarrier into combat versus the A.I.M. Battleship. Fights against the A.I.M. Battleship will earn Black Torpedoes for recruiting J.A.R.V.I.S. and Pilot Licenses for Nick Fury's Spy Car!

How do I unlock Agent Peggy Carter?

Agent Peggy Carter is available for 345 Shards in Van Dyne's Outfits!
This outfit allows her to craft items to fight any boss, minion, or battleship for the event. It also enables her to participate in battle! 
Agent Peggy Carter trains her combat skills at the Crab-Eating Station.

How do I unlock A.I. J.A.R.V.I.S.?

A.I. J.A.R.V.I.S. is a special, limited-time outfit for this event! To get it, you will need to turn in the following items:
- 30 Antivirus Programs (Defeat Leader)
A.I. J.A.R.V.I.S. increases J.A.R.V.I.S.'s combat stats and allows Torpedoes to drop from the Mission Board.
NOTE: This outfit is only available during Episode 3 and will no longer be available once Episode 3 ends on April 20th at 3 pm PDT/6 pm EDT.








NEW SHOP ITEMS

Mermaid Island, 425 Shards, drops 4 Black Torpedoes every 12h, 10s



QUESTS

Get Mermaid Enchantress!
Loki starts

Enchantress: I realize we haven't always been on the best of terms, but I'd like you to craft me a new outfit.
Wasp: You said my clothes only belonged on homeless dung beetles.
Enchantress: My Asgardian sense of humor doesn't always translate. The truth is that your wares are...generally satisfactory.
Wasp: Nice compliment.
Enchantress: You see, we're getting along better already.


Get Mermaid Enchantress!
- 14 Pearls (Special Event Missions)
- 4 Starfish (Collect from the Giant Seahorse)
- 2510 Tridents

Mermaid Enchantress: I take back almost every terrible thing I said about you. The outfit is absolutely stunning.
Wasp: You're lucky I've always wanted to make a mermaid outfit. And that Pepper talked me out of lining the inside with itching powder.
Mermaid Enchantress: Well, it's wonderful. I'll be irresistible to these filthy Lemurians.
Wasp: What are you planning?
Mermaid Enchantress: I'm always planning to take over the world. I've simply discovered a new world to conquer...


Reward: 10 Tridents


Queen of the Sea Pt. 1
Enchantress starts

Mermaid Enchantress: I couldn't help but notice that your leader Attuma has been defeated and imprisoned. I believe I'm capable of leading the Lemurians and the Undersea University into a new age of prosperity.
Lemurian: Where are you from?
Mermaid Enchantress: The Midgardian ocean.
Lemurian: That's not very specific...
Mermaid Enchantress: I don't like to talk about myself. But I would love to learn more about you...

Enchantress Be Queen of the Sea, 3m

Mermaid Enchantress: Where do you keep your undersea treasure?
Lemurian: What treasure?
Mermaid Enchantress: Undersea societies always have treasure. Golden cities. Vaults filled with valuable artifacts from sunken vessels. Mountains of pearls and precious jewels...
Lemurian: I have a whole closet full of sunglasses!
Mermaid Enchantress: Sunglasses.
Lemurian: Humans drop their shades in the water all the time! Sometimes I like to pretend I'm Lemurian Blade! "Let's dust some subaquatic suckheads."
Reward: 10 Tridents

Queen of the Sea Pt. 2
Enchantress starts

Mermaid Enchantress: Your followers are idiots.
Attuma: You think I don't know? It's pretty limiting when all of your potential recruits have to be able to breathe underwater. My second best student is an abalone.
Mermaid Enchantress: If you tell me where your treasure is held, I'll free you from this cell.
Attuma: And if I don't?
Mermaid Enchantress: You will continue to rot away in prison, and I will continue to be fabulous.

Enchantress Synchronized Sorcery, 4m

Reward: 10 Tridents


At Your Service
Iron Man starts

Iron Man: Jarvis?!
J.A.R.V.I.S.: It's good to see you, sir. However peculiar the circumstances.
Iron Man: How? Who? What?
J.A.R.V.I.S.: Where and why. I only had to teach the five W's one time. Even as a child, you were masterful at information gathering and problem solving.
Iron Man: Your body...
J.A.R.V.I.S.: The prototype for what you know as a Life Model Decoy. Your father built it to ensure that you would be taken care of should anything happen to your parents, and the butler formerly known as Jarvis.
Iron Man: Who activated you?
J.A.R.V.I.S.: I'm honestly not certain, sir. I awoke in the strange fog surrounding this campus, and immediately made my way toward you. I'm an Englishman, so it will take more than a bit of fog to keep me from my duties.

Free J.A.R.V.I.S.! 100 Tridents



J.A.R.V.I.S.: Sir, would you like me to continue running diagnostics on the Hulkbuster prototype?
Iron Man: Wait, so you're that J.A.R.V.I.S. too? You're my computer system?
J.A.R.V.I.S.: I wirelessly downloaded the entire system into my neural networks upon arrival. I assumed you wouldn't mind since you chose to name the system after me. Thank you for the honor, by the way.
Iron Man: This is so weird...
J.A.R.V.I.S.: When you work for the Starks, you quickly become accustomed to weirdness.
Reward: 10 Tridents




Get
J.A.R.V.I.S.!
Wasp starts

Wasp: Jarvis! You're totally sort of real!
J.A.R.V.I.S.: It's a pleasure to finally meet you, Miss van Dyne. You have diligently protected young Mr. Stark in my absence, and for that, I am eternally grateful.
Wasp: I'd do anything for Tony!
J.A.R.V.I.S.: Will you help me eradicate his enemies to assure he'll never be threatened again?
Wasp: I'll eradicate everything for no good reason!


Recruit J.A.R.V.I.S.!
- 8 Black Torpedoes (Defeat the A.I.M. Battleship)

- 44 White Gloves (Special Event Missions)

- 7 Handkerchiefs (Collect from Peggy's Plane)

- 4330 Tridents 


Pepper Potts: Welcome to Avengers Academy, Jarvis! Is there anything I can do for you?
J.A.R.V.I.S.: Profess your love for young Mr. Stark.
Pepper Potts: Excuse me?
J.A.R.V.I.S.: Only if you believe you love him, as I believe he loves you.
Pepper Potts: Did he say that? I mean, love is a really strong word. Even if I did, there are so many other things I want to do...
J.A.R.V.I.S.: If there is one thing I learned from the elder Mr. Stark, it is that thousands of accomplishments can fall victim to a single regret.
Reward: 10 Tridents


Take A.I.M.!
Wasp starts


Scientist Supreme
: A.I.M. has upgraded its tech, and expanded its forces. You chose a bad time to be a traitor, you pathetic lump of living loneliness.
M.O.D.O.K.: M.O.D.O.K. used to only want friends. Now M.O.D.O.K. only wants revenge...

Craft a Laser Shield! 1 x A.I.M. Intel (Defeat Hydra Bully), 2 x Energy Cells (Special Event Missions), 30m



Defeat an A.I.M. Scientist! 2 x Laser Shields (Craft at Pym's Armory)


Scientist Supreme: Explain yourself!
A.I.M. Scientist: I feel like I'm fun to be around, but I get uncomfortable in social situations. I like video games, and collecting old license plates. I tell people my favorite color is yellow, but it's actually purple. My favorite movie is--
Scientist Supreme: Explain how you allowed yourself to be defeated by the Avengers!
A.I.M. Scientist: I mean, they're the Avengers, man. They're ridiculously strong. I'm just a socially awkward guy with a yellow uniform. By the way, have you ever considered changing our colors to purple?
Reward: 10 Tridents


A.I.M. High
Iron Man starts

A.I.M. Scientist: Do you think we'll win?
A.I.M. Engineer: Win what?
A.I.M. Scientist: This war against the Avengers...
A.I.M. Engineer: You're kidding, right? First of all, this isn't a war, it's a henchmen beatdown procession. The biggest victory we can hope for is not getting stepped on by Hulk.
A.I.M. Scientist: Why fight for A.I.M. if you don't think we can win?
A.I.M. Engineer: I need to those sweet benefits to manage my irritable bowel syndrome. 

Defeat 2 A.I.M. Scientists! 


A.I.M. Scientist: I'm thinking about switching schools? Do you think I'd fit in at Undersea University?
Lemurian: Can you breathe underwater?
A.I.M. Scientist: I can hold my breath for a really long time.
Lemurian: I'm not sure you're a good fit, but I could talk to my cousin at Attilan Academy. Do you have any powers?
A.I.M. Scientist: I can hold my breath for a really long time.
Reward: 10 Tridents  


Epic Battle
Loki starts

Loki: Your forces are being smacked around like the nerds they are, SkinTight SourCream.
Scientist Supreme: That nickname is a stretch even by your standards...
Loki: They said I couldn't call a man Mashed Potatoes, and I proved them all wrong. You continue being a bucket head punching bag, I'll continue to be the master of mirthful monikers.
Scientist Supreme: I hesitated to do this, but you've pushed me too far. It's finally time for A.I.M. to destroy your pride, and take away the one thing you love more than anything...
Loki: If you take away my mother again, I will rip that helmet off of your head before I rip your head off of your shoulders...
Scientist Supreme: We're not going to take away your mother, Loki. We're going to take away your love of dance.


Loki: NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Dance Battle A.I.M. with Mermaid Enchantress, 3h30m

Loki: Tell your leader that Loki will never stop dancing!
A.I.M. Scientist: I'd rather send him an email. You have to make an appointment to talk to him in person, and then he throws energy drinks at you while you're trying to talk.
Loki: I don't like him, but I like his style...
Reward: 10 Tridents 


Defeat Leader!
Wasp starts

Scientist Supreme: Destroy them, Leader. Finish off the Avengers, but leave M.O.D.O.K. for me...
The Leader: I don't take orders from you, you blockheaded buffoon. I agreed to join your quasi-intellectual organization to get my piece of the cosmic treasure. You're simply a tool to achieve my goal. 
Scientist Supreme: You're a tool!
The Leader: You're a tool!
Wasp: Nerd fight!


Defeat Leader! 2 x Tiny Hats (Defeat A.I.M. Scientist OR (Agent) Peggy Carter Craft Tiny Hats OR Special Event Missions (if you have Hel's Guardian Frigga))




M.O.D.O.K.: You chose the wrong side, Leader. M.O.D.O.K. and his friends will defeat A.I.M. once and for all.
The Leader:  First of all, I'm on my own side. I hate A.I.M. more than you do. Second of all, I've just begun to fight. I wanted to evaluate your strengths before unveiling my greatest inventions.
M.O.D.O.K.: What is your greatest invention?
The Leader: It's a murderous surprise...
M.O.D.O.K.: M.O.D.O.K. loves surprises!
Reward: 10 Tridents  


Futurist Fight
Iron Man starts

Iron Man: Awesome battleship!
Scientist Supreme: It's nice to know someone appreciates a mix of futurist style and unparalleled technology.
Iron Man: Yeah, it's so plain and boring that it's almost cool...


Attack the A.I.M. Battleship! 1 x Plasma Missile (Defeat The Leader)




A.I.M. Scientist: This isn't looking too good for us beehive guys...
A.I.M. Engineer: I know. I was thinking about just hiding in the bushes until it's over, but they're all taken by Hydra guys.
A.I.M. Scientist: They're super good at retreating.
Reward: 10 Tridents


Use Your Brain
Iron Man starts


The Leader
: You changed back?!
Bruce Banner Hulk: I always changed back and forth, I just found a way to control the transformation.
The Leader: That's not fair. My entire life revolves around being your arch-nemesis. You're the hulkling brutish green hero, I'm the smallish brilliant green villain.
Bruce Banner Hulk: We can both be heroes.
The Leader: But all of my inventions are designed for villainy. Even my furniture screams superhuman scoundrel. I'm pretty much all in on evil at this point.

Defeat Leader 3 Times!

Scientist Supreme: Your combat is as laughable as your intellect.
The Leader: This is simply a temporary setback.
Scientist Supreme: It better be.
The Leader: No matter what happens in my fight with the Avengers, I'm going to shatter that helemt into a thousand pieces, and make you eat every bit.
Scientist Supreme: Little do you know that my armor is designed for maximum deliciousness.
Reward: 10 Tridents


Big-Headed
Loki starts


Loki
: Your fate is sealed, Pepper. My family will see you dead for endangering my mother.
The Leader: I just showed up a few days ago. I don't even know who your mom is...
Loki: SHE'S THE MOST WONDERFUL PERSON EVER!

Defeat Leader 5 Times!

The Leader: What made you think it was a good idea to kidnap the matriarch of a family of immortal maniacs?
Scientist Supreme: I'm the Scientist Supreme. The greatest super-scientist on a planet filled with super-genius super-scientists. I never ask why. I only ask how.
The Leader: That is literally the dumbest thing I've heard. And I've had a lot of conversations with various Hulks.
Reward: 10 Tridents


Lead the Way!
Odin starts

Odin: I'm going to offer you one opportunity to abandon your villainous ways, and join Avengers Academy.
The Leader: What if I refuse?
Odin: ...
The Leader: I'm gonna give it one more shot, and if things don't go my way, I will give strong consideration to your generous offer.

Defeat Leader 7 Times!

The Leader: Can I still join Avengers Academy? Please?
Odin: Are you prepared to trade your life of villainy for one of heroism?
The Leader: I just hate the idea of throwing away all of my deadly inventions...
Odin: Use them on villains. We nearly kill villains all the time.
The Leader: As long as I can keep maiming people with futuristic technology...
Reward: 10 Tridents  


The Dark Ages
Jarvis starts


Scientist Supreme: Enough of this foolishness. It's time I finished you myself.
J.A.R.V.I.S.: Excellent timing, sir. The young Mr. Stark has just begun construction on your prison cell.
Scientist Supreme: Then he can be my first victim.
J.A.R.V.I.S.: I wouldn't suggest that course of action, sir. If you attempt to harm young Mr. Stark, I will have no choice but to forcibly remove your organs.

Jarvis A Perfect Ten, 4m
Enchantress Be Queen of the Sea, 3m

M.O.D.O.K.: Help M.O.D.O.K. imprison Scientist Supreme.
The Leader: What's in it for me?
M.O.D.O.K.: So many things! We can be teammates! We can be friends! We can watch Scientist Supreme suffer in silence for all eternity!
The Leader: Can I be the leader? It just never feels right to follow someone else's lead, what with my name and everything...
M.O.D.O.K.: Leader will be the leader! M.O.D.O.K. will be the friendly henchman!
Reward: 10 Tridents



LEGENDARY PRIZES

See the Seahorse
Loki starts


Loki: What is that slimy beast?
Wasp: A super cute seahorse!
Loki: I was talking about Enchantress.
Wasp: That never gets old!

Get the Giant Seahorse! 1540 Tridents, 10s


Mermaid Enchantress: This isn't exactly what I had in mind...
Lemurian: You asked for a horse. Seahorses are the horses of the sea. Hence the name.
Mermaid Enchantress: What does it eat?
Lemurian: No one knows.
Reward: 10 Tridents


Clear the Runway
Iron Man starts

J.A.R.V.I.S.: Miss Carter, I thought you'd like to know that I located your plane within the timefog.
Peggy Carter: My P51 Mustang?!
J.A.R.V.I.S.: I took the liberty of extracting it from the timefog, and making some modifications. It now features emergency magnetoplasma rockets, and will respond to your voice commands.
Peggy Carter: Thank you so much. I owe you...
J.A.R.V.I.S.: If the butler formerly known as Jarvis' memory serves correctly, it is I who owes you.


Get Peggy's Plane! 2 x Black Torpedoes (Defeat the A.I.M. Battleship), 2160 Tridents, 10s


Captain Marvel: Nice plane.
Peggy Carter: Do you fly?
Captain Marvel: You could say that.
Reward: 10 Tridents


World's Most Interesting Spy
Black Widow starts


Black Widow: This is definitely not how I pictured your car...
Nick Fury: This is old school. It's constructed from clear fiberglass down to the engine, making it invisible in normal circumstances. It's also outfitted with a color-changing rheostat that makes it change color by remote.
Black Widow: What kind of spy mission requires a rainbow-colored car?
Nick Fury: That's classified.

Get Nick Fury's Spy Car! 42 x Pilot Licenses (Defeat the A.I.M. Battleship), 27160 Tridents



Reward: 10 Tridents


UPDATE 19/04


Frigga Challenge (Get your free bobblehead in the shop after completion!)

Loki starts

Get the Helicarrier to level 8 Attack!
Get the Helicarrier to level 8 Health!

Frigga: Wonderful!
Reward: 10 Tridents






J.A.R.V.I.S. Challenge
(Get your free bobblehead in the shop after completion!)
Iron Man starts

Craft 16 Laser Shields!

J.A.R.V.I.S.: Very good.
Reward: 10 Tridents 



What do you think of Episode 3 so far? Excited to unlock J.A.R.V.I.S.?

Kou.

No comments:

Post a Comment