Friday 21 April 2017

Legends Assemble! Special Event: Episode 4

Morning Avengers!!

Episode 4 of the Legends Assemble! Special Event is now live in our games! Once you have completed the quest "The Dark Ages", you will be able to start episode 4! Complete all quests marked with a gold star to advance.

Episode 4 of the Legends Assemble! Special Event ends on April 27th at 3 pm PDT/6 pm EDT.
You must unlock all items, characters, and outfits by the end of the episode or they will no longer be available at that time.



FAQ

How do I recruit Leader?

Start the quest "Recruit Leader!" to invite Leader! To recruit him to Avengers Academy, you'll need to turn in the following items:
- 8 Green Torpedoes (Defeat the A.I.M. Battleship)
- 27 Chess Pieces
(Special Event Missions)
- 7 Aspirin (Collect from the Hoverbase)
- 3830 Tridents

Once you turn in these items, Leader will join the Academy. He must be completely unlocked by the end of the event or he will disappear from the game at that time.

How do I recruit Nick Fury?

Start the quest "Get Nick Fury!" to invite Nick Fury! To recruit him to Avengers Academy, you'll need to turn in the following items:
- 6 Stress Balls (Defeat Scientist Supreme's Streak 7+)
- 6 Red Buttons
(Defeat the A.I.M. Battleship's Streak 7+)
- 3040 Tridents

Once you turn in these items, Nick Fury will join the Academy. He must be completely unlocked by the end of the event or he will disappear from the game at that time.

How do I fight Scientist Supreme?

Once you have reached the quest "Defeat Scientist Supreme!" you will be able to fight Scientist Supreme! You will need to craft Tasers at Pym's Armory to battle him.
Defeating Scientist Supreme grants you Tridents, Force Fields to fuel Helicarrier battles against the A.I.M. Battleship, and Helicarrier Keys for the Furycarrier.
Scientist Supreme's combat type changes every streak. 
 
How do I fight the A.I.M. Battleship in Episode 4?

The A.I.M. Battleship got an upgrade! Earn Force Fields from defeating Scientist Supreme to continue sending the Helicarrier into combat versus the A.I.M. Battleship. Fights against the A.I.M. Battleship will earn Green Torpedoes for recruiting Leader and Murder Modules for Cyborg Leader!

How do I unlock Cyborg Leader?

Cyborg Leader is a special, limited-time outfit for this event! To get it, you will need to turn in the following items:
- 42 Murder Modules (Defeat the A.I.M. Battleship)
Note: Cyborg Leader increases Leader.'s combat stats!







NEW SHOP ITEMS 

Friendly Fountain, 295 Shards, drops 8 Green Torpedoes per Day, 10s


QUESTS

Get Ahead!
Jarvis starts

Scientist Supreme: You'll regret betraying me, Leader.
The Leader: I once at a gallon of double chocolate chuck in three minutes, triggering intense dysentery and an ice cream migraine that lasted forty-eight days. You know nothing of regret.

Free Leader!

LEADER

The Leader: Before you pummel me with indestructible fists and poorly constructed sentences, please allow me to apologize.
Hulk: Apologize fast.
The Leader: I know I've made your life difficult...
Hulk: You blew up Hulk's desert man cave.
The Leader: I know. I'm sorry. Ever since my gamma accident, I've defined my life by being your enemy. I was jealous of the power you were given, and the love you receive. I was wrong to hate you for my own insecurities.
Hulk: This getting deep.
The Leader: I want to change. To be better. I want to help people instead of hurting. I want to work with super-geniuses instead of conspiring against them. I want to be an Avenger. I want to be your friend, Hulk.
Hulk: Hulk's eyes not get this watery since he accidentally ate grenade.
Reward: 10 Tridents




Get Leader!

Iron Man starts

M.O.D.O.K.: M.O.D.O.K.'s friends are gathering everything you need to join Avengers Academy.
The Leader: Excellent. When I have my supplies, I will be more than happy to help you get revenge against Scientist Supreme.
M.O.D.O.K.: M.O.D.O.K. lied. M.O.D.O.K. doesn't have friends. M.O.D.O.K. will gather your supplies himself with his delicate arms, and ineffectual legs.
The Leader: I'm your friend, M.O.D.O.K. And we share the same enemy...


Recruit Leader!
- 8 Green Torpedoes (Defeat the A.I.M. Battleship)
- 27 Chess Pieces
(Special Event Missions)
- 7 Aspirin
(Collect from the Hoverbase)
- 3830 Tridents



Pepper Potts: Welcome to Avengers Academy, Leader! We're so happy you aren't evil anymore, and can help teach our students advanced chemistry, and gamma radiation theory!
The Leader: I'm happy to be in a place with so many established heroes, and renowned super-scientists.
Pepper Potts: Can we get you anything special?
The Leader: A huge pillow. That's not a joke. I really need that.
Reward: 10 Tridents


Powerful Intellect Pt. 1
Leader starts

The Leader: Director Fury has tasked me with developing a solution to the Academy's frequent invasion issue.
M.O.D.O.K.: M.O.D.O.K. has run countless calculations in hopes of solving this problem, and using it as an ice-breaker to spark potential friendships, but to no avail.
The Leader: Keep your head up, M.O.D.O.K. I'm going to use everything in my power to devise a solution...

Leader Heavy Thinking, 4m

M.O.D.O.K.: M.O.D.O.K. can relate to your cranium-related problems!
The Leader: It wasn't pretty, but I believe I've solved all of our problems...
Reward: 10 Tridents 

Powerful Intellect Pt. 2
Leader starts

The Leader: I've invented a gamma brainray capable of turning simple creatures into a superhuman super-scientist like myself. An army of super-geniuses will allow us to fend off potential attacks before they ever occur.
M.O.D.O.K.: More big-headed friends?!
The Leader: Soon, the whole world will want monstrous noggins...

Leader Build Your Army, 3m

The Leader: Apparently, the effect doesn't last as long as I anticipated...
M.O.D.O.K.: M.O.D.O.K. loves penguins!
Reward: 10 Tridents 

Powerful Intellect Pt. 3
Leader starts

Loki: They're laughing at you, Peeper.
The Leader: What are you talking about?
Loki: The faculty is using you for your questionable intelligence. The students are accepting you out of the illogical kindness of their hearts. No one truly wants you here.
The Leader: But I'm an Avenger...
Loki: You're nothing but a hideous villain. You claim you're intelligent, yet somehow that's evident to everyone but you...

Upgrade Leader! 5 x Green Torpedoes, 1505 Tridents
Leader Observe Buffoons, 3m

Odin: We generally don't grow as a team by mocking one another.
The Leader: A team? A team doesn't pretend to welcome someone, and then stab him in the back.
Odin: What do you mean? Everyone wants you here, Leader. Your intelligence is valued, and providing villains with a chance at redemption is one of our core tenets.
The Leader: Nice try, but Loki told me everything.
Odin: Loki is the god of mirth. He was only joking.
The Leader: It wasn't very funny.
Odin: Loki's idea of a good joke is pushing someone down the stairs. I eventually had to have our palace stairs removed.
Reward: 10 Tridents  


Brain Teaser Pt. 1
Leader starts

The Leader: What would you think about me getting a sample of your blood. For science...
Hulk: What you think Hulk thinks?
The Leader: Hopefully nothing involving smashing...
Hulk: Hulk love giving fluids for science!

Leader Build Your Army, 4m

Hulk: Leader invention sucks.
The Leader: Thank you. I'm aware.
Hulk: Leader should talk to Pym. Always making crazy things with crazy brain.
The Leader: I could, but I'm afraid he might make my invention too crazy...
Hulk: THAT'S SCIENCE!
Reward: 10 Tridents 

Brain Teaser Pt. 2
Leader starts

Hank Pym: Leader! How are things going for our newest super-scientist?!
The Leader: Reasonably well, but I could use your assistance with my latest experiment.
Hank Pym: Is it a car that talks to you, guides you through any number of tricky situations, and can access secret information, all while being far sassier than the average car?!
The Leader: No.
Hank Pym: Unfortunate! I think I pulled something hoping so hard!
The Leader: It's a gamma ray capable of gifting the simplest creatures with my immense genius.
Hank Pym: Let's attach it to a sassy car!

Upgrade Leader!
8 x Green Torpedoes, 2237 Tridents

RANK 3 

Leader Test Gamma Mixtures, 3m

The Leader: I believe I may have discovered the genius transformation formula...
Hank Pym: Fantastic! You should be happy! I'm always happy! There's an alternate version of me who is always itchy! He's never happy!
The Leader: I realized that I can't use this new formula.
Hank Pym: Why?
The Leader: Because I think someone used it on me. And it allows them to control my mind...
Reward: 10 Tridents   


Gamma Gamma Gamma Pt. 1

Leader starts

The Leader: I need to ask you a serious question...
She-Hulk: Oh geez, Leader. I like that you aren't evil anymore, but you really aren't my type.
The Leader: I'm not asking you out.
She-Hulk: Oh. Awesome. No offense.
The Leader: Have you ever felt like someone is controlling your mind?
She-Hulk: No. I mean, when I first got my powers, I guess I felt like I lost control sometimes. You know, us Hulks and our tempers...
The Leader: I felt the same way. And I don't think it had anything to do with anger...

Leader Observe Buffoons, 3m

She-Hulk: If someone had control of our minds, why would they let it go?
The Leader: Maybe they didn't. Maybe they wanted to test if they did before moving onto the next gamma transformed superhuman?
She-Hulk: Do you think someone is trying to create an army of Hulks?
The Leader: It's possible. I tried to create an army of penguins.
Reward: 10 Tridents 

Gamma Gamma Gamma Pt. 2
Leader starts

The Leader: Thank you for reverting to your original form. I could use the help of a fellow super-scientist.
Bruce Banner Hulk: My pleasure. As long as this all isn't a trick to murder me in my weakened state.
The Leader: HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-H-H-H-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Upgrade Leader! 13 x Green Torpedoes, 3297 Tridents
Leader Forward Research, 4m

Bruce Banner Hulk: I think you're right, Leader. Someone has found a way to remotely manipulate our brains based on the chemical change caused by the gamma radiation.
The Leader: It's my fault.
Bruce Banner Hulk: You did this?
The Leader: No, but I made a massive mistake...
Reward: 10 Tridents


Intelligencia Pt. 1
Leader starts

The Leader: Do you remember being held captive by The Intelligencia?
M.O.D.O.K.: Does M.O.D.O.K. ever! They kept him in a room with a bean bag AND windows! They really know how to treat a prisoner!
The Leader: They constantly move their base to keep their location a secret. Do you think you can use your probability powers to estimate their current location?
M.O.D.O.K.: M.O.D.O.K. can do anything for a friend!

Leader Heavy Thinking, 4m



Reward: 10 Tridents

RANK 5: 21 x Green Torpedoes, 5270 Tridents 
 

Never Give Up!

Iron Man starts

A.I.M. Scientist: Scientist Supreme updated all of our tech! Now we'll beat the Avengers for sure!
A.I.M. Engineer: I appreciate you trying to keep my hopes up, but we both know we're doomed.
A.I.M. Scientist: At least we have each other.
A.I.M. Engineer: Depressed henchmen bros.

Craft a Taser! 1 x Controller (Defeat A.I.M. Scientist) & 1 x Drone (Mission Board), 30m
Defeat an A.I.M. Scientist!

A.I.M. Scientist: I'd like to fill out an application.
Pepper Potts: You should probably stop shooting at us first...
A.I.M. Scientist: Frigga just jammed my blaster down my throat, so that shouldn't be a problem.
Reward: 10 Tridents


Perfect A.I.M.
Iron Man starts

A.I.M. Scientist: I applied for Avengers Academy.
Hydra Bully: Dude! Congratulations!
A.I.M. Scientist: Thanks. I mean, I doubt I'll make it, but it feels good to try, you know?
Hydra Bully: I think you have a real shot. You're the best henchman I know. I always knew you were meant for better things.
A.I.M. Scientist: Thanks, man. How's it been going with Arnim Zola out of the picture? I'd be stoked if somebody put Scientist Supreme in a cell.
Hydra Bully: It's awesome. Strucker tried to take over, but we were like, no way man, you suck. He's seriously the worst. We're still arm-wrestling Avengers, but because we want to, not because we have to, you know?
A.I.M. Scientist: That's awesome. Looks like us henchmen are finally getting our time to shine.
Hydra Bully: For sure. Now let's go punched in the face by superhumans.

Defeat 2 A.I.M. Scientists! 

Hydra Bully: You've been hiding in this bush all year?!
Chitauri: Rhe sloolgh julmpkhh dleshkrok telm enklhawainn!
Hydra Bully: Intergalactic bush bros!


Reward: 10 Tridents 


Defeat Scientist Supreme!
Iron Man starts

Scientist Supreme: I always knew this day would come, you disgusting slab of sweaty desperation.
M.O.D.O.K.: This is for all of M.O.D.O.K.'s giant tears and shattered action figures...


Defeat Scientist Supreme! 2 x Tasers (Craft at Pym's Armory! OR Peggy Carter Craft Taser, 6h)


M.O.D.O.K.: M.O.D.O.K. wins!
Scientist Supreme: You haven't won anything. Look at you. You'll always be a loser.
M.O.D.O.K.: You're right. M.O.D.O.K. can't win...
Scientist Supreme: Help me beat the Avengers, and I'll let you join A.I.M. again. I can always use a new doorstop.
M.O.D.O.K.: M.O.D.O.K. wasn't finished with his sentence. M.O.D.O.K. can't win until Scientist Supreme gets what he deserves...
Reward: 10 Tridents 


Evil Genius
Loki starts

Loki: They tell me you're the one who designed the cells capable of holding my parents.
Scientist Supreme: I did, and I can do it again. I know you want to rule their kingdom. Help me get rid of the Avengers, and you can have Asgard.
Loki: I have always wanted to rule Asgard...
Scientist Supreme: It's all yours. One world is enough for me.
Loki: But ever since you endangered my mother, the only thing I want is your head.

Defeat Scientist Supreme 3 Times!

Loki: I think I'll drag this out. Your muffled screams of agony are like sweet lies whispered in my ear.
Scientist Supreme: If you don't kill me, I'll burn Asgard to the ground. I'll destroy everyone you ever loved.
Loki: I was always going to kill you.
Reward: 10 Tridents 


That's Not Science!
Iron Man starts


Hank Pym: You're giving science a terrible name!
Scientist Supreme: You're one to talk. You think I'm not aware of the hundreds of insane versions of you wreaking havoc across time and space?
Hank Pym: You'd be right if I hadn't recently invented a weapon capable of eliminating every last one!
Scientist Supreme: That's not possible...
Hank Pym: That's survival of the fittest!

Defeat Scientist Supreme 5 Times!

Hank Pym: It's a shame! We could have done great work together!
Scientist Supreme: I don't work with certifiable maniacs.
Hank Pym: I work with at least five!
Reward: 10 Tridents


M.O.D.O.K. Means War
Jarvis starts


M.O.D.O.K.: It's time for M.O.D.O.K.'s journey to meet its awesome conclusion.
Scientist Supreme: I may not win this war, but putting an end to your pitiful existence will be a satisfactory consolation prize.
M.O.D.O.K.: Enough talking. It's M.O.D.O.K. time.

Defeat Scientist Supreme 7 Times!

Scientist Supreme: I hope you don't expect me to beg for mercy.
Odin: I expect you to continue drawing breath as long as you watch your tone. We don't want to destroy you, Scientist Supreme. Your mind can still serve a purpose.
Scientist Supreme: I'll never work with you...
Odin: We have other ways of using your mind...
Reward: 10 Tridents


Academy's Most Wanted
Iron Man starts


Nick Fury
: M.O.D.O.K. wants to help you build Scientist Supreme's cell.
Iron Man: Are you sure that's a good idea?
Nick Fury: He needs some closure.
Iron Man: What if he wants to build the most twisted cell ever?
Nick Fury: Find a way to make it even worse.

Get Scientist Supreme's Cell!

Reward: 10 Tridents
 

Shipshape
Jarvis starts?

Scientist Supreme: I've updated my battleship's weapons and adaptive systems. It will immediately craft a specific defense for every Helicarrier attack.
J.A.R.V.I.S.: I'm well aware, sir. I've been inside of your system for some time.
Scientist Supreme: That's not possible...
J.A.R.V.I.S.: Few things are impossible, sir. The Starks have proved that time and time again.
Scientist Supreme: If you hacked A.I.M.'s systems, why haven't you shut it down?
J.A.R.V.I.S.: Revealing that information could damage the plans of young Mr. Stark and his allies, but rest assured that it's simply a matter of time.

Defeat the A.I.M. Battleship! 1 x Force Field (Defeat Scientist Supreme)


The Leader: I'm still willing to help you escape if you reveal your face.
Scientist Supreme: Why?
The Leader: No one has ever seen you without the helmet. Some think you're a grotesque cyborg who's become one with his armor. Some think you're a clone of Hank Pym. I think you're just a tiny little man who built himself a big ol' suit.
Scientist Supreme: You'll have to kill me first.
The Leader: Because you really are a tiny little guy?! I hope so, I bet one of your henchmen twenty-five bucks.
Reward: 10 Tridents




Everything is Golden
Black Widow starts


Black Widow
: I don't like that look...
Nick Fury: I only have three expressions.
Black Widow: You're good at hiding what you're thinking, but I'm the best at reading people.
Nick Fury: Wearing the Infinity Gauntlet set off alarms with everyone who's ever come into contact with it. We have at least two space ships incoming. Something else that I always thought was just a legend...
Black Widow: Can the Gauntlet stop them?
Nick Fury: I don't know. Depends on if they have one of their own...

Black Widow Search for Clues, 1m

Yondu: I heard y'all need some help!
Nick Fury: What do you know about fighting Celestials?
Yondu: I heard y'all need some help from anybody but me!
Reward: 10 Tridents 


WORLD NEWS: LEGENDARY VICTORY

Legendary news from Avengers Academy as the heroes and faculty have teamed to defeat the coalition of evil, focusing their powers on imprisoning A.I.M.'s Scientist Supreme.

Director Fury unsurprisingly had no comment on his shocking possession of the fabled Infinity Gauntlet, and what this might mean for future intergalactic adventures. World News has learned that he's already sent the Guardians of the Galaxy to investigate potential threats, and recruit the most powerful cosmic heroes they can find.


In related news, I might finally use that telescope that's been sitting in my closet since 1995.

... Second earthquake this year shakes East Coast ... Governor sweats through toupée during press conference ... Super Hero Dance-Off continues for seventh consecutive month ...



LEGENDARY PRIZES

Everyday I'm Hoverin'
Loki starts


Pepper Potts
: Is this the same platform you used to attack us last year?
The Leader: Yes. Do you think it's in poor taste to park it right next to the building I spent two weeks repeatedly shooting with a gamma cannon?
Pepper Potts: I do. I think it will bring back bad memories for a lot of the faculty...
The Leader: I just installed hydraulics and a twelve disc CD changer, so...

Get the Hoverbase! 2 x Green Torpedoes (Defeat the A.I.M. Battleship!), 1650 Tridents, 10s


Red Hulk: This thing brings back bad memories...
The Leader: From when I controlled your mind, and forced you to do my bidding?
Red Hulk: From the time you lost control on the way here, and we kept spinning in circles, and A-Bomb threw up a whole pizza on me.
The Leader: I remember. It was literally a whole pizza...
A-Bomb: Yeah, for some reason the fact that it looked untouched but slobbery made it way grosser.
Reward: 10 Tridents


Brilliant!
Wasp starts


The Leader
: It worked! How do you feel?!
Leader's Lemur: Scintillating.
The Leader: I finally perfected the formula to give any living creature inimitable intelligence using gamma radiation!
Leader's Lemur: Magnanimous.
The Leader: Together we can defeat Scientist Supreme, and create an infinite army of ingenious animal Avengers!
Leader's Lemur: Efflorescence.
The Leader: Please tell me your powers aren't limited to saying multisyllabic words...
Leader's Lemur: Tintinnabulation.

Get Leader's Lemur! 5 x Black Torpedoes, 5 x Gold Torpedoes, 5 x Green Torpedoes, 3290 Tridents



Scientist Supreme: Tell me everything you know about what Leader is planning.
Leader's Lemur: Ailurophile.
Scientist Supreme: A cat lover? He's working with one of the feline-themed heroes? Which one? Tigra? Black Panther? Hellcat? Black Cat? Also, what is the deal with these people and cats?
Leader's Lemur: Insouciance.
Scientist Supreme: You'd better start caring. If you don't help me figure out how to defeat the Avengers, I'll have your hide.
Leader's Lemur: Embrocation.
Scientist Supreme: Are you hitting on me right now?
Reward: 10 Tridents




Fly Like Fury!

Wasp starts

S.H.I.E.L.D. Recruit: We're calling in a second Helicarrier for you since the Avengers are using yours to attack A.I.M.'s battleship.
Nick Fury: Just get me the Furycarrier. It's my own miniature Helicarrier.
S.H.I.E.L.D. Recruit: That's adorable.
Nick Fury: ...
S.H.I.E.L.D. Recruit: I mean, that's badass, sir. Mr. Fury, sir. Mr. Director Fury, sit. Mr. Director Nicholas Fury, sir...I'm leaving now.

Get the Furycarrier! 40 x Helicarrier Keys (Defeat Scientist Supreme), 20680 Tridents


Reward: 10 Tridents


Get Cyborg Leader!
Iron Man starts

M.O.D.O.K.: Awesome robotic augementations!
Cyborg Leader: I've always wanted a body as powerful as my brain. I finally decided to build one.
M.O.D.O.K.: M.O.D.O.K. only wants to make Scientist Supreme pay for threatening his friends, locking him in a windowless basement, and breaking his action figures.
Cyborg Leader: I don't think we can get your toys back, M.O.D.O.K., but we can definitely break Scientist Supreme.


Get Cyborg Leader!
- 42 Murder Modules (Defeat the A.I.M. Battleship)

Reward: 10 Tridents


UPDATE 25/4

Nick Fury Challenge (Don't forget to claim your free bobblehead in the store after completion!)
Black Widow starts

Collect Frigga's Bobblehead!
Collect J.A.R.V.I.S.'s Bobblehead!
Collect Leader's Bobblehead!

Nick Fury: Hm.
Reward: 10 Tridents   



What do you think of Episode 4 so far? Excited to unlock The Leader? Are you gonna try for Nick Fury?

Kou.

No comments:

Post a Comment