Friday 9 June 2017

Multiverse Special Event: Episode 2

Evening Avengers!!

Episode 2 of the Multiverse Special Event is now live in our games! It will end on June 15th at 3 pm PDT/6 pm EDT.
You will need to unlock Nerkkod Corgi by the end of the episode or it will disappear at that time.

***DISCLAIMER: This event I may not be able to provide as much dialogue or get info as quickly as previous events. I am not intending on buying more shards at this point in time, so once my current supply has run out, I may not be able to obtain some of the "premium" outfits or actual premium items.***


FAQ

How do I recruit Thor Noir?

Start the quest "Get Thor Noir" to invite Thor Noir! To recruit him to Avengers Academy, you'll need to turn in the following items:
- 10 Noir Films (from Episode 2 Timestream missions)
- 6 Red Timegates (Defeat Keeper Murdock OR Timestream missions)
- 6 Suspenders (Reality 2 Battles)
- 15 Fedoras (Collect from Thor Noir's Car)
Once you turn in these items, Thor Noir will join the Academy. He must be completely unlocked by the end of the event or he will disappear from the game at that time.

How do I unlock 1872 Black Widow?

1872 Black Widow is a special, limited-time outfit for Black Widow. You can get it from Van Dyne's Outfits by turning in the following items:
- 18 Cowboy Hats (Special Event Missions)
- 12 Spurs (Collect from Black Widow's Horse)
- 10 Lassos (from Timestream missions)
- 6 Holsters (from defeating Battle Zones)
- 2,770 Trophies
The outfit must be completely unlocked by the end of the event or it will disappear from the game at that time.

How do I enter Episode 2 Timestream Missions?

In order to access Episode 2 Timestream Missions you will need to place the Ultraviolet Portal from the shop. Episode 2 Timestream Missions require Photon Spheres from the Episode 1 Timestream Missions. Timestream Missions from different episodes can be run simultaneously.

How do I battle Keeper Murdock?

Finish the quest "Light and Dark" and start the quest "Defeat Keeper Murdock" to battle Keeper Murdock!
You will need Air Horns from Realities to fight Keeper Murdock. Defeating him rewards Trophies, Red Timegates, and Lightning Bugs.

How do I unlock Sheriff Steve Rogers?

Sheriff Steve Rogers is a special, limited-time outfit for Captain America. You can get it and other prizes from the Wild West Crate, available in the shop for 85 Shards!
This outfit allows Captain America to be a combatant in this event, allows him to train his own combat skills, gives a chance at bonus combat skills from Time Stream Missions, and adds fuel you need to fight all bosses to the Event Mission Board. The outfit must be completely unlocked by the end of the event or it will disappear from the game at that time.

How do I unlock Nerkkod Mockingbird?

Nerkkod Mockingbird is a special, limited-time outfit for Mockingbird. You can get it from Maestro's Horde by turning in the following items:
- 20 Time Luggage (from Reality Heroic battles)
- 9 Hammers of Nerkkod (from Timestream Missions)
This outfit allows Mockingbird to be a combatant in this event. The outfit must be completely unlocked by the end of the quest's timer or it will disappear from the game at that time.


NEW SHOP ITEMS


Wild West Crate, 85 Shards
Steampunk Airship, 545 Shards, drops 6 Red Timegates per day


QUESTS

Light and Dark
Loki starts

Loki: It is time to come home, my brother from another thunder.
Thor Noir: You ain't no brother of mine.
Loki: I am so many things. All that's important is that you're on my side.
Thor Noir: How do I know I can trust you?
Loki: You don't. That's why it's so much more entertaining when you're on my side.

Free Thor Noir!

THOR NOIR

Maestro
: You've decided to betray me for the Avengers? That's fine. I wouldn't mind adding another dead Thor to my collection.
Thor Noir: I told you if you lied to me, I'd be coming for you next.
Maestro: Heroes tell me things all the time. It's why I start by removing their tongues.
Thor Noir: I ain't in this to be a hero. I'm in it to make the bad guys pay.
Reward: 10 Trophies


Get Thor Noir!
Loki starts

Thor: Brother of gloom! Is it true you are joining us at the Academy?!
Thor Noir: Verily.
Thor: Who will possibly be able to stop the combined might of three Thors?!
Thor Noir: Nobody. That's who.

Recruit Thor Noir!
- 10 Noir Films (from Episode 2 Timestream missions)
- 6 Red Timegates (Defeat Keeper Murdock OR Timestream missions)
- 6 Suspenders (Reality 2 Battles)
- 15 Fedoras (Collect from Thor Noir's Car)

RECRUITED

Pepper Potts: Welcome to Avengers Academy, Thor Noir! Is there anything we can get for you?
Thor Noir: Just a place to hang my hammer.
Pepper Potts: Literally or figuratively?
Thor Noir: I don't know what none of that means.
Reward: 10 Trophies


Lightning Strikes Pt. 1
Thor Noir starts

Loki: Great, as if two Thors weren't enough. What will we call you? Thoir Noir? Thor Nor? Mullet Man?
Thor Noir: In my timeline, you are far less annoying, and far more dangerous.
Loki: I take great offense to that. I'm dangerous in every timeline.

Thor Noir Dark and Stormy, 2m

Reward: 10 Trophies 


Get 1872 Black Widow!
Black Widow starts

Tigra: This better not be part of some wild west fashion shoot no one told me about...
1872 Black Widow: The only shooting around here will be my quick draw versus Maestro's thick skull.
Tigra: Girl, if looks could kill, you wouldn't even need weapons.
1872 Black Widow: I never need weapons. They just make it more fun.

Get 1872 Black Widow!
- 18 Cowboy Hats (Special Event Missions)
- 12 Spurs (Collect from Black Widow's Horse)
- 10 Lassos (Enter The Timestream!)
- 6 Holsters (Defeat Battle Zones 2:1-4)
- 2,770 Trophies

Captain America: You look dangerous. And cool. But mostly dangerous.
1872 Black Widow: I've been training with the quickest draw in 1872.
Captain America: Alternate me?
1872 Black Widow: You know it's alternate me, Cap.

UNLOCKED

Reward: 10 Trophies

The Cowboy Way Pt. 1

Black Widow starts


1872 Black Widow
: I like this outfit, but it could be a little more practical.
Captain America: I tried doing a backflip kick in jeans once. Never again.
1872 Black Widow: Try it in an evening gown.

Black Widow Catch and Release, 5m

Reward: 10 Trophies


Defeat Keeper Murdock!
Captain America 2099 starts

Maestro: You're next in line to prove your worth, Keeper Murdock. I pulled you out of that hellish dimension because I could see you had talent. Prove it by finishing the Avengers.
Keeper Murdock: Why aren't you fighting them yourself?
Maestro: I'm waiting for someone special.
Keeper Murdock: Thanos.
Maestro: I suppose you should have been a lawyer in every reality.
Keeper Murdock: I don't understand what you mean.
Maestro: You don't have to, Murdock. You just have to do what I say.

KEEPER MURDOCK

Defeat Keeper Murdock! Air Horns (Defeat Battle Zones 2: 1-8 OR Wild West Crate)

Kingpin: This is certainly interesting...
Keeper Murdock: Who are you?
Kingpin: Someone who recognises talent, and understands how to maximize its potential.
Keeper Murdock: I work for Maestro. He saved me. Told me the Avengers are a plague that's spreading across the multiverse.
Kingpin: We're on the verge of a new world, Mr. Murdock. Let me know if you're ever looking for a new employer.
Reward: 10 Trophies


Double Dare
Black Widow starts


Daredevil
: You're...
Keeper Murdock
: You. The version of you who didn't betray mankind by working with the Avengers to turn the multiverse into a living hell.
Daredevil: Is that what Maestro told you?
Keeper Murdock: I'm blind, and I can see it for myself.
Daredevil: I guess we do have a lot in common.
Keeper Murdock: What do you mean?
Daredevil: We both have to learn everything the hard way.

Defeat Keeper Murdock 3 Times!

Nebula: You remind me of me.
Keeper Murdock: Because we're both bald?
Nebula: Because we're both angry. But knowing you're bald makes me hate you slightly less.
Keeper Murdock: You don't understand where I'm from. What these heroes have done to my world.
Nebula: You're from a place of pain, and have been manipulated by a tyrant. I understand you perfectly.
Reward: 10 Trophies
Devil of Avengers Academy
Loki starts

Loki: Are you a lawyer like your counterpart?
Keeper Murdock: No.
Loki: That's a shame. I was looking forward to besting another devil with my godly lawyering.
Keeper Murdock: I guess you'll have to settle for trying to beat me in a fight.
Loki: You will learn that I would much rather dance than fight. And I never settle for anything.

Defeat Keeper Murdock 5 Times!

Reward: 10 Trophies

 The Quiet Storm
Iron Man starts

Thor Noir: Maestro is plotting something big. It's like he's looking right through us.
1872 Black Widow: He's waiting for Thanos. He thinks that if he takes us out too early, Thanos will lose interest, and never bother coming.
Thor Noir: You used to letting bullies push you around like pawns?
1872 Black Widow: I don't get used to villains. I get even.

Thor Noir Dark and Stormy, 15m
Black Widow Catch and Release, 15m
Upgrade Chronopolis! 5550 Trophies, 5 Red Timegates, Clear Battle Zone 2:8

Maestro: Where is he?
Ronan: My agent at the Academy sent him a message. Thanos will arrive shortly.
Maestro: If he waits too long, there won't be anything left but a puddle of Avengers parts.
Ronan: Thanos only wants the Infinity Gauntlet. He will gladly go through you, me, and every Avenger in every universe to get it.
Reward: 10 Trophies


MAESTRO'S HOARD

Dark Horse

Black Widow starts


Wasp: You got a cute new horse!
1872 Black Widow: It's not too dark and gloomy for you?
Wasp: No, because it's the perfect amount of dark and gloomy for you!

Get Black Widow's Horse! 1 x Blue Timegate, 1230 Trophies, 10s

Nick Fury: Hopefully, patrolling the campus with this horse will keep you from snooping around my vaults.
1872 Black Widow: Do you have any idea how many times I was a double agent before I got here? Multitasking is my specialty.
Reward: 10 Trophies



Noirmobile

Loki starts

Thor Noir: Touch my car and my hammer touches you. Got it?
Loki: Calm your angry little mind. I have no desire to place my hands on your bullet-ridden jalopy.
Thor Noir: Good, 'cuz that treasure needs to stay in that trunk.
Loki: Is it cursed? You wouldn't know, but I have a thing for cursed treasure.

Get Thor Noir's Car! 1 x Blue Timegate, 2 x Red Timegates (Defeat Keeper Murdock! OR Thor Noir Timestream OR Sheriff Steve Rogers Timestream, 1880 Trophies, 10s

Thor Noir: Loki has his eye on my car...
Wasp: If you didn't want anyone looking at it, why did you add all that gold?
Thor Noir: I got a thing for gold. Guess it's in the blood.
Wasp: I got a thing for gold too! And for Thors!
Reward: 10 Trophies


Corgi the Ocean Breaker
Mockingbird starts

Enchantress: Is this filthy Midgardian air finally polluting my mind, or am I seeing a beast that looks just like you?
Nerkkod Mockingbird: I dressed my corgi up to look like me. Isn't he cute?
Enchantress: Absolutely.
Nerkkod Mockingbird: You said something nice. I always only hear you saying something mean.
Enchantress: I have a love of animals. And if you tell anyone, I will kill you.

Get Nerkkod Corgi! 15 x Lightning Bugs (Defeat Keeper Murdock), 12020 Trophies, 10s

Reward: 10 Trophies


Get Nerkkod Mockingbird!
Falcon starts

Sif: This is the look of a god, and the hammer of a true warrior!
Nerkkod Mockingbird: A version of me was wearing it in alternate Asgard. Are these helmets supposed to be so heavy?
Sif: Verily! You can pound your enemies into the ground with your hammer or your helmet?
Nerkkod Mockingbird: I guess it's nice to have options.

Get Nerkkod Mockingbird!
- 20 Time Luggage (from Reality Heroic battles)
- 9 Hammers of Nerkkod (from Timestream Missions)

Reward: 10 Trophies


What do you think of Episode 2 of the Multiverse Special Event so far? Excited to recruit Thor Noir? What do you think of Nerkkod Mockingbird? It's pretty cool they're including more varied characters, even if it's a "premium" skin.

Kou.

1 comment: