Thursday 9 March 2017

Monsters Unleashed Character Profile: Moon Girl

World's Smartest
Iron Man starts

Nick Fury: We've been looking for you a long time, Moon Girl.
Moon Girl: You think I don't know? It's hard enough hiding a dinosaur from the public. Even worse keeping him away from S.H.I.E.L.D.
Nick Fury: How'd you do it?
Moon Girl: I made my own dielectric metasurface cloak. It would've been better, but I only had sandwich bags and pencil lead.
Nick Fury: You must be pretty smart.
Moon Girl: I'm the smartest person in the whole world. It's not bragging if you can back it up.

Free Moon Girl! 15 Space Herbs


Iron Man: I heard you're the smartest person in the world...
Moon Girl: I heard you're number three. Not that anyone's counting. Number three is really impressive.
Iron Man: How old are you?
Moon Girl: Nine.
Iron Man: When I was nine, I was still playing with my Captain America action figurines...
Moon Girl: I keep mine in the packaging to maximize their long-term value.
Reward: 10 Space Herbs


Get Moon Girl!
Iron Man starts

Devil Dinosaur: REEEEEORRRAAAHHHHH!
Moon Girl: Just because you're under Fin Fang Foom's telepathic control, doesn't mean you get to roar at me.
Devil Dinosaur: Rrowwl?
Moon Girl: I can't stay mad at you, Devil Dinosaur...


Recruit Moon Girl!
- Collect 6 Moon Posters (Collect from Moon Girl's Moon Rocket)
- Collect 42 Backpacks (Special Event Missions)
- Collect 12 Red Pterodactyls (Defeat Devil Dinosaur)
- Collect 2620 Space Herbs 


Pepper Potts: Welcome to Avengers Academy, Moon Girl! We're so happy you're finally here! Is there anything special I can get for you?
Moon Girl: Thanks! I'm mostly excited to have access to all of the Academy's tech and materials.
Pepper Potts: Great! I'll be happy to answer your questions.
Moon Girl: I'm really interested in metallurgical analysis of Vibranium. Mostly metallography, microhardness testing, and scanning electron microscopy. Do you have a scanning electron microscope for high resolution microstructural examination?
Pepper Potts: Maybe Tony Stark should give you the tour...
Reward: 10 Space Herbs


Super-Genius Pt. 1
Moon Girl starts

Iron Man: Show me some of your inventions!
Moon Girl: Cool! I just finished a pair of spring-loaded rocket skates.
Iron Man: With missile launchers?!
Moon Girl: ...No. 
Iron Man: I'll check 'em out anyway!

Moon Girl Test Skates! 1m
Iron Man Get Some Fresh Air, 1m

Iron Man: The joy I get from your awesome creativity counters the jealousy caused by you being smarter than me!
Moon Girl: You haven't stopped smiling for a really long time...
Iron Man: I might only be the third smartest person in the world, but I'll always be the best at burying my feelings!
Reward: 10 Space Herbs Super-Genius Pt. 2
Moon Girl starts

Iron Man: I don't know why I feel threatened by you...
Moon Girl: Isn't it because I'm smarter than you?
Iron Man: Yes. And thank you for constantly reminding me. Point is, we should be working together. Two geniuses are better than one, and every new invention makes the world a little bit safer.
Moon Girl: Even Ultron?
Iron Man: That was Pym's fault. What number is he on the smartest list?
Moon Girl: Four.
Iron Man: Yesssssssss.
 

Moon Girl Tinker With Tony's Tech, 1m, requires Iron Man

Iron Man: Do you have any idea how long I've been tinkering with that tech?
Moon Girl: Thirteen months?
Iron Man: You are good.
Reward: 10 Space Herbs

Super-Genius Pt. 3
Moon Girl startsIron Man: You have the inventing part down, but do you know how to fight?
Moon Girl: I mean, I've never really punched anything...
Iron Man: We're super-geniuses, Moon Girl. We build stuff to punch for us...

Upgrade Moon Girl! 24 x Red Pterodactyls, 3370 Space Herbs
Moon Girl Unboxing! 1m

Moon Girl: Thanks for you help, Tony. There's still so much I can learn from you.
Iron Man: You mean I might actually be a little smarter?
Moon Girl: Nope.
Iron Man: You really do remind me of me.
Moon Girl: Is that a good thing?
Iron Man: It's the best thing.
Reward: 10 Space Herbs


Extracurricular Activities Pt. 1
Moon Girl starts

Loki: Aren't you a little young for Avengers Academy, Lunar Lady?
Moon Girl: Aren't you a little old to be making up dumb nicknames?
Loki: Exactly how old do you think I am?!
Moon Girl: I'm not an expert in Frost Giant physiology, but judging by your looks, and everything I know about Asgardian history, I'd say about...two thousand.
Loki: You honestly think I look two thousand years old?
Moon Girl: Don't get me wrong. You look really good for two thousand. But you definitely don't look one thousand...
Loki: Is it my forehead? This morning I noticed a wrinkle on my forehead that my sorcery can't conceal...

Moon Girl Test Skates!
2m

Loki Wield Sorcery, 1m

Wasp: Moon Girl! How's everything going so far?!
Moon Girl: Pretty good. The guys here are kind of insecure.
Wasp: Boys are totally insecure!
Moon Girl: I don't really understand boys...
Wasp: Nobody does! They're sooooooooo weird!
Reward: 10 Space Herbs

Extracurricular Activities Pt. 2
Moon Girl starts

Hank Pym: Moon Girl! It's an honor to meet the smartest person in the world!
Moon Girl: You aren't upset that I'm smarter than you?
Hank Pym: Of course not! I;m happy being the fourth smartest in the world! In some other worlds, I'm the smartest! In more than one world, I'm a giant zombie!
Moon Girl: That's weird...
Hank Pym: That's science! But enough about me! Tell me about your next project!
Moon Girl: I want to experiment with consciousness transference and neuralkinesis. I want to make sure no one can ever take control of Devil Dinosaur's mind again. Even if it means switching minds with him.
Hank Pym: THAT'S SUPER-GENIUS GIANT DINOSAUR SWAPPING CONSCIOUSNESS SCIENCE!

Upgrade Moon Girl! 42 x Red Pterodactyls, 4980 Space Herbs

RANK 3

Moon Girl Work on Projects, 1m


Hank Pym: Did you discover a way to swap consciousness with Devil Dinosaur?
Moon Girl: I didn't have to discover anything...
Hank Pym: What do you mean?
Moon Girl: I found out it's one of my powers.
Hank Pym: That's...a genuinely shocking development!

Reward: 10 Space Herbs


Dinosaur Girl Pt. 1
Moon Girl starts

Moon Girl: Rrowwlll!
Hank Pym: I'm assuming this means you've swapped consciousness with Devil Dinosaur. If that's the case, we should get you somewhere safe to avoid hurting yourself or others.
Moon Girl: REEEEEORRRAAAHHHHH!
Hank Pym: I'm glad we agree!

Moon Girl Deal With Dinosaur Brain, 3m

Moon Girl: That was new...
Hank Pym: Incredible! You have to be the first human to ever swap minds with a dinosaur! You seemed to even gain more control as time passed! You were nearly speaking through Devil Dinosaur!
Moon Girl: I'd be more excited, but I have a dinosaur-sized headache...
Hank Pym: I'll be excited enough for everyone!
Reward: 10 Space Herbs

Dinosaur Girl Pt. 2
Moon Girl starts

Iron Man: I heard you switched minds with a dinosaur! Classic Avengers Academy!.
Moon Girl: Thanks. It was kind of fun controlling a dinosaur, but it's scary to think about him controlling me. I know he wouldn't hurt me on purpose, but he's not the most graceful of dinosaurs...
Iron Man: Are you thinking what I'm always thinking?!
Moon Girl: I need a new suit of armor.
Iron Man: SQUEEEEEEEEEE!

Upgrade Moon Girl! 66 x Red Pterodactyls, 7310 Space Herbs
Moon Girl Study Stark Tech, 1m

Moon Girl: Thanks for letting me study your armor collection. You should really finish that Hulkbuster. I mean, my friend is a Hulk, but it's just too awesome.
Iron Man: I can make you your own Hulkbuster. Moonbuster? Dinobuster? I already know I'm gonna be too excited to sleep tonight.
Moon Girl: Thanks, Tony, but I'm an inventor too. I'd rather make something for myself.
Iron Man: When I grow up, I wanna be just like you.
Reward: 10 Space Herbs  


Reach Your Potential Pt. 1
Moon Girl starts

Iron Man: Tell me about your armor ideas!
Moon Girl: I'm thinking it'll be more like a battle suit.
Iron Man: Tell me about your battle suit ideas!
Moon Girl: I wanna add a back-mounted rotor for sustained flight. A taser gun. A sneeze powder launcher. A hand crank air raid siren. A manually discharged soda blaster system...What do you think? 
Iron Man: It's fine...I'll be fine...I just love everything so much...

Moon Girl Tinker With Tony's Tech, 4m, requires Iron Man
Moon Girl Unboxing! 1m

Moon Girl: As soon as I figure out how to add more force to my spring-loaded boxing gloves, I should be ready to build my battle suit.
Iron Man: Then what?
Moon Girl: That's a really good question...
Iron Man: Well, I am the third smartest person in the world.
Reward: 10 Space Herbs

Reach Your Potential Pt. 2
Moon Girl starts

Iron Man: I built you a lab.
Moon Girl: What?!
Iron Man: You wanted to build your own battle suit. I wanted to build you a state-of-the-art lab to build your own battle suit. And whatever else you wanna build.
Moon Girl: I can't...it's too much...
Iron Man: You deserve it. Besides, I wanna keep you close so I can steal ideas from the smartest person in the world.

Upgrade Moon Girl! 96 x Red Pterodactyls, 11960 Space Herbs

RANK 5 + ALL RANKS

Moon Girl Access Secret Lab, 5m

Moon Girl: What do you think?! I know you would've put added more missiles and racing stripes, but I'm trying to figure out my own style.
Iron Man: It's...a really...good style...
Moon Girl: Are you crying again?
Iron Man: I just love battle suits so much...
Reward: 10 Space Herbs   


What do you think of Moon Girl? Have you recruited her yet? Any favourite actions or phrases?

Kou. 


MOON GIRL'S PHRASES

Who are you calling kid?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment