Friday 3 March 2017

Monsters Unleashed Premium Character Profile: Amadeus Cho

*WORK IN PROGRESS*


Get Amadeus Cho! (Quest time limited 3d)
Iron Man starts

Hulk: You're Hulk?
Amadeus Cho: I'm Amadeus Cho. I worked with you as Bruce Banner all the time. You don't remember me?
Hulk: Cho is puny.
Amadeus Cho: I still am sometimes. I absorbed some of your excess gamma radiation, so now I can use this device on my arm to transform into a Hulk anytime I want.
Hulk: You talk fancy.
Amadeus Cho: I maintain my intelligence and emotional stability after the transformation. I still have a temper, but compared to you, it's...puny.
Hulk: You think you're better than Hulk?
Amadeus Cho: No way! You're the original. You're still the best. I'm perfectly happy being brilliant and totally awesome.
Hulk: Awesome Hulks fist bump.


Get Amadeus Cho and get a bonus of 600 Space Herb! 525 Shards



Pepper Potts: Welcome to Avengers Academy, Amadeus! Is there anything we can get for you?
Amadeus Cho: Food. Please. I need to consume a lot of calories after performing an infinite number of unimaginably complex and simultaneous calculations. And as a Hulk. And after Hulking out. Basically, I eat a lot.
Pepper Potts: We bring a food truck in just for Hulk three times a day...
Amadeus Cho: Perfect! I'll have what Hulk's having!
Pepper Potts: Will you try to eat the truck? Sometimes he tries to eat the truck.
Amadeus Cho: No...
Pepper Potts: Great! Eating the truck really limits your options.


Reward: 600 Space Herbs


Totally Awesome! Pt. 1

Hank Pym: Amadeus Cho! I'm so excited to have another super-scientist of your caliber at Avengers Academy!
Amadeus Cho: Thanks! I use Pym Particles all the time. I've been shrinking and collecting a bunch of these creatures to try and solve our monster problem.
Hank Pym: Amazing! I'm hoping to use your hypercomputer mind to solve a problem of my own!
Amadeus Cho: What's the problem?
Hank Pym: It's incredibly complicated! Just begin by simultaneously analyzing six hundred sixteen information streams by identifying the variables and quantum possibilities, and storing the results in your eidetic memory!
Amadeus Cho: Right. I'll start with the simple stuff...

Amadeus Enter Hypermind, 1m

Amadeus Cho: I implemented my findings from the information stream study into your database.
Hank Pym: Fantastic!
Amadeus Cho: Are you gonna tell me what it's really about?
Hank Pym: What do you mean?
Amadeus Cho: You want me to recognize and analyze the patterns without sharing any actual information. Everything you gave me is in code.
Hank Pym: You'll have to trust me when I tell you that what I'm concealing is for your own good...
Amadeus Cho: Do you know what's the best thing about being me, Professor Pym? I don't have to do anything I don't wanna do.
Reward: 10 Space Herbs

Totally Awesome! Pt. 2
Amadeus starts

Hulk: What wrong, puny Cho? Sad scientists burn out Hulk.
Amadeus Cho: I'm not sad, I'm exhausted from running calculations for Professor Pym. I need to eat. Everything.
Hulk: Monster Arena has special menu for Hulks!
Amadeus Cho: That's convenient...
Hulk: Tell 'em Hulk sent you!

Amadeus Refuel, 4m

Hulk: Puny Cho look less weak!
Amadeus Cho: You are definitely not the strongest there is at compliment. But yeah, I feel better. Thanks for the tip on the food at the Monster Arena.
Hulk: HULK SMASH DINNER RECOMMENDATIONS!
Reward: 10 Space Herbs 

Totally Awesome! Pt. 3
Amadeus starts

Loki: You don't look like a Hulk. You also don't look any better than a Hulk. So...
Amadeus Cho: I can use gamma radiation to change back and forth when I want.
Loki: Does it make you sad to know that you had to copy someone else's powers to become relevant?
Amadeus Cho: I didn't have to become a Hulk to be powerful.
Loki: Prove it. I double goat dare you.
Amadeus Cho: That's not even a thing.
Loki: In Asgard, that's a thing.

Upgrade Amadeus Cho! 28 x Red Pterodactyls (Defeat Devil Dinosaur OR Collect from the Monster Cave), 3770 Space Herbs
Amadeus HULK DUNK! 1m
Loki Wield Sorcery, 1m
  
Loki: I rarely ignore an opportunity to comment on the failure of my classmates, but in this case, I think silence will cause the worst burn.
Amadeus Cho: I'm wearing the wrong shoes.
Loki: And the wrong legs.
Reward: 10 Space Herbs


Brain Freeze Pt. 1
Amadeus starts

Iron Man: You alright? I hope you're not mad that I'm the third smartest person in the world, and you're only number eight. I'm still mad about not being number one, so I get it.
Amadeus Cho: I just met Loki.
Iron Man: I always wondered why them let him greet people as soon as they show up. Did he give you a nickname? Himalayas Bro? Almost Famous Toe? Awful Heinous Pistachio?
Amadeus Cho: He just made me feel weak.
Iron Man: Compared to most people here, we are weak. That's why I put on armor, and you put on Hulk muscles. But there's nothing they can put on to become geniuses.
Amadeus Cho: I should be using my brains. Figuring out a way to get strong without having to go full Hulk mode. Thanks Tony.
Iron Man: No problem. I'll always be five spots higher on the smartest list, so don't be afraid to ask for help from a superior genius.

Amadeus Enter Hypermind, 3m
Iron Man Do Super-Science, 3m

Iron Man: I think I have a good idea of a way for you to get stronger without going full Hulk.
Amadeus Cho: Me too. What did you come up with?
Iron Man: I don't want to tell you.
Amadeus Cho: Why?
Iron Man: Because I have an even better idea...
Reward: 10 Space Herbs

Brain Freeze Pt. 2
Amadeus starts

Amadeus Cho: What's your great idea for making me stronger without becoming a Hulk?
Iron Man: We might not be the strongest ones here, but we're some of the smartest. Our brains and our creativity is what makes us powerful.
Amadeus Cho: What are you getting at?
Iron Man: I don't want you to get stronger without becoming a Hulk, I want to help you become an even stronger Hulk...

Upgrade Amadeus Cho! 48 x Red Pterodactyls (Defeat Devil Dinosaur OR Collect from the Monster Cave), 5950 Space Herbs
Amadeus Run Gamma Tests, 1m
Iron Man Tinker With Tech, 1h

Reward: 10 Space Herbs



What do you think of Amadeus Cho? Are you planning on purchasing him? If not, why not?

Kou.

No comments:

Post a Comment