Thursday 22 June 2017

Multiverse Special Event: Episode 3

Evening Avengers!!

Episode 3 of the Multiverse Special Event is now live in our games! It will end on June 22nd at 3 pm PDT/ 6 pm EDT.
Complete the quest "The Quiet Storm" to begin Episode 3! Finish all gold-starred quests to advance. You will need to unlock Spider-Woman's Dragon by the end of the episode or it will disappear at that time.

***DISCLAIMER: This event I may not be able to provide as much dialogue or get info as quickly as previous events. I am not intending on buying more shards at this point in time, so once my current supply has run out, I may not be able to obtain some of the "premium" outfits or actual premium items.***


FAQ

How do I recruit Longbow?

Start the quest "Get Longbow" to invite Longbow! To recruit him to Avengers Academy, you'll need to turn in the following items:
- 10 Tights (from Episode 3 Timestream missions)
- 6 Purple Timegates
(from fighting Ghost Rider 2099 and Timestream missions)
- 6 Feathers
(from Reality 3)
- 8 Arrows
(Collect from Longbow's Archer Tower)

Once you turn in these items, Longbow will join the Academy. He must be completely unlocked by the end of the event or he will disappear from the game at that time.

How do I unlock Steampunk Iron Man?

Steampunk Iron Man is a special, limited-time outfit for Iron Man. You can get it from Van Dyne's Outfits by turning in the following items:
- 22 Brass Gears (Special Event Missions)
- 8 Coals (Collect from Iron Man's Airship)
- 10 Lightning Bottles (from Timestream missions)
- 6 Steam Engine (from defeating Battle Zones)
- 3950 Trophies
The outfit must be completely unlocked by the end of the event or it will disappear from the game at that time.

How do I open Maestro's Chests?

Collect Skeleton Keys from the Mission Board to open Maestro's Chests!
Maestro's Chests contain Trophies and Portal Blasters. They also have a chance of dropping Nightshade.

How do I enter Episode 3 Timestream Missions?

In order to access Episode 3 Timestream Missions, you will need to place Spider-Gwen's Portal from the shop. Episode 3 Timestream Missions require Magic Timepieces from the Episode 2 Timestream Missions. Timestream Missions from different episodes can be run simultaneously.


How do I fight Ghost Rider 2099?

Finish the quest "Treasure Hunt" and begin the quest "Defeat Ghost Rider 2099" to battle Ghost Rider 2099!
You will need Signal Disruptors from Realities to fight Ghost Rider 2099. Defeating him rewards Trophies, Purple Timegates, and Turkey Legs.

How do I unlock Assassin Taskmaster?

Assassin Taskmaster is a special, limited-time outfit for Taskmaster. You can get it from Maestro's Horde by turning in the following items:
- 25 Time Luggage (from Reality Heroic battles)
- 65 Nightshade
(from Maestro's Chest)

This outfit allows Taskmaster to be a combatant in this event. The outfit must be completely unlocked by the end of the quest's timer or it will disappear from the game at that time.
Note: This outfit will NOT unlock Taskmaster. Taskmaster can only participate in battle with this outfit if you have already recruited him. 


NEW SHOP ITEMS


Multiversal Crate, 65 Shards
Groovy Dance Party!, 445 Shards, drops 6 Purple Timegates per day


QUESTS

Medieval Archer
Black Widow starts

Black Widow: I'm not really sure if I should set you free...
Longbow: My name is Longbow. I can assure you that I'm as heroic as they come.
Black Widow: It's not that, I just think two Hawkeyes might drive me crazy.
Longbow: What's a Hawkeye?

Free Longbow! 100 Trophies

LONGBOW

Mockingbird: This is...interesting.
Longbow: The interest is mutual.
Mockingbird: Yeah, I don't know. I like the tights, but it might be weird.
Longbow: Might I at least have your name?
Mockingbird: You can call me Mockingbird.
Longbow: Your beauty equals the songs they sing.
Mockingbird: Oh, you're much smoother than Clint.
Longbow: What's a Clint?
Reward: 10 Trophies

Get Longbow!

Black Widow starts


Hawkeye
: Hawkeye.
Longbow: A pleasure. I'm Longbow.
Hawkeye: What kind of arrows do you use?
Longbow: Oh, a wide variety of lengths, fletchings, and heads. It mainly depends on if I'm using them for hunting or combat. Truth be told, I find any excuse to shoot. I love arrows.
Hawkeye: You're the coolest person I've ever met.

Recruit Longbow!
- 10 Tights (from Episode 3 Timestream missions)
- 6 Purple Timegates
(from fighting Ghost Rider 2099 and Timestream missions)
- 6 Feathers
(from Reality 3)
- 8 Arrows
(Collect from Longbow's Archer Tower)


Reward: 10 Trophies


Get Steampunk Iron Man!
Iron Man starts

Steampunk Iron Man: I've always loved steam engines. Finding this design in 1602 is the closest I'll get to becoming one.
Original Wasp: You should've told me! I totally knocked someone out with a train whistle!
Steampunk Iron Man: Is it weird that I keep making chugga-chugga sounds when I walk?
Original Wasp: It's pretty weird!
Steampunk Iron Man: Chugga-chugga-choo-choo!

Get Steampunk Iron Man!
- 22 Brass Gears (Special Event Missions)
- 8 Coals (Collect from Iron Man's Airship)
- 10 Lightning Bottles (from Timestream missions)
- 6 Steam Engine (from defeating Battle Zones)
- 3950 Trophies

Wasp: It looks hot in there...
Steampunk Iron Man: When I run out of coal, my sweat powers the steam.
Wasp: Eww...
Steampunk Iron Man: ?
Wasp: I don't want to do that.

UNLOCKED
Reward: 10 Trophies
It's Getting Steamy Pt. 1
Iron Man starts

War Machine: Is this an upgrade?
Steampunk Iron Man: Believe it or not, it's more powerful than my standard suit.
War Machine: When do I get mine?
Steampunk Iron Man: It depends. Can I call you Steam Machine?
War Machine: No, I'm good.

Iron Man Feed the Machine, 5m

Reward: 10 Trophies


Treasure Hunt
Loki starts

Captain America 2099: We need to get to Maestro's loot chests if we're going to have any chance of winning this.
Original Wasp: You get the chests. I'll punch him in the beard.
Captain America 2099: Why?
Original Wasp: I've always wanted to punch a beard, but Mr. Odin is way too nice.

Get a Skeleton Key! Special Event Missions)
Open Maestro's Chest! 1 x Skeleton Key

Maestro: These Avengers are stealing my loot, and generally getting on my nerves. Destroy them for me, Ghost Rider 2099.
Ghost Rider 2099: I'm the embodiment of righteous vengeance. I don't destroy people for getting on someone's nerves.
Maestro: They're attempting to eliminate everyone in the multiverse.
Ghost Rider 2099: I guess I can destroy them for that...
Reward: 10 Trophies


Defeat Ghost Rider 2099!
Thor Noir starts

Thor Noir: What the Hel are you supposed to be?
Ghost Rider 2099: A vengeful consciousness in a robot body modelled after a demonic biker.
Thor Noir: You're making less sense instead of more.
Ghost Rider 2099: Just raise that hammer, and we can speak the timeless language of superhuman violence.

GHOST RIDER 2099

Defeat Ghost Rider 2099!

Thor Noir: You're plenty strong, but you got no skill.
Ghost Rider 2099: I have a hoverbike with supercharged turbo thrusters, eye lasers, and a flaming chainsaw for an arm. Skill is overrated.
Thor Noir: Maybe for beating on the punks where you're from, but around here, power ain't nothin' to write home about.
Reward: 10 Trophies


Ghosts and Demons
Captain America 2099 starts

Ghost Rider: Are you possessed by a demon or a serial killer?
Ghost Rider 2099: I'm not possessed by anything. I downloaded my consciousness into this robot body.
Ghost Rider: Man, you're pretty lucky.
Ghost Rider 2099: Technically, I'm dead.
Ghost Rider: Well, yeah, I mean, that part sucks, but you can't have everything.

Defeat Ghost Rider 2099 3 Times!

Reward: 10 Trophies


MAESTRO'S HOARD

The Iron Balloon
Iron Man starts
Iron Man: At last, I can fly with style!
War Machine: We fly through the air in metal suits with blasters. That's not style?
Iron Man: Oh, it definitely is. But now I have an inflatable sky motorcycle. With steam.
War Machine: That is some pretty great steam.

Get Iron Man's Airship, 1 x Red Timegate, 1890 Trophies
Pepper Potts: Do you think this is safe?
Iron Man: Nope.
Pepper Potts: Just making sure...
Reward: 10 Trophies


Longbow's Last Stand
Black Widow starts
Nick Fury: I don't know why I didn't think of a tower to defend us from Hydra and A.I.M. earlier.
Longbow: In the merry days of yore, there was no other method of defense. 
Nick Fury: I'd rather have Helicarriers, but the tower isn't too bad.

Get Longbow's Archer Tower, 2 x Purple Timegates, 2 x Blue Timegates, 2 x Red Timegates, 2910 Trophies

Iron Man: I bet the ladies dig the rustic appeal of your medieval tower.
Longbow: I find the outfit brings me all the attention I can handle.
Iron Man: Do you think I could pull off purple tights?
Longbow: No.
Iron Man: Challenge accepted.
Reward: 10 Trophies
Spider-Dragon
Loki stats

Spider-Man: You got your own dragon?! Oh man, you have no idea how jealous I am!
Medieval Spider-Woman: I know. I've never seen something so amazing and terrifying in my life.
Spider-Man: You should see my Aunt May's lasagna!

Get Spider-Woman's Dragon, 15 x Turkey Legs (Defeat Ghost Rider 2099), 19140 Trophies, 10s

Reward: 10 Trophies
Get Assassin Taskmaster! (7 Day Timer!)
Wasp starts
Wasp: This is totally awesome!
Assassin Taskmaster: Thanks. I picked it up from an alternate me. I like how the robes make a swooshing sound.
Wasp: It's perfect for dancing!
Assassin Taskmaster: And assassinating.

Get Assassin Taskmaster!
- 25 Time Luggage (from Reality Heroic battles)
- 65 Nightshade
(from Maestro's Chest)
Reward: 10 Trophies


What do you think of Episode 3 of the Multiverse Special Event so far? Excited to recruit Longbow? What do you think of Assassin Taskmaster?

Kou.

No comments:

Post a Comment