Friday 2 June 2017

Multiverse Premium Character Profile: Bucky Barnes

Bucky Barnes is new premium character you could buy during the Multiverse Special Event 2017 for 595 Shards. You will be prompted to buy him via the following optional quest.
Get Bucky Barnes! (2d Quest Timer)
Black Widow starts

Captain America: Bucky?!
Bucky Barnes: Hey, Cap! I haven't seen you this surprised since you found a Hydra's tooth in your boot!
Captain America: You're...the real you. I mean, the original you. I mean, before everything happened...
Bucky Barnes: I'm a time traveller! Gosh, I don't even remember you being this mumbly. Dum Dum was always the mumbly grumbly one.
Captain America: It's just that you're in for some surprises. So much has changed. It won't be easy...
Bucky Barnes: Then it's a good thing your old pal Bucky is here to help you out!

Get Bucky Barnes! 595 Shards

BUCKY BARNES

RECRUITED

Bucky Barnes: Hey, pal! How are you?
Winter Soldier: How are any of us? Why does it matter?
Bucky Barnes: Gosh, you seem really familiar. Did you grow up in Brooklyn?
Winter Soldier: I'm from a cold place surrounded by pain, guilt, and regret. The past is empty gray clouds, and the only future is what might have been.
Bucky Barnes: Maybe you can take me some time! I sure do love visiting new places!
Reward: 50 Shards


Up All Night To Get Bucky Pt. 1

Nick Fury: So you're the infamous Bucky Barnes? I thought you'd be shorter.
Bucky Barnes: Somethin' about standing next to Captain America makes everyone look short.
Nick Fury: Forgive me if I don't immediately trust your story. For all I know, you're a grown man pretending to be Cap's kid sidekick.
Bucky Barnes: Guess I gotta prove it. Good thing I love proving myself!

Bucky Barnes Lindy Hop! 4m

Nick Fury: I believe you.
Bucky Barnes: You're awfully trustin' for a secret agent.
Nick Fury: Kid, you just swing-danced while a big green mastermind attack the Academy. That's all the proof I need.
Reward: 10 Trophies

Up All Night To Get Bucky Pt. 2
Bucky starts

Captain America 2099
: Director Fury says you're cleared.
Bucky Barnes: Chrome-dome knows the genuine article when he sees it.
Captain America 2099: How are you so cheerful about all this? I still don't believe anything here's actually happening.
Bucky Barnes: I picked up some tricks in camp. Cap's got the All-American hero schtick, I got the kid sidekick role down. You'll see. It's all about attitude.

Bucky Barnes Play a Tune, 5m

Captain America 2099: What was a kid like you doing locked up by Maestro, anyway? I thought he wanted to collect Super Heroes, not sidekicks.
Bucky Barnes: I'm not a kid, Future Cap. I've just got a baby face.
Captain America 2099: That doesn't explain Maestro's interest. Figured he's pick off an older version of you. One with skills.
Bucky Barnes: The military wouldn't have sent me to the European Theater if I didn't have skills. I even do the stuff Cap can't.
Reward: 10 Trophies


Up All Night To Get Bucky Pt. 3
Bucky starts

Bucky Barnes: Look at the time! According to my watch, it's "punch Hydra" o'clock.
Captain America 2099: Your watch says it's time to punch Hydra?
Bucky Barnes: Every second of every day.

Upgrade Bucky Barnes! 14 x Blue Timegates (Defeat Thor Noir), 4890 Trophies
Bucky Barnes Use Your Training, 3m

Reward: 10 Trophies  




What do you think of Bucky Barnes? Did you buy him?

Kou.

No comments:

Post a Comment