Friday 2 June 2017

Multiverse Special Event is Live!

Morning Avengers!!

The Multiverse Special Event is now live in our games! In order to participate, players must download the latest update, be at Academy Level 6, and have placed Van Dyne's Outfits. Finish the quest "Multiplicity" to fully start the event! The Multiverse Special Event will end on June 29th at 3 pm PDT/6 pm EDT.

Episode 1 of the Multiverse Special Event ends on June 8th at 3 pm PDT/6 pm EDT. Complete all gold-starred quests to advance!

***DISCLAIMER: This event I may not be able to provide as much dialogue or get info as quickly as previous events. I am not intending on buying more shards at this point in time, so once my current supply has run out, I may not be able to obtain some of the "premium" outfits or actual premium items.***


FAQ

How do I recruit Captain America 2099?

Start the quest "Get Captain America 2099" to invite Captain America 2099! To recruit her to Avengers Academy, you'll need to turn in the following items:
- 10 Plasma Wings (from timestream missions)
- 6 Blue Timegates
(from fighting Thor Noir)
- 6 Volleyballs
(from Realities)
- 12 Holo-Lenses
(from the Captain America 2099 Poster)

Once you turn in these items, Captain America 2099 will join the Academy. She must be completely unlocked by the end of the event or she will disappear from the game at that time.

How do I unlock Medieval Spider-Woman?

Medieval Spider-Woman is a special, limited-time outfit for Spider-Woman. You can get it from Maestro's Horde by turning in the following items:
- 15 Time Luggage (from Reality 1 Heroic battles)
- 3 Maces (from defeating Thor Noir)
This outfit allows Spider-Woman to be a combatant in this event, allows her to train her own combat skills, and cuts timestream mission time in half. The outfit must be completely unlocked by the end of the quest's timer or it will disappear from the game at that time.

How do I unlock Original Wasp?

Original Wasp is a special, limited-time outfit for Wasp. You can get it from Van Dyne's Outfits by turning in the following items:
- 24 Flowers (from Mission Board)
- 4 Go-Go Boots (from Wasp’s 60’s Car)
- 10 Bell Bottoms (from timestream missions)
- 6 Pym Particle Containers (from defeating Battle Zones)
- 2,020 Trophies (from Mission Board)
The outfit must be completely unlocked by the end of the event or it will disappear from the game at that time.

How do I unlock Bucky Barnes?

Bucky Barnes is available to recruit for 595 Shards! You can find him in the Shop. Bucky allows you to go on the best possible timestream missions. He also earns combat skill training through timestream missions.


How do I access Realities?

Start the quest "Open, Build, A.I.M." to unlock Realities! You can access them through the battle table icon on the right side of the screen.
Collect Time Traps from entering Timestreams to send your heroes to fight A.I.M. in each Battle Zone of a Reality.
Victory in a Battle Zone can yield the following possible rewards:
- Blue Multiversal Armor
- Pym Particle Containers
- Trophies
- Volleyballs
- Thunderclouds

You get bonus drops for conquering a Battle Zone for the first time!

How do I progress through Realities?

Defeating a Battle Zone in a Reality will unlock the next Battle Zone for you to battle. Defeating all 8 Battle Zones in a Reality will unlock the next episode's Reality.
You can collect up to 3 Stars from each Battle Zone based on your battle performance. Defeat all Battle Zones in a Reality to unlock its Hero Mode, which will be accessible in the following episode!

What are combat types?

Combat types determine a character's strengths and weaknesses! If your character is at a disadvantage, it will be dealt more damage from enemies! If they have the advantage, they will deal more damage! Strong has advantage against Poison, Poison has advantage against Fast, and Fast has advantage against Strong.
Advanced combat types deal extra damage to enemies of their own type!

How do I battle Thor Noir?

Finish the quest "Open, Build, A.I.M." and start the quest "Defeat Thor Noir" to battle Thor Noir!
You will need Thunderclouds from Realities to fight Thor Noir. Defeating him rewards Trophies, Blue Timegates, Maces, and Domino Masks.

How do I increase my characters' combat skills?

Once you have placed the Hell Portal, character will be able to train their attacks using Blue Universal Armor earned by defeating Battle Zones. Select the action from their action list. Bucky Barnes may also earn combat skill training from Timestream Missions.

How do I upgrade Chronopolis?

You can upgrade Chronopolis as you progress through the event! Earn trophies, time gates, and more to level it up! You will need to reach the appropriate Chronopolis level to be able to progress on to the next episode.


NEW SHOP ITEMS

Bucky Barnes, 595 Shards
Hell Portal, 50 Trophies
Western Showdown, 545 Shards, drops 6 Blue Timegates per day
Post-Apocalyptic Rover, 245 Shards, drops 300 Trophies every 12h
Post-Apocalyptic Monster Truck, 445 Shards, drops 600 Trophies every 12h
A.I.M. Minion Mobile, 345 Shards, drops 6 Time Traps per day
A.I.M. Tech Tank, 545 Shards, drops 12 Time Traps per dayMENU PICS


QUESTS

Multiplicity
Iron Man starts


Maestro: That whiny weakling Kang was correct. This reality is indeed worth conquering. Objects of great power, a time anomaly that must be monitored to ensure it never threatens my growing kingdom, and heroes who must be destroyed before they're able to reach their full potential.
Hulk: You talk funny for Hulk.
Maestro: I combine Banner's intelligence with your power. I use both to conquer everything in every reality worth conquering. I'm Maestro. Everything you see belongs to me.
Hulk: Hulk strongest there is. Avengers smash Santa Hulk.
Maestro: I know you're stupid, but do you really think this is the first time I've fought an Avenger? Half of my furniture is made from their skulls.

Learn About the Multiverse Event!
Collect 5 Trophies!

Maestro: Haven't I killed you before?
Hank Pym: It's a distinct possibility. It depends on your definition of you. And me. And death.
Maestro: The you I killed was far less manic. I would have described him as morose.
Hank Pym: Welcome to Avengers Academy! Home of the mulitverse's best Hank Pym!
Maestro: This is not how I expected this conquest to begin.
Hank Pym: That's science!
Reward: 10 Trophies


WORLD NEWS: WAR OF THE WORLDS!

Mind-blowing news from Avengers Academy as the alternate universe Hulk known as Maestro has decided to conquer our reality, and turn the Avengers into trophies. The Avengers have countered by recruiting alternate heroes from various universes to combat the conqueror and his multiversal collection of henchmen. I wonder if there's an alternate version where I have an awesome beard...


The Future of America
Iron Man starts

Iron Man: Well, hello.
Captain America 2099: Hey, I'm Roberta. They call me Captain America 2099.
Iron Man: A female Captain America...
Captain America 2099: Is that weird?
Iron Man: It's incredible.
Captain America 2099: Great. Are you gonna help me out of this manic's trap or what?
Iron Man: It would be my pleasure.

Free Captain America 2099! 100 Trophies

CAPTAIN AMERICA 2099

Iron Man: Let me give you a tour of the Academy.
Captain America 2099: There's no time. Maestro wants to crush this place under his boot. He wants to destroy every principle, freedom, and ideology you hold dear.
Iron Man: Many have tried. Many have been put in cells after losing arm-wrestling contests.
Captain America 2099: ...Maybe people just take things more seriously in the future.
Iron Man: Maybe Captain Americas always take things too seriously.
Reward: 10 Trophies


Get Captain America 2099!
Wasp starts


Spider-Man 2099
: Alright! 2099!
Captain America 2099: How long have you been here?
Spider-Man 2099: Long time. I showed up awhile back to help my buddy Spider-Man Regular Time. Wait... you never noticed I was gone?
Captain America 2099: I mean, there's like eight hundred Spider-Mans.
Spider-Man 2099: Fair enough.

Recruit Captain America 2099!
- 10 Plasma Wings (Original Wasp OR Bucky Timestream!)
- 6 Blue Timegates
(Defeat Thor Noir)
- 6 Volleyballs
(Defeat Battle Zones 1:5-7)
- 12 Holo-Lenses
(Collect from the Captain America 2099 Poster)


Pepper Potts: Welcome to Avengers Academy, Captain America 2099! Is there anything special we can get for you?
Captain America 2099: Thank you, but all I need is a place to train and rally my new teammates.
Pepper Potts: Do you know how simple my life would be if the entire student body was Captain Americas?
Reward: 10 Trophies


Truth Pt. 1
Captain America 2099 starts

Captain America 2099: You're Captain America!
Captain America: So are you.
Captain America 2099: You're kidding, right? Do I look like a Super Hero to you?
Captain America: Suits and muscles don't make anyone a hero. What makes you a hero is what's in your heart.
Captain America 2099: I'm so glad I'm a Captain America.

Captain America 2099 Takeoff! 5m

Reward: 10 Trophies 


Get Original Wasp!
Wasp starts

Original Wasp: Check out this awesome outfit that past awesome me let me borrow!
Black Widow: I kind of thought red was my thing...
Original Wasp: Awww! You're so secretly into fashion!

Get Original Wasp!
- 24 Flowers (Special Event Missions)
- 4 Go-Go Boots (Collect from Wasp’s 60’s Car)
- 10 Bell Bottoms (Wasp Enter The Timestream!)
- 6 Pym Particle Containers (Defeat Battle Zones 1:1-4)
- 2,020 Trophies

Thor: Great Odin's Raven! You look stunning!
Original Wasp: I totally look good in everything!
Thor: Verily!

UNLOCKED

Reward: 10 Trophies


Show it Off Pt. 1
Wasp starts

Iron Man: We match even more now!
Original Wasp: We're the best heroic duo!
Iron Man: We're best friends!
Original Wasp: I TOTALLY KNO!

Wasp The Twist, 5m

Reward: 10 Trophies



Enter the Timestream!
Black Widow starts


Nick Fury: I need you to use one of our old portals to enter the timestream, and bring back supplies and recruits to battle Maestro.
Black Widow: You just leave all of the old portals lying around in storage? Shouldn't you destroy them or something?
Nick Fury: You know how sad Pym and Stark would be if we started destroying their portals?
Black Widow: Since when do you care about people's feelings?
Nick Fury: I finally watched a Winter Soldier concert, and ever since I've been feeling very emotional.

Place the Ancient Portal!
Wasp Enter the Timestream! 4h, requires 4 x Time Traps (Special Event Missions) plus Loki & Black Widow

Doctor Strange
: You must be careful when traversing the Eldritch Portals!
Black Widow: That just some random portal we used to fight the Black Knight. It was way before you got here.
Doctor Strange: Oh. My bad. There are just so many portals...
Black Widow: Trust me, I know.
Reward: 10 Trophies


Open, Build, A.I.M.
Iron Man starts

Black Widow
: The last remnants of A.I.M. are trying to use multiversal portals to pillage Maestro's conquered worlds while he's here.
Iron Man: Yeah, I know. We're gonna use Kang's city of Chronopolis to enter any point in time and space, and open Maestro's chests of stolen treasures to take them out.
Black Widow: Why is Kang letting us use his city?
Iron Man: Him and Maestro have timestream beef.
Black Widow: Why didn't anyone tell me?
Iron Man: Because whenever anyone tells you a plan that isn't yours, you call it stupid.
Black Widow: No, I don't. That's dumb.

Place Chronopolis! 550 Trophies, 5m
Battle A.I.M. through Time! 3 x Blue Time Traps (Enter the Timestream!)
Enter the Timestream!
4h, requires 4 x Portal Blasters (Special Event Missions) plus Loki & Black Widow

A.I.M. Scientist
: Man, we almost had so much of that sweet timestream treasure.
A.I.M. Engineer: I know. I just wanted to find something nice for my mom. I can never afford to get her anything for her birthday because of this crazy A.I.M. Institute tuition.
A.I.M. Scientist: You should at least send her a card.
A.I.M. Engineer: She can't read.
A.I.M. Scientist: Man, our lives are super depressing.
Reward: 10 Trophies


Defeat Thor Noir!
Loki starts

Maestro: Start getting rid of these Avengers, Thor Noir. I'm not ready to start removing their heads until I decide where I'm going to put them.
Thor Noir: I'm a worthy enforcer, Maestro. You swore they were abusing their power, but I ain't seen the first sign of it.
Maestro: You said you wanted to clean up this dirty multiverse, and I brought you here to give you the opportunity. You'll have to trust me.
Thor Noir: Just remember that I already got a brother who's a liar, Maestro. And there ain't room in my world for two.

NOIR THOR

Defeat Thor Noir! 2 x Thunderclouds (Defeat Battle Zones 1:5-8)
Place the Hell Portal, 50 Trophies
Have Wasp Train Attack Skill, 30s

Loki
: Are you really...him?
Thor Noir
: Name's Thor. What's it to you?
Loki: ...Everything honestly.
Thor Noir: If you're with the Avengers, I suggest you scram. The shadows ain't the only thing about to get split by lightning.
Loki: For the first time in my immortal existence, I simply do not know what to make of this...
Thor Noir: That's immortality for you. Whichever way you turn, fate sticks out a foot to trip you.


Reward: 10 Trophies


Dark and Stormy
Wasp starts


Thor: Great Odin's Raven! Loki spoke the truth!
Thor Noir: Look at you. Probably had your bread buttered on both sides since the day you were born.
Thor: How did you know of my love of butter?!
Thor Noir: I got no desire to fight myself, but if you're standing with the Avengers you're just another one of them, only more so.
Thor: We cannot do battle! We are one and the same!
Thor Noir: We ain't nothin' alike. I wouldn't give you the skin off a grape.
Thor: How did you know I despised grape skins?!

Defeat Thor Noir 3 Times!

Odin: In all my ageless years...
Thor Noir: What're you lookin' at, big man?
Odin: My son. From another realm altogether...
Thor Noir: I ain't never had no dad. Been scraping my way through this gutter of a world before I was old enough to hold a hammer.
Odin: Where did you find that hammer?
Thor Noir: Don't work that way, big man. The hammer found me.
Reward: 10 Trophies


Worthy Adversary
Wasp starts

Wasp: You can't be a bad guy, Thor Noir!
Thor Noir: It ain't me that's bad, it's the world. Somebody's gotta stand up for the little mortals, and it's gotta be me.
Wasp: But I know Thor. He's brave, and generous, and fun! We totally have an awesome romance going!
Thor Noir: I ain't that Thor, sweetheart. I ain't nothin' but trouble.

Defeat Thor Noir 5 Times!

Angela: Tell me about this world from whence you came, strange brother.
Thor Noir: Ain't nothin' but shadows, lies, and lightning smoke. Only time a law gets followed is if you break a chump's bones too bad to run from it.
Angela: Sounds beautiful.
Thor Noir: Sounds like Hel to me.
Angela: Pleasant and beautiful are far from the same.
Reward: 10 Trophies


See the Light
Loki starts

Frigga: Hello, Thor.
Thor Noir: Who are you supposed to be?
Frigga: Your mother.
Thor Noir: Never had one. I ain't never hit a woman, and never would, but using that lie to mess with my mind makes it awful tempting.
Frigga: I am the All-Mother. You don't remember your mother because there could never be another but me. I'm sorry I didn't know you existed. I'm sorry I didn't find you. I'm so happy I have now.
Thor Noir: This ain't real.
Frigga: Allow love into your heart, my son. You will see what is real.

Defeat Thor Noir 7 Times!


Reward
: 10 Trophies


The End of Time (after recruiting Captain America 2099)
Iron Man starts

Black Widow
: A.I.M. is getting stronger. We need to upgrade Chronopolis to counter their new time-travelling tech.
Iron Man: Cool.
Black Widow: ...
Iron Man: You're saying you want me to do it.
Black Widow: Pretty much. Seems like your thing.
Iron Man: You could at least say please.
Black Widow: I was going to until you said I should.
Iron Man: No, you weren't.
Black Widow: You're right.


Captain America 2099 Charleston 2099, 4h
Wasp The Twist! 3h
Upgrade Chronopolis! 4560 Trophies, 5 Blue Timegates, Clear Battle Zone 1:8

Maestro: Get me someone who can make these Avengers suffer!
Hydra Bully: Why are you telling me?!
Maestro: You look like someone who's used to being yelled at!
Hydra Bully: You're very perceptive.
Reward: 10 Trophies 




MAESTRO'S HOARD

Get Post-Apocalyptic!
Iron Man starts

Iron Man: What is this?!
Maestro: Post-apocalyptic Stark Tower. When I killed you and everyone else in my world, the plants and animals eventually reclaimed everything I didn't keep for myself.
Iron Man: Can I have it?!
Maestro: You're asking me if you can have the building where an alternate version of you was murdered, and that is currently being overrun with poisonous plants, rabid animals, and crazed wastelanders?
Iron Man: Yeah!
Maestro: I guess...
Iron Man: I can't wait to see the post-apocalyptic cheese fridge!

Get Post-Apocalyptic Stark Tower! 400 Trophies

J.A.R.V.I.S.: I sincerely hope you don't expect me to put this post-apocalyptic mess in order, sir.
Iron Man: No way! I'm gonna throw a post-apocalypse party! Can you believe the hot tub still works?
J.A.R.V.I.S.: I try not to think about anything having to do with that hot tub, sir.
Reward: 10 Trophies


Mod Rod

Wasp starts


Wasp
: I got a car!
Iron Man: You can drive?
Wasp: It matches my outfit!
Iron Man: You're avoiding the question...
Wasp: You can ride shotgun!

Get Wasp's 60's Car! 1020 Trophies

Iron Man: That was terrifying! And awesome! Mostly terrifying!
Wasp: Just like our friendship!
Reward: 10 Trophies


America's Most Wanted
Iron Man starts

Iron Man: You're a criminal?!
Captain America 2099: In our future, all Super Powers are illegal. The only law I broke is one that outlaws my very existence.
Iron Man: This keeps getting better and better.

Get Captain America 2099 Poster! 2 x Blue Timegates (Defeat Thor Noir), 1630 Trophies

Black Cat: That's your wanted poster?
Captain America 2099: Yeah, but-
Black Cat: Niiiiiiiiice.
Reward: 10 Trophies


Bucky Bear

Black Widow starts

Black Widow: What's with the teddy bear?
Captain America: It's a Bucky Bear. They sold 'em during the war to raise funds. Took a while to find one, but I called in a favor.
Black Widow: Why is it piloting a plane?
Captain America: Why not?
Black Widow: I will name him Stepan.

Get Bucky Bear! 15 x Domino Masks (Defeat Thor Noir), 9390 Trophies

Reward: 10 Trophies



Get Medieval Spider-Woman (7d Timer)
Wasp starts

Wasp: Whoa! You look medievally awesome!
Medieval Spider-Woman: Thanks! My medieval alternate trained me, and gave me this great armor.
Wasp: Let's slay a dragon!
Medieval Spider-Woman: Let's slay Maestro first.

Get Medieval Spider-Woman!
- 15 Time Luggage (from Reality 1 Heroic battles)
- 3 Maces (Defeat Thor Noir)

Reward: 10 Trophies


What do you think of the Multiverse Special Event so far? Excited to recruit Captain America 2099? What do you think of the return of the Battle Zones?

Kou.

No comments:

Post a Comment