Wednesday 13 April 2016

Premium Character Profile: Baron Zemo



*WORK IN PROGRESS*

In this post I wanted to look at what happens when you buy Baron Zemo! Zemo was originally only available for a limited time, until February 29th, 2016. However, you can currently recruit him on Amazon Kindle, so I thought it's fun to look at his questline! So, let's buy him for 995 Shards...



Note: Baron Zemo was re-released during the Avengers Under Siege! event (January '17).




Hail Hydra! Pt. 1

Nick Fury: I want you at the Academy because I think there might be some good in you, but I can't have you walking around yelling "Hail Hydra".
Baron Zemo: These delusional students have the right to know about a superior organization.
Nick Fury: I don't care what you believe, just quit with the "Hail Hydra".
Baron Zemo: Cut off one head, and two more will take its place!
Nick Fury: Leave before I smack that mask off you.

Baron Zemo Plan For Victory! 3h

Baron Zemo: My plan is foolproof. When your lackeys realize I'm a superior strategist, they'll leave you behind. And when the new world order comes, you'll be the first to feel our wrath.
Nick Fury: Go do your homework, and don't bother Captain America.
Baron Zemo: I will bother everyone!
Nick Fury: For once, we agree.
Reward: 37 Credits

Hail Hydra! Pt. 2
Baron Zemo starts

Baron Zemo: What do you know about Hydra?
Iron Man: That's my favorite lotion! Are you a lotion salesman now?
Loki: The legendary, many-headed serpent? My brother kept one in the freezer, and would eat a head on special occasions.
Wasp: Avengers Academy rules! Hydra School drools!
Baron Zemo: I'm beginning to regret my decision...

Baron Zemo Study Zemo Lineage, 1h
Loki Study Arcane Lore, 1m

Baron Zemo: I've asked Madame Hydra to reconsider my expulsion. Hydra School may be inferior, but these people are intolerable. All that matters is that Zemo reigns supreme...
Nick Fury: Do what you gotta do. Just tell Tony Stark that you don't have any lotion to sell him. He won't shut up about it.
Reward: 29 Credits  

Hail Hydra Pt. 3
Baron Zemo starts

(At Hydra School)
Madame Hydra: Make this quick, Zemo.
Baron Zemo: I'm once again offering you the opportunity to benefit from my presence...
Madame Hydra: You questioned my authority in front of Red Skull. If your family hadn't been so integral to Hydra's legacy, I would've torn that mask off. With your head still in it...
Baron Zemo: Maybe I should just speak to Red Skull myself...

Baron Zemo Flyover Hydra School, 30m

Baron Zemo: You tricked me...
Madame Hydra: I don't have to trick you. You seem to take joy in sabotaging yourself. And if you thought Red Skull would side with you over me, then you clearly understand even less about loyalty than I thought...
Baron Zemo: I'm loyal to the Zemo lineage. I'm loyal to Hydra. Not the stumbling abomination you've allowed it to become...
Madame Hydra: You were born into Hydra, and managed to earn the hatred of everyone at our school. We'll see how long you last at Avengers Academy...
Reward: 29 Credits 

Hail Hydra! Pt. 4
Baron Zemo starts

Baron Zemo: This iteration of Hydra and their inane institution no longer deserve to exist. If I perfect the formula to one of my father's chemical inventions, I can destroy them once and for all...
Pepper Potts: Are you saying you weren't trying to fight Hydra before now? Because that's sort of the whole point...
Baron Zemo: Silence!
Pepper Potts: Hey! You're the one who walked up, and started talking to me!

Upgrade Baron Zemo! 1957 Credits
Baron Zemo Perfect Adhesive X, 6h
Iron Man Play With Particles, 45m 

Reward: 169 Credits 



ZEMO'S ACTIONS

Study Zemo Lineage, 1h, The Timeless Archives
Plan for Victory! 3h, The Timeless Archives
Hail Hydra! - Rank 4
Leave Them Broken - Rank 3
Message Madame Hydra - Rank 2
Own The Dancefloor - Rank 3
Perfect Adhesive X - Rank 2
Prepare For War - Rank 5
Study Thunderbolts - Rank 3
View The Moonstones - Rank 4

ZEMO'S PHRASES

Victory is inevitable.
It's only a matter of time.
Ridiculous.
Hail Hydra!
Bow before Zemo.
Chaos is coming.
The Zemo name is legendary.
Watch and learn!
A baron never tells.
Get out of my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment