Friday 8 April 2016

Guardians of the Galaxy! Week 2

Hey Avengers,
We are kicking off Week 2 with a Shard offer, so if you were thinking of buying Shards for Yondu for example, now's probably a good time, especially as the quest gives you 15 much needed disruptors! Please note, Yondu will have his own separate post!

*UPDATED 9th APRIL WITH MORE INFO*

Space Supplies!

Retro-Futuristic Wasp: Star-Lord! If we get more Infinity Gem Shards we'll also get more supplies to fight the Chitauri more, and save Avengers Academy from Ronan!
Star-Lord: You guys have Infinity Gem Shards? Why didn't anybody tell me?
Retro-Futuristic Wasp: I tried to tell you like a million times, but you always have your headphones on.
Star-Lord: I feel naked without them. Also, I wear them when I'm naked...

Buy a Crate of Shards or more to get Free Crystals, Energy Disruptors & Health Packs!

Retro-Futuristic Wasp: Let's go knock Ronan back to outer space!
Star-Lord: I'm gonna challenge him to a dance-off.
Retro-Futuristic Wasp: I like you Star-Lord, but that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard...
Bonus Reward: 15 Disruptors Free! 15 Health Packs Free!
Reward: 1500 Energy Crystals


OK, now onto the Week 2 questlines. To see these, you need to have completed the Fight or Flight quest from Week 1.


Most Dangerous Pt. 1
Star-Lord starts

Star-Lord: We need to free Gamora if we're gonna have any chance of stopping Ronan. She's the toughest person I know.
Wasp: You better hope Black Widow didn't hear that...

Free Gamora! 3s, 50 Energy Crystals



Gamora: This is all your fault, Quill...
Star-Lord: I hate that word.
Gamora: I hate you...
Star-Lord: We're such a good couple...
Gamora: Just hurry up and heal me so I can kill you...
Reward: 20 Energy Crystals

Most Dangerous Pt. 2
Iron Man starts

Iron Man: Hey. I'm Tony.
Gamora: I'm bleeding internally after battling a tyrant, and crashing to this worthless planet in an escape pod...
Iron Man: Well your hair looks great.
Gamora: Please don't tell me that every Terran is exactly like Quill...
Iron Man: There's only one Tony Stark.
Gamora: That's a relief...

Recruit Gamora!
- Collect 3 Daggers (Collect from the Nebula Wanted Poster)
- Collect 9 Nihilistic Literature (Have Yondu Keep Partying, 5h OR Special Event Missions)
- Collect 6 Chitauri Armor (Defeat Chitauri Henchman OR Defeat Chitauri Soldier)
- Collect 1372 Energy Crystals


Black Widow: How do you plan on stopping the Chitauri?
Gamora: With my sword.
Black Widow: I like you already... 
Reward: 20 Energy Crystals

Most Dangerous Pt. 3
Gamora starts

Star-Lord: We have to take out enough Chitauri to get to Ronan before he gets all of the Energy Crystals...
Gamora: So that you can take them for yourself? Like you tried to take the Gauntlet for yourself?
Star-Lord: I wasn't gonna use it...
Gamora: No, you were going to sell it.
Star-Lord: Or trade it for something super cool...

Defeat a Chitauri Soldier (Rewards: 1 Robotic Arm, 2 x Chitauri Armor, 1 Skill Increase, 350 Energy Crystals)

Wasp: That was awesome!
Gamora: Who are you?
Wasp: I'm Wasp! I'm the head of all social stuff and a fashion designer and I'm training to be the best butt-kicking Super Hero I can be!
Gamora: Gamora. I'm training to be the deadliest assassin in the universe.
Wasp: You'll be the hottest alien assassin for sure! I totally love your whole rocker vibe!
Gamora: Thank you...
Reward: 20 Energy Crystals 

Most Dangerous Pt. 4
Gamora starts

Star-Lord: I know that look...
Gamora: Music is the only thing that keeps me sane in this universe.
Star-Lord: And you love when I dance at your shows.
Gamora: It honestly makes me very uncomfortable. I believe the Terrans call it cringe-worthy. I try to avoid watching you at all costs...
Star-Lord: The rhythm is gonna get you, Gamora...

Gamora Melt Faces, 3m
Star-Lord Dance-Off! 15m

Star-Lord: That was so good!
Gamora: Thank you. I already feel more focused, and ready to continue my training, and take the fight to Ronan.
Star-Lord: I was talking about my dance moves, but yeah, you did your thing. We make a good team.
Gamora: No one ever said we were a team...
Star-Lord: No one ever said I was our leader either. I guess it's just destiny...

Reward: 20 Energy Crystals 

Most Dangerous Pt. 5
Gamora starts

Captain America: Gamora, I'm Steve. I wanted to introduce myself, and say thanks for all you're doing to help fight the Chitauri.
Gamora: I have no choice. I've seen the horrors that Ronan and his master are capable of...
Captain America: I'll let you get back to your training.
Gamora: You know war, don't you? You have a different look in your eyes than the rest of them.
Captain America: We've both seen things we wish we didn't. It's our job to make sure our teammates never have to...

Gamora Stay Sharp, 3m
Gamora Hone Deathblows, 15m

Loki: Greenmora, am I right?
Gamora: No, Asgardian. I have the feeling you are all wrong...
Loki: These are confusing times. Aliens, gods, incorrigible mortals, and mysterious sources of unbelievable power...
Gamora: Make your point, little liar.
Loki: We can help each other steal the power from these armies of opposing imbeciles. We can use it to destroy your enemies. Then mine...
Gamora: I'll destroy my enemies myself. Be careful you aren't one of them...
Reward: 20 Energy Crystals 


Real Life Pt. 1
Star-Lord starts

Chitauri: Rhue Donnk Haskk ul channkh, Starhm-Lahk.
Star-Lord: Hey, I don't even wanna fight you guys. For one, it's really hard for me to tell you apart. Like, me and Rhoormfkk get along great, but Kleaakh and me have never seen eye to eye...
Chitauri: Sholkkh plaetenk!
Star-Lord: I'm being serious! Look, let's leave the combat and cosmic conquering to Ronan and Nebula and you-know-who. Let's just be a couple of normal dudes, enjoying a beautiful day on planet Earth...
Chitauri: Rhy ghelmp it ikh klindh ukh nynnkh...
Star-Lord: Exactly! Have you ever had lemonade? It's amazing. So good. They make it in at least two colors. Seriously, you need to go drink a bunch of lemonade right now...

Star-Lord Go for a Stroll, 3m

Chitauri: Yuuuuuuurrrhhk...
Star-Lord: What happened?
Chitauri: Lemukhnade.
Star-Lord: How much did you drink? That stuff has a ton of sugar in it, man. You have to know your limits. Now you're all sick and jittery...
Chitauri: Ahhhkkhh!
Star-Lord: Great. I always wanted to be a Chitauri babysitter. Just go lay down in the bushes. I'll bring you a blanket and a hamburger...
Reward: 5 Energy Crystals

Real Life Pt. 2
Star-Lord starts

Nick Fury: Why are you cavorting with the enemy, Quill?
Star-Lord: Nobody's cavorting with anybody. I don't think. What's cavorting?
Nick Fury: I see you chatting it up with a Chitauran, and next thing I know he's making a mess of my bushes, and ruining a brand-new blanket.
Star-Lord: At least he's not fighting...
Nick Fury: Neither are you! Get to work, and get back in the fight, or I'll hand you over to Ronan myself!

Upgrade Star-Lord! 4 x Chitauri Armor (Defeat Chitauri Henchman OR Defeat Chitauri Soldier), 12 x Cassettes (Collect from Star-Lord's Cassette Deck), 1832 Energy Crystals
Star-Lord Fake a Training Montage, 15m 

Star-Lord: Not bad, huh? I should have my own action movie.
Nick Fury: I'd be surprised if they even let you in the theater.
Star-Lord: Oh, they love me. I can eat a lot of popcorn.
Nick Fury: Just get back in the fight, Quill.
Star-Lord: That was my plan, but now all I can think about is popcorn...
Reward: 5 Energy Crystals


There is also more stuff available in the Galactic Pawn Shop tab on the event menu, along with more quests to remind/encourage you to buy them as they do drop stuff for the event!

WANTED: Nebula Poster
Star-Lord starts

Get the Wanted Poster from the Galactic Pawn Shop! 2 x Chitauri Amor (Defeat Chitauri Henchman OR Defeat Chitauri Soldier), 14 x Rock Posters (Special Event Missions), 517 Energy Crystals, 3s
Reward: 20 Energy Crystals

Pawn Shop
Star-Lord starts

Get the Pawn Shop from the Galactic Pawn Shop! 2 x Chitauri Armor, 613 Energy Crystals, 2h
Reward: 20 Energy Crystals 




*UPDATED APRIL 9th*

There was an in game update apparently adding more stuff, yay! On top of a couple of quests, you can now upgrade your characters combat skills via the the little purple & gold button above the shop, and above that icon you'll see a button for the character you're trying to unlock so you can move to them instantly instead of scrolling! The Cosmic Combat Simulator is now available in the Galactic Pawn Shop, and finally... After you unlock Gamora you can start collecting for the Retro-Futuristic Wasp outfit!


Battle Ready
Star-Lord starts

Learn About Combat Skills! (You can now train your heroes to make them even more powerful!)
Level up Star-Lord's Attack Skill to Level 2 (requires 2 x Star-Lord Train Attack Skill, 4h)

Iron Man: Well done!
Reward: 20 Energy Crystals


Star Warriors Pt. 1
Star-Lord starts

Gamora: We need a place to train if we're going to get through the Chitauri to take down Ronan.
Star-Lord: You probably didn't notice since you were sleeping in the escape pod, but I've been doing pretty good out here...
Gamora: I've seen you fight, Quill.
Star-Lord: Fine. I'll work with Tony Stark to design a combat building that works for all of us.
Gamora: You trust him?
Star-Lord: Yeah, he's great. He's like me if I would've stayed on Earth. And had a bunch of money. And knew how to make things...

Get the Cosmic Combat Simulator! 2 x Chitauri Armor (Defeat Chitauri Henchman OR Defeat Chitauri Soldier), 644 Energy Crystals, 2h

Star-Lord: Not bad, huh? Finally a place for the intergalactic assassin in all of us.
Gamora: Not bad at all. Although Tony Stark did all the work.
Star-Lord: I had some ideas...
Gamora: I noticed the training dummy. That's probably the best idea you've ever had.
Reward: 20 Energy Crystals

Star Warriors Pt. 2
Star-Lord starts

Star-Lord: You wanna go first or second?
Gamora: It's surprisingly considerate of you to even ask.
Star-Lord: Yeah, I just wasn't sure if you're wanna go second and be awestruck by my awesomeness, or go first and disappointed by my dominance.
Gamora: Doesn't matter as long as you keep your distance. It would be a shame to accidentally decapitate you.


Star-Lord Practice Your Moves, 15m
Gamora Punish Targets, 15m

Star-Lord: I hope you know I wasn't trying to steal the Gauntlet back at the Conservatory. I just saw an opening, and figured getting it away from him would be our only chance.
Gamora: I believe you, Quill. We'll see if Rocket is as forgiving...
Star-Lord: He'll get over it. After he tries to shoot me. And I roll up into a little ball. And whimper. Hopefully...
Gamora: We had an agreement. None of us are friends. We just knew what had to be done.
Star-Lord: I thought we were a team...
Gamora: Perhaps we could've been. Now we'll never know...
Reward: 20 Energy Crystals


Rock Solo
Gamora starts

Wasp: How come you aren't cutting up more alien invaders?
Gamora: I have to step away before it drives me insane. I'll feel better after I perform my new song...
Wasp: Cool! What's it about? Love? Boys? Parties? Being in love with boys at parties?
Gamora: It's about hope slowly drowning in a meaningless void.
Wasp: Do you need a backup dancer?!

Upgrade Club Galaxy! 2 x Chitauri Armor (Defeat Chitauri Henchman OR Defeat Chitauri Soldier), 1059 Energy Crystals, 3h
Gamora Melt Faces, 3m


Wasp: That was awesome!
Gamora: You like my music?
Wasp: I couldn't really tell what you were screaming, but I love how you just get up there and rock it! That's some serious girl power!
Gamora: Thank you. I actually feel like I might like you...
Wasp: Let's start a band! I'm gonna go rip up all my shirts!
Reward: 20 Energy Crystals


Cosmic Bombshell! (After Most Dangerous Pt. 3)
Wasp starts

Wasp: These aliens have me totally inspired! I wanna make my own space outfit to make them feel at home!
Pepper Potts: I think that's a great idea. Not as great as actually helping to fight the invaders, but I'll take it. Why are you telling me this though? You're the fashion expert...
Wasp: You stress about stuff, so I wanted to give you a heads up that Tony and Mr. Pym are collaborating on a vintage ray fun that's critical to the look. It defies gravity, and blasts out cosmic explosions!
Pepper Potts: That sounds incredibly dangerous, Wasp. Absolutely not. It's completely against the rules...
Wasp: There's no rules in space!

Unlock Retro-Futuristic Wasp!
- 10 x Anti-Gravity Batteries (Special Event Missions)
- 4 x Chitauri Armor (Defeat Chitauri Henchman OR Defeat Chitauri Soldier)
- 3 x Old Sci-Fi Movies (Have Wasp Research Your Outfit! 4h)
- 4 x Vintage Magazines (Special Event Missions)
- 5281 Energy Crystals

Defeat a Chitauri Trooper (Example Reward: 1 Enchanced Chitauri Armor, 4 Chitauri Armor, 800 Energy Crystals)

Pepper Potts: Well, you look amazing, and I'm glad to see you're using that ray gun to defend the Academy. Just please be careful.
Retro-Futuristic Wasp: In space, no one can hear you being careful.
Pepper Potts: You're like an encyclopedia of nonsensical space sayings...
Retro-Futursitic Wasp: The galaxy is still a bewildering enigma!
Reward: 20 Energy Crystals


Eliminate the Target Pt. 1
Gamora starts

Ronan: We need to eliminate our classmates and these Avengers, and get the Energy Crystals back to the Conservatory!
Chitauri: Rhe?
Ronan: Someone needs to oversee the operation. Gamora is looking into our associates here on Earth, and Thanos is already angry that it's taking so long to retrieve the Crystals...
Chitauri: Thanos rhist malkwennh rankhtunkhh.
Rhonan: And I'm worse... 

Upgrade Gamora! 10 x Daggers (Collect from the WANTED: Nebula Poster), 2 x Enhanced Chitauri Armor (Defeat Chitauri Trooper), 2244 Energy Crystals
Gamora Track Targets, 15m

Gamora: There were more of us here on Earth.
Star-Lord: Cosmic Conservatory students? Who?
Gamora: I don't know yet. Some are using cloaking devices. Others have already moved off-planet. I've found five energy signatures from the chips implanted in all of us when we were first collected.
Star-Lord: We need to find out where they are so we can help them.
Gamora: Or kill them.
Star-Lord: Do yuo have to smile when you say stuff like that? It creeps me out...
Reward: 20 Energy Crystals

Eliminate the Target Pt. 2
Gamora starts

Gamora: I need your help tracking down more Cosmic Conservatory students here on Earth.
Black Widow: It might be easier if somebody would tell us what went on up there...
Gamora: There's this...thing named Taneleer Tivan. He collected young, powerful beings from across the cosmos, and held us in his Cosmic Conservatory. He called it a school, but it was more like a museum. Or a prison...
Black Widow: And you escaped?
Gamora: Yes. But not from The Collector...

Gamora Brood, 2h
Gamora Stay Sharp, 3m
Black Widow Hack the System, 2m

Black Widow: Only thing I found was info on a spaceship S.H.I.E.L.D. located called Skuttlebutt.
Gamora: Never heard of it.
Black Widow: Tony probably just thought it would be funny to plant a goofy word in Fury's database. Is Ronan working for this all-powerful Collector?
Gamora: No. He works for the guy that made The Collector run in fear...
Reward: 20 Energy Crystals 


Battle Tested Pt. 1
Star-Lord starts

Level up Iron Man's Attack Skill to Level 3
Level up Star-Lord's Attack Skill to Level 3

Reward: 100 Energy Crystals


Battle Tested Pt. 2

Level up Gamora's Attack Skill to Level 3
Level up Iron Man's Health Skill to Level 3
Level up Star-Lord's Health Skill to Level 3

Reward: 100 Energy Crystals   


Future Fashion Pt. 1
Wasp starts

Retro-Futuristic Wasp: I can't wait to try out my anti-gravity gun!
Black Widow: You can already fly...
Retro-Futuristic Wasp: I know! My life is amazing!

Wasp Say No to Gravity! 5h

Star-Lord: That was pretty sweet. We should go hovering sometime...
Retro-Futuristic Wasp: Keep it in your holster, Star-Lord. I'm on a space mission...
Reward: 20 Energy Crystals

Future Fashion Pt. 2
Wasp starts

Retro-Futuristic Wasp: I'm feeling super great about my upcoming retro-futurism line, Tony! Will you help me promote it?
Intergalactic Iron Man: Yeah, I mean, I'm trying to defend the Academy, and work on some new weapons and armor, but I guess...
Retro-Futuristic Wasp: That's Galactastic!
Intergalactic Iron Man: ...
Retro-Futuristic Wasp: I know, I know. It sounded better in a text. 

Wasp Promote Future Fashion! 1h
Iron Man Help Promote, 1h 

Gamora: You realise that no one in the galaxy actually dresses like that...
Retro-Futuristic Wasp: They will after me and Tony's promotional blasts start bouncing around the universe.
Gamora: Or they'll invade Earth for trying to impose tacky fashion on them.
Retro-Futuristic Wasp: Then they'll see that these accessories aren't just fun, but functionally deadly!
Reward: 20 Energy Crystals

Future Fashion Pt. 3
Wasp starts

Star-Lord: Gamora was just messing with you when she said aliens will invade the planet over a fashion violation.
Retro-Futuristic Wasp: I know.
Star-Lord: So why do you have that look in your eye like all you want to do is destroy?
Retro-Futuristic Wasp: How'd you know?
Star-Lord: Because girls look at me like that all the time.

Wasp Blast from the Future! 15m
Iron Man Fire Repulsors, 15m

Star-Lord: That was awesome!
Retro-Futuristic Wasp: Thanks! It's no fun being cute if you can't be ferocious!
Star-Lord: That's actually my exact motto. I have a pair of pajamas with that specific phrase stitched across both the chest and the buttocks.
Retro-Futuristic Wasp: I'm leaving.
Star-Lord: You can't ditch me in outer space, Wasp. I know my way around there.
Retro-Futuristic Wasp: Whatever.
Star-Lord: It's no fun being cute if you can't be ferocious. That's what I always say...
Retro-Futuristic Wasp: I don't like you. Just kidding I totally like you.
Reward: 20 Energy Crystals


The Gamora Challenge (Complete to win the Gamora Bobblehead!)
Iron Man starts

Check out the latest Challenge update!
Win 25 battles against Chitauri Troopers

Iron Man: Well done!
Reward: 50 Energy Crystals


Hopefully that should help you with some of your event planning, or at least give you a chance to re-read some of the great dialogue!
Kou.

No comments:

Post a Comment