Saturday 30 April 2016

There Can Only Be One Enchantress

Hey there, Avengereenos!
In this next part of the game we get to unlock Enchantress! Also, we'll be building Van Dyne's, which represents an important turning part in the game, namely that you'll soon be able to participate in events, like the Guardians of the Galaxy! Excited?! Let's get started...

Mean Girl
Wasp starts

Pepper Potts: I found an Asgardian who can make Hydra tell us everything they're planning!
Loki: As long as it's not my brother...

Invite Enchantress to the Academy


Wasp: Hi Enchantress! Welcome to Midgard! We're getting you everything you need so you can help us disable this weird Hydra device, and save the Academy!
Enchantress: You're so kind! And so fashionable!
Wasp: Thanks!
Enchantress: I'd never think to dress like that, but I suppose a girl like you needs to do whatever she can to get attention.

Recruit Enchantress
- Collect 15 Asgardian Jewelry
Enchantress: Thank you. I'd wear Midgardian jewelry, but I have standards.

- Collect 20 Avengers Textbooks
Enchantress: Books without spells are like boys without brains. Occasionally useful, but not particularly interesting.

- 1013 Credits
Enchantress: I feel like you need these more than me...

- Have Iron Man Practice Pick Up Lines, 4h
Enchantress: Your pick up lines are amusing, but the fact that you think you have a chance with me is hilarious.


Wasp: You need to hurry and make a Hydra guy tell us how to disable their device before it destroys the Academy!
Enchantress: Of course! I can tell it's urgent by all of the sweat on your face!
Wasp: I'm gonna leave now before I rip out your eyelashes.
Reward: 110 Credits


Grand Opening Pt. 1
Wasp starts

Wasp: Tony! I need your help spreading the word about Van Dyne's grand opening!
Iron Man: I don't even know what that means...
Wasp: Shut up and do it! I'm freaking out!

Wasp Break The Internet, 3m

Iron Man: I think you'll get a great turnout. Even though I still don't know what your store is gonna sell...
Wasp: Outfits that look incredible, and give you new abilities!
Iron Man: Okay. That sounds amazing. I think you can relax...
Wasp: YOU RELAX!
Reward: 73 Credits

Grand Opening Pt. 2
Wasp starts

Iron Man: You look a lot less stressed now that your store is about to open.
Wasp: I'm bottling it in. I think I might be internally combusting...
Iron Man: That's not good.
Wasp: YOU'RE NOT GOOD! I'M SORRY! I DIDN'T MEAN THAT! I LOVE YOU! GO BUY SOMETHING!

Build Van Dyne's Outfits! 640 Credits, 4h

Wasp: Van Dyne's Outfits is open for business!
Iron Man: This place is amazing! You're so talented, and all the outfits are great. I can always use a new business suit. It's even giving me ideas for new armors...
Black Widow: Nice work, Wasp! Now I know where to go when I need that special something for an infiltration operation...
Loki: Impressive. I'm interested in a look that fully reveals my true majesty...
Captain America: This place is great. Do you make WWII uniforms?
Wasp: For you, I'll make anything...
Reward: 73 Credits


Study Up!
Wasp starts


Wasp: You inspired me to be a better hero, Tony! I already blast and fly like a champ, but imagine if I was an awesome tactician too!
Iron Man: I have a really good imagination, but I can't imagine that...
Wasp: You think I became an amazing designer without putting in work? I'm gonna study strategy like an even cuter Captain America, and tactics like a less boring Black Widow!
Iron Man: I know you can do it. I'm just surprised you want to...
Wasp: I'm full of surprises!

Upgrade Wasp! 545 Credits
Wasp Try To Study, 30m

Wasp: Studying makes me totally energetic!
Iron Man: And it makes you snore. I thought somebody parked the Helicarrier in the Archives.
Wasp: I have obstructed nasal airways! 
Reward: 82 Credits

 


Think About It Pt. 1

Falcon starts

Madame Hydra: I don't think they appreciate your talents here, Mr. Wilson...
Falcon: Madame Hydra?!
Madame Hydra: I'm still disappointed you chose to attend Avengers Academy over Hydra School. I don't handle rejection well...
Falcon: I wanted to go somewhere to make myself better. Not ruin other people's lives...
Madame Hydra: At least at my school, we're forthright with our villainy. I can't say the same for your Fury and Pym. Take a closer look into their files, Mr. Wilson. Tell me who's worse...

Falcon Punch, 30m
Falcon Study Flight Paths, 3m

Madame Hydra: Am I wrong?
Falcon: In general, yes. But not about Fury and Pym. Even Odin...
Madame Hydra: I'm sure you've wondered how this so-called timefog got here, and what may be hidden inside, but ask yourself who benefits from having it around. And how far they'd go to protect it...
Falcon: Why are you telling me all this?
Madame Hydra: Best case scenario, you see Avengers Academy for what it is, and bring your considerable talents to Hydra School. Worst case, all of the mistrust in this place destroys it without me lifting a finger...
Reward: 54 Credits

Think About It Pt. 2
Falcon starts

Wasp: What are you doing, Falcon? We need to be worrying about Hydra...
Falcon: I am. Sort of. I'm starting to worry about everything...
Wasp: What are you talking about?
Falcon: Come check out the timefog with me. I'll tell you exactly what to look for. You tell me if I'm crazy...

Falcon Survey The Timefog, 3h
Wasp See If Falcon's Crazy, 3h

Falcon: Fury could've built this school anywhere, but he put it right next to this stuff. I think there's something he wants to get out of the timefog, or something he wants to trap inside...
Wasp: I mean, yeah, things appear and disappear in there, but that's just what it does. Doesn't mean Mr. Fury snuck it out or put it there on purpose.
Falcon: Doesn't mean he didn't. I found footage and erased messages between him, Odin, and Pym. All about trying get certain things out of the timefog. Tony's smashed helmet was one of them...
Wasp: Whoa. We have to try and figure out what's going on. Now I know what it's like to be Black Widow...
Falcon: Yeah, it's pretty cool.
Wasp: I know!
Reward: 54 Credits


Hydra's Revenge! Pt. 2
Iron Man starts

Iron Man: I still can't tell exactly what the device is, but it's electronic, so I should be able to send a signal to shut it down.
Nick Fury: What's the risk?
Iron Man: Exactly. I love your attitude.
Nick Fury: What's the risk to my school, Stark?!
Iron Man: Medium...ish?

Iron Man Do Super-Science, 3m

Wasp:Tony! You fixed the Wi-Fi!
Iron Man: Yes. I did. That is the good news...
Wasp: What's the bad news?
Iron Man: The device is a tectonic weapon. It can create an earthquake strong enough to drop us and all of New York into the bottom of the ocean. I accidentally activated it.
Wasp: Oh. I doubt they have Wi-Fi down there...
(The device starts lasering the ground...)
Reward: 49 Credits

Hydra's Revenge Pt. 3
Iron Man starts

Nick Fury: Intel says the old S.H.I.E.L.D. headquarters just showed up in the timefog. I need you to clear it to access the equipment and classified training you'll need to disable this device, and go get Hydra.
Iron Man: I don't think so, Fury. That stuff weirds me out. What if there's more of my smashed armor in there?
Nick Fury: You don't hurry up and do it, there will be a whole lot of your smashed armor right here.
Iron Man: You're right, it's a great idea. Not you murdering me, but the other thing...

Iron Man Supercharge Satellite, 8h

Nick Fury: Nice work, Stark. I'm sorry I'm hard on you, but I just want to keep you motivated, so you can reach your potential.
Iron Man: No problem. Should I keep trying to disable the Hydra device?
Nick Fury: No, you already messed that up.
Iron Man: Should I find a Hydra guy to interrogate for intel?
Nick Fury: No, I'll have Black Widow do it so you don't mess it up.
Iron Man: Thanks for keeping me motivated.
Reward: 162 Credits

New land is now unlocked - S.H.I.E.L.D. Zone! This is to the west of the Quad and includes Shield H.Q.

Hydra's Revenge! Pt. 4
Black Widow starts

Nick Fury: We're gonna repair S.H.I.E.L.D. H.Q., and open it up for classified courses. I need to get you guys ready to infiltrate a Hydra base, and find out how to shut down these devices.
Black Widow: And we aren't gonna talk about why it's wretched, and the whole area looks like a warzone?
Nick Fury: No, we're gonna stay focused on Hydra, so that we can protect the Academy, and save the world.
Black Widow: That works out well for you...

Nick Fury: Things usually do...

Repair S.H.I.E.L.D. H.Q.! 840 Credits, 6h 15m
Black Widow Test Invisibility Tech, 30m
Loki Practice Brainwashing, 1h 

Black Widow: Did this campus used to be a S.H.I.E.L.D. base?
Nick Fury: Can you please just worry about Hydra, Black Widow?
Black Widow: I think it did. I think it protected something powerful, and there was a war for it. And I think you lost.
Nick Fury: I think you're being paranoid. I think you want to be right more than you want to be a hero. And I think you've got way too much time on your hands.
Black Widow: You're right. When I'm finished with Hydra, I'll have plenty of time to deal with you.
Reward: 71 Credits

Hydra's Revenge! Pt. 5
Black Widow starts

Black Widow: Fury's agents tracked a Hydra enforcer to a hideout in the city. I'll get us in, but it'll be your job to get in his head, and find out how to disable the device.
Loki: Remind me again why I'm taking orders from you?
Black Widow: Because if you don't, they'll destroy the world, starting with the Academy. And I'll beat you so badly you'll wish I let them destroy you too.
Loki: Fair enough.

Black Widow Infiltrate Hydra, 30m, requires Loki

Hydra Enforcer: ...
Black Widow: Why won't he talk?
Loki: I've tried everything. These Hydras are terrible dressers, but their brainwashing is exquisite.
Black Widow: We need to find someone who can manipulate him into disabling the device. Enchantress doesn't seem to be in any hurry, and I don't trust her anyway...
Loki: Try the Bug-Woman. Her network is as endless as her babbling...
Reward: 88 Credits

Hydra's Revenge! Pt. 6
Black Widow starts

Black Widow: We can't trust Enchantress. I need your help recruiting a hero who can get inside this Hydra guy's head, and make him disable the device...
Wasp: Awesome! Odin has the Archives set up to tap into networks throughout the Nine Realms! That's what he calls the universe since he's Asgardian! I'll have Falcon help so it'll go even faster! Did you know--
Black Widow: I don't care. Just hurry.
Wasp: You just hurry!
Black Widow: What are you talking about?
Wasp: I forgot!

Upgrade The Timeless Archives! 863 Credits, 8h
Wasp Post Everywhere, 2h

Wasp: You'll be happy to know that Falcon and I found the perfect person to make Hydra do whatever we want. Actually, I take it back. I think your superpower is not being happy.
Black Widow: Who is it? And don't say Enchantress...
Wasp: I don't like her either... 
Reward: 132 Credits   


Second Shot Pt. 1
Black Widow starts

Black Widow: I heard you aren't a very good shot.
Iron Man: Yeah, well I heard you...actually, I hardly know anything about you...
Black Widow: I'm not criticizing you, Tony. I just want to help you with your aim. We're teammates.
Iron Man: Or are we something more?
Black Widow: Nope. Just teammates.

Black Widow Test Widow's Bite, 1h
Iron Man Fire Repulsors, 15m

Iron Man: Not bad, huh?
Black Widow: Yeah. Not good, but not bad. You'd be a lot better if you cut the flashy stuff. I didn't even spin and twirl that much when I did ballet.
Iron Man: You were a ballerina?!
Black Widow: It's a Russian thing. You wouldn't get it.
Iron Man: From now on, I'm just gonna call you mean ballerina...
Reward: 44 Credits

Second Shot Pt. 2
Black Widow starts

Wasp: You should be nice to Tony. He's sensitive.
Black Widow: He's also annoying.
Wasp: You love it. He's all obsessed now with improving his tech to be a better shot. He just wants to impress you.
Black Widow: He called me mean ballerina.
Wasp: You were a ballerina?!

Wasp Have A Blast! 2m
Iron Man Tinker With Tech, 1h

Iron Man: Where's Black Widow? I want to show her I'm a better shot than she is now.
Wasp: It's cute that you like her so much, but you need to stop trying so hard to impress her.
Iron Man: What?! We're just teammates...
Wasp: C'mon, Tony. This is Wasp you're talking to...
Iron Man: Did you hear she was a ballerina?
Wasp: Mean ballerina!
Reward: 44 Credits 


Love Spell
Black Widow starts

Enchantress: Fetch me a Hydra boy, and I'll tell you everything they're planning.
Nick Fury: They aren't exactly known for being forthcoming with their intel. How do you plan on doing that?
Enchantress: A goddess never tells...

Enchantress Cast Spells, 1m

Enchantress: Are you prepared to tell me everything you know?
Hydra Enforcer: I'll do anything you ask, Enchantress!
Enchantress: The best sentence in all the Nine Realms...
Reward: 44 Credits 


Happy Ending
Enchantress starts

Black Widow: Your Hydra guy told me the deactivation code to disable the device using Stark's tech. Took him forever because he couldn't stop blabbering about how much he loves you.
Enchantress: Can you blame him?
Black Widow: I blame everyone. Where did he go?
Enchantress: I asked him to run some errands. Don't worry your bitter little mind. Just finish the task to save Midgard while I bask in my beauty.
Black Widow: How come I don't hate you as much as I should?
Enchantress: Everyone loves Enchantress.

Enchantress Judge Everyone, 3m
Upgrade Black Widow! 960 Credits
Black Widow Access Stark Tech, 45m  

WORLD NEWS: HYDRA ON HYDRA CRIM?
Welcome back to World News... A lone Hydra Enforcer was seen using a stolen Hydra jet to travel around the globe, removing each of the mysterious Hydra devices one by one. He inexplicably set off every device simultaneously near one of Hydra's largest bases, sending the stronghold floating into the ocean where it eventually sank. No one is sure exactly what motivated the rogue Hydra Enforcer, but Hydra blames Director Nick Fury, promising to finish him and Avengers Academy once and for all.

Reward: 117 Credits


Girl Crazy Pt. 1
Enchantress starts

Enchantress: I think I'll cast a spell to make the boys crazy for me.
Wasp: They're already crazy for you.
Enchantress: I mean literally crazy. I won't be happy until they make me gifts out of hair and fingernails.

Enchantress Work Your Magic, 2h

Wasp: Ewwwww. They're all groaning and stumbling after you like zombies. Tony's even drooling all over that thing in his chest.
Enchantress: I know, it's disgusting. I didn't even have to cast a spell on him. That's just what he does.
Wasp: I shouldn't be supporting this, but I can't stop watching. Let's see what else they'll do...
Reward: 58 Credits

Girl Crazy Pt. 2
Enchantress starts

Enchantress: Let's see what else my puppet-boys can do...
Wasp: I think the Academy is making you mean.
Enchantress: Midgard didn't know what mean was before me.

Falcon Dance Like Crazy, 3h, requires Iron Man

Falcon: Enchantress, did you see me dancing for you? Did you do something with your hair? Can I buy you anything expensive?
Wasp: What happens to them when the spell wears off?
Enchantress: Who said it wears off?
Wasp: I tried, but I can't be your friend anymore.
Enchantress: Of course not. Look at you.
Reward: 74 Credits 


Cap's S.H.I.E.L.D. Pt. 1
Black Widow starts

Pepper Potts: Director Fury is missing!
Black Widow: ...
Pepper Potts: He never tells me exactly where he's going, but he always tells me when he's leaving. I think he's in trouble...
Black Widow: ...
Pepper Potts: Go find him!
Black Widow: I think I'll take the opportunity to find what you two are hiding instead. But if I bump into him, I'll let you know...

Black Widow Pocket Secret Files, 1h

Reward: 53 Credits


Possible Solution Pt. 1
Iron Man starts

Iron Man: What would you say if I asked you on a date?
Black Widow: Yes.
Iron Man: Seriously? I thought you'd say something degrading. I'm a little disappointed.
Black Widow: What can I say? You grew on me. Like a horrible mold.
Iron Man: That's more like it. 

Black Widow Tolerate Tony, 2h, requires Iron Man 

Iron Man: You know that I know that you're just using me to help you solve this mystery...
Black Widow: I figured you knew, but I don't usually give you that much credit.
Iron Man: You wanna do it again sometime?
Black Widow: No.
Iron Man: I love you.
Reward: 58 Credits

Possible Solution Pt. 2
Iron Man starts

Black Widow: I need your help examining this weird liquid I found.
Iron Man: If you want another date, just say so.
Black Widow: ...
Iron Man: Fine. Give it to me...

Iron Man Play With Particles, 45m
Upgrade Avengers Dorm! 1221 Credits, 10h 30m
Black Widow Solve The Mystery, 2h

Iron Man: I'm pretty sure it's fuel, but it's unlike anything I've seen. And it's swimming with timefog particles.
Black Widow: I found it in near the wrecked S.H.I.E.L.D. building. Fury's hiding whatever really happened there...
Iron Man: His secrets are as deep as our love.
Black Widow: I hate you.
Iron Man: Why do all my dates end like this?
Black Widow: It's not a date!
Reward: 149 Credits 


Future Problems Pt. 1
Iron Man starts
 
Black Widow: We need to work on this mystery, Tony.
Iron Man: I know. I also need more time to build stuff. And explore our romance. And I haven't washed this shirt since I got here.
Black Widow: That's disgusting.
Iron Man: That's why they make family-size cologne. And ROBOTS!

Iron Man Design Robots, 10m

Reward: 62 Credits
 



What do you think of Enchantress? Like the look of Van Dyne's? Are you excited to get to take part in the special events, or do you prefer concentrating on the main game?

Kou.

No comments:

Post a Comment